Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' (79483 Views)

Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / Should I Be Thinking Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by ShootThemAll(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2023
Is the sofa not cinema chair, thats cup holders nah, for holding ice cream cups and pop corns🙃🙃.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Hussein035: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
True!!!!!! shocked shocked lol.. the room looks decent sha.

The guy must be a very clean guy but na money hol am.

I love the setting. Very decent for starters.

Some girls will die hia! LoL.. una never Hala! 😂

Only 10% of Nigerians can afford this kind of home or more beautiful and big home

The remaining 90% don't have this kind of home and we are married peacefully. In the end everyone will be alright

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by EmmyDJourno: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2023
Two wives would manage this one self; see as the guy Stamford Bridge don set🤓
Women and deceit, it goes full circle till they deceive themselves eventually😂

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by fineboynl(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2023
ShootThemAll:
Is the sofa not cinema chair, thats cup holders nah, for holding ice cream cups and pop corns🙃🙃.
i have been searching that chair online. I want something like that I guess it would cost way much
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by jantabay: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2023
I don't see anything wrong for a guy who's starting his life. What's important is for the lady seeing a good future with the guy and making her own contribution in his life. She could change a lot about him and even more, that includes what you guys are seeing as not been ready to settle down. Some ladies comes into a man's life and make him better including his perception of things. So ladies, stop looking for an already made man and start looking for someone you both can build life together. My honest advice though.

3 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by FireUpNow(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.
Did he tell you he wants to marry? The room is very decent to be honest. The owner of that can take so many rich women in that room. Some girls are duvcked in toilets that are not as clean as this. He will progress with time.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by gforce5: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2023
I don't see anything wrong with this apartment. In the UK, they call this a studio apartment which is meant for bachelors/spinsters. Any girl who sees something wrong with that picture is not serious, not marriage material, is naive and lacks foresight. I now understand why men are always insulting women on this forum. Too many airheads.

7 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Essential(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2023
Lesbians everywhere
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2023
BabaIbo:

Honestly, you are a nui sance every ambition man should avoid in life.

Your reasoning on this issue is irri tating and stin king.
You have to work on it to avoid missing blessings in form of humans that are bound to come your way.

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Rikze: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.

I'm married for over nine years now, yet my mattress have always been on the floor.

Funny thing is that the last apartment (two bedroom flat) we moved into, the mattress is still on the floor because my wife had to personally move the bed frame to the second room leaving our mattress on the floor, she likes it that way.

So please stop sounding stupid both matrimonially and otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by BoldBrainz(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:

Looking at that bed, does it look like that mattress is on the floor ? You just like problem.

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by ShaqFu: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

that apartment doesn't look bad, especially for a bachelor.

If that lady is saying such a man shouldn't think about marriage because he lives in such an apartment, she should show us her own apartment, let's see if she herself is ready for marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jamie1000: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2023
And what is wrong with this apartment? What is wrong with starting small? This house is even bigger than what some people rent in UK. Everyone just want made men. That's why some of you are clocking 30+ without a husband. You can't even afford a fridge yet you want a man that is staying in a 2 bedroom furnished apartment. Onye oshhi

4 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by ruffDiamond: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2023
Trustedpronet:
I owned a 3bedroom flat well equipped in jos. And I relocated to Abuja. My wife is from a middle class home, the father is a retired military general, mother director in civil service till date. Gues what! She met me in a single room with my foam on the carpet. So what is the big deal. Stop polluting ladies minds
most of female nairalander who often create this kinda thread hoping to shame men are usually Olosho with absolutely NOTHING to offer or even possess! Nothing of valuable!I just bought a car ( even with the fuel wahala in my naija..up till now ,I have offer any neighborhood b1tch who knows me a ride inside, sometimes I pick up guys,but never a b1tch.im simply not the type,nor simple.. ladies wey dem don fukked for different dinghy ,dirty corner come here dey run mouth as if men were created to cater for their stupid a$$..never ceases to amaze me honestly..Dem mentality and orientation just worwor one kind undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:

You can’t see the wooden frame ?

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by slimmax: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2023
Alot are shortsighted and slow in discerning

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Wainey: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2023
carl90:
Do not despise the days of small beginnings.
This is a neat apartment and a bro can get married in a place like this.
When he gets more blessings,he can always get a bigger place or even build his own house.
life a na gaga
omo, this small beginning don pass some people big endings o

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2023
Wainey:
omo, this small beginning don pass some people big endings o

Hahahahahahaaa.. omg! Wetin I read just now . Una no go Kee person for here o. Chai!!!!
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by xynerise: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2023
Some of you girls' parents raised you in a worst apartment as this

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by aremubabs: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Girls are naturally meant to squat before now.. men are the ones who should stand on their feet.

See the rubbish coming out from your mouth.

The white women would read this now and start seeing Nigerian girls as parasites who are incapable of being independent of a man's money.

Anyway, when I met the woman who is now my wife, we both had similar apartments even though we both had a good teaching job. I lived in a room self con apartment and she lived in a room self con as well. In fact, hers was more spacious than mine.

When we planned to marry, we joined resources together and got a room and parlour self con apartment where we lived until we had our first child two years later. Then, we moved to a two bedroom flat.

Personally, I will raise my girl never to believe in the crap you put up there. That crap is limiting our women seriously and because society seems to believe in that crap, even our genuinely hard working girls are looked upon with suspicion.

You would find cases of landlords refusing to let out their houses to single ladies as if a single lady is incapable of working for her own money without prostituting her body or living off a man.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Why are you this pained? Abi someone who claims to have such luxury will not be pained like this na? Audio luxury.

By the way, why bring me into your wailing? Did I yab the guys apartment? No let me reason you o. You won't like me.

Shut da blip up.

@GorillaApp just schooled you. I live in my own property and all 4 rooms have the bed on the floor. My friend who owns 4 houses, also has all his beds on the floor.
Anytime you are been schooled, you shout PAIN.

Grow up.

4 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nnemuka(f): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2023
BabaIbo:

Many of them are richer than your fa ther lil girl.

Stop money-shaming people because you dokt agree with their views/opinions.
Olodo is calling me lil girl grin grin

My father (may his soul RIP) was a comfortable man before his demise and as far back as 2017, I was living alone in a 2bedroom flat fully furnished. cool

Now run along with your bad belle... broke ass
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by TenQ: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
@Jewessgratitud3

Any girl that misses this guy is a fool.

Close your eyes and look into the future.
This guy is neat
He is organised
He is ambitious

He would most likely go far as he is not limited by his small income

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by dmgr(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
You will never see Tony, Dangote or any of this billionaires children broke shaming, or making this kind of post. E go be one brokeass girl from a very poor background, na them at any slight opportunity sabi set high standards.

4 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Honestly I don't see anything wrong in the apartment.Only foolish women would find unnecessary faults here, forgetting that nothing remains the same forever.As long as the man is industrious and has ambition and hope,he will definitely move to a bigger and more spacious apartment.But some rich guys would deliberately live in such a place to find the woman who truly loves and appreciates him for whom he's, not what he has.
With this materialistic mentality,so many Nigerian girls are UNMARRIAGEABLE.
Such girls would often bring their parasitic family members to drain you dry.

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by abuhusna1: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
Authoreety:
Any girl that finds that place comfortable also shouldn't be thinking of marriage
It is called humble beginning. I started like this with my wife today we got everything still counting. We all live in the uk now and got some property in naija. You just need to be with a man with a vision and support each other with prayers and hard work

3 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by gbolswag(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
A girl who depends on a man in this economy shouldn't think about getting married

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by bukatyne(f): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

If the room has its own toliet and kitchen (which I doubt because of the microwave on the fridge,) then he is good to go.

Seeing some people comment about mattresses on the floor; never knew it was a thing.

I love my very high and wide mattress on the floor; the way the dude dressed it up.

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by chidiokay: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:

Have you tried to ask your father mother and mother were they start from, ... and how far they've come

Whether its duplex or ten rooms no be inside one room una go dey Bleep

My landlord owns six houses around my area up for rent, asides the one he lives and he is building another one, when his wife died with tears in his eye he told me i married these woman into a one room, look where are today why must she die now undecided

Today we place so much belief and reliances on material things to take life decisons, i am not advocating for poverty but My point is there is no formular that guarantees success in life or marriage. not everybody will start big or marry a millionaire
the most important thing is to get the right one and every other thing will fall into place . lets share the grace
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by GloriousGbola: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
pocohantas:
That is a 5star self-contain. So, I want to believe this is a joke. Many girls would do TikTok videos in that aparyment. This has to be a joke. cheesy

I was going to post something about the internet and how it gives people false expectations but I stopped.

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Princeton92(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
i've seen a married man and a father living some place like this and he's okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.