Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me (29217 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by pretydiva(f): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Few days ago I celebrated the iPhone my boyfriend bought me, but today I'm here to let you know that he has taken his iphone.
This was how it all started, he said he have a very urgent problem that I should help him with the phone so he will sell it. I gave him he sold it but I don't even know what the problem was. If I ask him he will only shout at me.
Truly, men are all scums. cry
U must really be a Materialistic woman
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Evestar200(f): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin.

You Ladies will earn respect when you start working and using your own money to get things for yourself and start seeing men who spend on you as a plus.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Sharpsharp00123: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Few days ago I celebrated the iPhone my boyfriend bought me, but today I'm here to let you know that he has taken his iphone.
This was how it all started, he said he have a very urgent problem that I should help him with the phone so he will sell it. I gave him he sold it but I don't even know what the problem was. If I ask him he will only shout at me.
are u not d same community borehole that every guy is drilling

The same girl that admitted to having other guys

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Emmanuel30a: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Yes! Okay... Truly, that is good...? Truly all men and women are slum or scum or slum scum...they only knows how to cum or come...?...
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Triplerg: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
You posted here few weeks ago that your boyfriend lost his job, and has been evicted from his apartment because he couldn't pay his rent. So when did he get another job to buy you an iphone? You are fake
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by obaidan: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

your daddy cannot buy IPhone for you, that you now degraded to the level where you think someone's son has the responsibility of taking care of you. My dear, your daddy is real scum
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by obaidan: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:
This is why you shouldn’t date broke dusties.

Smh.
And this is why parents need to work hard to provide for the needs of their children...so that their daughters will not be saying rubbish like this thing up here

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Atlantis585: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wonderful idea. Dont come here to show that nonsense victim mentality. Girls are all liars and cheats and even worse than scums. If he can’t collect toto, he should collect his phone back.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Bodexinvest: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
If you bought the phone yourself no one will collect it.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Samuel807(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
At your age na boyfriend dey buy you phone.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by obaidan: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Is your daddy jobless, or dead or in prison.?Does ur daddy have no source of livelihood?Are you jobless with no income? Is your mummy earning nothing? Those are the ones with responsibility to take care of your needs, not another man's son. The people that had sex and gave birth to you are the scums, not another man's son.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by tonididdy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

E don use your phone play sure 2 odds
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by boiler14: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
How can she buy herself phone,wen she is busy counting dicks instead of money

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Iykenuwa(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
LOL
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by oliverwrites: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Your father is a scum, your brothers are scums.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
So you are phone less abi?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by SILVERLINES: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Go kiss transformer for
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
ahnie:
Lol cheesy cheesy wink

Hilarious comedy.
He sold the one he bought for you,retaining his.

Since he nor be scum o,but the moment he retrieved his property from you he became a scummy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the laughs

This is what you get when you're a liability in the relationship....awon 2 indomie one egg.

Lol…funny thing is I don’t see what she did wrong. Even if she isn’t a liability a bf getting his gf an iPhone isn’t bad. But what’s weird is having to collect it back to sell. Something is fishy. It means he spent almost all he had getting her that phone.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
twilliamx:

Your pa sef Na scum. Maybe he discovered you ain't worth it.
Lol! You have a great point.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Streetmovement(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo who ever is behind this Moniker dey ment 🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Emma1Oj:
cheesy cheesy cheesy The bobo has seen red flag everywhere.

Very smart move from him.. I wish all men can be this craftly brave.
Exactly.You are absolutely right.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Octopusssy(f): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
ObamaMessi, you really need a job, especially in this subsidy era
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Deepspirituals: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
. He gave you ,He Collected it ..So what is the Issue here ,Go and Work and Buy another one now ..

ABI U work for him to Pay U with iPhone ...which Kain Wahala be this .

Oh Maybe U feel entitled because U dey Satisfy him Sexually,But both of you dey Enjoy am together now .

Apart from that ,He must have been given U Some Money and other Gifts .

Don't turn your Boyfriend to Gifts Machine ..Go and Work and buy what U need ,He is not your Husband Yet.

Truth is Bitter
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by UselessBuharist: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Auntie, men weren’t scum when he bought you the phone oo. Na the entitlement for me
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by UselessBuharist: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
ahnie:
Lol cheesy cheesy wink

Hilarious comedy.

Since he nor be scum o,but the moment he retrieved his property from you he became a scummy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the laughs

This is what you get when you're a liability in the relationship....awon 2 indomie one egg.

My sister echo it louder, she needs to know what she is to the guy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by busomma: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Cos u're angry doesn't give u the right to generalize that all men are scums, which by the way includes ur father & brothers as well. Lady with fish brain 🧠.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin grin grin Laughing in Hindustani.Obviouslythe guy has discovered,witnessed and heard red flags about her, and so the man cleverly took back what he bought for her.
But the Op won't say what she did or give the full story of what led to the young man's behaviour.
She's here busy making him look like Lucifer's elder brother.
Nothing happens spontaneously, even in relationships.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Excuzeme: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Go and buy your own Phone, WITH YOUR OWN MONEY!
LAZY FREELOADER
. tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by IFNOTGOD(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

From the quote "men are all scums"
I guess dat includes the men in your family like your dad, brothers, uncles any male related to you.

Sometimes you guys just sit down n type rubbish forgetting that the hand you are pointing is also pointing to you.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Quebec91(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
cheesy
Yugoslavia247:

Now your lovely dovey bf is a scum.

E don chop you see say you dry.

Now he dey regret.

Go buy sweetener.

Those postinor you use don reset your vj
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Quebec91(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
cheesy
ahnie:
Lol cheesy cheesy wink

Hilarious comedy.

Thanks for the laughs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Watch Tonto Dikeh Behind The Scene Leaked Sex Video. 18+ Only / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady / Funny Ex-boyfriend Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.