Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me (29168 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Alonso91(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Aftermath of been a parasite/liability in a relationship

He don see u finish e con be scum now but when he dey buy you phone na better love hin be dat time

Tryna upgrade urself from 2 indomieb one egg gangs
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Hintme: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Few days ago I celebrated the iPhone my boyfriend bought me, but today I'm here to let you know that he has taken his iphone.
This was how it all started, he said he have a very urgent problem that I should help him with the phone so he will sell it. I gave him he sold it but I don't even know what the problem was. If I ask him he will only shout at me.
Truly, men are all scums. cry
Tell your dad to buy another one for you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Icuib4cu: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Mrmb: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Few days ago I celebrated the iPhone my boyfriend bought me, but today I'm here to let you know that he has taken his iphone.
This was how it all started, he said he have a very urgent problem that I should help him with the phone so he will sell it. I gave him he sold it but I don't even know what the problem was. If I ask him he will only shout at me.

Your father is the biggest scum ever
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Psalmistproject: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Na prank o!

You have failed woefully!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by abjamaica: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
my ex cheated on me some month ago, when i met her she was using a bloody torchlight phone, when i found out she boldly told me it was a mistake, i took everything i bought for her as a mistake. same goes with the phone i bought for her i took the phone, till now the iphone is looking at me I'm looking at the iphone too, it should be there till i give it to someone that deserves it, even if na my sister pikin make he use am dey play temple run.... useless girls everywhere
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by afatimehinyaho: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Liability naija girls,get a job.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Komu1048(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
ahnie:
Lol cheesy cheesy wink

Hilarious comedy.
He sold the one he bought for you,retaining his.

Since he nor be scum o,but the moment he retrieved his property from you he became a scummy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the laughs

This is what you get when you're a liability in the relationship....awon 2 indomie one egg.

What does 2 indomie one egg means, Cox that's what I like to eat. And it cost me 800naira. I don't like fried egg though
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Onewazobia(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
patrislayqueen:
Maybe he collected it to give it to another babe ;
wink

Meanwhile, GAS CARBURETOR CONVERTER is still much available... Pay on delivery.

Need one here
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by IbileIfe: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Bear with him.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by yahoodetector: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lol. Reminds me of one babe that was forming hard to get for me. I used one fake alert sending app to send her a fake alert of 200k one evening I went to her house and immediately, she open leg grin grin grin

She still tells me I owe her 200k till today. Wetin concern me.

DISCLAIMER: I don't use that app to rip off hardworking people off their goods and services...I only use it to "collect" from all these holoshos that pin a price to their vjay.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by obaidan: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Excuzeme:

She is not a Child, she don dey phuck Boyfriend.
She is an ADULT and Adults need to Work and provide for their own needs.
Period.
you also have valid point......but if she no get job and cannot afford her lifestyle, she should run to her parents not her boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Moneyboyz: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Format, a good Samaritan (simp) will buy you another one.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Blackdisciple(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
He realised that you are busy using the phone to share your contacts to vagabonds everywhere..
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Lighthammer(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Liability..liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability liability
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Revolva(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Go buy one for ur self ...u say all men na scum this makes u have an entitlement mentality

So without iphone u wont live ur life again , there is more to life than iphone

He took the iphone from you so what .....all dese pikin of today i wonder if una go fit stay husband house if una marry
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Chucks13: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Go and work and buy your own iPhone.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by poweredcom(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
abjamaica:
my ex cheated on me some month ago, when i met her she was using a bloody torchlight phone, when i found out she boldly told me it was a mistake, i took everything i bought for her as a mistake. same goes with the phone i bought for her i took the phone, till now the iphone is looking at me I'm looking at the iphone too, it should be there till i give it to someone that deserves it, even if na my sister pikin make he use am dey play temple run.... useless girls everywhere

So una still de buy phone for nigerian gals ....why would u trust a broke gal ..and u gave her the cheating tools which is a smartphone thinking she will love u..oga she is for the street she wan start to de shine de sell her market ..thank god u collect am ...from her ..if she ready to use iPhone make she go buy for her self ...these kind gals can sleep wit boys around for money....just to get a iphone
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Rhozabeth(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:
This is why you shouldn’t date broke dusties.

Smh.

A broke guy will never buy u an iphone! It is the girls that should stop being liabilities in their relationships!!! If she had worked and bought herself an iphone, pls who will come and collect it from her?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by patrislayqueen: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Onewazobia:

Need one here

Contact me via WhatsApp
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by fred04(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
One sided story.
U didn't tell us what you did that prompted that.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Redhotchilli(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

"I don't date just one guy because I know he will not be financially capable to take all my burden. I have to struggle to get more than just a guy at a time to get my needs met"

You don't date multiple men anymore? Lady, seems you're the scum
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Spaxon(f): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
ahnie:
Lol cheesy cheesy wink

Hilarious comedy.
He sold the one he bought for you,retaining his.

Since he nor be scum o,but the moment he retrieved his property from you he became a scummy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the laughs

This is what you get when you're a liability in the relationship....awon 2 indomie one egg.

dah, its the two indomie and one egg for me. darris nsidom?

mme sa'ak mkpa
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by makeherscream(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Within 24 hours of buying the phone for you? Hmmmmm people and lies
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Greattha: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Na wa 🤣

Men are scum?

Girl/Lady, You haven't had/been with a MAN!

Just upgrade yourself and pray to have that experience.

Karen2024:
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Ituobaroanthony: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Why won't he, when you're ashawowo
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by manmade(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
may be he don joined nairaland and stumbled on one of your topic post on how you're dating and d grin grin :oing many guys at same time , Smart guy , he even supposed borrow money from you join his take away packages, Thank your star that he is a lenient and gentle type.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Innobee99(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Is ur father also included?
Learn not to generalize
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by TrainPark: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Men are truly all scum!!!

You entitled daughter of a scum pauper! Someone bought Iphone with his money and gave a useless,poor, poverty stricken, entitled leech. He collected his thing back after realising that a hookup dog doesn't deserve an iPhone... then comes the world's most logical conclusion..."TRULY, MEN ARE ALL SCUM"

Just imagine the level of IQ if there is anything called such in this context.

You are a reason why men should not marry and birth daughters if they do not have money... just a worthless, entitled leech...¹
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by deltaF0SS: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kai cry cry embarassed

If only there's a block button, for these worthless stories/accounts.

Seun, look into this matter.

We must not have to hear or see nonsense on a daily 🙄😡
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Of all the guys in the world, you went and dated a real nigga. Real niggas don't have time for cock and bull stories. grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Charismatic107:
The Future is female don dey wail, I owe that nigga a truck load of Martell for dodging a bullet grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.