Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me (29191 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by bjbjjo: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Madam go look for work and make yourself useful
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Excuzeme: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
obaidan:

And this is why parents need to work had to provide for the needs of their children...

She is not a Child, she don dey phuck Boyfriend.
She is an ADULT and Adults need to Work and provide for their own needs.
Period.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Few days ago I celebrated the iPhone my boyfriend bought me, but today I'm here to let you know that he has taken his iphone.
This was how it all started, he said he have a very urgent problem that I should help him with the phone so he will sell it. I gave him he sold it but I don't even know what the problem was. If I ask him he will only shout at me.
Truly, men are all scums. cry
Wat happened. Ur tap no d run again🤭🙂
He probably gave dat phone to another gal😌
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by tollyboy5(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Womanizer:
He gave you the phone so you will agree to fúck him using all the styles including Crouching tiger leaping leopard so what else remaining?

Guy man needs to move to another lady grin
This guy na werey! you make me remember this movie "crouching tiger hidden dragon".
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by chima47(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is less than half of this story, there is more to this. Just go buy your own iPhone by yourself and show him that what a man can do a woman can do it better.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by superCleanworks(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
ahnie:
Since he nor be scum o, but the moment he retrieved his property from you he became a scummy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the laughs
This is what you get when you're a liability in the relationship....awon 2 indomie one egg.

why naw? why?
can't you give her a sisterly shoulder to weep on? she just lost her boyfriend and her iPhone at the same time. show some sim-party. sorry i no sabi spell when i dey laugh. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by guru90: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
MrPOTUS:
grin

You wan use iphone wey your Papa no buy for you.

tongue

Lazy lots that can't hustle for themselves, always depend on men for survival. tongue

What have you done for him aside giving him your overused pucci undecided

You nailed it....
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Bradford111(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Troll
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by YourGFsnatcher: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:
This is why you shouldn’t date broke dusties.

Smh.
He's not broke
She's just not worth it after bleeping her and discovering her vj is slack. Unto another woman
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by hahn(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Few days ago I celebrated the iPhone my boyfriend bought me, but today I'm here to let you know that he has taken his iphone.
This was how it all started, he said he have a very urgent problem that I should help him with the phone so he will sell it. I gave him he sold it but I don't even know what the problem was. If I ask him he will only shout at me.

He realized you are not worth it.

Get a job and buy a phone for yourself
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Allisgud: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
That's what exactly I will do any woman I bought expensive things for like a phone,I caught u cheating or I warn u to stop receiving call from certain people and u refused
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Expanse2020(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Werey he don chop u finished wetin remain be say make u de expect Breakfast...
Breakfast is loading...........65%

We await the Breakfast new soon
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by YourGFsnatcher: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
He's a real player. That's what girls want. They want a player. We know you will not give it to Tayo that is cool n love you for real... but u like us that want only want your vj. U think someone like tayo will ever ask u back the phone even if he's truly in need? We only do this to girls we don't value cos we don't care if u leave or not. So we play with you anyhow we want
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Royceey(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Your Father is the Oga Kpata-kpata of all Scums!

Broke Girl complaining about someone of not doing what she cannot do for herself!

That guy have just dodge a bullet!
Brotherhood is Proud of that your Boyfriend!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by obinna58(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Obamamessi 1-0 mods
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Addme: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
[b]Few days ago I celebrated the iPhone my boyfriend bought me, [/b]but today I'm here to let you know that he has taken his iphone.
At the bolded,No just yesterday.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by King3urna(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
I just did same thing this morning got a phone for my girl 70k make I give level small only to use my phone to book appointment go flirt I call mama for video call she dey warn me omo I play mugu straight ohh come pet mama to come the next day that I miss her as she reach here I collect my phone Waka comot if nothing to do with it I go use am blow cologs aje
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by jahsharon: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Men are really scum. But this your destiny that cannot even afford to buy a common phone, don't you think you should go and sell yourself?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by mkoabiola: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Men de vex o

Hahaha

I don laugh tire
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by gaskiyamagana: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
He don scammed your toto,.abi. sorry.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by NOwazobia: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
The one who bought this one you are using to to access the internet will soon come and collect it too.

Ladies hardly buy anything for themselves. undecided

Mumu girl, starved of attention have to fall back to takes, though close to what your life is.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Burgerlomo: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations! Just go back to your android and stop disturbing our peace

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gandrova:
Lolz! Which iPhone are you talking about again? You think the guy will be stupid to give it back to her.
Lols
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by PastorFire4Fire: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

You are mad.. When he bought the phone he wasn't a scum abi.. It is when he collected it. Continue this your poverty mentality of sizing love or relationship by what a man gives you and don't go and hustle.
Afterall, ya papa 4 house na scum too grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by saysoo: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
You should improve in your iteration and puntuation.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Dozie32(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Guess your dad is our head boy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by crayfishng(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
all this una lie lie story!!! today he bought you phone, tomorrow he took it back, last week "this is why you have many boyfriends", this week "is it wise to bring your boyfriend to your house"? make una de calm down abeg!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

gσ нυѕтℓє fσя уσυя σωи мσиєу иαω, иιgєяιαи gιяℓѕ αяє νєяу ѕтυρι∂ αи∂ υѕєℓєѕѕ, αℓℓ σf тнєм
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by int0x80(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Go and work and make money and then by iphone with your money. I don't know why lots of Nigerian women depend so much on men to survive! This is becoming endemic in nature!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by jeff1607(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

The boyfriend needs to be protected by every means necessary.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by olisefom: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

I swear grin

Be like this na new update for guys o cheesy

Very pure format 👌
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Bossman(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sounds like a made up story. Click on OP's name and check their postings. That should clue you in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Ex-boyfriend Memes / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.