Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me (29182 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ok
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Jeffrey22(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
You said you date so many guys turn to the other guys and get iphone from them

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Lumig: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ehn Ehn what do you want us to do about it?
Na your own before? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by qtguru(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Red Pill Content creator

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Ikennaford: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fake stories, who deh push all this to front page, nawaoh

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Jlow2: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
You were actually in luv with iPhone and not him
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Ladymillion(f): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Few days ago I celebrated the iPhone my boyfriend bought me, but today I'm here to let you know that he has taken his iphone.
This was how it all started, he said he have a very urgent problem that I should help him with the phone so he will sell it. I gave him he sold it but I don't even know what the problem was. If I ask him he will only shout at me.
Truly, men are all scums. cry
My dear hutzzle and earn your own money, in that way you can buy anything you want, if you have a man that provides that's a big plus

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by NaijaCover(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by mrblessed(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
It's probably for proper brain resetting. Deal with it.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by boiler14: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
He for at least leave the charger for you na,so you can slot it in your anus wen ever you feel depressed,nor go acquire skill,very soon na bobo drink Dem go take take wipe you soon.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by timilehin007(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hustle and buy for your sef. Must your bf not everything for u? Are u his mum or sister, you are not his wife yet and it’s not certain u will get married to each other

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by ednut1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fake story
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by mariahAngel(f): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Few days ago I celebrated the iPhone my boyfriend bought me, but today I'm here to let you know that he has taken his iphone.
This was how it all started, he said he have a very urgent problem that I should help him with the phone so he will sell it. I gave him he sold it but I don't even know what the problem was. If I ask him he will only shout at me.

Guy, rest!
Yesterday own no do una, una don land again today with another tory wey no happen.
Again, rest!
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Fashypearl(f): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Honestly he didn't sell the iphone rather it was transferred to a new user, which is also same gender with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Brownbetsport24: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
the reason is

https://www.nairaland.com/7675883/why-date-many-guys
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Babastrong(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
[quote author=Karen2024 post=125122560]Few days ago I celebrated the iPhone my boyfriend bought me, but today I'm here to let you know that he has taken his iphone.
Truly, men are all scums. cry[LAW13:USE
SELECTIVE
HONESTY
AND
GENEROUSITY
TO
DISARM
YOUR
VICTIM.
he
don
use
the
iphone
to
open
your
toto.
lol.]
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by berrystunn(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Go get your self a phone ..
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
My problem is with the mod that is pushing this kind of rubbish topic to front page
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:
This is why you shouldn’t date broke dusties.

Smh.

But isn't it risky to also date rich guys u have no idea what's their source of wealth?

What if them use the girl do their rituals?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Josephkabila12: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
ahnie:
Lol cheesy cheesy wink

Hilarious comedy.
He sold the one he bought for you,retaining his.

Since he nor be scum o,but the moment he retrieved his property from you he became a scummy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the laughs

This is what you get when you're a liability in the relationship....awon 2 indomie one egg.
better woman wey get sense
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
olisefom:
Then buy your own yourself.

Nice format anyway. He got your pass code. Accessed the site. Looted the resources and changed the pass code.

I swear grin

Be like this na new update for guys o cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by sotherefore: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Hahahhahahahahhahahha
🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂. He for even used you do ritual join. Unam ikot. 🤣🤣😂😂
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by 360command: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
men are scums to karen
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Gandrova: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:
This is why you shouldn’t date broke dusties.

Smh.
So also learn not to be a parasite in a relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Rico54: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
I think na phone you take post so? live moves on
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Gandrova: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Breakfast ti served bayi o

if you can deploy any tactics to get your phone back

you're a woman and you know all that tricks
Lolz! Which iPhone are you talking about again? You think the guy will be stupid to give it back to her.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pls help me to send ya bf d pix below 4 me...
cool

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by MrsTwrite(f): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Boyfriend this, boyfriend that, sister go and hustle and get your own money.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by OboOlora(f): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
U nor get money u still de form strong head.

Oniyeye🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by chatinent: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
If person wey fit buy you iPhone na scum, gutter for fear wetin you bi o

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Boyjaco: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
You don learn
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by obaidan: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
That's a real Gee...his head is correct..go and collect ur next iPhone from your next boyfriend if your income and your daddy cannot put resources together to buy one for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Ex-boyfriend Memes / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.