Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard (48967 Views)

Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos / Proposed Abuja-Lagos Highway To Be Completed In 2027 - Works Minister, Umahi / CHAT GPT: Is FCT A State According To The Constitution Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Gov wike will build flyovers across the Abuja metropolis and transform the FCT.......
That's what they think......wike is just trying to copy rotimi amaechi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by nairalanda1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Is it true that Obi wants to join APC?

You APC supporters should stop using lies as part of your propaganda. It's bad form, you know.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by waledeji(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Judas of Obio Akpor

Sold over 15million Rivers people future for a mere FCT minister not even petroleum minister

God will punish you
Mynd44 Seun rule 2

4 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by diggindeep: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Throwback:
Wow

Tinubu is very bold.

I love that about him.

So bold that he couldn't make a bold stand on subsidy removal.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by bhella10: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Throwback:

This one is still booting and searching for ways to deflect his anguish and defeat.
He'll soon be here to bark as usual. He's a Chief wailer let him do his job. A man's gotta feed.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by jumper524(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not against a southerner becoming the FCT minister. I thought the Abuja indigene will be made the FCT minister.
I taught so too. But as an FCT indegene, I'm OK with an individual with development track record becoming my minister rather than gambling an indegene with no track record as minister.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by OkayDaddy: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tareq1105:

I pray Wike doesn't pull down PDP headquarters, Wadata House.

Wadata House is an uncompleted structure without necessary permits. They should even pull it down and move the Secretariat to Adamawa.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Justiceleague1: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Tinibu is carrying everyone along?
The same TInubu you guys from the losing side accused of appointing only Yorubas.

Where to you think I am from?

You will just see someone and open your mouth and say whatever comes out..

OkayJOHNBULL grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by RESTMOUTH99(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
UMAHI as works minister is a square peg in a square hole just like when prof. Nnaji was power minister that unfortunately short-lived

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by johnjose68: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Judas of Obio Akpor

Sold over 15million Rivers people future for a mere FCT minister not even petroleum minister

God will punish you

I am happy that you are unhappy.

Oya go on grin

7 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Dafresh: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
EcoNews:
Igbos go wan die
na you go die if you don't know that Minister for works is the number one

1 Like

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by OkayDaddy: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
diggindeep:

So bold that he couldn't make a bold stand on subsidy removal.

What is bolder than what he did?
On inauguration day, he removed subsidy and didn't look back.
He didn't even raise any committee.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by ogbonti: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
nairalanda1:
Nyesome is now FCT minister in a party that once upon a time he was abusing well well.

NEVER EVER TRUST A NIGERIAN POLITICAN.

They put him as FCT Minister so they can put a close eye on him - so he can not be traveling round the country saying he is doing Minister work while campaigning for 2027 😜

6 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by MatrixCircle: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
So in case of Presidential election rerun he can rig the FCT Tinubu lost the way he rigged Rivers State. That's the reason. Since FCT isn't Tinubu's strong hold.
But FCT no be Rivers as Edo no be Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by APC2: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
EcoNews:
Igbos go wan die
Na Hausas and Fulanis are dying. Since Obasanjo regime, na Hausas or Fulanis always become fct minister
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
nairalanda1:

You APC supporters should stop using lies as part of your propaganda. It's bad form, you know.

grin. Obi is a politician too nah.

nairalanda1:

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by OkayDaddy: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Where to you think I am from?
You will just see someone and open your mouth and say whatever comes out..
OkayJOHNBULL grin

Who gives a hoot where an unimportant object is from?
All that matters is that you are a serial loser and that's all I need. All your candidates all end up losing.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Coronavirus1: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
Just say wike is now the governor of FCT as a 3rd term governor Since APC regards FCT a State
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by arcis: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Judas of Obio Akpor

God will judge you

Your problem and that will surely kill you...Werey omo

1 Like

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Flamengo: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The same Umahi his airport is not functioning after he named it after Buhari the biggest scammer Nigeria ever had tongue

Make we hear,Abeg leave our airport for us.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by nairalanda1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin. Obi is a politician too nah.

He is, but at the same time, there is no report of him moving to APC.

That I don't trust politicans does not mean I believe every story about them.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Flathead8: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
I'm a northern and I'm excited Wike is given minister of FCT, apart from El-Rufai, all others monsters have been incompetent and useless.

FCT has become a shadow of it self, we need some with iron fist like Wike that will come and develop it again
jumper524:
the country is a secular state, if a northern president can become minister of petroleum in Niger delta, I see no reason why wike would be barred from becoming minister of FCT. Most importantly is the idea that Wike would hasten development track just like elrufai in the capital city.
Once again, I give gratitude to Tinubu for appointing an indigene of FCT as minister.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Sniper101(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Is there such a post like "minister of defence?"

...Wike would be best suited for that job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by leisuretym: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Judas of Obio Akpor

God will judge you
you said that was your last post on this forum, you wail too much!

Our Oyel! Our Oyel! Our oyel! After chasing all the oil companies to Angola, chased Michelin Tyre out of PH, nonsense as ingredients

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by obyrich(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
nairalanda1:
Nyesome is now FCT minister in a party that once upon a time he was abusing well well.

Maybe to help do the Rivers wonders in FCT in the event of a rerun. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by manable(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Politics is a game of interest non of them get your time
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by anonymous1759(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Judas of Obio Akpor

God will judge you
πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

god is not a partial god if go didn’t judge wike when he was in PDP’s camp he’ll not judge him now πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

1 Like

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by phyllumtopilla: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
yinkus6750:
This country is a huge joke.
I agree with Umahis portfolio.
Why not announce all postings at once and swear all of them into office immediately?

You agree with one of them abi?.... Thank goodness you agreed, we would be having war if you didnt. Yeye!
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by jumper524(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Flathead8:
I'm a northern and I'm excited Wike is given minister of FCT, apart from El-Rufai, all others monsters have been incompetent and useless.

FCT has become a shadow of it self, we need some with iron fist like Wike that will come and develop it again
I'm an indegene of FCT, the likes of wike would even strengthen our internal recognition compared to our norther brothers who rely on old glories.
Since elrufai, the FCT has looked like a city without minister.
I trust wike too well.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Pain(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
What will happen to these ministers after the supreme Court ruling

3 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by AngelicBeing: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) / Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.