Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard (49006 Views)

Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos / Proposed Abuja-Lagos Highway To Be Completed In 2027 - Works Minister, Umahi / CHAT GPT: Is FCT A State According To The Constitution Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by porthouse7(f): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
yinkus6750:
This country is a huge joke.
I agree with Umahis portfolio.
Why not announce all postings at once and swear all of them into office immediately?
news paper prediction,Is it official announcement? U are the real joke here
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Flathead8: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
What's special about min of works?
moderatedguy:
Wikenis now a second class minister.....if he was originally in APC he wud have bagged that Minister of works position.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Thought you guys said he was finished politically.

Are you by anyway trying to putting words into my mouth?
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by ume(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Another square peg in round hole
You need to see umahis miracle in Ebonyi state ,am beginning believe inPBAT
wike should be minister of work

that abuja nominee should be minister of Abuja
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by wallex1983(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
As e dey sweet us, ẹ dey pain dem...

Agreement is agreement

Taylor90:
Judas of Obio Akpor

Sold over 15million Rivers peoples future for a mere FCT minister not even petroleum minister

God will judge you

Carry our money pack give Tambuwal and Ortom while retired civil servants in Rivers has not received their gratuities since 2011

This ministerial slot is your last political appointment because you won’t ever make the mistake of contesting a national election where you would need votes outside Rivers state

Even if Obidients forgive you Hausa won’t forgive you for betraying their son Atiku

Before you quote me and spill trash make sure you’re from Rivers state

Face your state make i face mine
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by OkayDaddy: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Flathead8:
Lol so the north that gave Tinubu 60% are those that you love to attack now to the extend of calling them irritants!

Northerners aren't irritants. Never.
Without northerners, Tinubu won't have been President today. Whoever tells you otherwise is lying to you.

However, that guy was referring to a few cattle herders who inconvenience others with their insensitivity.
flokii:
I want to see how these stubborn Miyetti Allah herders will continue roaming cattle around FCT with Wike as FCT Minister now. Irritants.

Even the Miyetti Allah supported Tinubu, hope you know.
But a few Miscreants will hide under Being Miyetti Allah to litter the environment.
SInce Miyetti Allah started issuance of ID Cards, their menace has reduced, them no get ID Cards. Easy to spot fakes.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by evictor305: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
Have you been to south south to see a lot of public offices head by a northerner? As much as I don't agree with some of the President decisions, this one is justified
OkayDaddy:
First FCT Minister from the South

Normally, FCT and Agriculture, it' usually Northerners who occupy those posts.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Tooreda: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
sonnie10:
25% in FCT is now secured for 2027. Wike is now positioned to do his Rivers wanders again.

The Nigeria of your dream I guess.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by OkayDaddy: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Efisimilala:
Are you by anyway trying to putting words into my mouth?

Your words aren't important to me. Go hawk them.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Jsucre(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wike Abeg no con demolish our buildings oooo.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by hohafrank(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
sonnie10:
25% in FCT is now secured for 2027. Wike is now positioned to do his Rivers wanders again.

FCT is not like any other state where elections are being manipulated.
Although they will all be flushed out of Aso Rock in no time.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by jerk: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
His appointment is just temporal, the Ebola disease will soon be flush out with his fellow addicts.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by SpaceTour: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
Enugupikin:

Umahi's Airport is functioning. That was a useless news from useless Enugu media lol

Paul ogenyi the useless nsukka bastard, please show us any airline booking that has ebonyi airport on it. Enugu and ebonyi are northern states
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by elujah1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
Flier:
Almost! Give him another 2 term and PH would have turned to California.
And how many terms should we give him in FCT?
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Flathead8: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
His fond of attacking northerners, not just on this thread. The thing dey surprise me, it's like he has something personal against them
OkayDaddy:

Northerners aren't irritants. Never.
Without northerners, Tinubu won't have been President today. Whoever tells you otherwise is lying to you.

However, that guy was referring to a few cattle herders who inconvenience others with their insensitivity.

Even the Miyetti Allah supported Tinubu, hope you know.
But a few Miscreants will hide under Being Miyetti Allah to litter the environment.
SInce Miyetti Allah started issuance of ID Cards, their menace has reduced, them no get ID Cards. Easy to spot fakes.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Teenaira: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Is it true that Obi wants to join APC?

APC is a Nigerian party, Obi is a Nigerian. So nothing is wrong in him joining APC. After all I don't even have any party right now, I can equally join APC.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Magabush1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
No minister of Niger delta affairs. Nna eeh

Ikaeniyan0:
The slayer of IPOB is now the FCT minister.

Wike has always being putting IPOBdients to shame.

There's no minister of petroleum on the list
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Enugupikin: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
SpaceTour:

Paul ogenyi the useless nsukka bastard, please show us any airline booking that has ebonyi airport on it. Enugu and ebonyi are northern states
Lol, Anambra wey be confirmed igala and as a result a northern state grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Menclothing: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Umahi fit the position just like fashola workaholic gov

Wike they said he will be irrelevant after 2023 elections na those people no Dey relevant again life

1 Like

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by PROPHETmichael: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Judas of Obio Akpor

Sold over 15million Rivers peoples future for a mere FCT minister not even petroleum minister

God will judge you

Carry our money pack give Tambuwal and Ortom while retired civil servants in Rivers has not received their gratuities since 2011

This ministerial slot is your last political appointment because you won’t ever make the mistake of contesting a national election where you would need votes outside Rivers state

Even if Obidients forgive you Hausa won’t forgive you for betraying their son Atiku

Chai!!! This Wike's appointment pain you no be small

1 Like

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by sweetTai(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
It looks like Orji Kalu didn’t make the list. A thief extraordinaire!
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by blaise26abj(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
asiwaju60:
FCT minister is just like a state governor because they also received allocation
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by ogmask: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Judas of Obio Akpor

God will judge you

Very well spoken brother.
Watch how some retards will come and say you are not from rivers. Wike sold rivers state for the FCT minister slot. What a wiked creature.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Another square peg in round hole

that abuja nominee should be minister of Abuja
The Abuja nominee shouldn't be made FCT minister, otherwise Abuja indigenes would consider it their birth right to be FCT minister . Though they are entitled to the position,other Nigerians are equally entitled to it

1 Like

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by jaxxy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
enemies of democracy out to destroy our democracy
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by ehissi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/breaking-tinubu-appoints-wike-minister-of-fct-umahi-minister-of-works/

Tinubu is a master...he use FCT Ministry to give baba small power at the same time give him a constituency that will keep him close.....

Baba oooh

NDI IKE!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by jeromestarks: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Judas of Obio Akpor

God will judge you

He will be vice president in 2031 and you can't stop him.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by ogmask: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author3=oluwaseyi0 post=125156123]Another square peg in round hole

that abuja nominee should be minister of Abuja[/quote]

Works aren't all about building bridges to nowhere. Umahi is better suited for the portfolio. Tinubu is an old horse in the game so he knows who fits where. FCT will humble wike because he will be in the spotlight. No more doing things anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Atlantis585: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Globad:

Why?

Why responding to a nonentity?
Igbos are holding strong portfolios in a government that they did not vote for and the dumbo is saying nonsense. It’s him and his fellow half-brained ediots wey just wan kpai right now.

Abeg leave the ugly toad alone.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by tnerro1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
sonnie10:

U don’t live in fct, by this statement it is clear
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Atlantis585: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Banter1:
Hausa people will not be happy with this.

grin

They should go and die (in the words of Oshiomowhole).

Just the same way SS and SE have never been happy with North controlling Petroleum portfolios and oil fields.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by scofield(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Judas of Obio Akpor

God will judge you

My Brother.....Na here...Na here...Wike go meet his Waterloo....Abuja no be port harcourt oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT / Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.