Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard (48995 Views)

Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos / Proposed Abuja-Lagos Highway To Be Completed In 2027 - Works Minister, Umahi / CHAT GPT: Is FCT A State According To The Constitution Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Josephkabila12: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Judas of Obio Akpor

Sold over 15million Rivers peoples future for a mere FCT minister not even petroleum minister

God will judge you

Carry our money pack give Tambuwal and Ortom while retired civil servants in Rivers has not received their gratuities since 2011

This ministerial slot is your last political appointment because you won’t ever make the mistake of contesting a national election where you would need votes outside Rivers state

Even if Obidients forgive you Hausa won’t forgive you for betraying their son Atiku

Before you quote me and spill trash make sure you’re from Rivers state

Face your state make i face mine
hahahaha 🤣 ibo buffoons disguising, where you say u from in Rivers State 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ibo buffoons

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by worksmart(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
This list still unconfirmed.
No minister of Aviation?
No Petroleum Minister

Better to wait for official inauguration of ministers
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Tranquill: 12:37am On Aug 17, 2023
Josephkabila12:
hahahaha 🤣 ibo buffoons disguising, where you say u from in Rivers State 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ibo buffoons

🤣🤣🤣 You dey waste time to quote the Okigwe fellow. Na ipig cum pitobi kingpin e be. Wike remains a nightmare to dem.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by dragunov: 1:34am On Aug 17, 2023
seunmsg:
I’m glad a southerner will now head the FCT administration for the very first time since Abuja was made FCT.

Lance Bombardier Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Hope you're preparing for the war? Action po bí Ogogoro.😜
You'll just be strafing them Niger Republic mutineers with machine gun. Àbí?🤪🤪🤪🤪 But the time Emile O'Corn, Harris and Macrone are done with everybody, ehn. 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by TheSuperX(m): 2:10am On Aug 17, 2023
nairalanda1:
Nyesome is now FCT minister in a party that once upon a time he was abusing well well.

NEVER EVER TRUST A NIGERIAN POLITICAN.
Trust Nigerian politicians at your own peril.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Globad(f): 6:03am On Aug 17, 2023
EcoNews:
If you all know how much igbos hate Wike passionately over his support for Tinubu none of you will be making any comment here but as e de pain una papa e de sweet we.

To be mentioning some people's papa like this, it shows that you grew up in the gutters
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by barcaboi(m): 6:20am On Aug 17, 2023
yinkus6750:
This country is a huge joke.
I agree with Umahis portfolio.
Why not announce all postings at once and swear all of them into office immediately?

Did you actually follow the news?
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Cromagnon: 6:46am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
Judas of Obio Akpor

Sold over 15million Rivers peoples future for a mere FCT minister not even petroleum minister

God will judge you

Carry our money pack give Tambuwal and Ortom while retired civil servants in Rivers has not received their gratuities since 2011

This ministerial slot is your last political appointment because you won’t ever make the mistake of contesting a national election where you would need votes outside Rivers state

Even if Obidients forgive you Hausa won’t forgive you for betraying their son Atiku

Before you quote me and spill trash make sure you’re from Rivers state

Face your state make i face mine
mere.... How mash you Don do?
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2023
EcoNews:
Sebi una papa de buy same fuel for ₦100 for Ipobland

Those who taught Obidients political lessons are buying far less..

They're all flexing 2m enjoyment allowance in their respective villages
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Blackdisciple(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2023
Baba no wan hear say em no get 25% in FCT oo if em go still day there reach 2027
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Mrfeel: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2023
Timetravel88:

So you call that LGBT warehouse an airport. Your shame dey shame me
Have you been to the airport?
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by StephanieBr: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2023
The recent news about the appointment of Wike as the FCT Minister and Umahi as the Works Minister, as reported by Vanguard, has certainly sparked a lot of interest and discussion. It's a significant move in the political landscape, and I believe it's important for us to exchange thoughts on this development.

Wike's appointment as the FCT Minister brings up questions about his previous role as a state governor and how he might approach the challenges of managing the Federal Capital Territory. The FCT holds a unique position as the heart of our nation's governance and diplomacy, so it's crucial for the minister to be adept at urban planning, infrastructure development, and maintaining a harmonious environment.

On the other hand, Umahi being chosen as the Works Minister also raises eyebrows. His background as a former governor and his familiarity with the dynamics of public projects and infrastructure could play a significant role in reshaping our nation's development trajectory.

I'm curious to hear your opinions on these appointments. Do you see them as positive choices? Do you think they have the expertise to tackle the specific challenges associated with their respective ministries? What do you anticipate their priorities might be?

Let's keep the conversation respectful and insightful, focusing on the potential impact these appointments could have on our country's growth and progress.
https://www.myopeninghours.co.uk/London%2C+UK/Services/Customise+Sticker/647f376981d926.99202886
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Khastro(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2023
OkayDaddy:
First FCT Minister from the South

Normally, FCT and Agriculture, it' usually Northerners who occupy those posts.

Normally?
How?
Precedence is not legality. He's a federal minister, and he will have to work according to laws guiding that office
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Oosa4sure: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2023
NOW THAT AN EASTERNERS WAS APPOINTED A JUMPO POST AS A MINISTER OF WORKS OBEDIOTS ARE SILENT !! 😭
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Omodua(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
thegooddieyoung:
Just dey play....Tinubu is minister for your oyel

Stop it!

He doesn't know anything about oyel and can't deepen conversation on the industry. He needs expert on the industry to handle the portfolio.

Avuru was the Head of Energy Review committee appointed by Tinubu himself.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by ogmask: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
blesdman:

As a rivers man, having seen what Wike had done in the state, u still went ahead to betray his performance, yet u call wike a betrayer. You could not support him for performing well. Na Wike fit una

What areas did he perform well, please?
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by 1Dray(m): 7:08am On Aug 18, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You have being littering nairaland and other social media since 2011 without any tangible thing to show for it. No wander you're fraustrated and feeling depress because of my comments on nairaland.

You're describing your state. As you can see I rarely come to NL. I have better things I'm using my time for, than waste my whole time littering and loitering NL like you.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by thegooddieyoung: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
The law empowers the minister of Petroleum to issue out oil wells. This is why that office has become an exclusive preserve of the president himself. Every other duties of the Minister of Petroleum will be delegated to the State Minister.

Our oyel

Omodua:
Stop it!

He doesn't know anything about oyel and can't deepen conversation on the industry. He needs expert on the industry to handle the portfolio.

Avuru was the Head of Energy Review committee appointed by Tinubu himself.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by jahsharon: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Can you explain what you mean?

The person you are asking is mentally imbalance
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by GreatEbonyi: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
SpaceTour:

Paul ogenyi the useless nsukka bastard, please show us any airline booking that has ebonyi airport on it. Enugu and ebonyi are northern states
Who is this Anam/Igala criminal. Why are you guys always in pains on Ebonyi matter, una go die finish ooo
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by GreatEbonyi: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
SpaceTour:

Paul ogenyi you are very much aware that Enugu is northern state. Nsukka people don’t even speak Igbo. Your parents ran to live in Anambra just to mingle with the real igbos 😂😂😂
Oga, is Anam>bra Igala or not? Why do ABS read news with Igala language
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by SpaceTour: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Igbos don’t even regard you people as igbos. Ebonyi people are awusa

GreatEbonyi:
Oga, is Anam>bra Igala or not? Why do ABS read news with Igala language

1 Like

Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by orisa37: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
VERY GOOD.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Ikaeniyan0: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2023
1Dray:

You're describing your state. As you can see I rarely come to NL. I have better things I'm using my time for, than waste my whole time littering and loitering NL like you.
How do you know am wasting my whole time litering and loitering NL? You're just a stupid and pained person... Cause I don't understand how you will be feeling pained about my comment.
Re: Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard by Justiceleague1: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
OkayDaddy:

haa!! Na wao..hehehe..mods still remove their koboko from ya yansh BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! grin grin grin
Tinibu is carrying everyone along?
The same TInubu you guys from the losing side accused of appointing only Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.