Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother (3413 Views)

How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by bdon123(m): 5:33am On Aug 17, 2023
efelicity:
Recently my Mother-in-law requested to come and live with us and I accepted. Unknown to me, she was coming to tempt me. This woman will dress half naked in the absence of her daughter. I'm a full time husband who takes care of the kids, do the dishes and cook before my wife comes back because if I didn't finish by the time she's back, she will shout at me.
Back to my story. Because of my availability at home, my mother in law takes the opportunity to be peeping at me in the bathroom and comes to sit on my lap in the sitting room. Now she's pushed me to the wall that I have feeling for her. Please what should I do now?
Bro fck her

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by LarryCork: 6:13am On Aug 17, 2023
efelicity:
Recently my Mother-in-law requested to come and live with us and I accepted. Unknown to me, she was coming to tempt me. This woman will dress half naked in the absence of her daughter. I'm a full time husband who takes care of the kids, do the dishes and cook before my wife comes back because if I didn't finish by the time she's back, she will shout at me.
Back to my story. Because of my availability at home, my mother in law takes the opportunity to be peeping at me in the bathroom and comes to sit on my lap in the sitting room. Now she's pushed me to the wall that I have feeling for her. Please what should I do now?

Nice movie undecided
Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by GreatChizzy: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2023
Karen2024:
I have said it and will still say, that men are all animals...they Bleep anything in sight. They can sleep with anything.

Useless gender

So the mother in-law should be called what?

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by Meteng: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2023
Bang her!

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by Ikpunnegi01: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Some people are really dinning with d 😈.. You don f*ck d daughter and now, you wan f*ck d mother too.. A man's heart is truly 😈 Why not scold the dirty old w#tch. Are you sure you're a man?

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by Dickson178(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2023
Cooking story!πŸ˜€
Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by Mrtaye: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2023
efelicity:
Back to my story. Because of my availability at home, my mother in law takes the opportunity to be peeping at me in the bathroom and comes to sit on my lap in the sitting room. Now she's pushed me to the wall that I have feeling for her. Please what should I do now? I seriously need help on how to act or behave.

Mynd44 dominique Seun
Na lie jo na tales by moonlight
Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by Anny69: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Bluezy13:

Rest your itchy fingers.
It is a fake story.
grin You replied his other account.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by DaddyRochie1642: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Karen2024:
I have said it and will still say, that men are all animals...they Bleep anything in sight. They can sleep with anything.

Useless gender

Madam I want it to pepper you very well grin
Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by ElliotP: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na Nollywood movie you wan act like this o, hope say when your daughter start to sit down for your lap you nor go catch feelings too.
Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by EmiDon11: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
VictorUSA15:
For real? This one weak me
e weak me too oo

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by titopius(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nice one brother.... put ur hands on ur head and repeat after me, i will not be stup*d in my life again
Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by Aplaudez(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Karen2024:

Useless gender

How would you even believe that kinda story
Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by Nigeriagood(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Karen2024:

Useless gender
you are useless

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by Rickmann: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
efelicity:
Back to my story. Because of my availability at home, my mother in law takes the opportunity to be peeping at me in the bathroom and comes to sit on my lap in the sitting room. Now she's pushed me to the wall that I have feeling for her. Please what should I do now? I seriously need help on how to act or behave.

Mynd44 dominique Seun

"If you don't finish before she gets back, she'll shout at you".. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Na serious military-style beating you need now, I swear.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by kasim155: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2023
Karen2024:

Useless gender

Including your brothers and all the male's in ur family. Iranu

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother by dkidd: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2023
Karen2024:

Useless gender
So because of this known troll with fake stories men àre animals. U reasons like a goat. In short goat get higher IQ than u. Nonsense 🀬

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! / My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice / She Read My BBM Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.