Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage (34264 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Firstcitizen: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Umartins1:

On what charges?
On charges bothering on deception cheesy
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Socialite + girlfriend to Abuja corrupt politicians + Sleeping around with different men + Shady Commetic business to cover her tracks + marrying an ex- convict = Depressed, frustrated and suicidal lady, next news jare grin
Whatever your judgement! Are humans so cold and heartless to forget the humanity of another human being whether she's a socialite or prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
vickydevoka:

Where u Dere wen it happened? This is y women will always when husband and wife dispute. They only man that defeated a woman is daddy freeze. I think who make more noise wins the dispute
Bros i no understand wetin you talk here. In anycase to date a Nigerian man nah risk in itself. Abegi
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by AngelicBeing: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
Marry on time.

Buying husband later in life usually ends in premium tears.

N100m down the drain in this Tinubu time.
/
She married an ex- convict, a Guyman and the Guyman use sweet. guyman format + good sex + good Guyman stories to mesmerize the mugu woman, the mugu woman fell, bought him G_wagon + 100 million wedding + other money the Guyman has collected from the woman, it is called, mugu fall, Guyman wack, Guyman fall, police wack, next news jare cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
The police can arrest her because suicide is a crime in Nigeria.

This law has been in place since Britain colonized us and wasn't even changed in 1999 constitution. Even the original owners have scraped the law

It's an archaic law that needs to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by tomju2(f): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
MarveworldG:
Arrest?
Yes, arrest! A lof of people don't know this. Suicide just like murder is an offence in Nigerian law. Attempted suicide is also an offence. You can kill someone and you can't kill yourself too. Both are criminal offences in Nigeria.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by FireUpNow(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
A single mother of three. Where is the father of those three kids she already has? So na this ex convictt she wants to kill herself over? Mugu will always be mugu. Small time now women will be saying they want to leave their husbands and move on with their lives. To move on is not as easy as they say. Love your husband's don't be over sabi. This farida got duped both financially and romantically. Baba don shine congo run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Ademola47(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
buygala:
Journalism at its worst

I read throughout the article, expecting to see where a police spokesperson said they will arrest the Madam wey wan jump overboard, but I found nothing but a journalist's speculations unsupported by any statement to that effect from the Nigerian Police Force.

And Nigerians as usual, are already on this thread insulting the innocent police based on mere media speculations grin

Nigerians are very "special" people.

I thought as much. No direct police source was quoted.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by AngelicBeing: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
l am heartless ,
that is why I can't make my comments without been rude, if you don't agree with my comments, it means you are heartless, my opinion should be the final because l am a zombie
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Fugazy2023: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
buygala:
Journalism at its worst

I read throughout the article, expecting to see where a police spokesperson said they will arrest the Madam wey wan jump overboard, but I found nothing but a journalist's speculations unsupported by any statement to that effect from the Nigerian Police Force.

And Nigerians as usual, are already on this thread insulting the innocent police based on mere media speculations grin

Nigerians are very "special" people.

The thing is that most nigerians are 4 times more stupid than the police force especially those that don't read but just jump into conclusions because of the headline
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by izubext007: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
that's good , sucide is a crime
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by maleekberry: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Blitzking:
see the old man this woman won kill herself for.

Ome lady on YouTube said the guy is good with his tongue. He knows how to give MouthAction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by InvertedHammer: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
AngelicBeing:
She married an ex- convict, a Guyman and the Guyman use sweet. guyman format + good sex + good Guyman stories to mesmerize the mugu woman, the mugu woman fell, bought him G_wagon + 100 million wedding + other money the Guyman has collected from the woman, it is called, mugu fall, Guyman wack, Guyman fall, police wack, next news jare cheesy
/

What a sequence of events?! grin grin grin

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Basicend: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Why arresting her instead of arresting the criminal that broke the innocent lady's heart.

Third world cop.

Why use the word innocent?

How do you know she is innocent?

Have you heard the other side's story?

Does that woman look like innocent vessel to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by InvertedHammer: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
Whatever your judgement! Are humans so cold and heartless to forget the humanity of another human being whether she's a socialite or prostitute?
/

Contrary to what the basket of gullible believe, we live in a judgmental world else even law courts won't exist. You Bleep up in public, we judge your matter in public.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Yankee101: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Why would you talk of arresting someone who wants to commit suicide?

You get them help and counseling not more disgrace

Who dey curse Naija abeg?
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Yankee101: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
Outside the PRINCE of PEACE, JESUS CHRIST, there is no Real peace.
The Peace that JESUS gives is a peace that you can't explain or describe.
Come into a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST and get this peace that passes all understanding.

Tell em bro

1 Like

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
@AngelicBeing you are just a slow punk. Ode buruku.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Benwallt(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Just like Benin here where 85 years old man murdered his wife because of sex
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by AareGaa: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
Outside the PRINCE of PEACE, JESUS CHRIST, there is no Real peace.
The Peace that JESUS gives is a peace that you can't explain or describe.
Come into a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST and get this peace that passes all understanding.

It's been long I read your comments.
It's like you now a job that is keeping from spending all your time on Nairaland.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by yeshuasfootstep(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Use the right word.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

Contrary to what the basket of gullible believe, we live in a judgmental world else even law courts won't exist. You Bleep up in public, we judge your matter in public.

/
I guess she Bleep up to date the ex-convict in the first place to the point of marrying him. That there is/was the only fuckup as for your judgement, no need kicking a man who's already drowning. That in itself shows the wickedness of the society and folks like @AngelicBeing abi demon posing as angel of light.
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by BRATISLAVA: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Will those guys ever be rewarded for stopping her from committing suicide? No. She probably will never be thankful for their heroic deeds.

She should at least consider that they cared enough not to want to see her dead, even if her husband doesn't.

But just look at the man. You can smell his evil just by looking at his face. What drives women to these kinds of men? Men like Churchill, kpogori and the guy that was releasing nudes of that actress, that ugly evil looking guy? How can they even stand these men? These women will date and marry anything just to comply with their societal pressures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by AmeLonRo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Inmates will counsel her at police cell now grin grin grin

GanagiBitrus:
What she needs is professional counselling.

But come to think of it, nobody can stop anyone that REALLY means to jump into the Lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by sonofElElyon: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
No source. No police spokesperson named.. fake news
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by bablon20(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dem still want to chop from her wealth. Àwọn olórí burúkú, is that the next thing to do?
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
Bros i no understand wetin you talk here. In anycase to date a Nigerian man nah risk in itself. Abegi
Dating a Nigerian woman is a double risk.
Please don't expect loyalty from a yahoo boy. I see painter, pastor, carpenter, lecturer, welder Una no date . All of Una just choke yahoo boy.
Only in Nigeria if you are rich, I can have 50 girlfriends. Funny enough, the ladies will be aware of it but still won't leave you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Obierika(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
judedwriter:
When life gives you lemons...

make lemon juice cool

Easier said than done!
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by restlessfingers: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
The police wants to compound her predicament by driving her into a deeper depression
Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Kukutente23: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Out of all those men who rescued her, she nor see who to marry and change his life for good. Its an attached man she wan die on top.
Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by lanre316: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Knetpro:
It is a pity that women will always fall for the wrong men.

But, I don't understand wetin concern police inside.

If the woman wants to end her life, let her do it in peace.

Except that she didn't really want to end her life. She just needs some attention from the public and she got it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire / Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer / Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.