Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

How I Met My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My Girlfriend (29960 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
kayus621:
It was during my national youth service year in Akwa Ibom State when our paths first crossed. We were both posted to ukanafun as National Youth Service Corp(NYSC) members, and little did I know that this would be the beginning of a beautiful journey.

From the moment we met, I was captivated by her warm presence. She had a way of making me feel at ease, and her infectious laughter filled the room. She had a nickname for me, "Kayo," which she said in a playful and sexy way. It quickly caught on, and soon, my fellow colleagues started calling me by that name too.

As we got to know each other, our connection deepened. We discovered shared interests, passions, and dreams. But one of our most cherished moments was when we started coming out at night to talk about our lives under the moonlight. It became our sacred time, where we could share our deepest thoughts, dreams, and fears.

We had made it a tradition to come out at night and share our lives with each other, reminiscing about our past, our secondary school experiences, and our university lives.

But one thing that always stood out for me was when she spoke about her former job as a receptionist. There was something enchanting about the way she told her stories, especially when it happened under the moonlight. It was as if the moon itself was lending an ear, illuminating her words and giving them a magical touch.

I would listen intently as she painted vivid pictures with her words, describing the challenges she faced and the interesting people she encountered. She had a way of making even the simplest of tasks sound fascinating and captivating. And as she spoke, I could feel myself being transported into her world, experiencing every moment alongside her.

It was during these nights that I truly got to know her on a deeper level, understanding the experiences that had shaped her into the person she was today.

Sometimes, we would sit in silence, just basking in each other's presence, the moonlight creating a serene ambiance around us.

But it wasn't always smooth sailing. Like any close relationship, we had our fair share of misunderstandings. However, what set us apart was our commitment to resolving those misunderstandings under the moonlight.

When disagreements arose, we would find ourselves back in our special spot, away from the distractions of the world. There, under the moonlight, we would open up to each other, expressing our thoughts and feelings with honesty and vulnerability.

We were willing to confront our differences head-on, to listen and understand each other's perspectives. Under the moonlight, we would apologize, forgive, and embrace each other's flaws. It was in those moments of vulnerability that our bond grew even stronger. We learned to appreciate the beauty of compromise and the power of understanding.

Looking back on those nights, I realize that our misunderstandings were not obstacles but opportunities for growth. They allowed us to learn more about ourselves and each other, deepening our connection in ways we never thought possible.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, our bond grew stronger. We became each other's confidants, supporting one another through the ups and downs of our service year. Whether it was navigating the challenges of our assigned tasks or finding solace in the unfamiliar surroundings, we were there for each other every step of the way.

Looking back, I realize that meeting her during my youth service year was no coincidence. It was a serendipitous moment that brought us together, shaping the course of our lives in ways we couldn't have imagined.

Today is her birthday so I created a website specially to wish her a happy birthday, there you will find our memories together, please help me wish her a happy birthday. Check my signature for the website link, you can drop your wishes for her on the site, through her whatsapp or Facebook.
God bless you as you help make her birthday a memorable oneπŸ™

Is this AndrewTate or FERNANDEZISBACK...? Mumu mugu imun gun...Scam...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
kayus621:

LoL 🀣🀣
Thanks
And please don't forget to help me wish her a happy birthday
God bless you
Mufu...self deception...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by frankson1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
eboniest:
Wish I have someone who could love me genuinely like this embarassed

Go to NYSC camp cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ok
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
AndrewTate:
After reading the writeup, even though there are some unnecessary prolonging due to drunkenness in love which I understood.Then seeing the photo attached I could tell instantly that you two are in complete sync ❀️...
I'm sure dropping that "happy birthday" wish on both links my bro...
May your love overcome all the bad bele both on this thread and every other place, in the present and also in the future...
Cheers to your union, I wish you both the best πŸ₯‚
You says...? I hope you are not or won't soon be among/amongst,etc; the fear women gang...? Fear women or slam and slap the women gang...?... Slam and jams the women...,or slam and jams the men and women...?...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
kayus621:
It was during my national youth service year in Akwa Ibom State when our paths first crossed. We were both posted to ukanafun as National Youth Service Corp(NYSC) members, and little did I know that this would be the beginning of a beautiful journey.

From the moment we met, I was captivated by her warm presence. She had a way of making me feel at ease, and her infectious laughter filled the room. She had a nickname for me, "Kayo," which she said in a playful and sexy way. It quickly caught on, and soon, my fellow colleagues started calling me by that name too.

As we got to know each other, our connection deepened. We discovered shared interests, passions, and dreams. But one of our most cherished moments was when we started coming out at night to talk about our lives under the moonlight. It became our sacred time, where we could share our deepest thoughts, dreams, and fears.

We had made it a tradition to come out at night and share our lives with each other, reminiscing about our past, our secondary school experiences, and our university lives.

But one thing that always stood out for me was when she spoke about her former job as a receptionist. There was something enchanting about the way she told her stories, especially when it happened under the moonlight. It was as if the moon itself was lending an ear, illuminating her words and giving them a magical touch.

I would listen intently as she painted vivid pictures with her words, describing the challenges she faced and the interesting people she encountered. She had a way of making even the simplest of tasks sound fascinating and captivating. And as she spoke, I could feel myself being transported into her world, experiencing every moment alongside her.

It was during these nights that I truly got to know her on a deeper level, understanding the experiences that had shaped her into the person she was today.

Sometimes, we would sit in silence, just basking in each other's presence, the moonlight creating a serene ambiance around us.

But it wasn't always smooth sailing. Like any close relationship, we had our fair share of misunderstandings. However, what set us apart was our commitment to resolving those misunderstandings under the moonlight.

When disagreements arose, we would find ourselves back in our special spot, away from the distractions of the world. There, under the moonlight, we would open up to each other, expressing our thoughts and feelings with honesty and vulnerability.

We were willing to confront our differences head-on, to listen and understand each other's perspectives. Under the moonlight, we would apologize, forgive, and embrace each other's flaws. It was in those moments of vulnerability that our bond grew even stronger. We learned to appreciate the beauty of compromise and the power of understanding.

Looking back on those nights, I realize that our misunderstandings were not obstacles but opportunities for growth. They allowed us to learn more about ourselves and each other, deepening our connection in ways we never thought possible.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, our bond grew stronger. We became each other's confidants, supporting one another through the ups and downs of our service year. Whether it was navigating the challenges of our assigned tasks or finding solace in the unfamiliar surroundings, we were there for each other every step of the way.

Looking back, I realize that meeting her during my youth service year was no coincidence. It was a serendipitous moment that brought us together, shaping the course of our lives in ways we couldn't have imagined.

Today is her birthday so I created a website specially to wish her a happy birthday, there you will find our memories together, please help me wish her a happy birthday. Check my signature for the website link, you can drop your wishes for her on the site, through her whatsapp or Facebook.
God bless you as you help make her birthday a memorable oneπŸ™

Just know this and know peace.95 percent of ladies you toast online and she agrees easily are low key prostitute. I'm talking from experience

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Bintasukai: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
You missed one part
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Laurene: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
eboniest:
Stop doing hookup

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Focusmind: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
I am not against love o, but first thing first. OP, leave women matter and face your NYSC program squarely. I hope you went to camp with your GMAT and SHL book to be rehearsing. Job hunting has started and there should not be any distraction. Please, leave any form of serious relationship or commitment and focus on your survival as an upcoming young man. The road ahead is tough and could be frustrating.
Men that focus on their survival first will later have retinue of ladies coming to them after achieving a stable career while those that ignored their own success will have retinue of women ran away from them later in life. I am talking from experience. Be focus!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Bintasukai: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
vickydevoka:

Just know this and know peace.95 percent of ladies you toast online and she agrees easily are low key prostitute. I'm talking from experience

Read again, but slowly this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
eboniest:
Eboniest, please tell me the meaning of genuine... Did you or would you loves me like that.../"genuinely"?..
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Macgyver1: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
luminouz:
I don't understand why it's always men creating threads about their gf birthdays. You rarely see girls do this online.
Oga even added links to her FB and WhatsApp, hunting for birthday wishes from unknown people online. WTF

The guy is a learner and will definitely learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Miravik900:

Madam keep quite all the equation wey you day balance upon all your shape wey you day flaunt no man don go see your people im beginning to think you are very dumb just commenting rubbish on NL for clout
You think say na to carry big yansh and breast?

Mugu!

Who tell u say she get big nyash and breast?
Iyaebe na one kind yeye ugly lekpa girl wey no get anybody to give her attention on dy outside world, but she gets it a lot here.

Check all dy sections from Romance to politics to crime to family she is always active in all
It's only some1 that doest have a life outsides nairaland that spends all her time in faceless forum comment in rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
Laurene:
Stop doing hookup
Gang... The same hang, gang, hang gangs or hang out gangs...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by talented321: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
They'll soon fight. No be young men again mtcheww
evangelist''' so you are this wicked?
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by osejie17(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ikennaford:
Some guys are really pussies,,, wtf you typing...
Really wtf is he writing.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
folake4u:

Likeeee!!! I was blushing on the girl's behalf. cheesy
"To be loved to madness- such was my great desire..."

Eustacia Vye in 'The Return of the Native' by Thomas Hardy

smiley
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Laurene: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
folake4u:
Awwwww. This is so cute.

God when oh? Am I a spoon?
Quit hookup

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by juman(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
He adverticed her to be connected through her links.
Olosho thing.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by mariahAngel(f): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
luminouz:
I don't understand why it's always men creating threads about their gf birthdays. You rarely see girls do this online.
Oga even added links to her FB and WhatsApp, hunting for birthday wishes from unknown people online. WTF

Yeah.
Dark hearted people like you with a black aura can never understand.

You only receive what you give.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by franchasofficia: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
You both are on the same level, she's not smart to be dating you.
A smart lady should always date someone above her so as to balance the equation
Iya fire, Iyaebe the troublemaker cheesy
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
franchasofficia:
Iya fire, Iyaebe the troublemaker cheesy
I trust you'll agree with me on this
We always have the same views on dating or I'm wrong?
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by folake4u(f): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ishilove:

"To be loved to madness- such was my great desire..."

Eustacia Vye in 'The Return of the Native' by Thomas Hardy

smiley

Such a wholesome desire. kiss
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by franchasofficia: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Stop misinterpreting my words, every smart lady knows that you should date a man above you in every step in life so everything will be balanced.
It is very unwise to date your agemate hence the reason you see people in relationship for donkey years and still cry when dumping happens.
The life of a woman is different from that of a man and if you ain't calculative as a woman you'll end up wasting your time with the wrong person
Gbam grin cheesy
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by folake4u(f): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Laurene:
Quit hookup

You mistake me for your sister. Pele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by meekparagon(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Thanks bro for dropping us her contact addressed, I will change her mind for you with my Forex trading money.

U get mind drop your true love contact off air.

You no wise at all.

3 Likes

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Hanatunde(f): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Moonlight NYSC
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Ishilove: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
folake4u:

Such a wholesome desire. kiss
That's the kind of love I have always dreamed of 😍
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by franchasofficia: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
I trust you'll agree with me on this
We always have the same views on dating or I'm wrong?
You are more than correct.

Same educational and financial level relationship only work by God's grace, luck and if the guy comes from a rich family background and he is the only son, if not na gamble grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Godwin25king: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
See spec
Happy Birthday To Her.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by folake4u(f): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ishilove:

That's the kind of love I have always dreamed of 😍

Me too. I hope I get it some day.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
franchasofficia:
Gbam grin cheesy
I trust you jare.
You are a Realist, these guys are just doing fake love without using their heads, some are even saying it works for some people but failed to realize that it doesn't work for most people, just one in millions.
Na like this body count Dy take plenty reach uncountable, if oga dumps him now to chase money after his nysc, she'll begin to cry and onto another man and so on and so forth
I said what I said sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.