Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? (20535 Views)

Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again / MEN!! If You Still Take Women On "Dates" Today, You Are An IDI0T!! (Photo) / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Hdanny(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
All countries number available, DM me 09046628687
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by DMerciful(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Men and women are capable of taking each other on dates. Women are even more capable these days
pocohantas:
No wonder your ex showed you shege.
Two overwise people met and almost turned themselves to mad people. Yenyen, I find it disgusting. Ngwanu, ndi co-redpillers, food done done. Bring 555 plate and spoon.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by mylove4God(f): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
rickleye:

How do you get to know the person without going on a date. This is potentially someone I plan to spend the rest of my life with, of course I’ll go on a date and see if we are compatible.
Does she attempt to pay , bring along her wallet .
How does she eat ? Is she loud , quiet . Does she laugh at my jokes ? Does she tell jokes ? Does she pray before eating , does she eat with her mouth open. ? Does she talk with food in her mouth ?
Does she smell nice ? What does she order ?

I went out with a lady to a restaurant and when the menu was brought , she ordered an expensive meal , pop and 4 pieces of meat. That was the beginning of the end. What concluded was on our way back we took an Uber was having issue with transfer . I had cash but asked her to pay the cab driver N3000. She said she had no money . So I quibbled if I didn’t pay for dinner how would she pay , she just laughed .
I just pecked her on the cheek and told her cab man to drop her off at home.
She’s wasn’t serious 🧐

I went out with someone else. I ordered first - she said she would have want I was having . She wasn’t loud. Did everything lady like. When the bill came she said 2 bills please . I almost kissed her then and there . I told her no that I am still old fashioned. And I paid. Guess what she paid the cab fare home. We had an amazing 3 days affair .
Please complete your story. So how did it go between you and the lady like lady?
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Octopusssy(f): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Saintinoo:

A man is never lonely, at 80 I can still have young girls flocking around me, hope you know that.

Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Octopusssy(f): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
doggedfighter:

Self delusion !
Big time

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by BoldBrainz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Puss360:
As you don't have money,no bother to think of going out on a date.... Just siddan for your house...
And na woman go carry man go out on a date??

Some questions sef get as e be

Shenkes, don't lament. Come let me take you on a date. You no fit chop pass 20K with your small stomach like tea cup.. grin.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Saintinoo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Octopusssy:

Keep dreaming.

Ned even at 90 will still marry a 15 years old girl if he wants. I even at 70 with any volume of income will still get a young girl...

You know that.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Octopusssy(f): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Saintinoo:

Ned even at 90 will still marry a 15 years old girl if he wants. I even at 70 with any volume of income will still get a young girl...

You know that.
Ned is a millionaire who can buy a wife, but the question is do you have Ned's kind of money to buy affection at the age of 70? Or do you think any right thinking young girl will want to spend her precious years with an old man with one leg in the grave?

You sound very young and naive. One day you will grow up

7 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by MrCuteking(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Redpill is good but too much of everything is bad. Just a little touch of romantic behavior and using your head is the best way to go about it.

Why men always struggle to follow the redpill is because it’s not in our nature to do so. I’m not against the redpill of a thing but I still believe we can be romantic as well. This money weh we wan make or we done make, we no go carry am go anywhere after life.

As long as you are spending on family and friends, there’s nothing wrong with spending on your gf. If you want her to reciprocate a fraction of how you spend, let her know you admire gift a lot. Or ask her for money. If you don’t like her behavior, move on to the next lady. Women yapa!

Don’t be a boring guy trying to force your way out of fun-filled natural phenomena by doing everything it takes to be rigid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by seanwilliam(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
My girlfriend , yes. Maybe once or twice.
Random girl , I’m not sure cos 99% of time, na my house girls Dey meet me

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by winner37(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
That was in the Ibrahimic days , me that I have 77 girlfriends how will I take all of them for date with their current economic situation?

Now hit and run am into now !!
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by pascal558(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
doggedfighter:

Self delusion !

My grandad was 90 and his last wife was almost 20. He is not the first I have seen, Ned married Reginal. Can you do same at that age? Feminist without brain. At least I expect people defending things to be rational or do without bias.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by pocohantas(f): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Men and women are capable of taking each other on dates. Women are even more capable these days

I can't see women here ranting about how they can't do this and that for men. It is always your younger brothers being so angry and aggressive about it. If you want a date, I can take you for one. Na food you go chop, not human heart.

Anyway, my advice to ladies is to remain focused on the men that matter.

9 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by zoeymikey(f): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kevineleven:
Lately I avoid taking her out actively, any time she brings up the word "Take or Date", boom I confuse her with bad news from nairaland front page, especially how Nigeria is likely to go to war with Niger, na so fear go enter her body, she wan they talk about going on date when war dey ground?
Lol
You're very funny
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by pascal558(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
eleniyan2020:
loneliness is still better off...we have thousands of them crying on Facebook and churches looking for husband!

Na their type dey carry Joshua picture go Shiloh go pray...

2 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by obynokoko: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Taking a woman on a date is a foolish and bad investment because you have wasted the money and she will not even appreciate you.she will leave you tomorrow for the next rich man.better save your money and invest in useful ventures that will yield returns.from the returns send your parents money for their upkeep

6 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Mryacks: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Most deff!

An extremely important aspect of my small life. I don't know about others, but dates are fun. Dinner dates at Blakes resort, Garki. The serene and well-lit ambience adds colour to the mood and taste to their fine recipes. Their barbecue fish is to die for.

Then have lunch at Sketch restaurant, Wuse. You'll be looking like the only colour tone in a black and white art work.. grin.

Smell the sea breeze beside Jabi lake with moimoi from shoprite. Go clubbing at passport lounge. Or explore their karaoke nights. And at the end of the day, where is the fun in all of that if you can't do it with company? One soji lady wey sabi vibe! Not all these gluttons who'll see an opportunity and want to order everthing on the menu, like say their papa dey mad!

At least we could still do two dates weekly during Buhari's cursed regime. Like this now, I dey only date my alcohol for my bedroom.

E no go better for Seyi Tinubu papa! The bastard no go die well!

Your certainly know your spots😊..... I was quite impressed and surprised when I went to Blake's recently (not been their for a long time) They upgraded really well.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by owoshuyi(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Dating should be done in marriage. I think
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Ropo0126: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Like it's tiring. Later he will go on to Nigerian ladies are materialistic when his "not impressing" MO backfire. People who are impressing are still putting deliberate effort to make things work out.

I will be here to read when he open thread to scream loneliness like his 46 years old brother who turned to surveillance camera monitoring a 26 years old lady's sexual activities grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Make una give peace chance now abeg Una too like vawulence grin
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Machinegun91(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
I'm a ugly gentle dude with full charisma.

I always get them cheap and and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by benqo01(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
All my life I have never asked or taken a lady out.......I no even get babe self
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by poweredcom(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Dshocker:

So who is doing who?

For 5yrs.... You are either broke, timid or gay to have stayed away for too long.

Stop deceiving yourself bro!!!

Learn how to reason , dont just call people names , over here in Nigeria its better not to date any hungry gal because sorry na ur name , you go turn to mugu

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mryacks:

Your certainly know your spots😊..... I was quite impressed and surprised when I went to Blake's recently (not been their for a long time) They upgraded really well.

Those guys almost effected a total overhaul in the name of renovation. That place is fvcking lit. Not only is the environment madly comfortable, their chefs are darn good. It almost feels like there's just about nothing I'll crave that I won't find there, irrespective of the costs.

Ordered a certain cocktail there a few months back and the barkeep had it so well mixed with two shots of tequila and a vodka, that it ran wild numbers on my groin..😂. The subsequent home knacks have remained memorable to this day.

But when it comes to soups, Jevinik in Wuse is my rendezvous point. Those cooks deserve accolades. Lawd have mercy! You should see the litany of Abuja politicians and elites who troop in there for meals, every single day of the week.

Life's a beauty, if you know how to jolly on your resources, no matter how small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by DonBenny77(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
No!
Ladies just want money.
So we negotiate terms and "hookup"....
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by ezioyi(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
DanielsParker:
It’s only in Nigeria that going for a date must involve a lot of money. You mustn’t eat in a date. You can go for a date in the park, you can go for a walk and talk date( with maybe a bottle of water for rehydration). You can go for a snack date( eat simple snacks and some soft drinks). You can go to a public place and take pictures, talk and chill. You mustn’t go for a date and eat fried rice, salad and Turkey , no ! Except if the person that initiated it mentioned - lunch , dinner or going to a date for a meal.

We’re all getting it all wrong in this country.
If you ask a girl out for a date, she will pick chicken republic without asking or caring if you’re up to it . Don’t you eat at home ? mtchew

grin grin grin for Nigeria? okay keep wasting your money.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by ShaqFu: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Of course, it's a constant. Going on dates is among the surest way to get to know the girl/woman. 👌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
The irony is that sometimes it is men themselves that cause unrealistic expectations from these ladies.

Nothing bad in taking a woman our for a date.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by NACE13: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Gosh! The mentality of some guys can be very embarrassing. If you were a girl, how'd you feel if a guy asking you out tells you to come to his place for a first date? How can I tell you are not a psycho, kidnapper or serial murderer? lipsrsealed undecided
The last date I went on was just a stroll around the neighborhood. The intention was to go to a small, cozy restaurant but we ended up just taking a very long but fun walk- piggy-backed her after she got a little tired.

You dudes should stop this childish mentality.
There's no way you can be in a relationship and not spend money. If not stay the Fxck away.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Boyjaco: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Date no ki.... just make arrangements for knack that what most men do now no more no long thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Saintmary(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
pocohantas:
No wonder your ex showed you shege.
Two overwise people met and almost turned themselves to mad people. Yenyen, I find it disgusting. Ngwanu, ndi co-redpillers, food done done. Bring 555 plate and spoon.

It's the 555 plate for me.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by MrsTwrite(f): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
It's very necessary at least once in a while, creating those beautiful memories.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
If you're financially ok, you won't be thinking this way. Pray to have money, your mentality will change.

Na broke guys no dey reason dates.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. / Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.