Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? (20573 Views)

Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again / MEN!! If You Still Take Women On "Dates" Today, You Are An IDI0T!! (Photo) / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Bellotelli: 6:08am On Aug 22, 2023
Saintinoo:
Happy Sunday gentlemen of this section.

I see almost everyday how men go about asking ladies for a date, burning date and airtime, trying to impress ladies which I find so disgusting.
I don't know if it is a problem with me, but, I find it absurd, time and resource wasting to go days asking a lady out, buy things to impress her, call her every morning and send gifts just to have a woman around me.

I have had some few girlfriend in the past and even my last ex, I only asked her out once and wait for her to make up her mind, never spent a dime on dates or gifts.

Guys tell us about yourselves, do you go about doing all those zee world and nollywood styles to get your woman.
Yes, I take my woman out sometimes. She also take me out and spends her money. It's exciting you know.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Bellotelli: 6:10am On Aug 22, 2023
Saintinoo:

A man is never lonely, at 80 I can still have young girls flocking around me, hope you know that.

At 80 will you still be on the red pill
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by MrCuteking(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2023
Bellotelli:

Yes, I take my woman out sometimes. She also take me out and spends her money. It's exciting you know.

My point exactly. Better person.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Saintinoo(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2023
WantsandMore:
I think you've a habit of projecting your lack of comprehension on others

Ode, wink. I wrote about myself up there, things I find difficult doing to impress a woman, I never said guys should not spend or take a woman on a date.

Good morning.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Saintinoo(m): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2023
MrCuteking:

My point exactly. Better person.

The problem is this, only 5 percent of Nigeria girls Will spend their money on you, and when they do, you will surely pay back indirectly.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Gerrard59(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2023
Saintinoo:

Ode, wink. I wrote about myself up there, things I find difficult doing to impress a woman, I never said guys should not spend or take a woman on a date.

Good morning.

But you stated that you find it disgusting and absurd. If you find something disgusting and absurd, it means you don't like it and won't recommend it to others.

I see almost everyday how men go about asking ladies for a date, burning date and airtime, trying to impress ladies which I find so disgusting.
I don't know if it is a problem with me, but, I find it absurd, time and resource wasting to go days asking a lady out, buy things to impress her, call her every morning and send gifts just to have a woman around me.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by PPIA: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2023
pocohantas:

I can't see women here ranting about how they can't do this and that for men. It is always your younger brothers being so angry and aggressive about it. If you want a date, I can take you for one. Na food you go chop, not human heart.

Anyway, my advice to ladies is to remain focused on the men that matter.

Nice ELEPHANTINE shoes😂

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by WantsandMore: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2023
Saintinoo:

Good morning.
undecided
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by DyingFetus: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2023
pocohantas:

I can't see women here ranting about how they can't do this and that for men. It is always your younger brothers being so angry and aggressive about it. If you want a date, I can take you for one. Na food you go chop, not human heart.

Anyway, my advice to ladies is to remain focused on the men that matter.

I dare you to take me out on a date :,-)
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

He is poor. Only poor men get angry when other men spend their money on women.

Your explanation makes perfect sense.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Munzy14(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Saintinoo:
Happy Sunday gentlemen of this section.

I have had some few girlfriend in the past and even my last ex, I only asked her out once and wait for her to make up her mind, never spent a dime on dates or gifts.

Guys tell us about yourselves, do you go about doing all those zee world and nollywood styles to get your woman.
Rhetorical question...

Going on date is long aged tradition.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by pocohantas(f): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Jman06:
I always laugh whenever I read your posts claiming that you have a man! Poco, we know that you are not in any marriage-bound relationship!

Sugar daddy nor be serious relationship o.

Such an interesting take for someone you can't pick out of a crowd. I do hope your mouth (or fingers) do not put you in trouble someday. You won't laugh whenever it does.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Offpointng: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
vickydevoka:

Oga go and make money, women are sweet. But I will advise you don’t take them seriously. Allow them to chop money, If time reach you discharge them. I don discharged like five to seven this year. I de pity them Bcus most of them don develop money love n feelings for me but de have to go for me to concentrate on that thing that made them glue

If that's all women do in your life, then, I must say your one amongst the people with misplaced priorities walking currently on the streets in Nigeria. cuz I can't seem to understand why I'll sweat to get money only to give it to some sect of folks who add nothing meaningful and positive to my life except sex. Like how do you guys do it?? Well I see ur still in ur exuberance, so enjoy it while you still got time undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Jman06(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Such an interesting take for someone you can't pick out of a crowd. I do hope your mouth (or fingers) do not put you in trouble someday. You won't laugh whenever it does.
Put me in trouble Na! I'm trouble myself!
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by pocohantas(f): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jman06:
Put me in trouble Na! I'm trouble myself!

Obviously. May trouble never depart from your household.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Jman06(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Obviously. May trouble never depart from your household.
Same to you
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by pocohantas(f): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jman06:
Same to you

I nevee called myself trouble.
We have peace over here. Something you always laugh when you read. So may you never experiece it. Take care.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Jman06(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
pocohantas:

I nevee called myself trouble.
We have peace over here. Something you always laugh when you read. So may you never experiece it. Take care.
But you were the one who mentioned trouble first.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jman06:
But you were the one who mentioned trouble first.

I doubt you are okay. You woke by midnight to tell someone that you laugh when you see her "claim" to have a man. The level of bitterness and toxicity from a supposed logical gender. Now you are trying to be smart by half?

It is not even your first, second or fifth time to quote me with such bullcrap!!

Like I said, that trouble you claim to be, it would never depart from you and your household. You will keep laughing when you see me claim to have a man until you enter market and eat bread from refuse. Bunch of toxic creatures!! Full!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Jman06(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
pocohantas:

I doubt you are okay. You woke by midnight to tell someone that you laugh when you see her "claim" to have a man. The level of bitterness and toxicity from a supposed logical gender. Now you are trying to be smart by half?

It is not even your first, second or fifth time to quote me with such bullcrap!!

Like I said, that trouble you claim to be, it would never depart from you and your household. You will keep laughing when you see me claim to have a man until you enter market and eat bread from refuse. Bunch of toxic creatures!! Full!!!
This one really pain am shocked cool cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jman06:
This one really pain am shocked cool cool shocked

Yea. That is you in the mirror.
Keep your foolery away from me.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by PPIA: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Show us your man😎
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by PPIA: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Are you currently on your period?😎
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Jman06(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Oya sorry, Poco. You know that I like you. Just pulling your legs
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by kayperry: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
pocohantas:

pele !! No evidence you go explain taya grin

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by vickydevoka(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Offpointng:

If that's all women do in your life, then, I must say your one amongst the people with misplaced priorities walking currently on the streets in Nigeria. cuz I can't seem to understand why I'll sweat to get money only to give it to some sect of folks who add nothing meaningful and positive to my life except sex. Like how do you guys do it?? Well I see ur still in ur exuberance, so enjoy it while you still got time undecided
Even soap way u de use don cost
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by descarado: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

I read through to the end to see if he answered or responded to your post. Unfortunately, he did not.

You see, these are the men brandishing their smelly preek along the streets in Nigeria chanting alfa meil, alfa meil, alfa meil everywhere they go. Never take them seriously. Also, note that they are very poor. P to the OOR!
Something must be wrong with these people.

If your relationship didn't go well,step back and check what made it so then go for another one.
Remaining bitter all through life is a mental problem.
Life is beautiful.
Yes we pass through a lot but we can still choose to be happy.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by benjanny(m): 3:04am On Aug 24, 2023
Why not
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by bamideleoyin(f): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2023
I wish o
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by bamideleoyin(f): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2023
teekay213:
sorry dear,let me take you on a date.i promise you love it
I wish o
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by teekay213(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
bamideleoyin:
I wish o
cool,let meet am in Ibadan too
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by bamideleoyin(f): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2023
No problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? / Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) / 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.