Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? (20582 Views)

Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again / MEN!! If You Still Take Women On "Dates" Today, You Are An IDI0T!! (Photo) / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Calitoscassius(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:

Real meet real grin
Yea man! cheesy they wanna wear the trousers nowadays, flaunt their money and wealth, So i let them take me out on dates. Why not? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by WantsandMore: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Saintinoo:
Happy Sunday gentlemen of this section.

I see almost everyday how men go about asking ladies for a date, burning date and airtime, trying to impress ladies which I find so disgusting.
I don't know if it is a problem with me, but, I find it absurd, time and resource wasting to go days asking a lady out, buy things to impress her, call her every morning and send gifts just to have a woman around me.

I have had some few girlfriend in the past and even my last ex, I only asked her out once and wait for her to make up her mind, never spent a dime on dates or gifts.

Guys tell us about yourselves, do you go about doing all those zee world and nollywood styles to get your woman.
They say chivalry is dead and you my man buried it. Allow others to do their thingy...different strokes for different folks Nikkah... undecided
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by chidiokay: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Men spend massively on women while women keep their money so they have free money if they really wanna spend

I agree women keep there MONEY and most even convince themselves its for raining days But at the end of it all there is no Evidence.

Despite how men lavish, we still tend to accomplish more in Life, investment and asset wise. all that long time savings women make where does it really go .. Evidence is vital

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Saintinoo(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
WantsandMore:
They say chivalry is dead and you my man buried it. Allow others to do their thingy...different strokes for different folks Nikkah... undecided

Read my post again, I hope you don't have comprehension problem.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Offpointng: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nemesis0147:
there is nothing wrong with hanging out with an opposite gender….change your circle.

And who says its wrong??
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by WantsandMore: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Saintinoo:

Read my post again, I hope you don't have comprehension problem.
I think you've a habit of projecting your lack of comprehension on others
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by SonofGod231: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Georgejeez:

grin grin grin her mouth like pepper meat
It was a funny episode 😁
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Why would a supposedly heterosexual man concern himself so much with the dating lives of other heterosexual men?
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Raalsalghul: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
sarutobi:

This is it.

We should not generalize women. They are humans and humans behave differently depends on if they like you or not.

The first girl did not give a shit about you. There are many of them like that who go on dates with guys they dont like, just to eat free food and get free gifts. Some of these girls dont spend a dime of their own money on food.

The second girl is also not a good girl. There is nothing like good/bad girl. It is just that this one might like you and want to play it safe. Trust me, if the second girl runs into a guy she does not give a shit about, the experience will be like the first girl.

BOTTOMLINE is that DO NOT take a girl out on an expensive date. Getting to know someone is not about spending money. Its is about spending time with each other.

I usually pick a free place to go. A place that is fun or cheap. Once the girl reaches the place, you will know if she is genuinely interested in you or just want to use you for free food. If she does not like the place, her body language will change. Thats how i filter them out.

It is usually funny to see a girls face when she realizes that you cannot be played. They usually go nuts. You willl hear things like "he is stingy" etc. Once you hear that, give yourself a pat on the back. You have overcome her. They don't like it especially when they know you can easily afford it BUt chose not to. It destroys their ego.

You sabi game wella.

Very impressive the way you broke it down.

To decode women is among the simplest things in the world if you adhere to your head and not your heart or dick.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by teekay213(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
bamideleoyin:
Na who dey relationship dey go on a date jare
The last date I went with a guy omoh.... E no end well
sorry dear,let me take you on a date.i promise you love it
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by isabi2lof: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Na when dem don see shege for inside relationship, dem begin form alphamalus..

You fit spend on olosho but your understanding girl or even wife sef na zero spending undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Puss360(f): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Shenkes, don't lament. Come let me take you on a date. You no fit chop pass 20K with your small stomach like tea cup.. grin.
Wahala.. na small but mighty oo... No hold cash.. just carry your card grin
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Dollywood(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
pocohantas:

After they collect heartbreak, they will start overdosing on redpill. He doesn't care about impressing women. Make we beg am? He shouldn't impress his woman na. My own man dey impress me and I impress him too. grin

You impress him by offering what? Lemme guess "Nothing."
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Melagros(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Yes! Ask Nazgul, he takes us to chicken republic grin
Abeg take grin grin grin
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kevineleven:
Lately I avoid taking her out actively, any time she brings up the word "Take or Date", boom I confuse her with bad news from nairaland front page, especially how Nigeria is likely to go to war with Niger, na so fear go enter her body, she wan they talk about going on date when war dey ground?
O boy you de crez ni grin grin grin
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by PPIA: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Yes! Ask Nazgul, he takes us to chicken republic grin
If I take you out your back must touch ground....
😎
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by rickleye: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
imoh4king:

Are you guys still dating or married?

Abi, one person don give the other person red card.

We broke it off. I relocated plus I wasn’t prepared to be solely inclusive and she was ready to get married

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by frankson1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
rickleye:

Lol 😂 ….exactly … forgot phone conversation very important. As I invest in the relationship so has the lady. Anyone asking me for data on first date is suspect .

That's when they also remember they were still using the phone their great-grandfather used and they needed to change it because it suddenly stopped working grin
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by rickleye: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
janeedema:
As much as I love your stories. I believe what it simply shows is people who have done their homework as per how to act on a date. It proves nothing about being a wife or his an material.

Some of us just love acting, sha.

If this would be the basis of your choosing a spouse, I can already start laughing in Spanish. Ladies especially the enlightened ones know how to do their homework.The female gender is a born actress, I can tell you this for free. Don't be fooled. I am a female, so I know what I am talking about. A lady can act to get anything.

You are looking at sustainability. So, as much as possible, you would want to keep off the drama and keep it real. And that hardly ever happens during dates.

Where people pretend to laugh at boring jokes and scream "awwwwnn", when all they want to say is, "You talk too much".

Dates prove nothing.

Love who you marry, not marry who you love.

So, first sort things out from the spiritual before bringing it to the mental and then, the sensual realm.

Good manners during a date does not translate to marriage material.

tquote author=rickleye post=125243721]

How do you get to know the person without going on a date. This is potentially someone I plan to spend the rest of my life with, of course I’ll go on a date and see if we are compatible.
Does she attempt to pay , bring along her wallet .
How does she eat ? Is she loud , quiet . Does she laugh at my jokes ? Does she tell jokes ? Does she pray before eating , does she eat with her mouth open. ? Does she talk with food in her mouth ?
Does she smell nice ? What does she order ?

I went out with a lady to a restaurant and when the menu was brought , she ordered an expensive meal , pop and 4 pieces of meat. That was the beginning of the end. What concluded was on our way back we took an Uber was having issue with transfer . I had cash but asked her to pay the cab driver N3000. She said she had no money . So I quibbled if I didn’t pay for dinner how would she pay , she just laughed .
I just pecked her on the cheek and told her cab man to drop her off at home.
She’s wasn’t serious 🧐

I went out with someone else. I ordered first - she said she would have want I was having . She wasn’t loud. Did everything lady like. When the bill came she said 2 bills please . I almost kissed her then and there . I told her no that I am still old fashioned. And I paid. Guess what she paid the cab fare home. We had an amazing 3 days affair .

Thanks for taking the time to write.

I agree on some of your points. Yes we all act but before I’d ask you out of date it would have been because during phone conversations and interactions you came across as authentic . Let me give an example. Instead of me asking if you go to church or are a believer. I’d ask you what do you do on a Sunday. Most authentic people would say they go to church others might skip that all together in order to hide that fact.

Good manners to me mean a lot . It’s so sexy finding someone who loves her p’s and q’s. Yeah it doesn’t automatically mean you’re a wife material but it shows to me that we may love something in common.
Dates help me weaned out those with whom we are compatible with. It doesn’t have to be a meal just a simple ice cream and talking . Dates also don’t translate to marriage material just like exams are not a true test that one is smart but it’s a measure.

Spiritually to a certain degree but I know a lot of couples who do not go to the same church yet have been married for a long time .

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Jman06(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2023
MrCuteking:
Redpill is good but too much of everything is bad. Just a little touch of romantic behavior and using your head is the best way to go about it.

Why men always struggle to follow the redpill is because it’s not in our nature to do so. I’m not against the redpill of a thing but I still believe we can be romantic as well. This money weh we wan make or we done make, we no go carry am go anywhere after life.

As long as you are spending on family and friends, there’s nothing wrong with spending on your gf. If you want her to reciprocate a fraction of how you spend, let her know you admire gift a lot. Or ask her for money. If you don’t like her behavior, move on to the next lady. Women yapa!

Don’t be a boring guy trying to force your way out of fun-filled natural phenomena by doing everything it takes to be rigid.
Nonsense! What benefits are there in going out with girls?

Only f00lish guys spend their hard-earned money on girls.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Jman06(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2023
pocohantas:

I can't see women here ranting about how they can't do this and that for men. It is always your younger brothers being so angry and aggressive about it. If you want a date, I can take you for one. Na food you go chop, not human heart.

Anyway, my advice to ladies is to remain focused on the men that matter.

I always laugh whenever I read your posts claiming that you have a man! Poco, we know that you are not in any marriage-bound relationship!

Sugar daddy nor be serious relationship o.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by deltateam: 12:58am On Aug 22, 2023
Saintinoo:
Happy Sunday gentlemen of this section.

I see almost everyday how men go about asking ladies for a date, burning date and airtime, trying to impress ladies which I find so disgusting.
I don't know if it is a problem with me, but, I find it absurd, time and resource wasting to go days asking a lady out, buy things to impress her, call her every morning and send gifts just to have a woman around me.

I have had some few girlfriend in the past and even my last ex, I only asked her out once and wait for her to make up her mind, never spent a dime on dates or gifts.

Guys tell us about yourselves, do you go about doing all those zee world and nollywood styles to get your woman.

Many of the ladies have turned it to poverty alleviation program sotay they follow their friends join body.

They even request takeaway.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by mirexxx(f): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2023
Offpointng:
I have not taken a lady out in the past 5 years and I feel very happy. I just send my momma money every month end for upkeep and so far I've been doing just great.

I don't ask ladies out, I see beautiful ladies standing or sitting alone and i don't bother to say Hello let alone having to get her attention in anyway. I've grown to know ladies are not worth ur little time
who hurt you in the past na? U sound really sad and I feel for you. Some ladies sha
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by vickydevoka(m): 2:44am On Aug 22, 2023
Offpointng:
I have not taken a lady out in the past 5 years and I feel very happy. I just send my momma money every month end for upkeep and so far I've been doing just great.

I don't ask ladies out, I see beautiful ladies standing or sitting alone and i don't bother to say Hello let alone having to get her attention in anyway. I've grown to know ladies are not worth ur little time
Oga go and make money, women are sweet. But I will advise you don’t take them seriously. Allow them to chop money, If time reach you discharge them. I don discharged like five to seven this year. I de pity them Bcus most of them don develop money love n feelings for me but de have to go for me to concentrate on that thing that made them glue
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by vickydevoka(m): 2:44am On Aug 22, 2023
Saintinoo:

A man is never lonely, at 80 I can still have young girls flocking around me, hope you know that.

De play
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Gerrard59(m): 3:49am On Aug 22, 2023
pocohantas:
No wonder your ex showed you shege.
Two overwise people met and almost turned themselves to mad people. Yenyen, I find it disgusting. Ngwanu, ndi co-redpillers, food done done. Bring 555 plate and spoon.

You are something else.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Gerrard59(m): 3:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Saintinoo:

Going on a date with a woman just to know her kind of person is the worst decision a man can ever make, you think a woman will bring her true self to a date?

Though, I just don't see reason to spend unnecessarily on a woman.

Then you remain single. The moment I read "I find it so disgusting" on top another man's money, I knew there was a problem somewhere.

Ndito alfa meil.
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Gerrard59(m): 3:56am On Aug 22, 2023
obynokoko:
Taking a woman on a date is a foolish and bad investment because you have wasted the money and she will not even appreciate you.she will leave you tomorrow for the next rich man.better save your money and invest in useful ventures that will yield returns.from the returns send your parents money for their upkeep

So, what do you do when you want to meet up with female friends/classmates/colleagues etc?
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Gerrard59(m): 4:08am On Aug 22, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
Why would a supposedly heterosexual man concern himself so much with the dating lives of other heterosexual men?

He is poor. Only poor men get angry when other men spend their money on women.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Gerrard59(m): 4:12am On Aug 22, 2023
Nemesis0147:
oga rest!!
I don’t see any problem with taking someone out irrespective of the person’s gender…just don’t over do yourself by trying to impress.
The only problem I will have if you are feeling entitled about it….I take friends out.
Even my old female classmates….how do you guys catch up if you don’t go out?
You just invite everyone to your house?

You guys should stop all these abeg.

I read through to the end to see if he answered or responded to your post. Unfortunately, he did not.

You see, these are the men brandishing their smelly preek along the streets in Nigeria chanting alfa meil, alfa meil, alfa meil everywhere they go. Never take them seriously. Also, note that they are very poor. P to the OOR!
Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by Royceey(m): 5:37am On Aug 22, 2023
chipet67:

Abeg where you see the picture?

Bros is Petty not Pretty stop looking for pictures 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? by charleskl(m): 5:56am On Aug 22, 2023
U see the problem when u don't hard work for your money......so because I hv enuf money I should start spending it unnecessarily
Fairview1:
You guys should simply pray for money and more money. There are certain things you don't consider when you have money. How much can I spend on a lady on a date? 20k or 30k. Do you think it matters when your minimum balance on expense account is 2million? Work hard and make money, it has a way of stopping some unnecessary quibbles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude As She Embraces / How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.