Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage (1831 Views)

Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Tayorshd87: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
My dear it's a societal views and in related to religious views too and we all cannot be the same and we all can't have same path and journey in life....

You have spoken very intelligently and to me nothing is wrong about it as.long as you guys can tolerate each other to live together..

Marriage doesn't determine happy home or for better for worst ..

Marriages too do collapse while those that haven't done it with kids are still surviving it

aisha1314:
I honestly don't understand why in the 21st century, sex before marriage and children out of wedlock is still seen as something bad. It's like we're still in the stone age.

I personally have never seen anything wrong with either, though on some conditions. As long as people are responsible about sex by using condoms to prevent STDs if at risk and contraceptives to prevent pregnancy if not ready for a child I see nothing wrong with it.

And if someone who isn't married wants a child they should go ahead as long as they are ready, financially and otherwise to care for a child without help and becoming a burden on anyone.

I happily have sex with my boyfriend without any guilt or thoughts, though I'm on the pill to prevent myself becoming pregnant, because we can't have a child now.

Personally I don't ever want to get married, for my own personal reasons but I plan on having 1 or 2 children when I have a stable relationship and am financially ready.

I'm actually not religious, I'm not exactly an atheist but just not affiliated with any religion. Maybe I'm a little agonistic in my beliefs but religion doesn't factor into any decision I make.
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by tonicyril: 2:32am On Sep 16, 2023
aisha1314:

I haven't 'lost my sense of dignity' in any way. I just dislike old fashioned religious values that's all. I'm also describe myself as a sex positive person.

All those rubbish wey u do above, e make sense for ur eye?? grin
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Sep 16, 2023
tonicyril:
■ All those rubbish wey u do above, e make sense for ur eye?? grin
You mean imposing your inane religious/traditional views on those who don't subscribe at all to them make more sense? undecided
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by tonicyril: 3:24am On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean imposing your inane religious/traditional views on those who don't subscribe at all to them make more sense? undecided
U mean imposing her wayward life if frolicking and sampling different dicks even when the men have not honoured her, pay on her and pay for her worth is more sane??

Na wetin drive u into depression you dey like for ur fellow women, I like you grin
U don't want to go down the drain alone, sharp single mother of three grin

2 Likes

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 3:30am On Sep 16, 2023
tonicyril:
U mean imposing her wayward life if frolicking and sampling different dicks even when the men have not honoured her, pay on her and pay for her worth is more sane??
■ Na wetin drive u into depression you dey like for ur fellow women, I like you grin
■ U don't want to go down the drain alone, sharp single mother of three ;
D
1. You are the one here trying to impose your beliefs on her. Can't you even see it from the statement in bold? undecided

2. What depression again? Do you have a nut loose or something? undecided

3. Which drain? She is telling you to stop shoving your religious/traditional delusions at her and you are busy rambling about a drain. This is the major issue with you religious/traditionalist nut jobs, you don't even understand that you have no power or permission give you to impose your ideas on others. Rather you do so in disrespect. undecided
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 16, 2023
Most of thise people foaming and attacking the op would have had pre or extra marital sex at one point or the other.

Nigeria, a very hypocritical society. Listen to any of then at your own peril.

If you dont want martiage as a lady and are doing good financially and able to take care of a child without burdeb of a marital commitment, you find a guy who agrees to your arrangement.

Go ahead, nothing do you. You do not need the approval of the hypocritical lots.

Do what makes you happy.
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by tonicyril: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You are the one here trying to impose your beliefs on her. Can't you even see it from the statement in bold? undecided

2. What depression again? Do you have a nut loose or something? undecided

3. Which drain? She is telling you to stop shoving your religious/traditional delusions at her and you are busy rambling about a drain. This is the major issue with you religious/traditionalist nut jobs, you don't even understand that you have no power or permission give you to impose your ideas on others. Rather you do so in disrespect. undecided

See, if u don't a a lost nut in ur he.ad..u should know that nobody, I mean nobody asked for her views and ideology
Nobody choke her with any belief
Nobody has her worthless time
Nobody ask her to wrote epistle
Nobody even care if she's alive...
Did she say she was imposed upon by our belief??
Where did u see her say she was bn forced to enjoy her dick all around.
It's a view from her, she aired it she crave for attention and no one gave her.

Don't play a reverse psyco here, in contrast, She's that one trying to impose her worthless ideology on us and she was not welcomed, so when did she become the victim here??

Even the oyinbo u re copying believe so much is conjugation, so which Bush are u from?? grin

I knew u would quote me ,I Knew if I have a mention by that time of the night it would be you..and alas!!! The single mother quoted me.

2 Likes

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by tonicyril: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2023
Skyview01:
Most of thise people foaming and attacking the op would have had pre or extra marital sex at one point or the other.

Nigeria, a very hypocritical society. Listen to any of then at your own peril.

If you dont want martiage as a lady and are doing good financially and able to take care of a child without burdeb of a marital commitment, you find a guy who agrees to your arrangement.

Go ahead, nothing do you. You do not need the approval of the hypocritical lots.

Do what makes you happy.

Use ur sense baba, no one is saying we re not engaging in extra marital affairs, its a societal decadence bn observe is every living space..

But we engage in the does not mean we don't know the truth
We engage in it does not mean we should throw the truth away.

When ur daughter grow up bro, she will be fuc.ked around from every available dicks instead of her bn honoured to a husband house with ur consent. Sebi that is what u want since u don't want to sound hypocritical.
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2023
tonicyril:
See, if u don't a a lost nut in ur he.ad..u should know that nobody, I mean nobody asked for her views and ideology Nobody choke her with any belief Nobody has her worthless time Nobody ask her to wrote epistle Nobody even care if she's alive... Did she say she was imposed upon by our belief?? Where did u see her say she was bn forced to enjoy her dick all around.
It's a view from her, she aired it she crave for attention and no one gave her.
■ Don't play a reverse psyco here, in contrast, She's that one trying to impose her worthless ideology on us and she was not welcomed, so when did she become the victim here??
■ Even the oyinbo u re copying believe so much is conjugation, so which Bush are u from?? grin
■ I knew u would quote me ,I Knew if I have a mention by that time of the night it would be you..and alas!!! The single mother quoted me
Stop spewing your foolishness my way! undecided
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by tonicyril: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop spewing your foolishness my way! undecided

I understand ur plight

U better come make I make u feel well..

1 Like

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by BigBashiru: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2023
aisha1314:

Just like your mama😂

Anyway for your information, this boyfriend I mentioned is the only guy I've been with so I technically have a body count of 1. I don't know any 'harlots' who've only slept with a single person. Not that it's really bad to be a harlot, but I'm definitely not one

My dear I completely agree with you. Marriage is just a ceremony. I feel if someone has a serious boyfriend they should go ahead and have sex and then when they are ready they can hv children....I feel it's the heart that matters....we must evolve with the times....

1 Like

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by dontrulee: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lol, something that's happening currently and wouldn't stop in ages to come.

Majority of people are having sex before marriage.

Majority of people are having children outside wedlock.

The same people commiting these Sins are the same ones bashing the Op.

All of you don mad.

If a certain person chooses a lifestyle that's not congruent with yours wisdom behooves you to let such person alone and bear the consequences of their actions, abi?? grin
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Naijatask: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
BigBashiru:

My dear I completely agree with you. Marriage is just a ceremony. I feel if someone has a serious boyfriend they should go ahead and have sex and then when they are ready they can hv children....I feel it's the heart that matters....we must evolve with the times....

Yeah, we should definitely evolve with the times, and that's how the LGBTQIA nonsense started. Cause why not? It's your life your living na abi?
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
aisha1314:
I honestly don't understand why in the 21st century, sex before marriage and children out of wedlock is still seen as something bad. It's like we're still in the stone age.

I personally have never seen anything wrong with either, though on some conditions. As long as people are responsible about sex by using condoms to prevent STDs if at risk and contraceptives to prevent pregnancy if not ready for a child I see nothing wrong with it.

And if someone who isn't married wants a child they should go ahead as long as they are ready, financially and otherwise to care for a child without help and becoming a burden on anyone.

I happily have sex with my boyfriend without any guilt or thoughts, though I'm on the pill to prevent myself becoming pregnant, because we can't have a child now.

Personally I don't ever want to get married, for my own personal reasons but I plan on having 1 or 2 children when I have a stable relationship and am financially ready.

I'm actually not religious, I'm not exactly an atheist but just not affiliated with any religion. Maybe I'm a little agonistic in my beliefs but religion doesn't factor into any decision I make.
Human tradition, belief and religion but i agree with you.

1 Like

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Naijatask:
■ Yeah, we should definitely evolve with the times, and that's how the LGBTQIA nonsense started. Cause why not? It's your life your living na abi?
LGBTQIA is as old as humans. Let's stop telling this lie. They have always been around only religion/traditional movements have continued to keep them down for so long. Allow your fellow man to breathe as you gain nothing at the end from not doing that. undecided
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Tozocalamity: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
I think all these Offensive coments are uncalled for. She opened a thread for her and stated somethings concerning her, y nt just ignore her topic if u think otherwise. Y make a fool of yourself by insulting her. Foolish people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Do These Evil This Things? / Can You Marry Your Neighbour? / Can A Lady Be A Bestman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.