Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,149 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage (1830 Views)

Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by aisha1314(f): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2023
I honestly don't understand why in the 21st century, sex before marriage and children out of wedlock is still seen as something bad. It's like we're still in the stone age.

I personally have never seen anything wrong with either, though on some conditions. As long as people are responsible about sex by using condoms to prevent STDs if at risk and contraceptives to prevent pregnancy if not ready for a child I see nothing wrong with it.

And if someone who isn't married wants a child they should go ahead as long as they are ready, financially and otherwise to care for a child without help and becoming a burden on anyone.

I happily have sex with my boyfriend without any guilt or thoughts, though I'm on the pill to prevent myself becoming pregnant, because we can't have a child now.

Personally I don't ever want to get married, for my own personal reasons but I plan on having 1 or 2 children when I have a stable relationship and am financially ready.

I'm actually not religious, I'm not exactly an atheist but just not affiliated with any religion. Maybe I'm a little agonistic in my beliefs but religion doesn't factor into any decision I make.

2 Likes

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by TemplarLandry: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2023
Funny.

2 Likes

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2023
You're also from Ilorin wow ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by aisha1314(f): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
You're also from Ilorin wow ๐Ÿ˜‚

No, I just school there
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by fyzaila: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2023
Do your prostitution in peace and let us hear word.

9 Likes

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by advanceDNA: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2023
aisha1314:

I'm actually not religious, I'm not exactly an atheist but just not affiliated with any religion. Maybe I'm a little agonistic in my beliefs but religion doesn't factor into any decision I make.

Enjoy ur fvck naaa...why are u letting other pple's beliefs and decision bug ur head..?? U want them to have same mentality on sex with you.??

U dont have to be religious to practice abstinence till marriage so u are the weird one here...doctors advice it, relationship and life coaches suggest same...

but u non beleiving folks try to make faith based discipline doctrine on sex seem like some backward thing....

enjoy ur sex ooo.........but saying u dont understand why pple preach absteinance is sheer hypocrisy and a lame attempt at sounding like u are woke than other pple just because u fvck outside marriage..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by aisha1314(f): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
fyzaila:
Do your prostitution in peace and let us hear word.

Where did I say anything about prostitution in my post?
Maybe you're a prostitute yourself that's why you said this

1 Like

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by fyzaila: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
aisha1314:

Where did I say anything about prostitution in my post?
Maybe you're a prostitute yourself that's why you said this

All your topics shows you're nothing but a harlot.

1 Like

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by aisha1314(f): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
fyzaila:

All your topics shows you're nothing but a harlot.

Just like your mama๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway for your information, this boyfriend I mentioned is the only guy I've been with so I technically have a body count of 1. I don't know any 'harlots' who've only slept with a single person. Not that it's really bad to be a harlot, but I'm definitely not one
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Rokiat(f): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Now why would you wanna risk your life as a woman, put your body through so much stress pain and changes to give birth for a man that couldnโ€™t even give you his name?

I mean is this modern women ideal of liberation or is this just plain foolishness?

Could never be me!

The same foolish modern women will
complain about cooking and cleaning for a man but have no issue with opening their legs wide open to receive his seed and bestow upon him the highest honour without even him making you his wife.

Confused generation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by jmoore(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
There are many things you will never understand until you reach 70 years.

You are 19 years, small pikin.

2 Likes

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by fyzaila: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
aisha1314:

Just like your mama๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway for your information, this boyfriend I mentioned is the only guy I've been with so I technically have a body count of 1. I don't know any 'harlots' who've only slept with a single person. Not that it's really bad to be a harlot, but I'm definitely not one

One body count my foot undecided who have sex with someone you aren't married to? If not a loosed person and who's a loosed person without self respect and dignity? If not a harlot. And that's the kind of person you're.

3 Likes

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Rucheen(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nothing wrong with it

Absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by aisha1314(f): 1:57am On Aug 22, 2023
fyzaila:

One body count my foot undecided who have sex with someone you aren't married to? If not a loosed person and who's a loosed person without self respect and dignity? If not a harlot. And that's the kind of person you're.

It takes one to know one
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Danisaint112(m): 5:36am On Aug 22, 2023
aisha1314

You won't really know or get to understand, until you contact incurable STDs that even the men you will want to have sexual relationship with will avoid you for, the moment they find out. cool

1 Like

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Jestin: 6:06am On Aug 22, 2023
No one is advising u not to get pregnant outside wedlock madam. But please stick with ur baby daddy because I wonโ€™t train another manโ€™s child

9 Likes

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Brandiebird: 6:16am On Aug 22, 2023
Wow! Youโ€™re so woke! Super cool ๐Ÿฅฑ

5 Likes

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by talk2hb1(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2023
aisha1314:
I honestly don't understand why in the 21st century, sex before marriage and children out of wedlock is still seen as something bad. It's like we're still in the stone age.

I personally have never seen anything wrong with either, though on some conditions. As long as people are responsible about sex by using condoms to prevent STDs if at risk and contraceptives to prevent pregnancy if not ready for a child I see nothing wrong with it.

And if someone who isn't married wants a child they should go ahead as long as they are ready, financially and otherwise to care for a child without help and becoming a burden on anyone.

I happily have sex with my boyfriend without any guilt or thoughts, though I'm on the pill to prevent myself becoming pregnant, because we can't have a child now.

Personally I don't ever want to get married, for my own personal reasons but I plan on having 1 or 2 children when I have a stable relationship and am financially ready.

Please come and be my sex partner abeg, we can have a child together which you can keep if you want.
Respondez cil vous plaรฎt.
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by siofra(f): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2023
Marriage is not the Church, the ritual, the blessing of clergymen, or the ratifying and approving presence of one's friends and relations. Nothing can make marriage an absolutely sacred thing except the great love.

Op I agree with you. I'm beginning to think marriage is overrated too.

1 Like

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by NonsenseRubbish: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2023
aisha1314:
I I'm actually not religious, I'm not exactly an atheist but just not affiliated with any religion. Maybe I'm a little agonistic in my beliefs but religion doesn't factor into any decision I make.
Thereโ€™s the reason right there and thatโ€™s whatโ€™s so wrong
Actions have consequences
Nonsense plus rubbish
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by PPIA: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2023
siofra:

Op I agree with you. I'm beginning to think marriage is overrated too.
Especially when i can have what is in-between your legs with no strings attached ๐Ÿ˜Ž

3 Likes

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by NonsenseRubbish: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2023
PPIA:

Especially when i can have what is in-between your legs with no strings attached ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by PPIA: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2023
aisha1314:

Just like your mama๐Ÿ˜‚

It won't be a bad idea if i make your body count 2๐Ÿ˜Ž

2 Likes

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2023
aisha1314:

No, I just school there
oh okay
I'm an indigene of Ilorin but schooled in University of Ibadan...

are you an Hausa or Fulani?
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by NonsenseRubbish: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2023
advanceDNA:
a lame attempt to sounding like u are woke than other pple just because u fvck outside marriage..
๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Bennysam: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2023
aisha1314:

So because you're in 21st century you also lost your sense of dignity

1 Like

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Baronthecelebri: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Same with me, I don't want to get married.
aisha1314:

1 Like

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Octopusssy(f): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
aisha1314:

You are just 19 years old. Come back again in 10 years time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by aisha1314(f): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bennysam:

So because you're in 21st century you also lost your sense of dignity

I haven't 'lost my sense of dignity' in any way. I just dislike old fashioned religious values that's all. I'm also describe myself as a sex positive person.
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Naijatask: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
aisha1314:

I haven't 'lost my sense of dignity' in any way. I just dislike old fashioned religious values that's all. I'm also describe myself as a sex positive person.

Isn't that just another definition for a LovePeddler?
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Naijatask:
โ–  Isn't that just another definition for a LovePeddler?
Isn't that the same thing all those men out there having sex with even prostitutes do with themselves? undecided
Re: What's So Wrong With Sex And Childbirth Before Marriage by Naijatask: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Isn't that the same thing all those men out there having sex with even prostitutes do with themselves? undecided

They are all lovepeddlers na undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? / If Someone Asks Me โ€œwill You Be My Valentineโ€, What Should Be My Answer? / If Your Lover Didn't Call Or Pay A Visit On Valantine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.