Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja (60354 Views)

Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Tonnierichy(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind of men we hope to cross paths with and marry.. Not some idiots older than 23, yet no car, no house, not even up to 100 million naira in his bank account, God forbid lipsrsealed
Please if you're a lady and you know you're very hot and sexy, but you don't know where or how to meet real men, men of virtue, men wey their pockets dey flow like water, i have an advice for you, please don't settle for broke people.. Go to where all these big boys stay, like FESTAC, GRA, VGC or anywhere close to you that you know is mostly occupied by rich people.. Start going for jogging in those areas, even if you have to enter transport to get to the place, just do it.. Before you do it for 6 months, you will jam somebody that will change your life forever.. Please don't settle for a broke man, they don't deserve love, let them go and look for money.
Na ritual dem go use you do las las

6 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by enemyofprogress: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
I know her very well and know the real gist, all I would say is fareeda was just a desperate woman who wanted a man at all cost.
This man almost wrecked her to pieces, people warned her but she didn't listen. Island people know the true story
na true sey one prick no dey belleful her?
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2023
qtguru:

We know your type already
You are supporting a notorious gigolo, you don't just know it
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by nkemoma(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind of men we hope to cross paths with and marry.. Not some idiots older than 23, yet no car, no house, not even up to 100 million naira in his bank account, God forbid lipsrsealed
Please if you're a lady and you know you're very hot and sexy, but you don't know where or how to meet real men, men of virtue, men wey their pockets dey flow like water, i have an advice for you, please don't settle for broke people.. Go to where all these big boys stay, like FESTAC, GRA, VGC or anywhere close to you that you know is mostly occupied by rich people.. Start going for jogging in those areas, even if you have to enter transport to get to the place, just do it.. Before you do it for 6 months, you will jam somebody that will change your life forever.. Please don't settle for a broke man, they don't deserve love, let them go and look for money.

Does your mum know she raised a hoe?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by IamFINESSE: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2023
All I know is that most Yoruba women are promiscuous

Both married and unmarried
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Johnthesuccess: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
I so much dislike men that don't know how to keep shut and coming to the public to rant like a woman.
If a woman is hurt she would rant and it's only natural which a real man understands.
Agbaya alagbaoshi

You dey craze,so the man should not tell his own side of the story? So that you people will continue to curse and abuse the man abi ? So men should be guilty of all the the offense abi? I don talk am say,many of una no get Sense,naa empty skull una dey carry about. Olodo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by enemyofprogress: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
last last na yahoo plus go end your life

6 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Tonnierichy(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Shee u don't know before. This guy is sick in the end. You were having an affair with her knowing fully well that she was married.

What was he expecting from her. ITS THE LAW OF KARMA . DEAL WITH IT.
Finally a sensible comment

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by fredoooooo: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2023
Gbogbo yin siere, e ti ya werey ...

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by turmacs(f): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2023
enemyofprogress:
last last na yahoo plus go end your life
shut up and go and hussle like your mates tongue
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Osariemen12: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2023
Yoruba women and dick. If not Doyin today, it is Farida tomorrow.

God!
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Dinieoj(f): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2023
You've already had the intention to break up with her even before the wedding, you've known her for years, still went ahead with the wedding, you are not a responsible man too, well rich people with their choices sha.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by timiade446(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2023
Sorry😂

Ewo tu ni alagban oshi🤣
IconicR:
I so much dislike men that don't know how to keep shut and coming to the public to rant like a woman.
If a woman is hurt she would rant and it's only natural which a real man understands.
Agbaya alagbaoshi

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Johnthesuccess: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
He's a manwhore and gigolo too

Sorry for your pain ooo. Why the thing dey pain you naa? E be like say you be woman.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by enemyofprogress: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Agbaya alagbaoshi
she granted an interview and the guy has the right to tell people his own sides of the story. Stop being unnecessarily sentimental on the issue

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by LyfeJennings(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Agbaya alagbaoshi

Ode
I pray say wetin happen to that guy happen to U and let's see how U keep quiet
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Connected1: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2023
priceactionx:
he is guity too having said that he has been sleeping with her even when she was married. That makes him, likey a gigolo as claimed. Thats what many big madam wants. Look for toy boy that they can control while they are free to do anything elsewhere. They kuku match themselves. Na dis king couple always arrange friends of friends for groupie. They should go and sit down.
You know Nothing.
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by enemyofprogress: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

Sorry for your pain ooo. Why the thing dey pain you naa? E be like say you be woman.
no mind her. Men don show her pusssssssy shege

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by saysoo: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/why-i-dumped-farida-sobowale-after-n100m-wedding-estranged-husband-odulaja/?amp

PREVIOUS THREAD:
Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland
very shamless people . You were ffuuckingg her when she was married to another man, she was fuuccckingg your friends and brother while married to you. Dirty people. My quess is that there is a video, hence the attempted suicide. Women with fast money? Stay away.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by LyfeJennings(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2023
enemyofprogress:
she granted an interview and the guy has the right to tell people his own sides of the story. Stop being unnecessarily sentimental on the issue

U will be blessed
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by hegelian: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Agbaya alagbaoshi

So women can rant but men cannot rant.. Double standard oshi.. Women should rant and destroy men with ranting lies while men should keep quiet abi.. We were all born the same way helenius

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by qtguru(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
You are supporting a notorious gigolo, you don't just know it

As far as I'm concerned both deserve each other, If they can commit adultery. They way you get them is how you lose them. I won't be losing sleep over neither. Yeyelites

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by tfelicityk(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2023
Hmmmm...m
Is response to the question asked is skeptical?

God please bless us with contentments
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by enemyofprogress: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2023
timiade446:
Sorry😂

Ewo tu ni alagban oshi🤣
oro na dun ni. Awon gboro mi deleru
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Moniya4Real(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2023
I can relate

Oblongata:
Rule numero uno

Never make a hoe a housewife!
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Relevant123: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2023
What are you even saying
A married woman that has been fucking another man even in marrieage is who
youre trying to cover up for??
Youre supposed to be ashamed of your gender

You people dont follow good examples in the bible
Evry service day,you just go and make up numbers

Women shaa grin grin

We are watching shocked shocked

IconicR:
Agbaya alagbaoshi

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Johnthesuccess: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:

Hmmm,"men of virtue" in deed. Hope men are reading this. Never settle for this kind of entitled women. Dem plenty for this country. They are opportunist looking for who to devour. Olosho everywhere claiming marriage councillors. MEN BEWARE.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by wisz1(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
, *[/b]i have an advice for you, please don't settle for broke people.. Go to where all these big boys stay, like FESTAC, GRA, VGC or anywhere close to you that you know is mostly occupied by rich people.. Start going for jogging in those areas, even if you have to enter transport to get to the place, just do it.. Before you do it for 6 months, you will jam somebody that will change your life forever.. Please don't settle for a broke man, they don't deserve love, let them go and look for money*[b].

Damn,see advice.

I reject every spirit of poverty alleviation marriage/ relationship for you and and your lots.

What happened to an independent and financially stable lady?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Expanse2020(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
if you marry those set of ppl and u face this kind backlash na here we go discussed your evil
gold digger act

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2023
Relevant123:
What are even saying
A married woman that has been fucking another man even in marrieage is who
youre trying to cover up for??

Women shaa grin grin

And you believe him? Smh the man you are defending is a notorious gigolo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? / Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.