Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News (56070 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by chrisj2(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mindlog:
I don't feel pity for them as they were very aware of what they were getting themselves into but choose to go ahead with the belief that God is a miracle worker and their case would be different. One who have been here since May with no single shift, is still sending money to her pastor in Nigeria for seed sowing. angry

What is it with this Pastor nonsense and giving them money for - nothing!

My own that came on Spousal Visa did not even celebrate her first salary with me but gave money to all and sunder in Nja - the same waste of space that did not lift her when she was back there. Divorce loading....

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by a4cube: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
Slavery

More Goyim tax slaves .

This is the same situation in Canada if not worse.

But why anyone will see the JewK as a place to migrate to beats me .

Same Jewk that as late as the 60s the average Brit could only afford to take a hot bath once every two weeks .

If not for the 0koro coup of Jan 15 and the follow-up senseless 0koro instigated civil war that benefited British and Rothschild through war debt reparations, JewK would still have been a glorified serfdom.

In 1983, the Thatcher govt under the advice of the same instigator of the Nigerian civil war -Baron Victor Rothschild, backed a coup in Nigeria which saw the demon Buhari assume power and pay off all of Nigeria's civil war debt in one full swoop so as to bail the JewK out of an economic depression ochestrated by a spike in oil pricing. Fast forward to 2015, Buhari was brought back to finish Nigeria with more senseless debt to Jewish banksters so much so that the Jews in both London and Jew York own Nigeria.

Nigeria's case is so sad. A proud people who fell for Jewish tricks.
Today you are backing the same Jews that are pushing tinubu and ecowas to attack and kill your fellow Africans because of a coup. Are you not a jew slave?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by 4gunners(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
UDUJ:
This is laughable

Majority of them sold their houses and landed properties.

Others left high paying jobs for the mirage of the UK

SMH
grin grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by a4cube: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
omohayek:

You are a demented tribalist. Does "Blessing" sound like the sort of pseudonym a Yoruba person would even choose? Isn't it your own clannish, blindly Obi-supporting people who go in for such names in the first place?
Read to understand, blessing isn't her name. They used it to mask her identity.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by AuschwitzPrefec: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
a4cube:
Today you are backing the same Jews that are pushing tinubu and ecowas to attack and kill your fellow Africans because of a coup. Are you not a jew slave?

Ohu rest.

If that be the case , why are you opposing your Jewish masters ambitions to reclaim their colony ?

Fool
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by Geneh411: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
togifon:
Omo, i gat tired of reading after copy n paste of blessing story showing up again n again
Omo the thing taya me, but because I wanted to learn one or two I had to read on

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by femijay8271(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Larryndelaw:
some of them can't stay for long on a.job ,they want free things. I know someone looking to employ 2 of them but once they work one week they will run away. They are looking for quick fix to recover the money they spent on visa

Are u in UK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by a4cube: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
What is the name of the UK company that sponsored her?

Does she have a skilled worker visa or visitor visa?

I know some people will believe her story. The lady is lying. She traveled to the UK with a visitor’s visa.

When you are at your lowest point and there is no turning back, you will make up a lie or a touching story to make them feel sorry for you and show mercy.
She showed the sky crew her work visa to confirm her story.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by nony43(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mindlog:
I don't feel pity for them as they were very aware of what they were getting themselves into but choose to go ahead with the belief that God is a miracle worker and their case would be different. One who have been here since May with no single shift, is still sending money to her pastor in Nigeria for seed sowing. angry

If you are truly skilled in the Health and Social care sector I am more conversant with, you will not need to pay anyone even one kobo for UK skilled worker visa especially working with children and young persons that is dire need of many professionals. For example, for just one 14 year old kid living in care under single occupancy and accommodated in a 3 bedroom duplex with a car, there is a minimum of seven workers running shifts around that child while the company is making good profit from that one child every month.

Your last Paragraph is a lie.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by NuCypher: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
Slavery

More Goyim tax slaves .

Same Jewk that as late as the 60s the average Brit could only afford to take a hot bath once every two weeks .

If not for the 0koro coup of Jan 15 and the follow-up senseless 0koro instigated civil war that benefited British and Rothschild through war debt reparations, JewK would still have been a glorified serfdom.

In 1983, the Thatcher govt under the advice of the same instigator of the Nigerian civil war -Baron Victor Rothschild, backed a coup in Nigeria which saw the demon Buhari assume power and pay off all of Nigeria's civil war debt in one full swoop so as to bail the JewK out of an economic depression ochestrated by a spike in oil pricing. Fast forward to 2015, Buhari was brought back to finish Nigeria with more senseless debt to Jewish banksters so much so that the Jews in both London and Jew York own Nigeria.

Stop reading too much 4chan. It's not good for the mind.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by Mindlog: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
nony43:

Your last Paragraph is a lie.

Counter it with FACTS, let me know if it was my ghost that worked as a children residential support worker.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by Nyceguy92: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Can you imagine what £10, 000 can do in Nigeria.
This story will not stop more people from undertaking same risky ventures.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by a4cube: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Ohu rest.

If that be the case , why are you opposing your Jewish masters ambitions to reclaim their colony ?

Fool
Two faced Jew slave. Today you are with the Jews tomorrow you are calling them names. Buhari and Tinubu are Jewish puppets according to you but you support them. What does that make you? Olodooo.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
CondemnBattery:
shocked
Driving past the Canadian embassy every morning on freedom way, you will ask yourself, all these people queuing each day to japa, what exactly are they going there for?

How can you just wake up and decide to run away from your own country, when most of them has good-paying jobs and businesses?

The desperation is really disturbing

If it's going well for you, be grateful 😶
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by femijay8271(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
chrisj2:

What is it with this Pastor nonsense and giving them money for - nothing!

My own that came on Spousal Visa did not even celebrate her first salary with me but gave money to all and sunder in Nja - the same waste of space that did not lift her when she was back there. Divorce loading....

Hello Chrisj, u are right with what u said but instead of divorcing her, you can make her see some reasoning but let her start using her sense.... Most of all this people are just after what she's giving to them, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by nony43(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mindlog:

Counter it with FACTS, let me know if it was my ghost that worked as a children residential support worker.

You said a child can have up to seven careers . And I disagree. Even if na seven demon posses am.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by bonnyhope: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
FashionCookie:
Trust Nigerians to rejoice at other people's misfortunes...see comments. SMH...

Always bitter towards others. On Sundays they'll occupy the front seats in church. Wicked souls...

People.like bad stories than success stories
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by descarado: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Even those that are going there for something at hand still pay these people to run the application stuff for them.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by a4cube: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mindlog:

That your claim is somehow unbelievable. 14 year old leaving in a 4 bedroom duplex? How many house in UK is even 4 bedroom?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by Mindlog: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
nony43:

You said a child can have up to seven careers . And I disagree. Even if na seven demon posses am.

Have you ever worked in a children residential home in the UK?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by Mummyimbecile(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Anything to leave the shithole!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by pansophist(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
When you outsource your job to someone else, you'll always be the victim of scam. All the information to go abroad without paying anyone are all online.

White folks are not like Nigerians that cut corners and do bribe. Just follow the rules and if you're qualified, you'll get it. If one is so smart to make 10k pounds, how can you be not smart to not waste it?

My people suffer for lack of knowledge.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by descarado: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
spiSeyi:
The whites keep scamming the gullible cowards who ran away from their land 24/7 bcs of electricity and burgers, They make them work as slaves, what is the difference between them and our fathers who were brainwashed with lattans? The whites keep collecting back their money from them through paying taxes they can't pay here in Nigeria grin grin. If you fail to grow in your land , you can't grow anywhere. Apple can't grow in Nigeria bcs Nigeria is not its land. Welcome to 21st-century slavery cool
I live in white man's land. I don't work like slave. Nobody makes anynody work like slave anywhere.
Unless you pick overtime, u work according your workplace shift pattern which is applicable to everybody.

Blacks can work 7 days assuming they can do it. Whites hardly do overtime.
And the rule is this, more overtime, more tax . So u basically work for govt doing so many overtime.
They know the rules but they choose to work, then tell you that they were slaving for the govt.

In some places especially healthcare, mgt will stop you from doing so much overtime.

They will look at the long term effect it will have on you.

7 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by pansophist(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
blesdman:

I really no understand this juju wey UK use , wey male people wey de do well here will sell their properties and go there leaving everything behind. It's like madness for me when I see the extent people go to

The juju strong.

The UK sef, if you land there, na disappointment go just nack you. Like a girl wey de loaded for front, you come turn your head 180 degrees, come see say her arsenal flat grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by descarado: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
What is the name of the UK company that sponsored her?

Does she have a skilled worker visa or visitor visa?

I know some people will believe her story. The lady is lying. She traveled to the UK with a visitor’s visa.

When you are at your lowest point and there is no turning back, you will make up a lie or a touching story to make them feel sorry for you and show mercy.
Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by caye(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
Slavery

More Goyim tax slaves .

Most ppl DO NOT KNOW THAT THE NIGERIA 1966-1971 WAR (nothing civil about war) was financed on both sides by the International Bankers of UK.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by pansophist(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nigerian agents are really wicked. Why make. Money and punish people like this?

I just came from visiting a childhood friend in Kazakhstan . He is also stucked there. Agent promised him heaven and earth. How he can board a train and cross to Europe after landing in Almaty.

My guy didn't plan, didn't think, didn't even tell me, me that I have been living in Europe for long. He even told his parents he is leaving same week of his departure. Now life has been handling him bitterly in Kazakhstan.

If the guy ever comes back to Nigeria, I swear to God he will kill the agent if he finds him. The kind of fury in his heart, I don't think God can heal it.

To be broke in a Muslim country is no joke. As a first son, parents are sick back home and needs cash, but he can't turn up.

Growing old and living in a country where you can't be a citizen, and even if you become one, the passport can't take you anywhere reasonable. Okay why not leave? He is broke. Going back to Nigeria is a no no, depression will kill him there.

And he is not the only one. Many like him are there. And I keep asking myself (not him because I don't offend anyone), are you daft? Can't you think for yourself? Why allow people use you? What the point of your maturity or being an adult?

Agent might want to use you, but the agent can only scam you if you allow it to happen. People should learn to assume full agency of their life and stop thinking other people wish you well.

Whatever.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by descarado: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
pansophist:

The juju strong.

The UK sef, if you land there, na disappointment go just full your nack you. Like a girl wey de loaded for front, you come turn your head 180 degrees, come see say her arsenal flat grin
Stop lying.
I have enjoyed and gained so much from uk govt than I would have in Nigeria.

So much, as in so so much. Be it money or health wise and so much opportunity to excel out there.

Your people live larger than life when they land anywhere. They are not humble. They are not ready to start from down there and grow.

Unless you come in through the back door, you can go as far as you want. Just keep your ear on the ground.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by Mindlog: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
a4cube:
That your claim is somehow unbelievable. 14 year old leaving in a 4 bedroom duplex? How many house in UK is even 4 bedroom?

Read up if you have not had personal experience.

I mentioned 3 bedroom duplex. One is the young person's room, one the office and the third, the sleep -in room for staff.

The young person who have been taken away from the his/her family through the courts, is placed in such a home. There homes run by private firms who have gone through the scrutiny of OFSTED, the regulatory agency. Government pay between £13,000 to £20,000 per week for a child in these homes

The more complex the child's issue is, the more the homes charges because there are children who need 4:1 going by their care plan which means 4 staff will be on shift for that child, if it is a 12hrs shift another set of 4 workers will take over from the first set and the next 12hrs shift.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria / Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.