Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News (56122 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by Jamie1000: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
7demons:

Because him no sabi. This is the problem with black people. You just wake up and Vooom! Travel. That's why una dey die like fowl for Desert and Mediterranean sea. Oyinbo man cannot make this silly mistakes. Before you travel, get important details about the place you want to go.
For goodness sake! Internet is cheap. Every information you have is now on the tip of your finger. Make friends on Facebook, Instagram, especially people from your favored destination. Know about the cheapest hotels, motels, or hostels that rent for months and has access to breakfast or dinner.
Watch YouTube videos to know about what to expect from such destinations, there's alot to learn and know with at the tip of our fingers but some of us people chose to be stupid!
These things they pay agents millions upon million is something we can do ourselves expect for specific area someone might be lacking in the aspect of fundraising or related field jobs.

You're right. There were many things he neglected. Thinking, when he gets there, he will sort himself out. Unlucky for him. The job doesn't exist. He had little money to sort things out. Frnds who had cash weren't willing to help. One thing I learnt from his experience is before you travel. Plan all the way. Don't just go blindly. Plan, get information, know who you're dilling with. This agents are everywhere scamming ppl and living lavishly in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by blesdman(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
UDUJ:
This is laughable

Majority of them sold their houses and landed properties.

Others left high paying jobs for the mirage of the UK

SMH
I really no understand this juju wey UK use , wey male people wey de do well here will sell their properties and go there leaving everything behind. It's like madness for me when I see the extent people go to

7 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Their own people failed them!

Too much lies by our foreign brothers has led many astray! Few always say the truth.

But at some point, when you tell them the truth, they will think you don’t wish them well!

Many have sold a good life in Nigeria to buy depression and frustration.

That just the summary of it all

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by sharpwriter(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mrniceguy001:
May God punish the UK. Especially this new prime minister. How do you create an avenue and even authenticate it with a possible Visa category - only for you to turn your back on the many you've collected money from....

May God punish all Nigerian politicians who couldn't use the money we had at our disposal when the colonial masters left to build a great Nigeria.

It is well.
I laugh. You still deluded bá? A great Nigeria indeed. This is the original problem: until you people awaken your consciousness (especially educated folks) that Nigeria is artificial and that there are many nations more than fit to be full fledged countries on their own being merged together, the slavery and problems in Nigeria will continue till eternity.

If the foundation had been good initially, the problem won't start in 1966 and continue even till now. The fathers that fought for independence though brilliant were too myopic and negligent not to agree to the total separation in 1960,even though they had the hint and included a secession clause, but someone like Zik proposed for total merging and it's a pity that it's even his tribe that is receiving woto woto today from Nigerian principalities and powers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
MT:
People left destitute after coming to the UK on skilled worker visas only to find there's no job

One woman from Nigeria tells Sky News she paid £10,000 to an "agent" for a skilled worker visa on the promise of work in the UK - only to find out the job did not exist.

Blessing, not her real name, told us she arrived in the UK three months ago. She says she paid someone she calls an "agent" in Nigeria £10,000 to arrange a job as a carer in the UK. But when she got here she found there was no work for her.

"I should be in a position of helping, not receiving aid," says one Nigerian woman.

Fraught with emotion and speaking to us anonymously in the narrow corridor of a food bank, she is now destitute despite being promised a job in Britain.

Blessing, not her real name, told us she arrived in the UK three months ago. She says she paid someone she calls an "agent" in Nigeria £10,000 to arrange a job as a carer in the UK.

But when she got here she found there was no work for her.

Her story is part of a wider problem, revealed in a Sky News investigation this year showing how the skilled worker visa system is being abused with middlemen allegedly being paid huge sums of money to arrange jobs in the UK as carers that do not exist.

Blessing, not her real name, told us she arrived in the UK three months ago. She says she paid someone she calls an "agent" in Nigeria £10,000 to arrange a job as a carer in the UK. But when she got here she found there was no work for her.
Blessing, not her real name, arrived in the UK three months ago on the promise of a care job. Images by Andrew Brown and Mostyn Pryce

Many of those who can't get work are struggling to survive, turning to food banks and even sleeping rough.

Blessing is now reliant on handouts.

At a food bank in a Nigerian Community Centre in Greater Manchester she is given a shopping bag of basic supplies - the shelves and crates are packed with donations of bread, cereal, tinned tomatoes and familiar African items like palm oil and beans.

Blessing says: "I've always provided for myself. I'm a very hard-working, diligent person. So for me to be here depending on people to eat coming to the food bank to get food isn't ok with me.

"I don't feel happy about it.

"It makes me feel I'm less of a person. I should be in a position of helping not receiving aid because this is not who I was back in my country."

'It makes me feel as though I'm a fool'

Blessing asked us not to contact the British company which sponsored her for fear of repercussions - but showed us her passport and other documents supporting her account of what happened.

I ask her why she didn't make the application herself. With some irony, she says: "I would have done it myself but there are so many frauds on the internet [in Nigeria] you don't know what's real.
Blessing, not her real name, told us she arrived in the UK three months ago. She says she paid someone she calls an "agent" in Nigeria £10,000 to arrange a job as a carer in the UK. But when she got here she found there was no work for her. Lisa Holland VT on Skilled Worker Visas.

"It makes me feel as though I'm a fool," she says.

Blessing says she knows others who have skilled worker visas only to get here and find there's no work waiting for them.

She sighs: "There are so many. Dozens. I met a lot here and so many are still coming after I've come. There's a big scam going on."

'Shameful' issue

Mary Adekugbe, the founder of the Nigerian Community Centre in Rochdale, says those on skilled worker visas now needing support is a big issue that is increasing her workload - something she describes as "shameful". For Lisa Holland VT.

About 15 of the 35-40 people who generally come to the weekly food bank have skilled worker visas, she says.

"We are overwhelmed," she says. "People are desperate. It's so worrying."

She paints us a picture of those she has seen: "A grown-up man crying like a baby. Children crying without food because their parents can't work to support them. No houses. No job. This is alarming."

'She sold everything she had'

As we finish chatting by the front door two women scurry past with their bags of food. It's only afterwards we're told their story - that they were too ashamed to speak to us: one of the women has hit rock bottom and, with nowhere else to go, lives on the bus.

Community volunteer Jones Adekube says: "Last week we gave her bread and tuna because that's what she can eat easily without cooking or warming."
At a foodbank at a Nigerian Community Centre in Greater Manchester the shelves and crates are packed with donations of bread, cereal, tinned tomatoes and familiar African items like palm oil and beans.

At a foodbank at a Nigerian Community Centre in Greater Manchester she is given a shopping bag of basic supplies - the shelves and crates are packed with donations of bread, cereal, tinned tomatoes and familiar African items like palm oil and beans. For Lisa Holland VT.

Now homeless, the lady on the bus is yet another person who paid an agent in Nigeria to arrange care work in the UK, we're told.

Mr Adekube says: "She did some work when she came in. Initially they gave her one shift a week which is 12 hours a week. As time went on there were no shifts.

"According to what she showed us she was offered a full-time job as a carer. And now she's sleeping on the bus."

He adds: "She's in a bad way. She can't go back home. She has nothing at home. She sold everything she had."

'It's not been easy'

Another couple - we're calling them Allen and Joyce - have come to the UK with their young son.

We've changed their names but they showed us documents which prove they're in the UK on skilled worker visas.
Allen and Joyce - have come to the UK with their young son. We've changed their names but they showed us documents which prove they are in the UK on skilled worker visas.
Image: Allen and Joyce (pictured from behind to protect their identities) have come to the UK with their young son

Joyce says she was also promised work as a carer and Allen was able to accompany her because he is classed as her dependent.

Allen says: "It's not been easy. I had to sell my car; sell my property, get a loan and took a lot of risk to raise the money."

Under the terms of the skilled worker visa they can't work in any other job category and are limited to 20 hours a week under another employer in the care sector.

Often, home care providers require access to a car, and permanently switching sponsors is almost impossible.

Joyce says: "It's very difficult because most jobs you want to get - they will first of all tell you that you've got a sponsor from somewhere else. So maybe you should go back to that place to get your job. That's what they always say."

"We are begging the [UK] government if they can look into it, even if it is not skilled work, if they can give us another sponsorship or any other work, we are ready to do. For our survival."

Over 170,000 skilled worker visas issued in a year

In the 12 months to March 2023, 170,993 skilled worker visas have been awarded. In the health and care sector alone, grants have increased over two and a half times and represent over half of all work visas issued in the same period.

On the job with the lowest entry requirement - care workers and home carers - 40,416 people were awarded visas in the year to March 2023.

In different parts of the country and across different communities we are hearing the same thing.

In Bradford in West Yorkshire, people in the town's established Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities speak of their concerns about people struggling to eat and put a roof over their heads having come to the UK to work.

'They are desperate'

[b]Moin Uddin Khan, who owns the large Al-Falah Supermarket in Bradford, says people are always coming in asking for work - predominantly people who have come on skilled worker visas.

Mr Khan says: "They are very desperate. Some people they come begging me because I don't have any food to eat - and you get this every day."
[/b]Moin Uddin Khan, who owns the large Al-Falah Supermarket in Bradford, says people are always coming in asking for work - predominantly people who have come on skilled worker visas.

The shop manager, Anhar Ali, says some applicants never had any intention of working as carers in the first place - the job they were sponsored for as a condition of coming into the country.

He says: "Some of them are told before they arrive, 'you won't have a job, you're only arriving here'. And they do pay a lot of money. It's just a way to get to the UK."

Some of the people who are abusing the route to reach Britain, Mr Ali says, come into the shop without even being able to speak English - a basic requirement to obtain a skilled worker visa.
Anhar Ali, a shop manager of Al-Falah Supermarket in Bradford, says some applicants never had any intention of working as carers in the first place.

In the back office, he shows us the latest pile of CVs from people trying to get a job. He has to check each one with the Home Office's online immigration status tool - otherwise the store could be fined thousands of pounds.

Nearly half the rejected CVs, Mr Ali claims, come from people recently arriving on skilled worker visas as carers but who cannot legally do shop work.

And there is a strain, Mr Ali admits, on the community over those willing to do anything for even below minimum wage.

"If they're going to businesses and offering themselves for less money some businesses may want to go down that route and employ them and sack the local employees," he says.

Mobeen Hussain, who founded a community hub and cafe in Queensbury, on the outskirts of Bradford, says some people have an unrealistic view of how easy it will be to build a new life in Britain.

He says: "I think a lot of people feel that they're going to come over here, they're going to start a new life, it's going to be a life where they're going to make lots of money, they're going to be living a lavish lifestyle. But it's nothing like that."
Mobeen Hussain, who founded a community hub and cafe in Queensbury, on the outskirts of Bradford, says some people have an unrealistic view of how easy it will be to build a new life in Britain.

Mr Hussain said the government checks are weak and should be tightened.

A Home Office spokesperson said: "Abuse of our immigration system will not be tolerated and we have robust measures in place to ensure compliance.

"We will always take decisive action if employers break the rules, including by revoking sponsor licences when necessary."

Source: https://news.sky.com/story/theres-a-big-scam-going-on-how-people-are-paying-thousands-for-skilled-worker-visas-for-jobs-that-dont-exist-12945498

At the moment there is no country which is given employment to Nigerians most of the Nigerians are destitute. To make matters worse in developed countries if a Nigerian Embassy is running the company and the industry not to employ Nigerian people because of their criminal background and destruction mentality. America Europe and Canada it is impossible for Nigerians to find employment. The only employment for Nigerians is contraction which is one week so that they can get rid of them very easy once they start giving problem

We Nigerians are one of the most stupidest people in the world only thing you know how to do destroy ourselves
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by sukkot: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Sure .

Check Nigeria's Forex reserves between Jan 1st 1983 to Jan 1st 1984 using the link below.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/foreign-exchange-reserves

You will see that between December 1983 to January 1984, Nigeria's foreign reserves plummeted

Buhari's first executive order was to pay off Jewish banksters .

Shagari had insisted on rescheduling the war debt and also huge sums taken by the corrupt ITT Obasanjo military junta.

Shagari had activated the clause owing to massive dip in Forex earnings due to a previous slump in oil prices. Shagari's industrialization policy with Ajaokuta and Aladja steel plants completed in record time was seen also as a threat to British iron and steel industry .
shocked british people done do us strong thing ooo cry
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by Brownbetsport24: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
▶️▶️ Big boys don't cry 😢

They will be alright.

In life,there is two outcome to our problem,

Is either we leave our problems or our problems leaves us.

Ghetto Gospel act 2 vs 13

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by juman(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ten thousand pounds and got work permit, that is great deal.
The woman has goldmine in her backyard, she should mine the gold.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
sukkot:
shocked british people done do us strong thing ooo cry

Not British by Jews who own that chalk island .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by patorial(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
togifon:
Omo, i gat tired of reading after copy n paste of blessing story showing up again n again

I was thinking if one could get drunk without drinking alcohol, but you have cleared it that I'm alright.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by ednut1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
UDUJ:
This is laughable

SMH
some were victims of kidnapping, banditry and other crimes in Nigeria. Some had thriving businesses that Buhari policies killed. Some people just wanted a decent working environment. Some were scared of their children future. Can you blame them

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by AllenSpencer: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
sulaak:

Who tell you lies , I always tell Nigerians there are no jobs in the UK, but they come anyway.

I mentioned about few telling the truth!

Very few tell their people back home the truth.

They paint a picture about all being well, and ignore the reality

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by Larryndelaw: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
UDUJ:
This is laughable

SMH
some of them can't stay for long on a.job ,they want free things. I know someone looking to employ 2 of them but once they work one week they will run away. They are looking for quick fix to recover the money they spent on visa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
ednut1:
some were victims of kidnapping, banditry and other crimes in Nigeria. Some had thriving businesses that Buhari policies killed. Some people just wanted a decent working environment. Some were scared of their children future. Can you blame them

Let me inform you right now if a Nigerian High Commission is warning the company abroad not to employ Nigerian people the reason I want to employ Nigerians they want to destroy everything. A lot of good people describe the company in Nigeria and now want to run to another man climbed to destroy. It is not fair to blame the government in Nigeria when the Citizens are stupid and illiterate only thing they know how to do vote for a criminal from their Village. In the United States of America this and Canada the generated equality Nobody is giving Nigerian full employment anymore It's only contract so that they can get rid of them easily
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Larryndelaw:
some of them can't stay for long on a.job ,they want free things. I know someone looking to employ 2 of them but once they work one week they will run away. They are looking for quick fix to recover the money they spent on visa

Very correct the criminal mentality of Nigeria's is too much once they arrive in a country they want to vote for their own lumina that is why even their embassy is running the company not to employ them. In the developed countries they only employ Nigerians weekly on contract so there is easier to get rid of them. Who have used in which is so stupid they kicked all the foreign companies out of their country now they want to run to the same companies to employ them.

Illiteracy and stupidity of our people
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by RaptorX: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
When you tell them they say why didn't you come back to Nigeria, just like that clown arguing with me on the other UK thread about how once you get there in less than 3 years you would have saved £50,000 and be swimming in pounds and euros. UK is just an advanced shithole know this before you sell your properties, because you are selling an asset to probably go take up debt if you decide to get a mortgage to buy a house in the UK.

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by flexyrule(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
Godfullsam:
If I have up to £10,000 with me, I will rather establish myself here in Nigeria instead of taking such a gamble to travel abroad for an imaginary job.

Our people say 'someone who has a head doesn't have a cap and someone who has a cap does not have head'.

This life no balance undecided
Make the £10,000 first.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by Deboski12: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Exactl! Same life principle. Well said!

PrettyRX:
Please do proper research before going abroad. It's the same life principles that's applied everywhere. Some people keep living in fallacy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by sukkot: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Not British by Jews who own that chalk island .

well you know being a jew is a religion. those rotschilds all have british nationally

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by RaptorX: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
CondemnBattery:
shocked
Driving past the Canadian embassy every morning on freedom way, you will ask yourself, all these people queuing each day to japa, what exactly are they going there for?

How can you just wake up and decide to run away from your own country, when most of them has good-paying jobs and businesses?

The desperation is really disturbing
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by WeirdAlien: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lesson:

Make sure you speak with people already living in the UK before you take any step.

Many of those jobs are genuine, between £3k to £5k for care or catering jobs.
If the job is fake, you won't even get a work visa at all. That is the truth.
What you should look out for is the weekly hours in your contract. If it says zero hours, you will start looking for job when you get to UK - it means the company is not promising to allocate any work to you. And you only get paid for the hours you work, no work no pay.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
sukkot:
well you know being a jew is a religion. those rotschilds all have british nationally

Being a Jew is not about religion as most Jews identify as being atheists.

A Jew is a criminal materialistic cult of those descended from the bloodline of Cain .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by sukkot: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Larryndelaw:
really ? grin grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by Codes151(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
I beginning to hate Nigerians!!! Una Dey talk, cast things and all.

Every small advantage person go wan block am cuz of greed.

Even you madame. So you can’t package yourself a get a care job?

Na wa.

Must una expose everything??

I don’t know Westin they worry una. Una no Dey investigate or read? Seriously. It’s frustrating.

People Dey naija way they run legit. Some Dey go Uk for legit hustle. While some Dey to spoil everything. SMH.

Dependant don spoil now na skill work una wan spoil.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by mukthar2000(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
That is why we keep warning that NO PLACE LIKE HOME.
I don't just know why some people with their ignorance are desperate to travel abandoned their work or business that is well paid into their pocket for modern slavery in the name of japa japa.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by AllenSpencer: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
RaptorX:
When you tell them they say why didn't you come back to Nigeria, just like that clown arguing with me on the other UK thread about how once you get there in less than 3 years you would have saved £50,000 and be swimming in pounds and euros. UK is just an advanced shithole know this before you sell your properties, because you are selling an asset to probably go take up debt if you decide to get a mortgage to buy a house in the UK.

You saw the statement of that clown too 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by sukkot: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Being a Jew is not about religion as most Jews identify as being atheists.

A Jew is a criminal materialistic cult of those descended from the bloodline of Cain .

but yet the parasites have nationalities they hide under, british being the nationality of the virulent rotschild family
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by millionboi2: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
7demons:

Because him no sabi. This is the problem with black people. You just wake up and Vooom! Travel. That's why una dey die like fowl for Desert and Mediterranean sea. Oyinbo man cannot make this silly mistakes. Before you travel, get important details about the place you want to go.
For goodness sake! Internet is cheap. Every information you have is now on the tip of your finger. Make friends on Facebook, Instagram, especially people from your favored destination. Know about the cheapest hotels, motels, or hostels that rent for months and has access to breakfast or dinner.
Watch YouTube videos to know about what to expect from such destinations, there's alot to learn and know with at the tip of our fingers but some of us people chose to be stupid!
These things they pay agents millions upon million is something we can do ourselves expect for specific area someone might be lacking in the aspect of fundraising or related field jobs.
friends can still scam you

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by chiself: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
ednut1:
Some were scared of their children future. Can you blame them

No we can't blame them. A great future awaits the children in the UK!. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkfnD6oFElE

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by maasoap(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
FashionCookie:
Trust Nigerians to rejoice at other people's misfortunes...see comments. SMH...

Always bitter towards others. On Sundays they'll occupy the front seats in church. Wicked souls...
This is not rejoice, people have been advised against this japa syndrome without knowing what they're getting themselves into

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by onatisi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
It is total madness. WHY WILL PEOPLE SELL ALL THEY HAVE LABOURED FOR TO BECOME IN LIFE IN NIGERIA,ONLY TO GO TO UK AND START TRYING TO BECOME THAT SAME THING Again!!!!

If God can help you to have 10k pounds in Nigeria which is like 10m naira why will my same person give all that money for UK visa so as to go there and start working to raise that same 10k again

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by onatisi(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
10m/15m is enough to buy a big truck that will at least bringing 500k monthly at least

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) / Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.