Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) (93018 Views)

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by ChristianMuslim: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Our government made all this boys.. What is yahoo boy.. Fraudster, Criminals, Swindler, Thieves.. Government are destroying the society, is either they scrap that organisation called EFCC because this organization is even encouraging this criminals
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Charly68: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Let him run to anywhere; God will find him out.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Na girl be that?Abi na man.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Pascaldebravoo: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesicilian:
Ochonogor

Ochonogor is equal to ochonganoko. May the blood of the young lady pursue him wherever he may run to.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by tareigns(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrsTwrite:
This is getting out of hands, and these stupid and senseless girls will never learn from other people's experience. Parents on the other hand should be monitoring what their university daughters are doing in school.
The guy no fit run go anywhere he must be caught and punished! Mtcheeew...

What a wasted life!

I hope they understand.... No no... I pray parents understand

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by sketcherJ(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Markapela77:
Bloggers and their unverified news… he was laying dead in the room from a second video posted… y’all get facts right, this is someone i knew from childhood… we went to school together from Kindergarten to Secondary school. It wasn’t a ritual killing, it was clearly a fight between both of em
Please let’s stop spreading information
he or she? And can you please share a link to the second video?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by unbiased2021: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
jeromestarks:
🤣 see her stupid dead body face.
She don follow flashy things to death.
May many girls who date for money end up in the same condition.
Seen one girl who must end up dead like this funny looking girl.

This is one of those time man is happy seeing dead body of a girl.

Una be savages I swear.
Even though the headline is false, you still couldn’t even feel pity for the dead. You’re a beast… and you deserve no mercy if tragedy should befall you too.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by ShaqFu: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
This is heart breaking 😔
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Don't pressure me.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
I saw the video on someone phone I thought it was a prank. So bad..
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
Who gave birth and trained these beasts of nowadays? Unleashing a generation of calamitious sons and daughters to the civil populace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Orderabove(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
money ritualist in the making
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by mozona(m): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
I read somewhere that the guy is also injured and he is in hospital struggling between life and death
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
That name Ochonogor is Ukwuani name. it is people from Kwale, Abavo etc in Delta state that bears the name Ochonogor.

He is Ndokwa by tribe.

I pray that the victim that he killed in such a dastardly manner secure justice.

My condolences to the families of the lady
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by iammolise(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
This looks more like a homicide than a ritual occurrence, he prolly stabbed her or sumffin... Well except the "ritual" was vomit blood and die kind of ritual.
It's a pity, but no matter how many times news like this surface on the internet there'll always be girl sacrificial lambs for Yahoo boyz, just go out to ur respective bus stops or junction and observe for 5minutes and see what I'm talking about
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Parents that have female daughters have lot of responsibility to pay.

Look at this girl, believe me if she have a good parental care, she won't have gone this early.

Please let's reduce number of children and let's have the one we can care for
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by lebron7(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nairaland has gotten to the point of bringing fake mews to front page?
They fought and the boy stabbed her. Btw does that even look like a ritual killing?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by asmovic(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/Ikayben/status/1694367711743078706?t=zu-wrzkNKuJTfDHNMCNvkA&s=19

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
hmm, ' most regrettable student'
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by dododawa1: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
No more PEACE of mind till death back him.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dss should look for him at oshogbo
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Olawade24: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad.

Why are Nigerian men this evil and heartless Her only crime was to fall in love.

The police should make sure this murderer doesn’t escape and when he’s caught he should be sentence to death ASAP!!

Bunch of murderers everywhere!!
Foolish men!!
you this small girl. undecided
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by mblarry1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wrong news, they had argument and the guy stab her, not for rituals as said.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Felaincarnated: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Amen to ur request
GUNITGuy:

No demon will possess in Jesus name Amen.....Efects of Love of money from both the guy and the girl ...
If a girl does not Love me for who I am now, where I am going and the kind of good efforts I am doing to build a Future for myself....
She can go ....By the grace of God in me I won't go extreme way to please any woman ......
Just see the results of Bad company my goodness
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Savechild23: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
The manner these lots of whöres pressures men lately can lead men into this act
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Olawade24: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
chigator2:
Ff
you don carry this thing from agudah group come nairaland. Fucking fake kill you there? grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by 2pacarnate(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
ahnie:
Na them

I know what's on your mind,he is from wike side,ikwere,he is not Igbo,wike said they are not igbo remember,besides crime knows no tribe,be guided

Meanwhile no tribe do ritual pass people from the sad wastern region(brown roof) ✌️
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

As the brain of the sadly murdered lady, you knew this is what she was thinking.

Anything to help you gloat about all the girls that wouldn't date you because you poor.
Common sense is not actually common...
People like you always learn the hard way, keep dating toxic people ok...ode
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Trustyourself: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad.

Why are Nigerian men this evil and heartless Her only crime was to fall in love.

The police should make sure this murderer doesn’t escape and when he’s caught he should be sentence to death ASAP!!

Bunch of murderers everywhere!!
Foolish men!!

This is gender biased...

Please can you edit your comment?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by AndrewTate(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jennyclay... here goes your type of man🫴🏽
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
hardasan:

I hope you realize that its not only rich guys that engage in blood rituals.

On this nairaland, we've seen stories of phone repairers who engage in it as well
I don't know if it's ritual related killing....but with the look of things this a toxic relationship....I have seen girls in toxic relationship when you tell them to leave..they will tell you....i rather die there than to leave my man....despite the beatings and all that.

What am trying to say is that....no sensible girl should remain in any toxic relationship nomatter what...
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) by Smith414: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/Ikayben/status/1694367711743078706?t=zu-wrzkNKuJTfDHNMCNvkA&s=19

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Bloggers and lies, this happened in Edo state,, I have the full video and not this half baked lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.