Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? (59813 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by livebullet(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

Anyway sha, lets move on...

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

What do I DO? Please make your responses constructive enough.

I didn't read beyond the first 3 paragraph ...but bro she doesn't have a sexual connect with you. Its risky cos someone might be knacking her outside. I guess when she sits with her friends they discuss u...maybe she's even told family that you have mouth odor. On a second thought, (not supporting fornication though) but what we're u guys doing when dating? Reading books? I mean didn't you notice all this before?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by wonderr(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

you know what to do you just lack the courage to do it
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by greatness77: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

before I continue
Is she the bread winner of the family?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by madridguy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Shaking my head.... Some men are not worth to be one at all....Just imagine the see finish, insult upon insult ... Even if her family na president family they no suppose rubbish you like this...

This is effect of not sitting with elderly men for guidance and counselling as a young man.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by femmoy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

I love these bold words. Thank you. SO DIRECT. You hit the nail. This is exactly what they feel. The mother tells me to my face, that if I want to serve her daughter divorce papers, I should bring it. My wife also says she's ready. They don't care. I cannot even pick phone to report my wife to them again. Even with her sisters. I cant try it. The elder sister doesn't listen to me when I try to talk about issues of my wife. I have stopped visiting them since 3 years. Omo, a lot of things to say, be like I go delete this thread.

Something in c'mon
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Lolachef(f): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
That woman doesn't love you one beat...she married you because of pressure
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Sleekfingers: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Marry another wife or get a side chick.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by isabi2lof: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
akube34:
I wonder how this is even an issue. Find side chicks or visit codedruns.com. Na u Dey stress ur self ooo

So you believe that he doesn't have a side chick , cheating could even be the cause of his marital issues ..

Oga has been cheating on his wife , no be men again undecided

Ask him if he has been faithful to his wife , I'm not in any way supporting his wife behaviour..

Getting a side chick is the easiest thing for any man to have , except the few ones that has control over their 3rd leg ..

For the wife to give him a go ahead to cheat on her , the thing be say water don pass garri...

Nigeria women love pleasing their men , if a woman is giving her husband the go ahead to do whatsoever pleases him , she has reached her limit, las las nobody holy pass
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by alphabbey1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
sunnitus:
Sex is like a interaction, when you communicate your opponent should be able to understand and reciprocate. But in a situation whereby you're the only one doing the talking and your partner is not responding, that means he's not enjoying your conversation. There must be something wrong that made her lost interest in sexing you bro, so you check yourself very well, remember you said she wasn't like this when you guys were dating. What is it that you are not doing well, are you type that just go straight to striving without romance and making her wet, putting her in the mood. Every woman has a G spot that automatically put her in the mood, that always make them to have a serious urge for sex when located. You maybe equally sex starving that woman but u don't know, because you have not discovered that thing that turns her on. Do something different bro, give her deep romance without fucking her, make her wet seriously she will beg u to Bleep her....
What you don't understand is most men that love sex are freaking romantic. They don't even like to just enter straight, pre-intimacy is there motto, they will make you wet till you cum before they enter....

The important part you missed in OP post is, the wife doesn't even like hugging talkless of kissing... how u gonna still think pre-intimacy is the issue here...

What I see is, the problem is Edo in particular... the moment you wife them and they give birth, there sex life change dramatically... Am putting the blame on edo because I have two other friends with similar experience at the moment. One is still in boyfriend stage while the other is married.... both there women are from Edo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by KarinaSlim(f): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by thunderbabs: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
If I were this guy. I would let herr be and get constant action where I find pleasing
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by thunderbabs: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Marriage and trouble is 5 and 6
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Geovanni412(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Oga, your epistle is long

Your matter is simple

Tell her she is free to leave at any time

Act like you don't care ...

It's that simple

If she likes you, she'll keep quiet and listen to you

Every woman in a relationship complains to the children that their father is problematic

Even the good ones

Until you decide that she can leave if she wants, she'll continue to show you shege pro max.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by oluking: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Cheat, get one babe, maybe she go wake up then.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Ex0rrcist: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

It depends on you. Libido vary among people and if it is not well managed, it can lead to cheating. If you have a higher libido than your woman, then you need to communicate your needs to her. quite a number of times my wife initiate sex not because she likes it but because she loves me and won't want to hurt me. So, both of you need to find a middle ground.
OK, thanks.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by kimacent(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
There is always two side to a story, we have head ur own part of it.
But if all these tins u are saying is true, I will conclude in my head that ur wife is fed up of the marriage. The big issue u have is the children u pple have, and You guys are afraid of single parenthood.
On the other hand if the side chick will help without she having problems to it, pls do it with respect and never bring it to her face to notice it.
Sex is very important in marriage, as a Man U need sex to keep u moving on.
Pls that sex time table shld be cancelled, what does she mean. Abi you no pay complete before u marry her.
Pls nonsense shld stop this August 2023.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by chukzie2002: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
I am in a similar situation in my marriage. We are over 10years in marriage. My candid advice for you is that, you need to work on yourself. Because of this your marriage your love for sex must reduce for your marriage to work and last. The man is the pivotal in a marriage, the man always makes the sacrifice. In my own case, to attend to my sexual urge i beg her for it most of the time. Engaging in extra marital affair is the worst. Make the marriage work by making the sacrifice.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by friendl: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
She doesn't love you ,marriage is tolerance,..

Life is short ,better get a girlfriend outside,you think if you die , another man won't sleep with her ,... honestly you get patience
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Nonexisting1: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
You were shinning teeth on your wedding day and dancing like mumu. Enjoy your marriage Mr. Simp and leave people the fucck alone. I don't have any advice for simps.

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Ugohenryugo(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
It's Obvious Your Marriage Is shaking.
You talked much about your wife's bad side, but didn't mention her good sides.
Bro, For every problem as such as you mentioned, there are reasons behind them.
It takes two to tango, Since you said things wasn't like this at first, could u go back to the drawing table, to pinpoint when these changes began, what role u played?
And I want to warn you, don't heed to those telling u to get a side chick, they are agents of the devil. Do you know how it ends, Every extra marital affairs ends in shame, disgrace, and sorrow. We have lots of reference cases. So avoid that because it's like a man digging his own grave.
Lastly, You and your wife needs Christ. A Marriage that lacks the presence of God is just a house built on top of sand, without a proper foundation. It's bound to collapse someday.
Many will attack my assertions here because they are carnally minded and do mind the things of the flesh. Real men love Christ and their wives are subject to them because they are guided by the spirit of God. As such, even the scriptures gave instructions concerning the marital sex relationship. So if the presence of God is missing/lacking in your marriage/home, both of you cannot obey the instructions as contained in scriptures concerning sex in marriage.
If the presence of God is on your marriage, you will always point your wife to her duties as commanded by God and she will agree with the word of God, likewise, she will point out to you your duties as her husband as commanded by God and you will obey, and peace will continue to reign.
So you see, there's already a vacuum in your marriage, and I guess it has to do with the foundation of the Marriage. Either you guys married outside the will of God, or one of you went astray along the line. My most sincere submission.
If u wants us to talk more on it , feel free to msg me 070 three four six nine 4165

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Ugohenryugo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
It takes two to tango, Since you said things wasn't like this at first, could u go back to the drawing table, to pinpoint when these changes began, what role u played?
And I want to warn you, don't heed to those telling u to get a side chick, they are agents of the devil. Do you know how it ends, Every extra marital affairs ends in shame, disgrace, and sorrow. We have lots of reference cases. So avoid that because it's like a man digging his own grave.
Lastly, You and your wife needs Christ. A Marriage that lacks the presence of God is just a house built on top of sand, without a proper foundation. It's bound to collapse someday.
Many will attack my assertions here because they are carnally minded and do mind the things of the flesh. Real men love Christ and their wives are subject to them because they are guided by the spirit of God. As such, even the scriptures gave instructions concerning the marital sex relationship. So if the presence of God is missing/lacking in your marriage/home, both of you cannot obey the instructions as contained in scriptures concerning sex in marriage.
If the presence of God is on your marriage, you will always point your wife to her duties as commanded by God and she will agree with the word of God, likewise, she will point out to you your duties as her husband as commanded by God and you will obey, and peace will continue to reign.
So you see, there's already a vacuum in your marriage, and I guess it has to do with the foundation of the Marriage. Either you guys married outside the will of God, or one of you went astray along the line. My most sincere submission.
If u wants us to talk more on it , feel free to msg me 07034694165
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Nyanabo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Monitor her well na lesbian. Nothing you wan tell me
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by omolola12345(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
She disrespects you a lot. And you beg her for sex. May God have mercy on we men. Almost all the ladies of this age had ex before they meet the person that finally married them. Most them are frustrated when dating their ex. Someone will now end up marrying them. Disrespect from ladies makes me personally lose my erection. And these ladies in question will hardly apologize but defend themselves whenever there is an issue. I always think someone should let them go and try another man if that man can tolerate them or have the kind of patience someone has with them. A lot of ladies will learnt their lessons in life due to their overconfidence and too much of high self esteem. I think majority of ladies especially those that are hustlers or very intelligent academic wise used to give men headache and much problems in marriage. But someone just have to be patient with them. Hot water versus cold water is the best in marriage. Hot water versus hot water will end in divorce. Let's also take everything to God in prayers. Sometimes it's the lady that is feeding the man but the man will never come out publicly and confess. Most of the ladies feeding some men will never have respect for them. God is helping us. I pray your home will not scatter and God will make everything work out for you.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Ugohenryugo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
So you see, there's already a vacuum in your marriage, and I guess it has to do with the foundation of the Marriage. Either you guys married outside the will of God, or one of you went astray along the line.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by donkarma: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
You are a disappointment to masculinity.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by messenger4891: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

[[b]b]This one strong oh ...which woman no want sex....better check if she's lashing another man outside.A woman that disrespects you doesn't love you and you can't live forever with someone that doesn't love you.

[/b]What do I DO? Please make your responses constructive enough.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by FireUpNow(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Just ignore or divorce her. Another man will catch her mugu like what was done to Farida
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Benferdy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Get another beautiful ❤️ wife
She will learn her lesson immediately.
If you should continue with her, you will die from the pains she gives .
Bro. Don't mind people's reaction and take of yourself.
God be your strength 💪
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Coolgent(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
It seem like she is the provider of the house
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Nweike1: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

2 days ago, it was the day set for the 1 round we were supposed to make love, she just said, something is on her face. I wish I can describe it. I was like, why Is it that anytime its when we want to make out is when you must have en excuse, she just shouted at me, that I should go that i dont care. I was like, this was the same person who was jumping and telling me she wants to fix a nose ring. Very healthy and bouncing all over the place, but when it comes to my usual 1 round on the old timetable. She would look for an excuse. Her mother shouted at me that if I want to divorce her, I should go ahead that she's tired of settling our differences.
Be very careful and prayerful. She could divorce you or even kill you. I am speaking from experience
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by bakry86: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
What do u do? Take the time table to the bank
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Dybala11(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
If you're with a quarrelsome/bitter partner right now, you've seen a glimpse of it in the past before you got married and you ignored it. Withholding sex from you is even not of a more serious note than her show of constant bitterness and anger. May God help you bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument / Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? / Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.