Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? (8154 Views)

Guy Be Honest Can You Date Plus Size Lady Like This? / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2011
freecocoa:

I don't see anything wrong in it so I say YES I can date one if I happen to fall for him though if he has those dark spots,it would be a problem.

So sexkillz is an afin,I thought as much.
Keep wondering! . . . my pic is there for you to see and deduce for your self! una too get time sha!. . .
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2011
i guess u don't ve anything better to with your time than to follow mr cork from thread to thread kissing his lame asss

Thought he said you are his MECHANIC with tribal mark sad, Bro is it true you have tribal mark?? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by slimyem: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

[/color][/size[size=12pt][color=#000099]Dont you eat embarassed embarassed You look to THIN for my liking!! BONE BONE EVERYWHERE, EVEN YOUR LAP, EQUALS MY HAND grin grin grin
this is what you picture in your deluded mind shey?dont worry.i understand ur sick state.
yusuf_@:

i guess u don't ve anything better to with your time than to follow mr cork from thread to thread kissing his lame asss
yes,eating up Cork's droppings is his hobby.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Orton10(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2011
No. . . .no way.
I can be very shallow when it comes to matters like this, but ahhh fak dat.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by freecocoa(f): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2011
sexkillz:

Keep wondering! . . . my pic is there for you to see and deduce for your self! una too get time sha!. . .
Ogbeni relax there joor,don't you know a joke when you see one?abi you just want me to look at your pix?okay I've looked at it,you fine small but na your school uniform you wear there?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MissyB3(f): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2011
This kain question sef!
You feel guilty even before answering.  grin

Well, I have a preference for dark-skinned (caramel to chocolate) men.
There are slim odds an albino will catch my fancy, but should he, i wouldn't turn him down because of his pigmentation.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2011
this is the kind of pix i wanna see.nice cheesy wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by yusuf2(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

Thought he said you are his MECHANIC with tribal mark sad, Bro is it true you have tribal mark?? undecided undecided
the unclear irony of it is the handler u chose for urself, i hope ur ego is boosted well enuf to the level u anticipated? smh
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2011
yusuf_@.  Bro I dont mean to be rude but how comes 99.7% of drivers in Nigeria are called Yusuf? Are you a Driver? undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Orton10(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2011
toba:

this is the kind of pix i wanna see.nice cheesy wink

Hope he will still put up a smiling face at the sight of her, crying, burning and scratching under scorching sun?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2011
yusuf_@. Bro I dont mean to be rude but how comes 99.7% of drivers in Nigeria are called Yusuf? Are you a Driver?

grin grin grin grin, The guy has TRIBAL MARK

Yusuf mechanic, can i see your face?? undecided undecided

Ogbeni relax there joor,don't you know a joke when you see one?abi you just want me to look at your pix?okay I've looked at it,you fine small but na your school uniform you wear there?

shocked shocked shocked Dis gurl don teyy for street oo>>>but na your school uniform you wear there?<<< grin grin grin.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nayah(f): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2011
May God forgive me I don't really know because in life we never no, but right now I would tend to say no, not because of his disease because it can be  the best guy on Earth but if we have to get married , I would be afraid for my children, but again we never know in life
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2011
SMH!. . . The ignorance on this thread is Maniacally Bewildering & Discombobulating!. . .
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by zealot4me(f): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2011
i cnt date an albino **shikena**
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Natasha2(f): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2011
Yep why not ? I can over and over again  cheesy after all I don't have absolute control of who I fall in love with, I don't why but I like albino's I really want to have an albino friend cos right now I have none  sad
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2011
i cnt date an albino **shikena**

shocked shocked Are you indirectly saying you cant date sexskillxx?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Natasha2(f): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2011
As for those of you saying you can't I don't have nada against you but what you're doing is pure discrimination so don't even deceive yourselves by hiding under the shadow of preference
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2011
Toba!
Thank you for this thread! As it is quite obvious that some ignorant doofuses, gallivanting and scampering all over Nairaland, Dont know how to differentiate an albino from a fair skinned toned individual! I only hope they use this facet as an anti coagulant, to their coagulated brains. . .
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2011
sexkillz:

SMH!. . . The ignorance on this thread is Maniacally Bewildering & Discombobulating!. . .

SexxSkillz. Ignorance or no ignorance, you are a Albino. Brother, I strongly suggest you re-check your DNA wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by BABE3: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2011
Brilliant question. Probably not.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Natasha2(f): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2011
@sexkillz lol don't get mad you know you're not an albino so why stress yourself, even me i've got friends that call me unfortunate albino   shocked shocked or that I narrowlly escaped it, don't know if you've seen my pic but I'm no where near albino lol some people are just crazy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nayah(f): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

@sexkillz lol don't get mad you know you're not an albino so why stress yourself, even me i've got friends that call me unfortunate albino   shocked shocked or that I narrowlly escaped it, don't know if you've seen my pic but I'm no where near albino lol some people are just crazy

cool cool cool
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2011
sexkillz:

Toba!
Thank you for this thread! As it is quite obvious that some ignorant doofuses, gallivanting and scampering all over Nairaland, Dont know how to differentiate an albino from a fair skinned toned individual! I only hope they use this facet as an anti coagulant, to their coagulated brains. . .

sexkillz .  Bro ok then, but why is your head pointed and your face long? Isnt that a trait of an Albino? undecided duh!!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Orton10(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

As for those of you saying you can't I don't have nada against you but what you're doing is pure discrimination so don't even deceive yourselves by hiding under the shadow of preference
Hey, ever seen an albino's kini before?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MMM2(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2011
i heard dey re stingy with dere pun angryangry
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2011
sexkillz . Bro ok then, but why is your head pointed and your face long? Isnt that a trait of an Albino? undecided duh!!

grin grin grin, even when Natasha and sexskillx marries, there's 99% assurance, they wil bear ALBINO undecided undecided # Fact
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mr Cork, Try again. . . wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Natasha2(f): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
@orton nope why do you ask?

@tellwisdom too bad sexkillz and I will never get married  tongue tongue tongue tongue

I would marry an albino without thinking twice  kiss kiss kiss kiss  
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2011
Orton1_0:

Hey, ever seen an albino's kini before?

Sexxkillz dont have any Kini. Its been missing since birth.  just look at his face undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2011
Natasha, since you claimed u can marry an ALBINO, sexskillz cld be good for you?? embarassed undecided. Or whatcha think?? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Natasha2(f): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2011
@ ogori tellfoolish he's not an albino tongue tongue

I love albino's kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sexxkillz dont have any Kini. Its been missing since birth.  just look at his face undecided
Chei! Catastrophic Idiosyncratic Ignorance!. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taken off / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / What You Don't Know About Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.