Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? (8151 Views)

Guy Be Honest Can You Date Plus Size Lady Like This? / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by dipo1: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2011
Really don't know who I can fall in love with. Anybody who stands out in character really. I may not be attracted to an albino at first, but I am open to any kinda person really. So my answer would be YES. I can date/fall in love with an albino.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

H-Star89, Can i smooch you?? U will like it wink wink.

sure lol grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Kechybee(f): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Pls stop posting such about albinos. [/font]
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by dokkyelele(f): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2011
Seriously l had one b4 wen l was in school she is not totally alby but ocular. I did love her so much and she dosent see herself as alby but she is shy, always shy when people look at her in public places, l always tell her not worry but she puff along d way feelin my family might not want her and mayb l was just pityin datin her type. I love her really, really, really, most expeciall for her type of skin and person. There4 l can date, even marry any of em. If u have any which is single, l wudnt mind to b a friend.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by dokkyelele(f): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2011
Seriously l had one b4 wen l was in school she is not totally alby but ocular. I did love her so much and she dosent see herself as alby but she is shy, always shy when people look at her in public places, l always tell her not worry but she puff along d way feelin my family might not want her and mayb l was just pityin datin her type. I love her really, really, really, most expeciall for her type of skin and person. There4 l can date, even marry any of em. If u have any which is single, l wudnt mind to b a friend.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2011
sure lol grin

Ok holla at yua boi, Im HOT and nt an ALBINO like sexkilz wink wink.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by juman(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
dipo+:

Really don't know who I can fall in love with. Anybody who stands out in character really. I may not be attracted to an albino at first, but I am open to any kinda person really. So my answer would be YES. I can date/fall in love with an albino.

I like this answer. This is my opinion on the issue.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by juman(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
The "crazy people" make this thread more interesting. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2011
smh. A lot of people pretending on this thread about dating albino. when they are pushed to the corner, no one will teach them to say yes to Albino. go ask those people that have been waiting upon the lord for partners, if they see Albino, they will grab one without hesitation
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by seedord247(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2011
toba:

smh. A lot of people pretending on this thread about dating albino. when they are pushed to the corner, no one will teach them to say yes to Albino. go ask those people that have been waiting upon the lord for partners, if they see Albino, they will grab one without hesitation

So you mean BaBe, Rokiatu, and Mr's Chima to grab the opportunity now before sexkillz commit suicide.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2011
just saw one nw wit a very nice ARSEn wenger. . .
Wantd to gv it a try, buh wen i got close, i just culdnt. . So i just passed. . .
Sum1 else can date dem, it cant be me sha, cuz wot it takes is not in me.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2011
u guys are c, razzzzzy. lol. but seriously when we all feel indifferent, whos gonna marry albinos?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by executinal(m): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
@ Op, are they not human?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

Ok holla at yua boi, Im HOT and nt an ALBINO like sexkilz wink wink.

ok, im cold
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by InkedNerd(f): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
Why wouldn't I? Are they not human? undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Gbenge77(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2011
Maybe not.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tEsLim(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2011
Hstar your mom is hot, that kinda of albino is 100% milf na.

btw if the skin looks and feel nice not the cracked ones fine but no wont wanna make babies with them sad just relate no relationship
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by totorimi: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2011
Dont mind all these ladies talking bullshit, they can date anything as long as their is cash to be spent, is it not women that sleep with dog just for cash how much more an albino.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2011
tEsLim:

Hstar your mom is hot, that kinda of albino is 100% milf na.

btw if the skin looks and feel nice not the cracked ones fine but no wont wanna make babies with them sad just relate no relationship

lol
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
ok, im cold

angry angry Are you kiddin me??
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2011
At least, Sexxxskillz is the ugliest Albino on Nairaland and he should be proud. Its an Achicvement! wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^ cool cool cool
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
tellwisdom:

angry angry Are you kiddin me??

No, looks arent important
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
No, looks arent important

H-Star89, im sure u knw what to do. do it now. Holla wink wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2011
smile
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
tellwisdom:

H-Star89, im sure u knw what to do. do it now. Holla wink wink

you like akata women? lol
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
wats akata? sad sad
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
tellwisdom:

wats akata? sad sad

Nevermind lol
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
kia some very funny responses from nairalanders
DAY11.  #3 on: January 27, 2011, 05:58 PM »:
Smchhh @ d topic African Albino are too ugly. , wrinkly t its and arss, hairy & dirty toes, horse bucked tooth face, fat feet, and i forget to mention, stinky white hairy p ussy.
This guy no well at all at all
violent « #4 on: January 27, 2011, 06:06 PM »:
Nope, i can be good friends with them tho
ragdollz « #5 on: January 27, 2011, 06:13 PM »:
Wow I've seen a lot of fresh, good-looking, intelligent and becoming "albino's ", but no, could't marry one. They look too delicate and I' d be afraid of bruising him
kai this wan funny die grin
Omolola1 #7 on: January 27, 2011, 06:21 PM »:
NEVER
tjskii« #8 on: January 27, 2011, 09:12 PM »:
nahh

Tosinville #9 on: January 27, 2011, 09:16 PM »:
Oshaa!!? na dem sure pass oya gimme one fast.
this guy don crace lol
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Exponental(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2011
Abino no b person?
Ask ur mama y she loves u or ask her wat she wld av done 2 u if u were an albino.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by pendo89(f): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2011
ignorance is a crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) / HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! / Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.