Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? (8153 Views)

Guy Be Honest Can You Date Plus Size Lady Like This? / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2011
Exponental:

Abino no b person?
Ask your mama y she loves u or ask her wat she wld av done 2 u if u were an albino.
i dont see anything wrong with albinos but the fact remains pple that arent albinos are unwilling to get involved with them in relationship. lf i had added a poll to this thread, u'll have seen how pple would have voted in favour of a no.

They are entitled to their choices. its not by force
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by FreakieMoi(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2011
@topic.
Resounding Nooooo! Can be friends with 'em though.

Mr, Cork:

At least, Sexxxskillz is the ugliest Albino on Nairaland and  he should be proud.  Its an Achicvement! wink

Choi! Mr.Cocky dun finish Killz. Micheal, where art thou? Lol.

toba:

smh. A lot of people pretending on this thread about dating albino. when they are pushed to the corner, no one will teach them to say yes to Albino. go ask those people that have been waiting upon the lord for partners, if they see Albino, they will grab one without hesitation
Quit yapping crap, bruvh. Xo because I am purportedly "waiting on the Lord" for a partner, I naw go for an Albino in desperation? *SMDH*
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2011
Freakie_Moi:

@topic.
Resounding Nooooo! Can be friends with 'em though.
Quit yapping crap, bruvh. Xo because I am purportedly "waiting on the Lord" for a partner, I naw go for an Albino in desperation? *SMDH*
its ur choice. if u feel u cant date or marry an albino fine.

Im just saying it that when one is pushed to the wall and left with no option, he/she may consider what he/she once rejected
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Tosinville(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2011
^^Guy, u no pray say make u no see condition wey make u marry an epilepsy woman put for house, well albino isn't bad, its a matter of choice.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2011
young man, who u dey call guy?

Now u aren't feeling me. I was trying to tell the gentleman that at times when u are pushed to a tight corner, u may compromise.

your analogy of an epileptic patient will not corrugate here, reason being that, epilepsy is more harmful than albinoism. if u are to choose BTW an albino and a dark skinned epileptic patient, which would u prefer?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Tosinville(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2011
Who are you calling a young man?lol

Thats why reason why i pray that you won't fall into temptation that will make you accept what you really detest, albino isn't his own choice so just let him be, don't put him on a condition just because you like albino woman to marry.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2011
smh. who told u i like albiono to date? shocked

l like them as human being created by God. seriously i dont like oyinbo for relationship talkless of albino. hope u get my drift
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Tosinville(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2011
^So why putting the poor dude on a condition when u already know that everyone one have their own taste?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2011
Olorun o nije
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Tosinville(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
^Why? whats wrong with an albino, rokiatu4?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by FreakieMoi(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
Tosinville:

^So why putting the poor dude on a condition when u already know that everyone one have their own taste?
My thoughts exactly! Oya, Oga Toba, answer the query.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by FreakieMoi(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2011
toba:

its your choice. if u feel u cant date or marry an albino fine.

Im just saying it that when one is pushed to the wall and left with no option, he/she may consider what he/she once rejected

toba:

smh. who told u i like albiono to date? shocked

l like them as human being created by God. seriously i dont like oyinbo for relationship talkless of albino. hope u get my drift

Can you reconcile the double-speak? Xo, if you are pushed to the wall, you will/may eventually CONSIDER an Albino for dating/marriage irrespective of the fact that you were hitherto aversed to that?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by UyiIredia(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
BUMP !
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by wildikeman(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
smileyWell I can date her if sshe has a big butt...but I heared rumours that they smell... shocked
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by interleukin(f): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2013
Hmmmm. You wont catch me talking to an albino talk more of dating one. Haba!!! Those peeps scare the living day light out of me. Used to have one albino classmate back in high school, and she just wanted to be my friend. Each time she came close to me, i practically ran for my life. Her eyes, always shaking. Till date, i have a phobia for them. Date albino? Olorun ma je ooooo help me sing it louder......
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Kirinwa: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mr..Cork:
Sexxxkilllz is an Albino. Big deal!! undecided
wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Kirinwa: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
sexkillz: ^Your Fada! undecided
A grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Pistolx(m): 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
toba: take a look at this pix. Theres nothing bad dating albinos[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7vamVV--AjTVJQi_43yNDNYvZvlPQGNzOpVkrTy1Fb8na-jw6Qg[/img]
is dat a human or a posture
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by goldheart004(f): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Discrimination is not gud buh honestly,these guys scare d livind daylight outof me!!!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Freedani(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
My sister try go night skool small na
Nayah: May God forgive me I don't really know because in life we never no, but right now I would tend to say no, not because of his disease because it can be  the best guy on Earth but if we have to get married , I would be afraid for my children, but again we never know in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sexcapades In University Of Lagos ( Pictures Attached) / Don't Be Decieved By Big Backside / Taken off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.