Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest (31910 Views)

EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Eleyi ti ya werey..o mo mi se

Na small pikin I dey follow drag with self

Tan werey cheesy

Omo irankiran alailopolo online you are nothing, offline you are still nothing

Go and chest beat offline if e sure for you let's see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
tymicjay77:

I want to ask se Yoruba dey travel comot for their home state.it is actually rare to see Yoruba man outside southwest,the common area is just port harcourt. And the few Yoruba that leave their home state hardly behave like they are yorubas.....so person wey no travel comot from the state they gave birth to him how he want take to attained any post for another man state.

They are here..ooooo

Selling only Agbo..No better investment..

Ndi ala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Tan werey cheesy

Omo irankiran alailopolo online you are nothing, offline you are still nothing

Go and chest beat offline if e sure for you let's see.

Dey Play with your landlord...

Underbridge occupant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Occurstaem(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

The Yoruba war with Niger republic will put am end to this discussion..

Oya proceed
Tomfoolery of the highest order.

Yoruba is an ethnic nation and Niger Republic is a country. Don't equate them with your imaginary audio bîafraud and Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
MetaPhysical:

Apply Nigerian models to Nigerian situations. This is not UK.

The Nigerian model is that every region put its own indigenes in political offices.

‘Nigerian models….Nigerian situations’….and you still wonder why Nigeria has retrogressed from 1960 to date and has now acquired shithole status!?
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
See them begging to be appointed in our land. It’s a good thing for Yoruba to keep these demons off our land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by abbiboy: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flathead8:
I totally support this, if a common security guard can't be Yoruba in SE, I see no reason why Ibo should be elected
Tribalism go later they shout railcist, what is the difference btw u n a white railcist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by VEHINTOLAR: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
obyno82:

again how many Yorubas go to the south east for jobs and were not taken? That is one question you cannot answer.

Why on earth would any Yoruba go to a dry land that's without any prospect ? To go and do what precisely ? You can't force any Yoruba to go to the land the natives themselves are running away from,don't you get it ?! Would you have left your own land for another if it were prosperous for you ?

There is a reason why every Emeka and Chukwudu always want to go to Yoruba land nah ! Perhaps, you didn't know; a certain Mr Nnamdi Azikiwe,in the first republic, also preferred to be the Premier of the old Western Region as against his own native Eastern Region ! The question you need to answer is; what is attracting you Igbos to the Yoruba land ? Hundreds have arrived in Lagos alone this morning !

Every Nigerian wants to go to America but is it every American that wants to come to Nigeria ? Think about it and be truthful to yourself !

8 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by obyno82: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Quit being stupid and spreading fake news

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by jrusky(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Well, Lagos no man's land slogan a bitter lesson.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by fastseo: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

The way you shameless ibos use one man to justify yourselves is disgraceful cheesy

How does one man justify the thousands of privileges given to ibos in yoruba land?

Let's see thousands of land bought by many yorubas in the east or shut the hell up.

What is privileges? did you give them for free? do you know how much they invested in millions of naira in those properties?

bottom line is that no one has ever stopped a yoruba man from doing business or buying properties in the Eastern region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by EconomistXplain: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flathead8:
I totally support this, if a common security guard can't be Yoruba in SE, I see no reason why Ibo should be elected

mumu all the workers in at winners chapels in the south east are yorubas..also all the glo workers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by GetSenseNow: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Naijaboy18:

No. Only Eboe 😂😂😂
That's exactly my point. If Igbos were quiet and timid like the other tribes you guys will never have an issue with them . The only problem you have with the Igbo tribe is that they've refused to let themselves be intimidated.

We'll try as you might, you yorudafts can never intimidate an average Igbo man. All you can do is make noise, as the empty vessels you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Longinyamapucci(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Are you guys daft or something?

So because a name of a local government looks like your language means it is named after ibos? Are you guys okay upstairs? Cos I'm trying to understand this kind of senseless reasoning undecided

You are already under us, focus on Kwara Young lad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Tribal bastard, no one will stop a Yoruba man from contesting a position in Igbo land. If he contests and wins, he'll be given the position. We're not like y'all who are so daft to the extent you view everything from a tribal lens. How can you lots stay in your enclave and expect to get a position elsewhere? No be craze be that? A Calabar man is the community chairman where I live in Imo State and that's because he deserves it. You antelopes want everything handed to you on a silver platter

Your breeders are bastards, your useless ancestors are bastards, your generations born and onborn will forever be bastards smiley

Now that I've cleared your reality, if a yoruba man comes out to show interest in an election in the east, the form will not be sold to him, he will be ostracised, or was it not same igbos that almost killed themselves cos someone from a different state was made a Bishop of a diocese in another state, same Imo people almost killed akeredolu's wife when she wanted to be a senator of her state cos she married a yoruba man, you're now spitting lies that Yorubas will be allowed to contest on a platter? Bunch of tribal clannish senseless antelope.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by jrusky(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
abbiboy:

Tribalism go later they shout railcist, what is the difference btw u n a white railcist.

Point of correction before you talk think about Lagos mistake that is now hunting them by hearing their homeland is no man's land.

Bro I ask again and again can igbo allow a Yoruba or Edo or Hausa or Fulani or Kanuri even Ijaw man as Councillor in any part of SE if your answer is yes pls give one or two name you ever heard of or ever known

Waiting plssss...

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Truth is bitter!

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Enskynelson(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Occurstaem:

Don't go through that route.
What does "Igbo" means in Igbo language? Nothing.

"Igbo" has different meanings in Yoruba language.
Using your analogy, Yoruba owns the entire Igbo race.
I said Odigbo not Igbo. And to throw more light, when you go to some places dominated by certain tribes, they give them names based the tribe there and when we begin to have things like this come up, some persons begin to complain. I may be wrong but this part of Ondo could be a borderline with an Igbo State and they may have lived together for years. How then do we want to say the Igbo person should not be Chairman?
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by VEHINTOLAR: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
BabaIbo:
Exercise in futility.

His appointment is already sealed, there is nothing any agbado person can do about it.

Apparently,an enemy of Igbo ! Hundreds of Betty can't force an Igbo on Yoruba people;it won't happen !

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Commandoabdul(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
proeast:
The most tribalistic set of people in the world!!!

Their tribalism is currently destroying Nigeria yet they've refused to learn.

Spits!
Bring another tribe that occupy a political position in the whole of SE?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Brek: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
I hope these stupid one Nigerian igbos are seeing this

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

You are already under us, focus on Kwara Young lad.

Daft boy

We were never under you and we will never ever be, get that into your empty skull

And FYI Kwara is YORUBA LAND and belongs to YORUBA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Rimsd(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flathead8:

But a Fulani man can lord over you in places like Kwara-Ilorin no wahala ba? Una eyes go soon clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by GetSenseNow: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Naijaboy18:
See them begging to be appointed in our land. It’s a good thing for Yoruba to keep these demons off our land.

hahahahahah....this one is ranting from his 2x4 face-me-i-slap-you apartment in Ogbomosho. So if they call people wey get land, you go follow come out.
Omo ale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by GeneralPula: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
a4cube:
If so what are you disturbed by LGA caretaker position?
Like I said, there’s no need of fetching water into basket..
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
GetSenseNow:

That's exactly my point. If Igbos were quiet and timid like the other tribes you guys will never have an issue with them . The only problem you have with the Igbo tribe is that they've refused to let themselves be intimidated.

We'll try as you might, you yorudafts can never intimidate an average Igbo man. All you can do is make noise, as the empty vessels you are
You should be quiet but you’ve chosen to make enemies and enemies you shall get.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by GetSenseNow: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Your breeders are bastards, your useless ancestors are bastards, your generations born and onborn will forever be bastards smiley

Now that I've cleared your reality, if a yoruba man comes out to show interest in an election in the east, the form will not be sold to him, he will be ostracised, or was it not same igbos that almost killed themselves cos someone from a different state was made a Bishop of a diocese in another state, same Imo people almost killed akeredolu's wife when she wanted to be a senator of her state cos she married a yoruba man, you're now spitting lies that Yorubas will be allowed to contest on a platter? Bunch of tribal clannish senseless antelope.
alaye go to hell and burn. Bloody bastard. Keep hiding in your enclave and expect a political position to be dropped into your laps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by obi58: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flathead8:

If this is the level of your mentality, then the entire purpose of your Parents sending you to school has been defeated.
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by GetSenseNow: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Naijaboy18:

You should be quiet but you’ve chosen to make enemies and enemies you shall get.
hahahahahah......we'll NEVER be quiet. Shee na wetin u dey find, e no go happen. If e pain you, drink sniper
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by a4cube: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

The way you shameless ibos use one man to justify yourselves is disgraceful cheesy

How does one man justify the thousands of privileges given to ibos in yoruba land?

Let's see thousands of land bought by many yorubas in the east or shut the hell up.

The Igbo you gave political post, did you appoint them while they live in.Igbo land? They must have contributed in the governors campaign or some sort. The governor did not travel ABA to pick someone he picked someone from his circle. That's the advantage the Igbos have in this Nigeria. They mix and mingle, they are socially mobile but you can't say such for Yorubas. Travel out, mix and live with other tribes you may be lucky your friend become a governor. Don't hate the player rather hate the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

I said Odigbo not Igbo. And to throw more light, when you go to some places dominated by certain tribes, they give them names based the tribe there and when we begin to have things like this come up, some persons begin to complain. I may be wrong but this part of Ondo could be a borderline with an Igbo State and they may have lived together for years. How then do we want to say the Igbo person should not be Chairman?

So cos a name of a local government sounds and looks like ibo automatically means it was named after ibo people? This ignorant thinking is it a generational curse or you people just love to twist things to suit your narrative? ODIGBO IS A YORUBA WORD, that local government is nowhere near Igbo, doesn't share any nonsense borderline with Igbo, so stop spitting assumptions and ignorance from your little brain to justify nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by VEHINTOLAR: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
You're unfortunate, if as a Yoruba man,you're married to an Igbo !

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria: Senate President Performs Last Function / Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.