Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest (31898 Views)

EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

When you lost Igangan and Yewa..where was oshodi..?

You have no villages...that's the most important strategic thing. YOUR RESOURCES ARE IN THE VILLAGES WHERE WE OWN.

BE WISE

Repeat yourself offline, take mike and repeat yourself in any Yoruba gathering if e sure for you 😀

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

We bought it

Mumu, show us the receipt grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by bdon123(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
A yoruba man will always be tribalistic...that is their nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Repeat yourself offline, take mike and repeat yourself in any Yoruba gathering if e sure for you 😀

Now you wan whine OYE be this one.. I own Ikotun retard.. You dont even know me..Abeg rest
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by a4cube: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
GeneralPula:

ESBS? Mtchew. We have Igbos here as Permanent Secretaries. SA. Commissioners. HOR. Etc..

So cut that little slack..
If so what are you disturbed by LGA caretaker position?
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
bdon123:

See tribalistic bigots complaining about others, and yet you're allowed to own houses and walk freely in a yoruba land, same can never happen in your region.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by fastseo: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

You ibos have always been the tribal bigot, one yoruba man doesn't justify anything, equalise all the positions given to you ibos in the west, something we've been doing for years, you just started this year yet want to use that as a yardstick, equalise same in your region cos you will never get more, we now know better.

see how terrible tribalism can be?

you asked and I gave you a link u said its not justifiable.

this year election proves it.

In 1999 and 2003 when a Yoruba came out... the east supported him forgetting their brother who was also contesting for same position.
because we knew Obasanjo was fit and was best for everyone.

see what played out last election...?

electing someone who has questionable character and now hope u are cashing out from his policy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Mumu, show us the receipt grin

Dey play..Just a snippet.. You dont know anything.. Just writing online Chor chor chor

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by GetSenseNow: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Naijaboy18:
Yorubas are only getting started with them. You think only Lagos heard your no man’s land talk rubbish? This is only the beginning
Every other tribe has been sitting on the sidelines watching you yorubas. You think there are only 2 tribes in Nigeria, abi? You guys are the most tribalistic people but because you're loud-mouthed you think you can drown everybody else's voices with your noise, abi?
We dey watch una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Offpointng: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

You have no lands anymore....

Kitikata

Oyo state alone is bigger than the whole SE. but it's okay if you just wan dey play

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Now you wan whine OYE be this one.. I own Ikotun retard.. You dont even know me..Abeg rest

Yes you own Ikotun online, offline go and repeat yourself with loud speaker in ikotun cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Yes you own Ikotun online, offline go and repeat yourself with loud speaker in ikotun cheesy

Eleyi ti ya werey..o mo mi se

Na small pikin I dey follow drag with self
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Offpointng:

Oyo state alone is bigger than the whole SE. but it's okay if you just wan dey play

You have zero villages..walahii...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Occurstaem(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enskynelson:
You name a LG in Ondo State ODIGBO and you are against an Igbo being a Chairman. Change the name first, after that, come and tender the next complain.
Don't go through that route.
What does "Igbo" means in Igbo language? Nothing.

"Igbo" has different meanings in Yoruba language.
Using your analogy, Yoruba owns the entire Igbo race.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Every other tribe has been sitting on the sidelines watching you yorubas. You think there are only 2 tribes in Nigeria, abi? You guys are the most tribalistic people but because you're loud-mouthed you think you can drown everybody else's voices with your noise, abi?
We dey watch una

Pot calling kettle black

Go and make a yoruba man a caretaker of any local government in ibo land lets see if your kins men will not behead you for trying to start an abomination, tribal idiots.

8 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by fastseo: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

See tribalistic bigots complaining about others, and yet you're allowed to own houses and walk freely in a yoruba land, same can never happen in your region.

shut ur mouth if you don't have anything to say

https://www.nairaland.com/7798813/yoruba-developer-stephen-akintayo-buys

that's ur brother buying and building houses in East here.

currently I have a land for 7 million for sale in a choice area in imo state.
if you offered me money now I won't collect? for what? because u are a yoruba man? Is that not madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yoruba wan turn giant of Africa overnight...hahahahahahaha...

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Offpointng: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Dude, there are Yoruba employed in the oil and gas industry….a large part of which is domiciled in Alaigbo! But more than hydrocarbons…..the Igbo region is important to you because you’re a ‘one Nigerianist’ and you need ALL regions and ethnicities to sustain the status-quo!

So in effect, what i’m saying is….try and show some gadem appreciation and thank your lucky stars Ndigbo are still ‘compatriots’ with you!

Shey this guy dey whine me ni?? which large oil and gas industry is domiciled in Alaigbo?? have you now decided to start playing??

SW dont need ur Compatriot-ship cuz it's obviously useless to us in the first place

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Kay25(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Aketi and that witch called a wife wants to turn ondo state into another Ilorin for the igbos we won't support that she better run before ondo people show their other sides

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
GetSenseNow:

We dey watch una
Eboe coward. We’re talking about you leave everyone else out of it.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by daygee12: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
proeast:

A Yoruba man is currently employed by governor of Enugu state to head a major agency in the state! Nobody in the state complained because he is Yoruba!

Because of tribalism, you guys supported Tinubu to be president. No sane country will ever support such a disgusting character to be its president but yorubas supported him to rule Nigeria.

Igbos are not primitively minded like you guys. This is so shameful.

Spits!

Forget about appointments so many SW Governors have given ibos many political appointments but can ibo give a Yoruba man ordinary councilor

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Offpointng: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
bdon123:

And Igbos non tribalistic?? lmao just dey play

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by freedomchild: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
MetaPhysical:

Because our people are meek. We are easily bullied, and rather than double the bully in return, we will find escape in philosophical thoughts. We start yarning big big English.
Abi .😉
No be small English
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by GetSenseNow: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Eboe coward. We’re talking about you leave everyone else out of it.
Yorudaft bastard, so other tribes no longer have a say in affairs, abi?

Tribalistic mofos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
fastseo:

shut ur mouth if you don't have anything to say

https://www.nairaland.com/7798813/yoruba-developer-stephen-akintayo-buys

that's ur brother buying and building houses in East here

The way you shameless ibos use one man to justify yourselves is disgraceful cheesy

How does one man justify the thousands of privileges given to ibos in yoruba land?

Let's see thousands of land bought by many yorubas in the east or shut the hell up.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
ribbit:

Even your greatest ancestors ojuku cowardly ran away after Yorubas dealt with him for passing his boundary, you think I'm going to take ediotic internet troll like you seriously.

You will just put the law abiding igbos in south west in trouble with your high level idiocy.

Lemme ignore your foolishness..

I have came here to debunk the nonsense I'm hearing about the most tribalistic, bigoted tribe in the world trying to reap where they didn't sow and I have done that.

On t o the next one.

Start the yoruba war with Niger republic

We wanna check something..alagbara
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Yorudaft bastard, so other tribes no longer have a say in affairs, abi?

Tribalistic mofos
No. Only Eboe 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

The way you shameless ibos use one man to justify yourselves is disgraceful cheesy

How does one man justify the thousands of privileges given to ibos in yoruba land?

Let's see thousands of land bought by many yorubas in the east or shut the hell up.

The Yoruba war with Niger republic will put am end to this discussion..

Oya proceed
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by tymicjay77: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flathead8:
I totally support this, if a common security guard can't be Yoruba in SE, I see no reason why Ibo should be elected

I want to ask se Yoruba dey travel comot for their home state.it is actually rare to see Yoruba man outside southwest,the common area is just port harcourt. And the few Yoruba that leave their home state hardly behave like they are yorubas.....so person wey no travel comot from the state they gave birth to him how he want take to attained any post for another man state.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Blame your parents for selling your birthright and spraying shina Peters.. and pasuma

Return our money you slaves
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by GetSenseNow: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Pot calling kettle black

Go and make a yoruba man a caretaker of any local government in ibo land lets see if your kins men will not behead you for trying to start an abomination, tribal idiots.
Tribal bastard, no one will stop a Yoruba man from contesting a position in Igbo land. If he contests and wins, he'll be given the position. We're not like y'all who are so daft to the extent you view everything from a tribal lens. How can you lots stay in your enclave and expect to get a position elsewhere? No be craze be that? A Calabar man is the community chairman where I live in Imo State and that's because he deserves it. You antelopes want everything handed to you on a silver platter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Offpointng: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
obyno82:

again how many Yorubas go to the south east for jobs and were not taken? That is one question you cannot answer.

Why go/Travel when they'll obviously be kidnapped cuz they're Yoruba and probably killed sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

419 Yahaya's Confluence Rice: Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu / Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.