Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,048 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest (31899 Views)

EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
GetSenseNow:

hahahahahah......we'll NEVER be quiet. Shee na wetin u dey find, e no go happen. If e pain you, drink sniper
You will have no choice

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
GetSenseNow:

alaye go to hell and burn. Bloody bastard. Keep hiding in your enclave and expect a political position to be dropped into your laps.

Your breeders are bastards grin

Your mother should have swallowed you instead of letting you germinate, if she had done that, I would not be wasting my time straightening the brain of a slow and ignorant boy smiley

Tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by a4cube: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
GeneralPula:

Like I said, there’s no need of fetching water into basket..
Lol you guys are funny. Look if I want to enter Lagos State civil services its as easy as ABCD. I have the contacts. So you guys should stop making unnecessary noise about nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by rofanx13: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
Good..

Ordinary Special adviser, you can’t get from their region..

Mr.Nnamara abi Wetin be the name should go become whatever he wants in Abia..

The ones they’ve appointed should be sacked. No one was born into this world to be fetching water into Basket..

Palapala Eja Panla..

A Yoruba man is the director of Enugu state broadcasting service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Morenikeji090(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lol mad man dey play... No be igbo na werey...
Clickairtravels:
Very tribalistic lot go to EU and Western world you will hear them shouting discrimination while na them hate pass.
Igbos are Nigeria senior brother love him or hate him.
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Ezmans: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flathead8:
I totally support this, if a common security guard can't be Yoruba in SE, I see no reason why Ibo should be elected
do ordinary yoruba man travel? it's only there rich that travels.come to Igbo land there are many hausa security men

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Morenikeji090(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Na lie... Give Yoruba political positions first then we give u too.. mumu people go ur stupid region and live..
Whois:
One Nigeria is a scam. Know this and know peace

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by raskymonojendor: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kalakulu:
Na the few stupid Igbo women wey dey marry Yaribaa I blame sha, if the GRV haven't taught this senseless women a lesson, then it's pointless drumming it into their skulls to stop disgracing themselves. I think it's time Igbo communities across the entire SE start ostracizing and banning families who allow their daughters or sons marry yorubaas, when there are far better tribes in the South South they can marry from if they have to go inter-tribal.
If you stay in your red mud region, your daughter's won't be ripe pickings for Yoruba boys.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
a4cube:
The Igbo you gave political post, did you appoint them while they live in.Igbo land? They must have contributed in the governors campaign or some sort. The governor did not travel ABA to pick someone he picked someone from his circle. That's the advantage the Igbos have in this Nigeria. They mix and mingle, they are socially mobile but you can't say such for Yorubas. Travel out, mix and live with other tribes you may be lucky your friend become a governor. Don't hate the player rather hate the game.

And we are saying never again, we have seen how enabling and allowing you guys here have made you all chest beat and claim lagos is a no man's land, to the extent of looking down on locals, that's why locals on this thread said they do not want Igbo man to be their caretaker, so what's wrong with that? Or you think Yorubas are not in the east? You ibos don't allow non ibos to mix and mingle, you ostracise them, segregate them, hell you ibos segregate yourselves(osu, ohu) you don't even allow ibo non indigenes to hold key positions outside their states is it now Yorubas that will be allowed that opportunity? Tell yourselves the truth, you ibos are the most tribalistic sets of human in this country, until the change start with you, we say never again.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Occurstaem(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

I said Odigbo not Igbo. And to throw more light, when you go to some places dominated by certain tribes, they give them names based the tribe there and when we begin to have things like this come up, some persons begin to complain. I may be wrong but this part of Ondo could be a borderline with an Igbo State and they may have lived together for years. How then do we want to say the Igbo person should not be Chairman?
Chai! OMG!
I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Have you confirmed that it's because of Igbo the LG is named Odigbo LG?

From your comment, you think because the LG is named Odigbo it belongs to the Igbo?

And for your information, Yorubaland does not share a border with Igboland. Check the map of Nigeria again for that.

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by ForumNL(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kalakulu:
Na the few stupid Igbo women wey dey marry Yaribaa I blame sha, if the GRV haven't taught this senseless women a lesson, then it's pointless drumming it into their skulls to stop disgracing themselves. I think it's time Igbo communities across the entire SE start ostracizing and banning families who allow their daughters or sons marry yorubaas, when there are far better tribes in the South South they can marry from if they have to go inter-tribal.

Igbo women wey marry Yoruba man

If you see someone that will help your life you no go marry

You don't need to stress it that igbo should ban anything, normally any Igbo man that marry an outsider esp Yoruba is an outcast

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by raskymonojendor: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
proeast:
The most tribalistic set of people in the world!!!

Their tribalism is currently destroying Nigeria yet they've refused to learn.

Spits!
Okoro. They learnt from Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by raskymonojendor: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
proeast:

A Yoruba man is currently employed by governor of Enugu state to head a major agency in the state! Nobody in the state complained because he is Yoruba!

Because of tribalism, you guys supported Tinubu to be president. No sane country will ever support such a disgusting character to be its president but yorubas supported him to rule Nigeria.

Igbos are not primitively minded like you guys. This is so shameful.

Spits!
Shut the Bleep up. A LCDA is grassroot politics. The DG in Enugu is not. Tinubu appointed Igbo commissioners and advisers during his 8 years as governor of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Ezmans: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flathead8:
I totally support this, if a common security guard can't be Yoruba in SE, I see no reason why Ibo should be elected
but a yoruba man is the DG of enugu state radio tribalism, lack travel expirience & inferiority complex is yorubas main problem
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by raskymonojendor: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
proeast:

Another Yoruba man won a major election to represent Umuahia people in Abia state. But these primitive people rejected GRV because his mother is Igbo?! They also attacked Igbos and other Nigerians that look like Igbos just to stop them from voting?!

God knows, this country would have been a much better place without these people.

Spits!
Shut da Bleep up again. The guy said he is not Yoruba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV8wIYF_8qA?si=oPcF_WbG3h0lOTlY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by richie240: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sebi u see d tin wey happen to GRV?
Keep playing!
cool
a4cube:
If your competent brother cannot contest in your state because he married Igbo, who is at lost? Igbo people or your people? Sometimes you guys reason upside-down.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by twosquare(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
This is what causes problem. For Christ's sake, let everyone take care of their people...there are qualified indigenes there. Instead of all this nonsense. Of course, what do you expect?

And Akeredolu's wife was not the one elected, and should stay clear the politics despite having influence. Appointments into the newly-created lcda will create jobs.

As for those shouting "one nigeria" , there is nothing like that. It is just the ideology of one man.... wake up and smell the coffee.

Men don't joke with power and positions of advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Dey Play with your landlord...

Underbridge occupant

Na your people be under bridge occupant, when they enter night bus like refugees oshodi under bridge be their next bus stop, and e sure me die say na there you dey live cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by richie240: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hehehehe....after years of impersonating Yorubas, u finally come out clean.
Keep digging ur graves....but don't shout 'they hate us' later sha o.
grin grin
OyeofIkoTuN:

Bother about buying mosquito coil this night under bridge... im not your headache. I BOUGHT YOUR INHERITANCE..LOBATAN

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by twosquare(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mumu doesn't know that Yoruba is a tonal language...and yorubas don't use Igbo for people from the south east but Ibos...
Occurstaem:

Chai! OMG!
I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Have you confirmed that it's because of Igbo the LG is named Odigbo LG?

From your comment, you think because the LG is named Odigbo it belongs to the Igbo?

And for your information, Yorubaland does not share a border with Igboland. Check the map of Nigeria again for that.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Longinyamapucci(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Daft boy

We were never under you and we will never ever be, get that into your empty skull

And FYI Kwara is YORUBA LAND and belongs to YORUBA.

Go to Kwara and say that if fulanis don't use your head to play ball in illorin , don't go practice isee festival there they've warned you.
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by raskymonojendor: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
BabaIbo:
Exercise in futility.

His appointment is already sealed, there is nothing any agbado person can do about it.
She go chop flogging as usual nah

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Blame your parents for selling your birthright and spraying shina Peters.. and pasuma

Return our money you slaves

This one has failed in reasoning cheesy

Your breeders shouldn't have let you germinate cos it's obvious you're useless to humans in the world, you should have been a crawling animal. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by a4cube: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
richie240:
Sebi u see d tin wey happen to GRV?
Keep playing!
cool
GRV is a Yoruba man. Whatever happened to him did not affect the living standard of Igbos in Lagos or anywhere. You rejected your brother so how does that concern me?
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by MEGAWATCH: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flathead8:

What is the investment and commitment of Yorubas in Igbo land let's start from there?

Learn how to put your mouth where your money is.

You don't come from your village in Ekiti and start dreaming to become a local government chairman without any impact in the community, where is it done even in that UK you people always talk about?
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by raskymonojendor: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
PeachtreeReside:
This trend would make Yorubas with non-Yoruba wives disqualified from contesting for Governorship .....
That Betty akerele over so no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Go to Kwara and say that if fulanis don't use your head to play ball in illorin , don't go practice isee festival there they've warned you.

Ignorant eel

Know the difference between culture and religion, everyone is allowed to practice whatever they want whether it is Islam or traditional worship and Ilorin chose Islam, get that into your skull

And p.s There are no fulanis in Kwara, yoruba is the spoken language there, the Governor is a yoruba man, we do not speak fulfude which is the spoken language of fulanis slow mugu.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by raskymonojendor: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
a4cube:
GRV is a Yoruba man. Whatever happened to him did not affect the living standard of Igbos in Lagos or anywhere. You rejected your brother so how does that concern me?
He is IPOB

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by a4cube: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

And we are saying never again, we have seen how enabling and allowing you guys here have made you all chest beat and claim lagos is a no man's land, to the extent of looking down on locals, that's why locals on this thread said they do not want Igbo man to be their caretaker, so what's wrong with that? Or you think Yorubas are not in the east? You ibos don't allow non ibos to mix and mingle, you ostracise them, segregate them, hell you ibos segregate yourselves(osu, ohu) you don't even allow ibo non indigenes to hold key positions outside their states is it now Yorubas that will be allowed that opportunity? Tell yourselves the truth, you ibos are the most tribalistic sets of human in this country, until the change start with you, we say never again.
You can't say never again because you are nobody in the scheme of things. You are just internet urchinnnn. After Feb noice another Igbo is nominated in Ondo and you are online saying never again. Abeg go Ondo for your placard and pray make police no use you as target practise.
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by a4cube: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
raskymonojendor:

He is IPOB
LOL how does that concern me. Irrespective of who the governor is once I touch down MMIA I start bolling.
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by ForumNL(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

What is the investment and commitment of Yorubas in Igbo land let's start from there?

Learn how to put your mouth where your money is.

You don't come from your village in Ekiti and start dreaming to become a local government chairman without any impact in the community, where is it done even in that UK you people always talk about?

Why will a Yoruba man leave his flourishing land and go to desert,

2. If the politician has impact in the community you think the people will go against him? He is just a bloody Igbo who knows his way through fraud

What do you expect from someone that is IGBO and POLITICIAN

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic) / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Soldiers Attack Peaceful Shiites Again & Kill A Young Boy In Zaria, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.