Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest (31872 Views)

EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by FourQu: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Daft boy

We were never under you and we will never ever be, get that into your empty skull

And FYI Kwara is YORUBA LAND and belongs to YORUBA .

Wrong, It belongs to fulani now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by United04: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Occurstaem:
The protest is all about not imposing outsiders on them having condone such for the past years.
But these 0sus are calling us tribalists. 0su want the status quo to remain. What they can't tolerate is what they want Yoruba to accept.

Never
Children of Ogboni fraternity.
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Omoawoke: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
proeast:

Another Yoruba man won a major election to represent Umuahia people in Abia state. But these primitive people rejected GRV because his mother is Igbo?! They also attacked Igbos and other Nigerians that look like Igbos just to stop them from voting?!

God knows, this country would have been a much better place without these people.

Spits!

Big lie, what’s his name

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by richie240: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
GRV na d consequence of una misyarnz.
We don dash una d boy tey-tey.
Him mama na anambala woman, let him be d governor of ndi-anambala ppl.
Period.
cool
a4cube:
GRV is a Yoruba man. Whatever happened to him did not affect the living standard of Igbos in Lagos or anywhere. You rejected your brother so how does that concern me?

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Kusu12: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Thread for low life Ipobidense to wail, cry, grunt and peddle falsehood as usual. Sons and daughters of sit at home region.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Occurstaem(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Daft boy

We were never under you and we will never ever be, get that into your empty skull

And FYI Kwara is YORUBA LAND and belongs to YORUBA.
Do you know that it's what these 0su cannibals wish to happen to Ilorin.

They wish Kwara is not Yorubaland. They are even shocked that all the Governors of Kwara State have always been Yoruba except Shaaba Lafiagi who is Nupe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Occurstaem(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Omoawoke:

Big lie, what’s his name
He won't tell you.

I've asked the guy before, he bolted.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by omniwater: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Yorudaft bastard, so other tribes no longer have a say in affairs, abi?

Tribalistic mofos

Yammirring maggot, stop interfering into Yoruba politics again. You have been warned!

Osu pig!

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by raskymonojendor: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
paxx:
India is the fourth country to land on the moon after USA, Russia and China. They are the first to land on the South Pole.

Nigeria is still fighting each other because one citizen who is not from a state, but has probably lives in the state most of his life is running for office.

What is wrong with africans?
Same stuff happens in India. A Malu Kerala man cannoy become a local council chairman in Punjab or Gujarat. Heck they still discriminate according to caste sef.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by gemini35(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
The federal government should please release mnk,all he is saying on radio Biafra is real,
is glaring that we can not improve as one nation, this forced marriage can not work people should stop being hypocritical.
go to usa igbo,s are been appointed in different positions,
yet in the so called one Nigeria people are protesting for giving Igbo an appointment,
no citizen of Britain will see heaven,for doing this to us,merging us together involuntarily.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by obyno82: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Why on earth would any Yoruba go to a dry land that's without any prospect ? To go and do what precisely ? You can't force any Yoruba to go to the land the natives themselves are running away from,don't you get it ?! Would you have left your own land for another if it were prosperous for you ?

There is a reason why every Emeka and Chukwudu always want to go to Yoruba land nah ! Perhaps, you didn't know; a certain Mr Nnamdi Azikiwe,in the first republic, also preferred to be the Premier of the old Western Region as against his own native Eastern Region ! The question you need to answer is; what is attracting you Igbos to the Yoruba land ? Hundreds have arrived in Lagos alone this morning !

Every Nigerian wants to go to America but is it every American that wants to come to Nigeria ? Think about it and be truthful to yourself !

That is why i said you are naturally stupid. Have you actually seen the GDP of the states in Nigeria compiled from 1999 - 2022? Please check, Imo and Anambra have a GDP higher than Ogun, Oyo and Ondo.
The only exception is Lagos and we already know why.

You guys keep composing lies and believing in your lies and BS. Zik never preferred to be premier of Western Nigeria, so get your facts right. In the election in the Western region, his party the NCNC won majority seats and based on that him as the leader would be premier, but as usual you guys blinded by jealously incited people to cross carpet from NCNC to AG. That singular act sowed the seed for tribalism, but as usual you are naturally stupid to understand. Again go to the east you will see your people selling wares in Onitsha main market and also in Aba, but you in your one room apartment in Ijagemo will always assume nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by dragunov: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
seunmsg:
What nonsense is this? The Acting governor must be warned seriously not to try this nonsense. It’s even crazy that they are considering this kind of provocative appointment.

Dear Seun,

You can judge for yourself that the comment made by seunmsg doesn't warrant having 127 likes. This is testament to the fact that our dear friend has resorted to the use of bots again. Kindly investigate. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by 1972xy: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fire her with " Ata"
Next time she will not dangle into Yoruba politics.
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by obyno82: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Offpointng:

Why go/Travel when they'll obviously be kidnapped cuz they're Yoruba and probably killed sad

Have you looked at the latest statistics from government on kidnapping occurrences per region? The South West has higher cases than the South east.
Oga try and have sense naaaa.
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Dey play..Just a snippet.. You dont know anything.. Just writing online Chor chor chor

This one dey show me plot for paper no evidence of his name cheesy

I thought you said you're oye of ikotun, werey alaso grin

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Offpointng: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
obyno82:

Have you looked at the latest statistics from government on kidnapping occurrences per region? The South West has higher cases than the South east.
Oga try and have sense naaaa.

Wasn't from the SE. it's an Ipob propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by dragunov: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
obyno82:

That is why i said you are naturally stupid. Have you actually seen the GDP of the states in Nigeria compiled from 1999 - 2022? Please check, Imo and Anambra have a GDP higher than Ogun, Oyo and Ondo.
The only exception is Lagos and we already know why.

You guys keep composing lies and believing in your lies and BS. Zik never preferred to be premier of Western Nigeria, so get your facts right. In the election in the Western region, his party the NCNC won majority seats and based on that him as the leader would be premier, but as usual you guys blinded by jealously incited people to cross carpet from NCNC to AG. That singular act sowed the seed for tribalism, but as usual you are naturally stupid to understand. Again go to the east you will see your people selling wares in Onitsha main market and also in Aba, but you in your one room apartment in Ijagemo will always assume nonsense.

You are obviously delusional. Anambra have a GDP higher than Ogun, Oyo and Ondo? Must you invent lies to look good? It's also obvious that you need to go back for history lessons. Zoo wanted to be premier of the old Western Region. That was a fact. Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by omniwater: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Tribal bastard, no one will stop a Yoruba man from contesting a position in Igbo land. If he contests and wins, he'll be given the position. We're not like y'all who are so daft to the extent you view everything from a tribal lens. How can you lots stay in your enclave and expect to get a position elsewhere? No be craze be that? A Calabar man is the community chairman where I live in Imo State and that's because he deserves it. You antelopes want everything handed to you on a silver platter

We stay in our place because we are contented with what we have in our blessed land.

You cursed pigs roaming around as vagabonds and scavengers because your land is barren. How do you want a blessed Yoruba people to travel to a cursed barren alaigbo forests even Igbo pigs are running away from.

Have you seen Americans migrating in their millions to live in Nigeria?

I don't expect you osu ipob terrorist to understand.

Osu pig!

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by icankel: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:
How many people from other states have been made commissioners in your NON TRIBALISTIC states...

Liars and Hypocrites ..

Always lying about the other tribes what you are really guilty of,...

How many of ur people are coming to East to reside. Or is it Agbo seller will become a Commissioner in the south East?
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Enskynelson(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Occurstaem:

Chai! OMG!
I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Have you confirmed that it's because of Igbo the LG is named Odigbo LG?

From your comment, you think because the LG is named Odigbo it belongs to the Igbo?

And for your information, Yorubaland does not share a border with Igboland. Check the map of Nigeria again for that.

OK o. Look at the first result from Google, referring to the place as gateway to Eastern States. All I said were assumptions but can you see now that there are some truths in it.
The said woman has been living in the community for more than 30years. They youth complaining about communication barrier, I am 100 per cent sure the woman in question can speak Yoruba fluently. Go and find out the origin of the name. That is how Nigeria normally name their places.

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
dragunov:

Dear Seun,

You can judge for yourself that the comment made by seunmsg doesn't warrant having 127 likes. This is testament to the fact that our dear friend has resorted to the use of bots again. Kindly investigate. Thanks.

Cry blood cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by 7demons: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Good they kill him! We don't need sabos in our mist.
For your information: I live in the Diaspora, I fought my Igbo brothers & sisters because of nationalist instincts I embedded since I was a kid. I was a nationalist, a pro Nigeria and anybody talking against my country was in my bad books, I fought Ghanaians, South Africans, Asians because of Nigeria. Despite our short coming, I praised our collective efforts as a nation; I hailed Lagos, Praised SW and SE, wished North will stop religious fantisms so we could grow and be a better Country, But after this election I realized You Lots are the problem we're having in this country with your tribalistic instincts. Right now I don't care anymore whose Ox is gored.. I we wish as aregion is for this country to split so people can go their separate ways which is utmost priority of every South Easterner, and we believe we will achieve it in no distance time.
To hell with you and your One Nigeria!
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Whois(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
We're saying the same thing. Ur tribalism/bigotry confirm that one Nigeria is a scam. kiss

Morenikeji090:
Na lie... Give Yoruba political positions first then we give u too.. mumu people go ur stupid region and live..
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

OK o. Look at the first result from Google, referring to the place as gateway to Eastern States. All I said were assumptions but can you see now that there are some truths in it.
The said woman has been living in the community for more than 30years. They youth complaining about communication barrier, I am 100 per cent sure the woman in question can speak Yoruba fluently. Go and find out the origin of the name. That is how Nigeria normally name their places.

Nobody cares if its the gate way to heaven or she can speak yoruba or swahili fluently, the youths say they do not want her, is it by force?

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by raskymonojendor: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Dude, there are Yoruba employed in the oil and gas industry….a large part of which is domiciled in Alaigbo! But more than hydrocarbons…..the Igbo region is important to you because you’re a ‘one Nigerianist’ and you need ALL regions and ethnicities to sustain the status-quo!

So in effect, what i’m saying is….try and show some gadem appreciation and thank your lucky stars Ndigbo are still ‘compatriots’ with you!
You must be mistaking Ijawlands, Itsekiriland, urhobolands e.t.c for Alaibo.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by raskymonojendor: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
haffaze777:
Is Rotimi akeredolu and his wife mentally okay?
At this point, I don't think so grin

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
FourQu:

Wrong, It belongs to fulani now

You are ignorant and daft

We don't speak fulfude( fulani language)

We speak Yoruba

Ode.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Enskynelson(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Nobody cares if its the gate way to heaven or she can speak yoruba or swahili fluently, the youths say they do not want her, is it by force?
That's just their saying by the way. They are PLEADING for the decision to be re-considered.
El Rufai in his last administration had both Igbos and Yoruba's in his cabinet. Igbo and Yoruba land is not even in anyway close to Kaduna State. When we all talk ONE NIGERIA, let us bear it mind what it implies. No be only on top map.
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by raskymonojendor: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
obyno82:

again how many Yorubas go to the south east for jobs and were not taken? That is one question you cannot answer.
You want them to go to hellfire abi grin

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by FourQu: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jovialjune1:

You are ignorant and daft

We don't speak fulfude( fulani language)

We speak Yoruba

Ode.

It’s not by language but customs. Ikwerre speak igbo but they or their lands are not igbos wink

1 Like

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Occurstaem(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

Thank God you said it's your own assumptions". The "gateway" doesn't mean Yorubaland shares a border with Igbo. It's you who needs to find out the origin of why the LG was named Odigbo.

Be honest with yourself. After Ore - Odigbo LG in Ondo State - where is the next destination?
Please check the map of Nigeria again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs / Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera / Tinubu, Bisi Akande Visit President Buhari - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.