Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku (51685 Views)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / 'Tinubu โ€˜Graduatedโ€™ In 1979, Elnora Couldnโ€™t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Raskimonojendor: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
AndroBlaze:

cheesy Funniest post I've seen in Nland for ages, well done !
Same here grin

5 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Beverlyjean:

What state are u from ??
Anambra same village with Peter Obi. cool

6 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Karlifate:

cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thank you for this.
When I talk about Obi I know what I'm saying.
Peter Obi is not near anything of what they are projecting him to be

5 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Kindledlight(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
9jatriot:
Finitto.

For those who do not have power to read, let me paraphrase in pidgin.

The school say Tinubu, the president of Nigeria attend their school and graduate for 1979.

They come add say, they non understand how school when person attend and graduate in 1979 go heip Atiku Abubakar case for election when they do for 2023 for faraway Nigeria. As in school for 1979 and election for 2023, say as an institution of learning say they non understand the correlation.

They con even talk say if non be say na court tell them to provide this information, e for be like say the person wen make de request na werey, otherwise, how you go talk say they case you don close your case for Nigeria but you wan get information when non concern your case but in case of future case. Na so all of una de think for that una country abi na just this Abubakar?

The school con even vex the more con say, what is your business about how we decide to admit our students, IS IT YOUR ADDMISSION? Do you think our school is a local school. Kai, which kind see finish be this? They still say, they agree fully with Tinubu wen talk say the other information wen dem de ask for non concern Atiku. Werda he get gel friend for school o, or he de late come class o or any of those private information non concern the school as they get better things to do with their time. Time wenn dem suppose de use do research they go de uses am attend to nonsense inquiries.

Abeg the letter is very funny that I am almost tempted to think it is fake.

Your head dey there I swear.

Reno Omokri told these same set of human beings (PDP and PDP lite) that he personally went to the school and make enquiries and he was confirmed that PBAT graduated but you see ehn dog wey go lost no go hear whistle of hunter.
Am waiting to see another silly court case before tomorrow. Maybe is by force to be president.

7 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by creativehubb: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Atiku baba, abeg chillo, support Tinubu, let's build Nigeria together.

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Ndistar: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
joelbooks:
Chicago University replied Atiku subpoena and confirm President Tinubu Graduated from the school.
What next?

Everyone posting rubbish.
Your information is not correct
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Emetex22(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not even mad at Atiku but you see that one called Obi he disgust me a lot.
Carrying fake image everywhere, same man that was tagged one of the worst governors Anambra state ever had but has become an overnight messiah to some few people because of religion and tribalism
Atiku challenged Tinubu, yet u channelled ur rabid obsession to Obi ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚, something is really special about this honorable man, he lives rent free in ur head chai, hunger is terrible

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by fuckJones(f): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
case close
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Goodman2023: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Post the source of this news and it must be current news

Hahahahhahah
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by NaBanga: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
It is difficult to get records from an American university. This applies to anyone, no matter their status in life. America values privacy. Because this is now an international issue, the school is going to be very careful about how they proceed and wait for a court decision. Even then, they will be reluctant, because they know the game is a political one. The school may use their own lawyers to fight a court decision to avoid political drama.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Helgreenluv(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Obidients how market? Obi ti lule. Una go wail tire

5 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Wickedfacts: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
We know. . .BUT WHICH BOLA TINUBU?
Male or female? tongue
The dead woman or the DRUGGY MALE IMPOSTER whose sugar mommy gave him her niece's identy after killing her? tongue

The next step is to order a DNA. . . . grin

Bola Tinubu plenty ke. . .

Adekunle dey
Aminu dey
Ahmed dey
Alakori dey

WHICH ONE?

#AllEyes ON THE AMERICAN Judiciary# cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nigerian nor get judiciary abeg!

Whatever goes Uuuuuupppppppppp

Must come
Dowwwwnnnnnnm
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Ahigbo1: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
In this era of intensed propaganda, I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't real
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Burgerlomo: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Esoheedos: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Carrying fake image everywhere, same man that was tagged one of the worst governors Anambra state ever had but has become an overnight messiah to some few people because of religion and tribalism

You are even more disgusting than everyone else in your leanage.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Primebuilders(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

You will really run made very soon.
Where did you get your report that PO was the worst governor of Anambra state. Some one that receive 6 awards as best gov from both local and international institutions.

If you say PO carry fake image, what will you say if Tinubu. I don't know how hate blind some people to talk anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by ubimagos: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
ElSudani:
Atiku is like a dog chasing it's own tail. All the way to the United States to get another defeat?
Saint Peter of Anambra and his followers will be disappointed by this news.
How many lule can a man endure.
He's actually fighting for Atiku, he knows, he has no case.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Goodman2023: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

Atiku is not contesting whether Tinubu attended the university...Atiku is saying "give us the educational records of this tinubu let's see if he is the same person that is the president of Nigeria...by the way, this response was released before the election... How come some of you are just seeing it ?

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by mcgodison2531(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
You guys are just naturally st*p*d, did Atiku went there peter obi ? How come you all are blaming obi.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by darealez(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
joelbooks:
Chicago University replied Atiku subpoena and confirm President Tinubu Graduated from the school.
What next?
Agreed. Simply release the records...whether it holds water or not can be discussed later. Forgery doesn't mean a certain Bola didn't attend that school as well. Anyways, when someone's trying their best to cover something, there's every chance he's hiding something
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Esoheedos: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
sonofsteven:
Reading into it, you will find some errors

Which one be university of Tinubu

Which one be President Tinubu

Is that official?

Just asking cause they should have been more professional with Tinubu as a name not with title
I suspect this..
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Robinmido(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
From which website did you got the news
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by ugbarreta(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
This letter didn't come from CSU. This is not American english, moreover nobody signed it. Nothing this APC ppl will not do.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by excel101(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
We know. . .BUT WHICH BOLA TINUBU?
Male or female? tongue
The dead woman or the DRUGGY MALE IMPOSTER whose sugar mommy gave him her niece's identy after killing her? tongue

The next step is to order a DNA. . . . grin

Bola Tinubu plenty ke. . .

Adekunle dey
Aminu dey
Ahmed dey
Alakori dey

WHICH ONE?

#AllEyes ON THE AMERICAN Judiciary# cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nigerian nor get judiciary abeg!
Same persons that said Buhari is dead, but they keep referring to the "fake" Buhari, as President Buhari......His Excellency Presido Tinubu till 2027

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Psady(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
9jatriot:
Finitto.

For those who do not have power to read, let me paraphrase in pidgin.

The school say Tinubu, the president of Nigeria attend their school and graduate for 1979.

They come add say, they non understand how school when person attend and graduate in 1979 go heip Atiku Abubakar case for election when they do for 2023 for faraway Nigeria. As in school for 1979 and election for 2023, say as an institution of learning say they non understand the correlation.

They con even talk say if non be say na court tell them to provide this information, e for be like say the person wen make de request na werey, otherwise, how you go talk say they case you don close your case for Nigeria but you wan get information when non concern your case but in case of future case. Na so all of una de think for that una country abi na just this Abubakar?

The school con even vex the more con say, what is your business about how we decide to admit our students, IS IT YOUR ADDMISSION? Do you think our school is a local school. Kai, which kind see finish be this? They still say, they agree fully with Tinubu wen talk say the other information wen dem de ask for non concern Atiku. Werda he get gel friend for school o, or he de late come class o or any of those private information non concern the school as they get better things to do with their time. Time wenn dem suppose de use do research they go de uses am attend to nonsense inquiries.

Abeg the letter is very funny that I am almost tempted to think it is fake.
This your report na him I understand pass, no be to dey blow big big gramma. Hen hen! Help us tell them say na only atiku and mayb one p. Obi dey find were pikin dey comot for him mama body.

7 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Babathanks(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

How do u even believe that an Exxon Mobil worker forged his cert

Well...If these are the same people that believe Buhari is cloned and that BAT didnt win the election, I think we know their IQ score already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
An accountant for that matter ooo. Before Mobil even give u cleaner job self. They will do all investigation on education about u

7 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Helgreenluv(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
jerk:

Which Bola Tinubu, female or male?
Try borrow small sense abeg
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Knetpro(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ok
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by ezegenigbonine: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

Are you from anambra?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Montaque(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
You guys will see a news and rush to post on Nairaland as if its the end of the story. You guys have not seen the certificate CSU will present in Court and you are rejoicing. Now listen. Tinubu has submitted two different certificates so far from the same school. The present confirmation from CSU shows that either of these certificates submitted so far is fake, or that both of them are fake and that CSU will issue the authentic one. In any event, it is a disqualifying element if you submitted a fake certificate to INEC (and some decisions say that "if you have ever submitted a fake certificate in prior elections). With what CSU said here, the chances of Tinubu getting disqualified is 2 out of 3.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Christistruth03: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
joelbooks:
What next?

Tinubu has to do a Prisoner Amnesty in Nigeria

Let all detainees and non violent inmates with Sentences less than 3 years be released

The Politicians have wasted the Judiciaries time with useless cases to the extent that too many people are denied Justice because of the Politicians wasting the Courts time
Re: President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku by Psady(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
jerk:

Which Bola Tinubu, female or male?
No nah Trans!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned โ€“ Police Officers / Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.