Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks (40174 Views)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / I Broke Up With Her / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by overseasnbeyond: 3:30pm On Apr 27
You[b] flock with people of your calibre and came online to firm Omo butter get rout of here[/b]
Neesha:

Help him to clean his house as per maid
Just say you’re also dirty like the man, no be only wife material.

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by overseasnbeyond: 6:03pm On Apr 27
Gold digger always want to reap where they did not sow.

Neesha:

Help him to clean his house as per maid
Just say you’re also dirty like the man, no be only wife material.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Neesha(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29
overseasnbeyond:
Gold digger always want to reap where they did not sow.

Which gold werey get??
Let people who have gold worry about gold diggers not iron condemn like you
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by overseasnbeyond: 12:17am On Apr 30
That is why your broke ass bitch can afford data

Neesha:

Which gold werey get??
Let people who have gold worry about gold diggers not iron condemn like you
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by y3mi(m): 10:50am On May 08
Kk4:
Nigerian men no dey fail to dissappoint.
OP point out alot of red flags and most replies are focusing on the toothpaste and body count.
As a guy, if you are not organise and hygienic, you never ready date proper not to talk of marriage. Nne don't lower your standards because you want to be with a man.
The thread is littered with so much childish comments I almost wanted to exit till I saw yours. It indicate the low calibre of kids with no sense of decorum, hygiene and self-standard swarming Nairaland. Imagine one kiddo saying he doesn't know it's a wrong habit to squeeze paste from the middle. Tells a lot about today's generation. Hence I always say Africans just copied westernism in a warped form. They call me afinju whenni was a kid just so you know how intolerant of uncleanness I was to a chronic level, those who knows what afinju means would understand how afinju just can't stand the tiniest of dirt, not to take of filth. We don't get comfortable and can't proceed well with an activity unless we sweep that floor several times, clean that dirt of the table before I can touch the mouse. I remember when living in an area filled with red muddied sand that I always washed the white sole of my converse sneakers so much every time that folks I didn't know where noticing it and one day gave compliment that they have never seen me with a dirtied shoe, I naturally sweat a lot so I sometimes pull off as when the discomfort gets unbearable, one day a woman joked at me that I wouldn't have done that if my white boxer was dirty. Impying I was showing off. I gave her a cynical look that suggests she is not to be blamed na, she's so much used with males with dirty boxers.

The only moment I can be found smeared with dirts and dusts is when the hustle or grind demands it like an oil-rig worker getting his hands soiled just to earn that mullah.

Personally I will judge your hygieneness by my own standard. Privately, I can't tolerate ẹgbín and I don't need no Whiteman to tell me cleanliness is next to godliness.

Ps
All the guys needlessly attacking the females here are suffering from deep seated insecurity. Like WTF are you hypocrites concerning yourselves with their sexuality or matrimonial desire. Stay on the topic by sharing your view or JGTFO!
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kk4(m): 10:58am On May 08
y3mi:

The thread is littered with so much childish comments I almost wanted to exit till I saw yours. It indicate the low calibre of kids with no sense of decorum, hygiene and self-standard swarming Nairaland. Imagine one kiddo saying he doesn't know it's a wrong habit to squeeze paste from the middle. Tells a lot about today's generation. Hence I always say Africans just copied westernism in a warped form. They call me afinju whenni was a kid just so you know how intolerant of uncleanness I was to a chronic level, those who knows what afinju means would understand how afinju just can't stand the tiniest of dirt, not to take of filth. We don't get comfortable and can't proceed well with an activity unless we sweep that floor several times, clean that dirt of the table before I can touch the mouse. I remember when living in an area filled with red muddied sand that I always washed the white sole of my converse sneakers so much every time that folks I didn't know where noticing it and one day gave compliment that they have never seen me with a dirtied shoe, I naturally sweat a lot so I sometimes pull off as when the discomfort gets unbearable, one day a woman joked at me that I wouldn't have done that if my white boxer was dirty. Impying I was showing off. I gave her a cynical look that suggests she is not to be blamed na, she's so much used with males with dirty boxers.

The only moment I can be found smeared with dirts and dusts is when the hustle or grind demands it like an oil-rig worker getting his hands soiled just to earn that mullah.

Personally I will judge you personal hygiene by my own standards. Privately, I can't tolerate egbin and I don't need no Whiteman to tell me cleanliness is next to godliness.

Ps
All the guys needlessly attacking the females here are suffering from deep seated insecurity. Like WTF are you hypocrites concerning yourselves with their sexuality or matrimonial desire. Stay on the topic by sharing your view or JGTFO!

I have not read something quite long and enjoyed it in a while. Well said

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by y3mi(m): 11:00am On May 08
isabi2lof:
Allahkaduna homeboys dishing out what they know best on nairaland undecided

Person say she no do again, dem begin talk about body counts , like dem fit do without women for their lives , same NL boys wey dey advise married men to get side chicks ...

Well ,online dey different from reality, everybody holy for online ..

I no no say dick dey gum woman body .
You dey mind the swines!
Nairaland incepted in 2005, I knew about it 2006 and registeres then. This is not my first and only account NL. I've known KoboJunkie and many others I can't recall as huge and intelligent contributors to the revival of this forum, I inclusive. These kiddos were still writing jamb back then or about to face their WAEC. But these days social media has erode all sense of disparity making everyone equals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.