Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks (39979 Views)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / I Broke Up With Her / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by annex1: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2023
grin For you to sha know how he presses tooth paste means you spent the night in his “dirty apartment”

Fear women
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Cowbell521: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:
There was a time I dated a baker for two weeks. I knew the relationship ll die prematurely from day 1 cos the first outing he took me to was a sub per restaurant which has dirty environment. As in someone that bake should v basic knowledge about food and have class. So what does he take me for? Na test?

I had to take only water after much pestering cos I no fit chop anything there else na diarrhoea!

Within 3 days, I noticed the guy was just too clumsy. I think he blv he's showing me love by showing up most times but he became too bossy with his questions. Always asking if I v eaten, slept as if I m barbie. What broke the camel's back was when I visited his place and saw that he's not neat. His house has litters of baking ingredients, unwashed pan, bowls etc. He's also someone that press tooth paste like an illiterate, pressing it from the middle as seen in the picture below.

I just can't see myself getting further with a man like that so after two weeks, I just avoided him and summed up courage to tell him he's not my type.
Thanks for freeing him. At least, his private his not smelling like your overused stinking kpekus
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by yeniyeni(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2023
Probably the guy is trying to test her if she's a gold digger and if she's a wife material. Who knows?
He may not be chef as claim

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Abifarin16: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:
There was a time I dated a baker for two weeks. I knew the relationship ll die prematurely from day 1 cos the first outing he took me to was a sub per restaurant which has dirty environment. As in someone that bake should v basic knowledge about food and have class. So what does he take me for? Na test?

I had to take only water after much pestering cos I no fit chop anything there else na diarrhoea!

Within 3 days, I noticed the guy was just too clumsy. I think he blv he's showing me love by showing up most times but he became too bossy with his questions. Always asking if I v eaten, slept as if I m barbie. What broke the camel's back was when I visited his place and saw that he's not neat. His house has litters of baking ingredients, unwashed pan, bowls etc. He's also someone that press tooth paste like an illiterate, pressing it from the middle as seen in the picture below.

I just can't see myself getting further with a man like that so after two weeks, I just avoided him and summed up courage to tell him he's not my type.
If the tables were turned, I wonder what they guy will do?
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Authur729(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2023
Good morning abeg I like to Learn how person go press tooth paste pass what is the right way to press it out
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by tonicyril: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Lady, you have issues... Tackle them. If you are like this with a baker, what happens when you date one of those creative types like artists? Visit a mental health counselor as soon as possible to help you get past those hang-ups of yours before you go pointing and denigrating others abeg! undecided
Someone must have hacked this account

Seun should invest in cyber security

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by superemmy(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2023
Even after using a toothpaste, I still blow it up with my mouth to maintain its form factor.

I hate seeing it compressed and squeezed.

I’ve been doing this since I was a kid. That’s just me though. Maybe I’m weird
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Manofsteel2013(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2023
Toothpaste grin
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by obinna58(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

There’s nothing good in your name, how can you literally justify breaking up with someone bcoz he press toothpaste like an illiterate, is that even a reason and what effort did you make to correct the situation? I didn’t see

Well I just hope you’re catching cruise sha
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by charlypoker(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2023
How old are you, lady?
Do you realise why you haven't been able to keep and maintain a stable relationship? It's your type that will be searching for a man at 40yrs. You better change your ways and adjust to life. There is no perfect man anywhere, just as you are not perfect.
You see the reasons you gave for leaving him, right? Not a normal person thinks like that. Someone cares about you, ask if you have eaten or slept, and you are faulting it?
Damn! Lady, you have got to go for a deliverance or a mental health counsellor to help you.

His house is dirty, why can't you help him clean up and tell him it's not nice to litter things around? He presses his toothpaste tube from the centre instead of the back. hmmmmm, just dey play. you go begin blame your village people soon.

This same toothpaste pressing position issue ended a marriage of just one day old. I guess the lady is from your village too. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Machinegun91(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2023
Someone is going to press your sense like that toothpaste.

You sounds like those Abuja call girls
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Babastrong(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2023
Olosho dey claim class. only God knows the number of guys that have bleeped this one.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by aQUINandmore: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2023
grin grin shocked
The toothpaste part got me laughing.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by izonborn098(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Gbam! And he even bleep her...
Britishpea:
How you attracted such a man should be a subject of discourse and not that innocent pepsodent.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Checkwell: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2023
This OP no get gist. You are just washing your dirty linens in public. Loud mouth is typical of people with poverty mentality. Claiming nonsense. Get out!
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by buJu234: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2023
So what is the value that u will bring to a guy life?

when u can't even add small value to this guy via telling him how to press toothpaste correctly?

Tomorrow wen u meet so called Mr right, what value will u then bring to his life?

Note: Pussy is one of the most valueless thing in this generation.

Hope u learn something.

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by QuantAnalyst: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady!

Just thinking out loud.

What if the guy is extremely rich and handsome are you still going to make the same decision?

Please I am not blaming you in anyway.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Nursepepeye(f): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

good God redirect evil from that innocent young man
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2023
vickydevoka:

Which one is 33+ , 29+ is gone, currently there is high infertility n Down syndrome in marriages. If you are rich just wait for uni girl with a nice course to marry

You're delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by FreeStuffsNG: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

So I should go and clean house on first day of visit.
If it's my house that was dirty like that, will he clean it on first day of visit?
Haven't you boys learned about first impression?
You did the right thing please. You're not Jesus Christ, only Jesus can save. Btw,I hope you have not had Coitus fornicatos together wink That will be a bad case before man and God
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by IMASTEX: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2023
GboyegaD:
Trying to understand the essence of the post though. I am glad you know what you want and I wish you the very best.
grin grin it's a useless post from a confused being.
"There was a time I dated a baker for two weeks. I knew the relationship ll die prematurely from day 1. . .". The quote shows she doesn't know what she wants. The innocent guy doesn't know what God just saved him from. She's obviously for marking register. undecided
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by modernWays: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2023
chinae:

Did you try helping out with his cleanliness before you scampered or you are also lazy and need someone to complement you?

I think you are too petty with the toothpaste bla bla

Una get time o. She broke up with him because she did not see a flamboyant apartment she has been expecting. If you believe a Nigerian girl will dump a well to do man because of those petty things, then you can believe anything on earth.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Ikpunnegi01: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Well, nothing concerns me with your nonsense story ( feminists).. Even the picture you put up here is not yours. I can't judge with this one sided story till I hear from the baker. Una lies these days don plenty; we sabi your type.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by nairanaira12: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

I like the reasons you stated. I think these are the things a serious minded woman should consider in a man and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2023
Ok. Continue
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Oshin56(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2023
Authur729:
Good morning abeg I like to Learn how person go press tooth paste pass what is the right way to press it out
na person wey Get time go check how to press paste you Better forget, just press am as you like.

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Paradigms: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2023
With this your attitude you won't be able to keep a relationship or even get married. From your reasoning and thinking, it seems you're still in your early twenties. People of your category don't know what they want. So you can't help a man to become the kind of man you want.
Where is the love then? Who is perfect if I may ask?
What is wrong in you trying to correct him in some areas he is failing?
You better do away with this your mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Abifarin16: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2023
fortunechy:
The truth is that she left the relationship because the guy isn't rich as she expects, not giving nonsense flirmsy excuses....Mchteeeeeeeeew!!!
Possible. No be this gender Port Harcourt Most Reliable students turn yahoo kill few days ago. If money dey she for no run. Watin she find she no see, she dey make excuse. But men can carry one village girl and clean her up and it's OK. It's their responsibility they will say.

In the first place why did she even agree to date the guy? Talk true make thunder no spank you, you know na raining season we dey.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by sammirano: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2023
Actually I agree with you on the tooth paste part
Why will someone press tooth paste from middle. grin
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by sukkot: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

yeah I once dated a woman like that. Pressing the toothpaste in the middle like a retarddd and her place was untidy. But it was just something she was unaware of. Brought it to her attention and she did a complete 100 percent turn around. She turned into a clean freak and started terrorizing me about not being perfect lmaooo. She will sweep and dust and wash like every time lol. I had to beg her to calm down. New carpet will get threadbare in a few weeks from oversweeping. True story 😆

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by nairanaira12: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Lady, you have issues... Tackle them. If you are like this with a baker, what happens when you date one of those creative types like artists? Visit a mental health counselor as soon as possible to help you get past those hang-ups of yours before you go pointing and denigrating others abeg! undecided

You've brought your toxic life here again.

This your toxic nature will drive all responsible men away from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) / Woman Climbing Fence With Backed Baby (photo) / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.