Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks (39981 Views)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / I Broke Up With Her / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kobojunkiee: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Geovanni412:
■ You are the one living in delusion Even in the Bible , it is written in Isaiah 4: 1
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, “We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!”
Man wey get im life in order or wey dey desirable to women will have many women at his beck and call
Now this one also resorts to spewing bullsheet! Jeeezzzz! undecided
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by maxoemmy: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
It is 2023. You ought to have realized, by examining the world beyond your fears and delusions, that the real world does not even begin to function according to that thing you have clogging up your brains abeg! Pick up a book on critical reasoning and social intelligence to read for Pete's sake. undecided

Right back at you lady.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by maxoemmy: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Now this one also resorts to spewing bullsheet! Jeeezzzz! undecided

Good morning sir. 🙏🏾
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Otunski:
This is how some of you ladies miss your opportunity. You couldn't even put in effort at correcting some of the issues you noticed and wait for feedback u just concluded the guy isn't your kind of person.

What or who exactly is an "opportunity"? Since when did a man become an opportunity for women to behave desperately to get? Is marriage or a relationship a reward for being the most virtuous woman?

Women aren't rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. If his mother failed to put him right by teaching him basic values such as cleanliness, then she did him a disservice.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Sparrk007(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
sista rest go find your match, what do u even hav to offer in a relationship.?
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kobojunkiee: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Otunski:
This is how some of you ladies miss your opportunity. You couldn't even put in effort at correcting some of the issues you noticed and wait for feedback u just concluded the guy isn't your kind of person.
Oya, answer !
UyaiIncomparabl:
What or who exactly is an "opportunity"? Since when did a man become an opportunity for women to behave desperately to get? Is marriage or a relationship a reward for being the most virtuous woman?...
undecided
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Tzar(m): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Don’t worry, with this your attitude & delusion, time and age will teach you the lessons you need to learn… mark my words!
Goodlady:
There was a time I dated a baker for two weeks. I knew the relationship ll die prematurely from day 1 cos the first outing he took me to was a sub per restaurant which has dirty environment. As in someone that bake should v basic knowledge about food and have class. So what does he take me for? Na test?

I had to take only water after much pestering cos I no fit chop anything there else na diarrhoea!

Within 3 days, I noticed the guy was just too clumsy. I think he blv he's showing me love by showing up most times but he became too bossy with his questions. Always asking if I v eaten, slept as if I m barbie. What broke the camel's back was when I visited his place and saw that he's not neat. His house has litters of baking ingredients, unwashed pan, bowls etc. He's also someone that press tooth paste like an illiterate, pressing it from the middle as seen in the picture below.

I just can't see myself getting further with a man like that so after two weeks, I just avoided him and summed up courage to tell him he's not my type.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Goodlady(f): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Gandrova:
No perfect being on Earth. We all manage our selves
You v a point.
uvie66:
With this your sub standard written English you are still claiming class
I sabi English pass you.
Ikpunnegi01:
Well, nothing concerns me with your nonsense story ( feminists).. Even the picture you put up here is not yours. I can't judge with this one sided story till I hear from the baker. Una lies these days don plenty; we sabi your type.
My pic isn't mine?
You are not feeling fine.
achimendy:

Is there any big if you tell about all the wrongs you saw in his life and also encourage him to make change??
You v a point though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by maipeople(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:
There was a time I dated a baker for two weeks. I knew the relationship ll die prematurely from day 1 cos the first outing he took me to was a sub per restaurant which has dirty environment. As in someone that bake should v basic knowledge about food and have class. So what does he take me for? Na test?

I had to take only water after much pestering cos I no fit chop anything there else na diarrhoea!

Within 3 days, I noticed the guy was just too clumsy. I think he blv he's showing me love by showing up most times but he became too bossy with his questions. Always asking if I v eaten, slept as if I m barbie. What broke the camel's back was when I visited his place and saw that he's not neat. His house has litters of baking ingredients, unwashed pan, bowls etc. He's also someone that press tooth paste like an illiterate, pressing it from the middle as seen in the picture below.

I just can't see myself getting further with a man like that so after two weeks, I just avoided him and summed up courage to tell him he's not my type.

That's a timely good decision.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
flokii:
@OP You should have changed into something comfortable to clean his house and arrange the place to taste the way you want it..

In those days, it's girls that are homely, can clean house and wash clothes that get to have serious boyfriends not like now that civilization has changed everything.
You've not even washed jeans and you are complaining.
You don't know if the person you're quoting is a married man and you're saying aren't you boys like everyone here is a boy. Common sense is indeed not common. Rubbish comment.
😡😡😡
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Advancedman(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

This story is one sided still from your own mouth.
Let me explain what I mean.....
You spoke about the guy good but not about yourself which would have been better yet not a word about the effort you made that would have been great.

Your expectations were intact for a baker.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Oluphemie10: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
That really sucks dear. I think I like your writing. Can we be friends n perhaps date. You can contact me on 08105029441 please
Goodlady:

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by UDUJ(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oluphemie10:
That really sucks dear. I think I like your writing. Can we be friends n perhaps date. You can contact me on 08105029441 please

You just won the award for SIMP of the year. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by EngGandalf: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Lady, you have issues... Tackle them. If you are like this with a baker, what happens when you date one of those creative types like artists? Visit a mental health counselor as soon as possible to help you get past those hang-ups of yours before you go pointing and denigrating others abeg! undecided
Why she go visit mental health counselor.. no b everybody go tolerate uncleanliness… she’s right to not move on with the relationship. You fit date girl wey no clean? You fit date girl wey no dey wash her undies? You come here dey talk rubbish… dirty human being

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kobojunkiee: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
EngGandalf:
■ Why she go visit mental health counselor.. no b everybody go tolerate uncleanliness… she’s right to not move on with the relationship. You fit date girl wey no clean? You fit date girl wey no dey wash her undies? You come here dey talk rubbish… dirty human being
The moment you start to believe everyone who does not subscribe to your same delusions is a lesser quality or character, something is off and it is a good time to run to the closest counselor for a checkup. We are all different and unique for a reason... undecided

She is indeed right to have moved on but pretending herself better than the boy she dumped, she is wrong. I no fit date anyone wey dirty doesnt mean I spewk for everyone out there. Also, being dirty is not a crime neither is squeezing toothpaste from the middle.. undecided
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Pauliaette(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Ego, pride! As u are walking away from him now based on class, who will clean him up? I was learnt that women are help mate or something.
U are a gold digger naha, keep looking for Ur class until u have extra year. inwang grin grin grin
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by EngGandalf: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
The moment you start to believe everyone who does not subscribe to your same delusions is a lesser quality or character, something is off and it is a good time to run to the closest counselor for a checkup. We are all different and unique for a reason... undecided

She is indeed right to have moved on but pretending herself better than the boy she dumped, she is wrong. I no fit date anyone wey dirty doesnt mean I spewk for everyone out there. Also, being dirty is not a crime neither is squeezing toothpaste from the middle.. undecided
I’m just surprised you referred her to a mental health institution, just because she can’t date a dirty boy. That’s RUDE. Where’s the delusion in wanting a clean and well organized man….no one is perfect. But there are things we all can tolerate .. being dirty is a CRIME to yourself and everyone around you…
How would you say being dirty is not a crime?

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kobojunkiee: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Pauliaette:
■ Ego, pride! As u are walking away from him now based on class, who will clean him up? I was learnt that women are help mate or something.
■ U are a gold digger naha, keep looking for Ur class until u have extra year. inwang grin grin grin
You better go unlearn all that ignorant preprogramming before your life is totally fk-ed by it. undecided

2. It is not a crime in gold digging. Considering the situation in Nigeria , gold digging is commonsense. undecided
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kobojunkiee: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
EngGandalf:
■ I’m just surprised you referred her to a mental health institution, just because she can’t date a dirty boy. That’s RUDE. Where’s the delusion in wanting a clean and well organized man….no one is perfect. But there are things we all can tolerate ..
■ being dirty is a CRIME to yourself and everyone around you… How would you say being dirty is not a crime?
1. I see you are simply here to argue meaninglessly. I just took time to explain that was not the case yet you continue to insist that it is. If you can't read abeg Waka pass me.. undecided

2. I see you already believe the world is ruled over by your private delusions. I gladly leave you to it. undecided
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Honestfrend: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You folks are ridiculous? If her body count reach 100, na your body she use? And what do you mean her value falls? Does your value as an individual equally fall each time you engage in sexual activity as well? Mind your own body's business. undecided

So u don't know that your value drops as ur body count increases..

Women wen don tire for ashawo business na most of them dey sell shekpe by road side.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kobojunkiee: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Honestfrend:
■ So u don't know that your value drops as ur body count increases..Women wen don tire for ashawo business na most of them dey sell shekpe by road side.
Again, those delusions you carry so for inside your tincan don't have any real connection to life and living outside of that container. undecided
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ishilove:

Oshey. She should turn herself into a housemaid because she wants to impress a dude she barely knows. Una try.

This is why Jazmine10 is wary of Nigerian men
Ishilove Sweety kiss What's up gurl?
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by IjebuWarrior: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Useless geh... sad
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by descarado: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Acidosis:

People actually breakup because of toothpaste? I used to think it's one of those s!!y jokes people make out there. The other reasons appear to be valid, but toothpaste?
Clean freaks with a little ocd do.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by descarado: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
yeniyeni:
Probably the guy is trying to test her if she's a gold digger and if she's a wife material. Who knows?
He may not be chef as claim
Test her?
Is this not rather outdated?

This is not our grandmother's era.

Carry your test vamoose pls.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by descarado: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kingosytex:
As you dey date dey break up, ensure that you've got the trinities on or before you clock 33+.
It's unjust for someone to have a body count of 20 and mileage of over 1000 and expect an innocent man to accept her like that tongue

Who have been deceiving you guys with this body count stuff?
As in seriously?

Is it kind of consolation or what?
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by damoobaba: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Lady, you have issues... Tackle them. If you are like this with a baker, what happens when you date one of those creative types like artists? Visit a mental health counselor as soon as possible to help you get past those hang-ups of yours before you go pointing and denigrating others abeg! undecided

You don dey vex. Dey calm down small.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kobojunkiee: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
damoobaba:
You don dey vex. Dey calm down small.
I posted a comment and you immediately take it to mean i dey vex? So every time a person open mouth to talk na vexation e be? undecided
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by greypencils: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Wahala for any man expecting a woman to clean up after him. You got your own hands, cook your damn food, wash your damn plates, wash your damn clothes, clean your fucking car and get picky with the woman 👠 you wanna date. Get a neat freak not those ones who are beautiful on the outside but have bedrooms like a pigsty. Definitely not those ones who hide their dirty hair under a wig or those who can't take care of themselves and expect you to always pick the cheque. Get a girl who can pay her own bills and is neat as Bleep down to her underwear. Be neat and let her know your standards. Fucking kick her to the curb if she can't conform.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by EngGandalf: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. I see you are simply here to argue meaninglessly. I just took time to explain that was not the case yet you continue to insist that it is. If you can't read abeg Waka pass me.. undecided

2. I see you already believe the world is ruled over by your private delusions. I gladly leave you to it. undecided

I don’t have delusions Junkie.. I live in reality… you’re an hypocrite.. you’re saying you’ve never thought you’re better than someone? Or you’ve never left a girl coz of something/trait you dont like in her? Nigga you’re the one who needs counseling. Bloody JUNKIE angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Climbing Fence With Backed Baby (photo) / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.