Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks (39986 Views)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / I Broke Up With Her / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kobojunkiee: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
EngGandalf:
■ I don’t have delusions Junkie.. I live in reality… you’re an hypocrite.. you’re saying you’ve never thought you’re better than someone? Or you’ve never left a girl coz of something/trait you dont like in her? Nigga you’re the one who needs counseling. Bloody JUNKIE angry
LOL... see delusions clear as day for Pete's sake!

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by eepeepook: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Lol. That was a good laugh.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Johnholt909: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:
There was a time I dated a baker for two weeks. I knew the relationship ll die prematurely from day 1 cos the first outing he took me to was a sub per restaurant which has dirty environment. As in someone that bake should v basic knowledge about food and have class. So what does he take me for? Na test?

I had to take only water after much pestering cos I no fit chop anything there else na diarrhoea!

Within 3 days, I noticed the guy was just too clumsy. I think he blv he's showing me love by showing up most times but he became too bossy with his questions. Always asking if I v eaten, slept as if I m barbie. What broke the camel's back was when I visited his place and saw that he's not neat. His house has litters of baking ingredients, unwashed pan, bowls etc. He's also someone that press tooth paste like an illiterate, pressing it from the middle as seen in the picture below.

I just can't see myself getting further with a man like that so after two weeks, I just avoided him and summed up courage to tell him he's not my type.
Awww...well, you look decent. Maybe you're a good girl, I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by udemzyudex(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
That only makes sense inside your mind. undecided

OK naa, keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Fulgur: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Same as it is unjust for someone with a body count of 20 and mileage of over 1000 to expect an innocent woman to accept him like he is, abi? Cause from where I sit, it is both males and females suffering all of that together. undecided

Don't be stupid. There's a whole world of difference between the hole and the pole.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kobojunkiee: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Fulgur:
■ Don't be stupid. There's a whole world of difference between the hole and the pole.
That idea wey you carry so for your tincan works only inside of that container. In the outside world, all that na the same flesh and hormones and nothing more. undecided
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Fulgur: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
That idea wey you carry so for your tincan works only inside of that container. In the outside world, all that na the same flesh and hormones and nothing more. undecided

You may not be familiar with this handle of mine but don't get perplexed when I say you're same o' junkie whose beliefs have no bearing with reality.

A hole and a pole is never the same. Whether you like it or not. Finer girls are still getting married off as 2nd and 3rd wives till the end of time.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kobojunkiee: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Fulgur:
■You may not be familiar with this handle of mine but don't get perplexed when I say you're same o' junkie whose beliefs have no bearing with reality.

A hole and a pole is never the same. Whether you like it or not. Finer girls are still getting married off as 2nd and 3rd wives till the end of time.
Again, That idea wey you carry so for your tincan works only inside of that container. In the outside world, all that na the same flesh and hormones and nothing more. undecided
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by darkmarky(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Na why all of una never marry.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Fulgur: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Again, That idea wey you carry so for your tincan works only inside of that container. In the outside world, all that na the same flesh and hormones and nothing more. undecided

You're the only woman I know who maintain the same weed mix for more than a decade.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kobojunkiee: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Fulgur:
■ You're the only woman I know who maintain the same weed mix for more than a decade.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by BreconHills(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

So I should go and clean house on first day of visit.
If it's my house that was dirty like that, will he clean it on first day of visit?
Haven't you boys learned about first impression?

You've done nothing wrong. Well within your rights and highly understandable. What I don't understand is why this should be made public.

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by sofiscatedmoron: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
udede:
Leaving a guy because he presses his toothpaste from the middle, i was expecting you to say that he pressed your boobs like toothpaste.
grin
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Fulgur: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

Your idea that your hole is same as a pole has got you stuck in a rut for years. No partner whatsoever. Keep the delusions and koke going.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kobojunkiee: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Fulgur:
■ Your idea that your hole is same as a pole has got you stuck in a rut for years. No partner whatsoever. Keep the delusions and koke going.
Again, That idea wey you carry so for your tincan works only inside of that container. In the outside world, all that na the same flesh and hormones and nothing more undecided
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by isabi2lof: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Allahkaduna homeboys dishing out what they know best on nairaland undecided

Person say she no do again, dem begin talk about body counts , like dem fit do without women for their lives , same NL boys wey dey advise married men to get side chicks ...

Well ,online dey different from reality, everybody holy for online ..

I no no say dick dey gum woman body .

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Acidosis(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
descarado:

Clean freaks with a little ocd do.

Hmmn I see
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Charx122: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:
There was a time I dated a baker for two weeks. I knew the relationship ll die prematurely from day 1 cos the first outing he took me to was a sub per restaurant which has dirty environment. As in someone that bake should v basic knowledge about food and have class. So what does he take me for? Na test?

I had to take only water after much pestering cos I no fit chop anything there else na diarrhoea!

Within 3 days, I noticed the guy was just too clumsy. I think he blv he's showing me love by showing up most times but he became too bossy with his questions. Always asking if I v eaten, slept as if I m barbie. What broke the camel's back was when I visited his place and saw that he's not neat. His house has litters of baking ingredients, unwashed pan, bowls etc. He's also someone that press tooth paste like an illiterate, pressing it from the middle as seen in the picture below.

I just can't see myself getting further with a man like that so after two weeks, I just avoided him and summed up courage to tell him he's not my type.

So you better pass am abi you dated him because you wanted free Bread.. as e no work for you go find person wen dey fry buns and egg roll .. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Bfly: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
If you no get experience, no mess with policeman and woman o.
Wetin concern how you Press toothpaste with illiteracy.
Shakara go sup as he don dey treat you like a month old child.
Frustrated fellow.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by StrongAlphMale: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

So I should go and clean house on first day of visit.
If it's my house that was dirty like that, will he clean it on first day of visit?
Haven't you boys learned about first impression?

Shut the fcck up!

You went to his house to do what in the first place? Watch tom and Jerry?

He knack you abi he no knack? A knacked pussy cannot be unknacked. So why lamenting in frustrations here? Did he forced you to come over for a Hot knack if you never wanted it? E-diiot
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by pocohantas(f): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kk4:
Nigerian men no dey fail to dissappoint.
OP point out alot of red flags and most replies are focusing on the toothpaste and body count.
As a guy, if you are not organise and hygienic, you never ready date proper not to talk of marriage. Nne don't lower your standards because you want to be with a man.

Thank God for sensible males. They can never take corrections. Very incorrigible. Next thing is to advise themselves to make money and 7 women would be theirs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by charlizonto: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
If you are showing us the toothpaste..abeg what about his toothbrush too?

Let us know if he's actually chewing that one like chewing stick too grin
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
I died of laughter and resurrected again at "have you eaten"? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude is obviously looking for who to clean after him and not a partner to treat like a queen. He's not putting an effort to create a good impression, a very big red flag most ladies miss. lol good thing you let go.

Guys like him are often the ones to treat other ladies except their wives right.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by rolams(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
The best clergy in the world may not help you out of this condition.

You may end up paying for sex or marry the dirtiest man when age finally go out of your way.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kobojunkiee: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
rolams:
The best clergy in the world may not help you out of this condition. You may end up paying for sex or marry the dirtiest man when age finally go out of your way.
That mostly happens in fairy tales, stories that are typically made up to scare people. Usually, people tend to decide for themselves what they want and have the freedom to leave when they have had enough. undecided
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by int0x80(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

All these local babes forming ajebo on nairaland. Don't worry, your time is coming. Keep enjoying your 20s.

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Goodlady(f): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Shut the fcck up!

You went to his house to do what in the first place? Watch tom and Jerry?

He knack you abi he no knack? A knacked pussy cannot be unknacked. So why lamenting in frustrations here? Did he forced you to come over for a Hot knack if you never wanted it? E-diiot
Receive brain. He invited me to his house not for sex. I was there to see him cos he said he's a baker working from home.
You no get life
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by usb2016(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
That was how Daa Agnes turned to Evening Paper (EP) grin grin, now she is 48 years old, single and still searching grin grin. Don't worry, see you, see Sister Mono grin grin, it will soon hit you like arthritis grin grin grin then you will commence Wednesday Services without delay grin grin grin.

I just can't see myself getting further with a man like that so after two weeks, I just avoided him and summed up courage to tell him he's not my type.[/quote]
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by brainycaleb(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
OP got OCD(Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) period!

But I like my woman ad specific as the OP

Who in Hell Presses the toothpaste from the middle
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Johnholt909: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Receive brain. He invited me to his house not for sex. I was there to see him cos he said he's a baker working from home.
You no get life
These stupid guys only think about sex. They've got nothing to offer.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Revolva(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

keep looking for ur type around till u go develop the habit of finding mr perfect and it becomes a mirage to you....and you enter old age.....

that how many of you behave and again you are neither better then he is when it comes to matters ....learn how to know someone deeper then this....

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by rolams(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
That mostly happens in fairy tales, stories that are typically made up to scare people. Usually, people tend to decide for themselves what they want and have the freedom to leave when they have had enough. undecided

Ok ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Climbing Fence With Backed Baby (photo) / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.