Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks (39773 Views)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / I Broke Up With Her / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Chithauri(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2023
Look at this one mgbeke feeling funky. Am sure you're jobless did you bother to make effort to correct things you didn't like about him.am sure it's to his advantage u even left.dirty puta girl

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by spartachico(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2023
Instead of you to use your sense to brush him and build with him ,you are looking for ready made ,at least he’s humble and asking if you slept well or have you eaten isn’t a bossy question ... you get problem tho
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by udemzyudex(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Same as it is unjust for someone with a body count of 20 and mileage of over 1000 to expect an innocent woman to accept him like he is, abi? Cause from where I sit, it is both males and females suffering all of that together. undecided

Na there you go know say every gender get their own advantage for this world.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by jackmrandy: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:
There was a time I dated a baker for two weeks. I knew the relationship ll die prematurely from day 1 cos the first outing he took me to was a sub per restaurant which has dirty environment. As in someone that bake should v basic knowledge about food and have class. So what does he take me for? Na test?

I had to take only water after much pestering cos I no fit chop anything there else na diarrhoea!

Within 3 days, I noticed the guy was just too clumsy. I think he blv he's showing me love by showing up most times but he became too bossy with his questions. Always asking if I v eaten, slept as if I m barbie. What broke the camel's back was when I visited his place and saw that he's not neat. His house has litters of baking ingredients, unwashed pan, bowls etc. He's also someone that press tooth paste like an illiterate, pressing it from the middle as seen in the picture below.

I just can't see myself getting further with a man like that so after two weeks, I just avoided him and summed up courage to tell him he's not my type.

[size=8pt]TAKE MICROPHONE, TELL US YOUR TYPE.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by enemyofprogress: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2023
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Seun sorry o, but na my head catched you
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Geovanni412(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Same as it is unjust for someone with a body count of 20 and mileage of over 1000 to expect an innocent woman to accept him like he is, abi? Cause from where I sit, it is both males and females suffering all of that together. undecided

That's not the way it works

Every celeb has his pick of ladies anytime any day of the week

Even if their body count don reach 200

If Davido or Tuface are looking for another lady to give belle, you sabi how long the cue go dey?

Dey play... grin
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Terryreal(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2023
Good morning

am ready to be with you for real and i posses the character you want kindly msg me on whatsapp 08039439589
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by enemyofprogress: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2023
spartachico:
Instead of you to use your sense to brush him and build with him ,you are looking for ready made ,at least he’s humble and asking if you slept well or have you eaten isn’t a bossy question ... you get problem tho
no mind am. She is 34 years old now, by the time she is 40, her eyes go open
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by enemyofprogress: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2023
Terryreal:
Good morning

am ready to be with you for real and i posses the character you want kindly msg me on whatsapp 08039439589
Ole!
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by hify9935(f): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2023
flokii:
@OP You should have changed into something comfortable to clean his house and arrange the place to taste the way you want it..

In those days, it's girls that are homely, can clean house and wash clothes that get to have serious boyfriends not like now that civilization has changed everything.
You've not even washed jeans and you are complaining.
clown grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by BibleStudyForum: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2023
Hmm... Speechless

Join me in Open Heaven Today.

https://www.nairaland.com/7816487/friday-august-25th-2023-open
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Gandrova: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:
There was a time I dated a baker for two weeks. I knew the relationship ll die prematurely from day 1 cos the first outing he took me to was a sub per restaurant which has dirty environment. As in someone that bake should v basic knowledge about food and have class. So what does he take me for? Na test?

I had to take only water after much pestering cos I no fit chop anything there else na diarrhoea!

Within 3 days, I noticed the guy was just too clumsy. I think he blv he's showing me love by showing up most times but he became too bossy with his questions. Always asking if I v eaten, slept as if I m barbie. What broke the camel's back was when I visited his place and saw that he's not neat. His house has litters of baking ingredients, unwashed pan, bowls etc. He's also someone that press tooth paste like an illiterate, pressing it from the middle as seen in the picture below.

I just can't see myself getting further with a man like that so after two weeks, I just avoided him and summed up courage to tell him he's not my type.
No perfect being on Earth. We all manage our selves
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by phorget(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2023
It's all about choice, hope you've met someone who's up to your standards though.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Nyi23245: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2023
That is why i just follow my kuku dirty girlfriend i no want wahala make i live in peace
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Biola67: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by olatunjithomas(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2023
Skyview01:
I literally go livid on my kids for pressing a toothpaste like this.

It is better to break off a relationship than get into marriage with a wrong person.

Because he squeezes his toothpaste tube from the top??
I am amazed. I really am.
Perhaps when I get back home, I'll go check my toothpaste tube to see where I squeeze it, because I don't even know how I do it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by vickydevoka(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Aunty he is poor simple.
I shout for them them still the beg me make I marry them . Just de deceive yourself
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Edipet(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2023
Kingosytex:
As you dey date dey break up, ensure that you've got the trinities on or before you clock 33+.
It's unjust for someone to have a body count of 20 and mileage of over 1000 and expect an innocent man to accept her like that tongue
allakaduna disciple

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by spartachico(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2023
This made me remember my good ex gf, we dated for one year plus and she said our dating might lead to marriage and if so I must get a university degree cus she believe so much in education ,she stood by me and yes I proceed to university and her parent was the issue cus I’m Christian and Igbo and she’s Yoruba and Muslim ,we parted ways as good friends but I’m grateful for the advice of getting that degree ... and this one Dey complain. Bombastic element
enemyofprogress:
no mind am. She is 34 years old now, by the time she is 40, her eyes go open
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by fortunechy(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2023
The truth is that she left the relationship because the guy isn't rich as she expects, not giving nonsense flirmsy excuses....Mchteeeeeeeeew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by vickydevoka(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2023
Kingosytex:
As you dey date dey break up, ensure that you've got the trinities on or before you clock 33+.
It's unjust for someone to have a body count of 20 and mileage of over 1000 and expect an innocent man to accept her like that tongue
Which one is 33+ , 29+ is gone, currently there is high infertility n Down syndrome in marriages. If you are rich just wait for uni girl with a nice course to marry
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Slurity(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2023
The guy is rather the lucky one to dodge a bullet. You will surely struggle to be a good wife. HE START TO ACT BOSSY? GEERAT... FEMINISH PRODUCT.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kk4(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2023
Nigerian men no dey fail to dissappoint.
OP point out alot of red flags and most replies are focusing on the toothpaste and body count.
As a guy, if you are not organise and hygienic, you never ready date proper not to talk of marriage. Nne don't lower your standards because you want to be with a man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Britishpea: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2023
How you attracted such a man should be a subject of discourse and not that innocent pepsodent.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by JDJ4: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2023
Just tell us that you didn't develop feelings for him we will understand instead of telling us those things.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by SpartaOfLagos: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2023
The more men that you change , the more your body counts keep escalating like prostitute

How old are you again?

I hope you don't end up Shiloh singles night worship by the time you're over 30 and face beginning to wrinkle with no man looking looking again
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by PROPHETmichael: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

You did well 👏

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Mccullum: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2023
From her complaints on over caring, it's very obvious that she doesn't love the guy, or still at the stage of indecisive moment.

Because ladies that turned to wives train two set of human beings, retraining of their husbands and training of children, it also applicable to men too.

If she truly needs or ready for dating, her complaints are still inconsequential. May God help and bless her.

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by uvie66: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

With this your sub standard written English you are still claiming class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? / Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.