Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks (39985 Views)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / I Broke Up With Her / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Blackdisciple(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Padipadi:
Feminist!

Wallahi
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Fulgur: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Again, That idea wey you carry so for your tincan works only inside of that container. In the outside world, all that na the same flesh and hormones and nothing more undecided

Junkie, don't you just have a very short cognitive function? Repeating yourself like a lonely lunatic.

Frustrated woman.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by StrongAlphMale: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Receive brain. He invited me to his house not for sex. I was there to see him cos he said he's a baker working from home.
You no get life

Dey deceive yourself. Even if you knacked would you have told us so? Madam Shut up! U went there for knack and you go it so stop complaining like a clown
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by just2endowed: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:
There was a time I dated a baker for two weeks. I knew the relationship ll die prematurely from day 1 cos the first outing he took me to was a sub per restaurant which has dirty environment. As in someone that bake should v basic knowledge about food and have class. So what does he take me for? Na test?

I had to take only water after much pestering cos I no fit chop anything there else na diarrhoea!

Within 3 days, I noticed the guy was just too clumsy. I think he blv he's showing me love by showing up most times but he became too bossy with his questions. Always asking if I v eaten, slept as if I m barbie. What broke the camel's back was when I visited his place and saw that he's not neat. His house has litters of baking ingredients, unwashed pan, bowls etc. He's also someone that press tooth paste like an illiterate, pressing it from the middle as seen in the picture below.

I just can't see myself getting further with a man like that so after two weeks, I just avoided him and summed up courage to tell him he's not my type.

You are a choleric kind of person... Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by KennethEnyi(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Padipadi:
Feminist!

Don't mind them when they start approaching 30 then they'll start begging for things that even look like PORTABLE
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by netmillionaires(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Whoever criticizes someone who presses toothpaste from the middle is just ignorant and doesn't know the reason for telling people not to press toothpaste from the middle. The advice was made back in the days when toothpaste container is made from aluminium as pressing it from the middle will compress the container and the paste at the back will become trapped and inaccessible. You can only access it when you cut the container.

Now toothpaste containers are made from flexible materials that can be pressed and decompressed so the problem of having paste trapped at the bottom of the container is solved. One can press it from anywhere you like now. I always press it from the bottom because I have become used to doing that.

Goodlady:
There was a time I dated a baker for two weeks. I knew the relationship ll die prematurely from day 1 cos the first outing he took me to was a sub per restaurant which has dirty environment. As in someone that bake should v basic knowledge about food and have class. So what does he take me for? Na test?

I had to take only water after much pestering cos I no fit chop anything there else na diarrhoea!

Within 3 days, I noticed the guy was just too clumsy. I think he blv he's showing me love by showing up most times but he became too bossy with his questions. Always asking if I v eaten, slept as if I m barbie. What broke the camel's back was when I visited his place and saw that he's not neat. His house has litters of baking ingredients, unwashed pan, bowls etc. He's also someone that press tooth paste like an illiterate, pressing it from the middle as seen in the picture below.

I just can't see myself getting further with a man like that so after two weeks, I just avoided him and summed up courage to tell him he's not my type.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Goodlady(f): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Dey deceive yourself. Even if you knacked would you have told us so? Madam Shut up! U went there for knack and you go it so stop complaining like a clown
I ll strangle your brain 🧠 for typing rubbish.

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by kola42: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Health is wealth, here are few steps to getting good sleep https://kolainfor..com/2023/08/incredible-benefits-of-getting-good.html
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Godsongang: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Suspect33(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
..... you always type nonsense on this forum....
WAHALA grin grin
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Knetpro(m): 1:07am On Aug 26, 2023
That's good.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by vickydevoka(m): 1:19am On Aug 26, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're delusional.
I no u de plan to settle with 32 yr old lady.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by PawsitiveBro(m): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2023
You dumped him because he is broke. Nothing more, nothing less. If he lives in a big duplex with a messy kitchen, drives good care that he rarely wash, and press tooth paste like an "illiterate" as you claimed, you will rather die with him than leave him.

My point is, Men je nu chuba ego. Leave all this boreholes with hundreds of body counts.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by WoroSeeWoro(m): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2023
yeye OP....no sense at all.....you jakpa because you are irresponsible as well....yeye thing Nigerian gals una be shameless
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Nahunger(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2023
udede:
Leaving a guy because he presses his toothpaste from the middle, i was expecting you to say that he pressed your boobs like toothpaste.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by PierreAbutu(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
As you dey date dey break up, ensure that you've got the trinities on or before you clock 33+.
It's unjust for someone to have a body count of 20 and mileage of over 1000 and expect an innocent man to accept her like that tongue

What are the TRINITIES Bro?
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kingosytex(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
PierreAbutu:

What are the TRINITIES Bro?

1. Abroad papers
2. Economic empowerment
3. Political connections
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by vickydevoka(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're delusional.
This Calabar girl I no de mean am o. I just de advise girl make dem for quick marry. Wic one be every body de wait for rich man. πŸ˜‚
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by PierreAbutu(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:

1. Abroad papers
2. Economic empowerment
3. Political connections

Wow

Thanks man
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
Goodlady:

the guy, that made you to behave and talk this way. The dude really dealth with, the guy bleeped you up real hard.

Without emotions. I feel for you sha.

It's when you get to your late twenties and still single, that is when you will understand how life truely is.

I am very sure, you are introverted. All these online keypad warriors, but in public as quiet as.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Goodlady(f): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
PawsitiveBro:
You dumped him because he is broke. Nothing more, nothing less. If he lives in a big duplex with a messy kitchen, drives good care that he rarely wash, and press tooth paste like an "illiterate" as you claimed, you will rather die with him than leave him.

My point is, Men je nu chuba ego. Leave all this boreholes with hundreds of body counts.
You lack good brain

Bunkbars:
the guy, that made you to behave and talk this way. The dude really dealth with, the guy bleeped you up real hard.

Without emotions. I feel for you sha.

It's when you get to your late twenties and still single, that is when you will understand how life truely is.

I am very sure, you are introverted. All these online keypad warriors, but in public as quiet as.
Your are pathetic
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Goodlady:

You lack good brain

Your are pathetic
Deranged dirty broke thing. undecided.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Goodlady(f): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bunkbars:
Deranged dirty broke thing. undecided.
Like ur mom
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Raalsalghul: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kingosytex:
As you dey date dey break up, ensure that you've got the trinities on or before you clock 33+.
It's unjust for someone to have a body count of 20 and mileage of over 1000 and expect an innocent man to accept her like that tongue

What is the trinity you are talking about?
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Kingosytex(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Raalsalghul:

What is the trinity you are talking about?

Economic empowerment, abroad papers, and political connections.
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Brandiebird: 2:50am On Sep 12, 2023
superemmy:
Even after using a toothpaste, I still blow it up with my mouth to maintain its form factor.

I hate seeing it compressed and squeezed.

I’ve been doing this since I was a kid. That’s just me though. Maybe I’m weird

You are weird!

What kind of balloon toothpaste do you have? Who can blow the tube up? What kind of lungs do you have?

My good sir, you are weird! πŸ˜’
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by LoveJesus87(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Goodlady:

this girl sha grin πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by BALLOSKI: 5:36am On Feb 04
@Goodlady, show us how to press toothpaste tube?
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Goodlady(f): 9:05am On Feb 04
BALLOSKI:
@Goodlady, show us how to press toothpaste tube?
Meet ya mom for tutorials
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Mom007(f): 3:56pm On Feb 04
You know you more than anyone else here and you know what you can and cannot settle for. Don't mind all these people calling you names. You are entitled to your spec
Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by overseasnbeyond: 6:25pm On Apr 21
Sad!!!
I wish good luck in a bid to find Mr. Perfect,
Y'all always looking for a baked food to microwave.
One of the reasons baked beating and abuse is always waiting when you get to the guy you think is neat and decent.
Nothing wrong with you showing that you are a wife material by assisting him to re arrange his house and talk to him probably he could change.
Many of y'all that came online to whined online are the dirtiest.
Goodluck.

Goodlady:

Re: Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks by Neesha(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27
overseasnbeyond:
Sad!!!
I wish good luck in a bid to find Mr. Perfect,
Y'all always looking for a baked food to microwave.
One of the reasons baked beating and abuse is always waiting when you get to the guy you think is neat and decent.
Nothing wrong with you showing that you are a wife material by assisting him to re arrange his house and talk to him probably he could change.
Many of y'all that came online to whined online are the dirtiest.
Goodluck.

Help him to clean his house as per maid
Just say you’re also dirty like the man, no be only wife material.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Climbing Fence With Backed Baby (photo) / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.