Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) (45753 Views)

Local Chicken Farming A New Oil Money. / Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine / Organic Poultry Farming - The Use Of Spices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by Ebubu3: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2023
edogu:

I'm surprise at this your question. Sesame crop is popular in Ebonyi State. Izzi people call it esisa while Ngbo people call it eshaw. Ask questions and you will get more information about the crop.
you are right

1 Like

Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by Ebubu3: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2023
Housing:

In the last one month over 4,000 tons have been exported and more request are being made on daily basis. Those in logistics and freight business can testify.

do you know companies buying them and how I can contact the companies? I have several bags in Ebonyi
Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by Business3600: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ebubu3:
do you know companies buying them and how I can contact the companies? I have several bags in Ebonyi
My company buys sesame seed and soybeans. Drop your line or let's chat on whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by YoshihideSuga: 12:46am On Dec 17, 2023
Ebubu3:

Is it possible to get 500-1000 bags of sesame seeds within your locality and network of other farmers?
Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by yahoodetector: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
codemaniacs:

Kogi is in the south west. So it can grow properly in the south west

Kogi is in which South West?
Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by kreven01(m): 6:05am On Dec 28, 2023
seems sesame is very scares now that's y the price keeps sky rocketing..and I don quickly sell mine
Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by YoshihideSuga: 4:37am On Dec 29, 2023
kreven01:
seems sesame is very scares now that's y the price keeps sky rocketing..and I don quickly sell mine

Which state you dey?
Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by kreven01(m): 10:05am On Jan 21
YoshihideSuga:

Which state you dey?

Edo state
Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by YoshihideSuga: 1:14am On Jan 24
kreven01:

Edo state

Interesting. Good to know. Keep it up cool
Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by shiningstar2023: 2:23pm On Feb 23
Good afternoon, please how is groundnut used as manure? Is it the leaves or the shell? Thanks

gunners160:

1. Beeniseed is very very tiny and small so before you go full one bag ehn you go suffer. You will see a very large hectare of land full of beeniseed but after harvesting you can end up getting half a bag or just one bag

2. The reason why I said you need to farm gnut first is becos most people plant g nut before beeniseed. G nut is mostly planted March or early April while beeni is planted September/ late August. So once u have harvested your g nut, u can make money from the g nut u planted and use the same farmland u use for g nut for ur beeni seed; this will save u money for tilling the ground and also save you labour.
Lastly, g nut serves a manure for beeniseed
Anywhere u plant g nut and u put beeniseed, it does very very well.
Infact most especially if you plant it instead of broadcasting
Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by greenfarm234: 11:46pm On Feb 24
shiningstar2023:
Good afternoon, please how is groundnut used as manure? Is it the leaves or the shell? Thanks

Groundnut is a leguminous plant. All Leguminous crops ( Beans, Melon, Watermelon etc) adds Nitrogen, which is a fertiliser through their roots to the soil.
So just by planting it, it replenishes the Soil

1 Like

Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by Ejehubailo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14
Business3600:

My company buys sesame seed and soybeans. Drop your line or let's chat on whatsapp
please where is your company located we can supply 9000Metric Tonnes of Paddy rice
12000metric Tonnes of White maize
12000metric Tonnes of Soyabeans
Bennie seed(sesame)6000Mt
Millet and Guinea corn
All available
You can call or WhatsApp for more inquiries 09060081408
Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by Demurray: 2:00pm On Mar 19
Can it thrives well in south west zone , precisely Oyo state?
Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by blueflames23: 11:07pm On Apr 07
Business3600:

I have about 10 tonnes available.

Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by Business3600: 9:51pm On Apr 08
blueflames23:

I have about 10 tonnes available.

10tons of what product?
Re: Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) by productsrules(m): 11:46am On Apr 09
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that, with little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to applied liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric and only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].
Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,

It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

If you care to know more, check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bush Meats From My Farms / Duck Farming: Let's Journey Together / My Vegetable Garden Is Under Attack: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.