Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,094 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku (38818 Views)

YIAGA Africa’s Report Validates Kogi Governorship Result / There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Court Validates Sowore, Deputy’s Suspension By AAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by YeyeGbami: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=125382907][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Majesty7: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

These fools are so dumb is comical and sad at the same time. Did the school deny ever issuing the certificates even if they have errors?

Abi ooo... It is obvious they are just complete fools. What makes they galavanting about is because they knew they have clueless followers and just want to keep them entertained.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by MEGAWATCH: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=125382824][/quote]

Blood is thicker than water, just like Hypocrisy is thicker than patriotism.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by GeneralDae: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

These fools are so dumb is comical and sad at the same time. Did the school deny ever issuing the certificates even if they have errors?
For Tinubu lawyer to even get mind accuse the school clerk of making mistake which the school has not refuted tells me these Atiku people would have no case in the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by YeyeGbami: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Blood is thicker than water, just like Hypocrisy is thicker than patriotism.

2 Likes

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Good JOB DADDY ATIKU!

If na OBI dey probe for US now. . . BIGOTS WILL BE ALL OVER THE SOCIAL MEDIA.
Ride on sir!

Your judgement will favor all well-meaning Nigerians. . . Irrespective of party affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by MEGAWATCH: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=125383014][/quote]

Yes for weakening Criminal Tinubu Criminal structures in last presidential election in Lagos.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by discusant: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The individual behind the name Bola A. Tinubu, whether real or fake, male or female must be unmasked

This is a noble quest every patriotic Nigerian must support

CSU has something to hide in order to protect its integrity.
Overall, no genuine university in the world presents different versions of a certificate issued by the University.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by lailo: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
SWATMan:

Is that all you can say about these grave allegations against BAT. Would you have said same if the reverse was the case? Tribalism has done more harm to you BAT's supporters than good. Most of you are suffering from a cognitive dissonance called blind loyalty.
What is grave allegation in mistakes in certificate issues? Is this the first time u would hear such a thing. From personal experience, when I collected my primary school leaver certificate, there is a wrong spelling of my name where they use Z instead of S. and my other certificates are okay. Does that mean I have skeleton in my cupboard or I am a fraud person. Why do u think Obi didn't submit his university certificate? Just think deeply and realize he could also be avoiding such controversy. For the fact that the school has confirmed that he finished from their school severally should have put an end to this matter. But what?Atiku and Obi know that our law can disqualify someone and nullify his victory bcs of discrepancy in letters not for the merit of the case. They both want him disqualified based on technicality not bcs he didn't floor them both. They know they can stand him in elections. Instead of Obi and Atiku to present their winning election figures, they are busy exploring technicalities and you mumu followers are here shouting your manhood is missing.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by lailo: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
SWATMan:

Is that all you can say about these grave allegations against BAT. Would you have said same if the reverse was the case? Tribalism has done more harm to you BAT's supporters than good. Most of you are suffering from a cognitive dissonance called blind loyalty.
What is grave allegation in mistakes in certificate issues? Is this the first time u would hear such a thing. From personal experience, when I collected my primary school leaver certificate, there is a wrong spelling of my name where they use Z instead of S. and my other certificates are okay. Does that mean I have skeleton in my cupboard or I am a fraud person. In nigeria, so many election winners have been disqualified just based of errors in certificate. Why do u think Obi didn't submit his university certificate? Just think deeply and realize he could also be avoiding such controversy. For the fact that the school has confirmed that he finished from their school severally should have put an end to this matter. But what?Atiku and Obi know that our law can disqualify someone and nullify his victory bcs of discrepancy in letters not for the merit of the case. They both want him disqualified based on technicality not bcs he didn't floor them both. They know they cant stand him in elections. Instead of Obi and Atiku to present their winning election figures, they are busy exploring technicalities and you mumu followers are here shouting your manhood is missing.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by chidiokay: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The individual behind the name Bola A. Tinubu, whether real or fake, male or female must be unmasked

This is a noble quest every patriotic Nigerian must support

Another noble quest like Jubril of sudan the elites were shamefully disgracing themselves on national tv and online abi

instead of asking Nigerians to put there energy into productive things naa foolish talks people wey go school go dey turn national debate

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by YeyeGbami: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Yes for weakening Criminal Tinubu Criminal structures in last presidential election in Lagos.

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by slowice(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Fraudsters, druggies and yahoo boys are all over this thread defending a serial fraudster grin

2 Likes

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Ashez: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Atiku serial loser, dubai babes dey wait for your return
Cry cry baby

3 Likes

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by discusant: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
GeneralDae:

For Tinubu lawyer to even get mind accuse the school clerk of making mistake which the school has not refuted tells me these Atiku people would have no case in the end.

It's only before a Nigerian court judge who has no interest of the good of Nigeria that Tinubu will get a chance to continue to be president of Nigeria.
One man, Tinubu, is embroiled with cases of drug trafficking offence, certificate forgery, multiple nationality issues, could not win 25% of votes in Abuja capital territory as required by the constitution; election rigging in many states; INEC's disactivation of electronic transmission of vote results to pronounce Tinubu winner of the presidential election; etc etc.
Who is the judge who will not say: enough is enough from Tinubu and remove Tinubu from the office of president of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by YeyeGbami: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ashez:

Cry cry baby

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by okorogodwin4(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Atiku serial loser, dubai babes dey wait for your return
I just love how Atiku is serving the mandate thief a break fast

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Racoon(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
Original certificate still different from reissued certificate. And a first class criminal graduate of accountancy is hiding the same from the public citing clerical error over more than 20 years? Criminal banza

2 Likes

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by ncoolsome(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Burob:
Chicago State University said he attended their institution, that is all the Supreme Court of Nigeria is interested in, even if he used his aunty’s credentials to get admission, it is irrelevant today.

Stop chasing shadows, al these inquiry by your master Atiku is all to save face of the perennial election Loser.

But mean while Mbah governor of Enugu is about to be kicked out due to his NYSC .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by snowball11(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
However, the interesting thing upon further examination of these documents is that while they all speak to the same subject, Tinubu’s academic qualifications from the Chicago State University, they all bear different details

Just imagine the controversies attached to a so called president of a country? undecided

What a Shane! grin

3 Likes

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Jostoman: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
tribalmall:
What is tribalistic about a fact the whole world know but bigotry will not let foolish Igbo head admit ?

This is someone that never supported Tinubu as governor but the hate you igbos exhibit is the rallying point why Yoruba support their own.

Imagine Igbo not questioning why Peter Obi never submitted his university doc but question why Tinubu did not submit secondary cert ?! If that is not madness I don't no what that is.

i dont blame you since your oga no even get primary and secondary school certificate grin
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by drlateef: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
2mercy:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/26/purported-error-on-tinubus-certificate-validates-my-discovery-atiku/

This Atiku mumu is a didirin as we say in Yoruba. Errors are not the fault of Tinubu. So what point is he Atiku scoring here? Is he not labouring in vain?

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Bobxin: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
You go explain tire... Chai!🙄

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Omowale2023(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
lailo:

What is grave allegation in mistakes in certificate issues? Is this the first time u would hear such a thing. From personal experience, when I collected my primary school leaver certificate, there is a wrong spelling of my name where they use Z instead of S. and my other certificates are okay. Does that mean I have skeleton in my cupboard or I am a fraud person. Why do u think Obi didn't submit his university certificate? Just think deeply and realize he could also be avoiding such controversy. For the fact that the school has confirmed that he finished from their school severally should have put an end to this matter. But what?Atiku and Obi know that our law can disqualify someone and nullify his victory bcs of discrepancy in letters not for the merit of the case. They both want him disqualified based on technicality not bcs he didn't floor them both. They know they can stand him in elections. Instead of Obi and Atiku to present their winning election figures, they are busy exploring technicalities and you mumu followers are here shouting your manhood is missing.....
Did you graduate from university?
And if yes, did they present you will an error-ridden certificate from a clerk ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by TruthinAction: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
helinues:
Atiku, go and rest inside gutter

For unveiling the truth? You want the country to continue to build on the foundation of corruption and injustice. Though, Atiku himself is not a saint. But the truth must be told. Otherwise, we are telling the younger generation that honesty and integrity should not be upheld.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by ncoolsome(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
lailo:

What result was submitted to even gain the admission in the first place ??
Why does his NYSC have Bola Adekunle Tinubu and not Bola Ahmed Tinubu ??

2 Likes

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by GeneralDae: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
discusant:

It's only before a Nigerian court judge who has no interest of the good of Nigeria that Tinubu will get a chance to continue to be president of Nigeria.
One man, Tinubu, is embroiled with cases of drug trafficking offence, certificate forgery, multiple nationality issues, could not win 25% of votes in Abuja capital territory as required by the constitution; election rigging in many states; INEC's disactivation of electronic transmission of vote results to pronounce Tinubu winner of the presidential election; etc etc.
Who is the judge who will not say: enough is enough from Tinubu and remove Tinubu from the office of president of Nigeria?
Address what I wrote not all these balderdash you are writing.

Drug trafficking offense: was a case of civil forfeiture.

Certificate forgery: Only Chicago University can say he forged a certificate. So far they've not said that and they are proud to say he was their alumni.

Multiple nationality issue: Guinean passport was honorary by the then President. He didn't take it voluntarily.

25% Abuja: Dumb argument

Election rigging: No evidence

INEC deactivation of IREV: Not sufficient to claim rigging since there are signed copies from the polling units.

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Jostoman: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Majesty7:

Abi ooo... It is obvious they are just complete fools. What makes they galavanting about is because they knew they have clueless followers and just want to keep them entertained.
Nigerians need to the identity of the man ruling them. Where is the WAEC result they submitted to inec in 1998? I had the secondary school doesnt exist anymore in 2023 grin

2 Likes

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Irony1: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
helinues:
Atiku, go and rest inside gutter

Why not just keep silent, since there is nothing tangible you can say.

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Staru1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
Discoveries.
Yet President Bat knocked off with harsh policies .before now,i do think that an northern person in power as a president will have more harsh policies than any other regions of nigeria, zoo as profound by Mazi Kanu, Nigerians were then unlucky to have a former military head of state from the northern region to rule them.abi na jubril. but the same buhari/jubril didn't go this far President Bat is going,i benefited from buhari/jubril programmes which includes NPower,etc . Npower gave room for graduates and non graduates.. i was in batch c... some will say, what's #30,000. how much have you gain from this regime ? is there any ongoing programmes like empowering Men& women , states it. Mr. President, Nigerians are looking at you with one eye,like Ninja one eye, doing the needful can aid in forgiving your sins.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Morphinne: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
It’s funny how these losers (PdP and PdPlite) are no longer claiming to have won the presidential elections grin ;
Their argument now is that the eventual and rightful winner should not have contested—meaning that he did win the elections hands down but should not have been allowed to contest. Una go explain tire grin
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by brownroofpipuar: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
tribalmall:
What is tribalistic about a fact the whole world know but bigotry will not let foolish Igbo head admit ?

This is someone that never supported Tinubu as governor but the hate you igbos exhibit is the rallying point why Yoruba support their own.

Imagine Igbo not questioning why Peter Obi never submitted his university doc but question why Tinubu did not submit secondary cert ?! If that is not madness I don't no what that is.

Awolowo gave una free education una say na agbero work sure pass now see as una dey disgrace una sef up and dan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) / Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil / FG Sacks Advertising Standard Panel Over ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.