Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku (38814 Views)

YIAGA Africa’s Report Validates Kogi Governorship Result / There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Court Validates Sowore, Deputy’s Suspension By AAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by YeyeGbami: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2023
Decarbonisation:

Fill that cup with your father's tears and forcefeed it to your mother.
Tw..at!

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Whalis: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

You all should gather to decide what the issue is. The person I responded to said the issue is that he did not attend at all but bought the certificate.
Anyone who made first class as claimed by Tinubu should be an exemplary fellow. Such person should not have any item of his academic shrouded in secrecy. Such person should be a role model. No course is easy making a first class in any of them is no easy task and deserves all accolades and commendation. The school has the Waec results or equivalent submitted by Tinubu let them make it open. From me I have no interest in Tinubu degree but his Waec or equivalent. I am interested in learning from Tinubu and having him as my role model.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

Read more on civil forfeiture in the U.S. The court paper would tell you the asset should be ceased because it is a product of drugs. However, the person does not have to be charged with a crime. The focus for the Government is to give reasons why they believe the property should be ceased.

In civil forfeiture, you are not guilty but your property is guilty. Crazy but that is how the American law is. You know it's a civil forfeiture when the property becomes the defendant and not the person e.g USA vs Fidelity Bank Account. In that instance, USA is the plaintiff and Fidelity Bank Account is the defendant. But USA vs Bola Tinubu, means Bola Tinubu was the one put under trial, and this was not the case.

This you have cited is based on Nigerian law which does not differentiate criminal or civil forfeiture. The court document presented by the labour party against Tinubu was a judgement given in America. So the judgement has already been passed and that judgement was based on American laws not Nigerian laws.

In Nigeria for instance, if Emiefele eventually forfeits assets to the Government, he would have had to be charged with a crime. Meaning he is under the sentence of a fine. In American civil forfeiture, you don't have to have been charged with a crime. There is no evidence from that court paper that Bola Tinubu was charged with a crime ie that he was involved in Narcotics but only that the property was a product of Narcotics.

For instance, your distant relative who you know lives abroad sends you some money while you work in Nigeria as a Mobil treasurer, and one day your account gets blocked. While trying to retrieve it you found out that American Govt blocked your account because it was related to a prior case where some of the money was believed to have been product of crime. Now they either charge you to court to determine if you were part of the crime or not. If they don't charge you but just focus on taking your money and it ends as a settlement, then it's just civil forfeiture and no court in the world can say you are under a sentence based on a crime you committed.

The passport was given by Guinean Government for 5 years and expired in 2020 (2015-2020). It's not something Tinubu voluntarily took.

Even you know 25% FCT is a dumb argument.

Everybody showed discrepancies across some states. Even Atiku presented discrepancies in Anambra against Labour party and even Tinubu showed he was short of 10200 votes in Kano. So there were some issues with the election across favouring one party against the other. However, you are claiming that the entire election was rigged in favour of Tinubu. That's what you have not successfully proven.

INEC's guidance note stipulated that the results be snapped and IREV be used. However, the Electoral act gives INEC the complete power to determine the mode of transmission. So for instance, if there is a glitch, election can still go on and INEC can decide to switch to manual transmission.
You're just particular about civil forfeiture but neglect the portion of the law that says, anyone that have incurred a fine is not competent to vie for an election in Nigeria. Even Tinubu never claimed the money never belong to him and that was why PDP and LP said, he should have appealed the the court ruling when such amount was taken from his account, if truly it was a legitimate money.
Meanwhile, let us even agree that the money was wired to his account without his knowledge but what did he do when he saw such huge amount wired to his account? Did he report to the necessary quarters that money was credited to his account? If he has done that that would have exonerated him but he kept the money in his account and never raised alarm, meaning he was complacent. Remember that there is no I don't know in law. Ignorance can lead you to jail if not careful.

My brother, you're just guess commenting. Tinubu never said he wasn't a citizen of Guinea but claimed his citizenship expired as the Guinean passport expired. Read below from the link of the submission at the tribunal, with extract:
"President Bola Tinubu has informed the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal that his Guinean citizenship expired in 2020, the same year that his Guinean passport, which has been brought up by the opposition, also expired".
https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-guinean-citizenship-expired-in-2020-president-tinubu-tells-tribunal/.
Meanwhile, does citizenship expired. Passport can expire but citizenship doesn't expire, except it is revoked or you voluntarily denounced citizenship through proper procedure. You must follow the same procedure you followed to naturalize yourself to that country.
So stop manufacturing what wasn't in the equation to justify your backing of Tinubu. Tinubu made allegiance with Guinea but claiming it has expired. Point of note, citizenship doesn't expired, except you renounced it.

I won't dwell much of the 25% because it is more of interpretation of the law, which can be interpreted based on the motive you wish to achieve. And this is what we've seen in many of our court's judgements. Like someone that never participated in a primary but was made an aspirant by our court while in another judgement, someone that didn't participate in a primary was told that he cannot reap or benefit from what he didn't participate in.

I never said the election was rigged in favour of Tinubu but I only reacted to what you wrote that there was no evidence of election been rigged. The election was rigged in some states and it was crystal clear in the results posted by INEC into the REVs. Like in Rivers state and Benue, the results posted showed that LP won the two states clearly but the two state was declared to be won by APC. Also, there are some LGAS and areas that there were no election but results declared. So, whether for APC or PDP or LP all amounts to refractions.

My brother, so far the commission gave direct guidelines by which they would conduct the 2023 General Elections. The commission cannot at the middle of the election changed his guidelines. That is Tantamount to double standard. No serious game of that nature that rules are changed at the middle of the game. If it were in a country where rule of law is sacrosanct, heads would have rolled. A glitch that only affected one out of the three elements conducted same day same time and with the same body. Common sense!

2 Likes

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by GeneralDae: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You're just particular about civil forfeiture but neglect the portion of the law that says, anyone that have incurred a fine is not competent to vie for an election in Nigeria. Even Tinubu never claimed the money never belong to him and that was why PDP and LP said, he should have appealed the the court ruling when such amount was taken from his account, if truly it was a legitimate money.
Meanwhile, let us even agree that the money was wired to his account without his knowledge but what did he do when he saw such huge amount wired to his account? Did he report to the necessary quarters that money was credited to his account? If he has done that that would have exonerated him but he kept the money in his account and never raised alarm, meaning he was complacent. Remember that there is no I don't know in law. Ignorance can lead you to jail if not careful.

My brother, you're just guess commenting. Tinubu never said he was a citizen of Guinea but claimed his citizenship expired as the Guinean passport expired. Read below from the link of the submission at the tribunal, with extract:
"President Bola Tinubu has informed the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal that his Guinean citizenship expired in 2020, the same year that his Guinean passport, which has been brought up by the opposition, also expired".
https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-guinean-citizenship-expired-in-2020-president-tinubu-tells-tribunal/.
Meanwhile, does citizenship expired. Passport can expire but citizenship doesn't expire, except it is revoked or you voluntarily denounced citizenship through proper procedure. You must follow the same procedure you followed to naturalize yourself to that country.
So stop manufacturing what wasn't in the equation to justify your backing of Tinubu. Tinubu made allegiance with Guinea but claiming it has expired. Point of note, citizenship doesn't expired, except you renounced it.

I won't dwell much of the 25% because it is more of interpretation of the law, which can be interpreted based on the motive you wish to achieve. And this is what we've seen in many of our court's judgements. Like someone that never participated in a primary but was made an aspirant by our court while in another judgement, someone that didn't participate in a primary was told that he cannot reap or benefit from what he didn't participate in.

I never said the election was rigged in favour of Tinubu but I only reacted to what you wrote that there was no evidence of election been rigged. The election was rigged in some states and it was crystal clear in the results posted by INEC into the REVs. Like in Rivers state and Benue, the results posted showed that LP won the two states clearly but the two state was declared to be won by APC. Also, there are some LGAS and areas that there were no election but results declared. So, whether for APC or PDP or LP all amounts to refractions.

My brother, so far the commission gave direct guidelines by which they would conduct the 2023 General Elections. The commission cannot at the middle of the election changed his guidelines. That is Tantamount to double standard. No serious get of that nature that rules are changed at the middle of the game. If it were in a country where rule of law is sacrosanct, heads would have rolled. A glitch that only affected one out of the three elements conducted same day same time and with the same body. Common sense!
Now we'll be going in circles.

Again, in Nigeria when you are fined you have been judged guilty . According to section 134 (1) (d) you are under the sentence of a fine. Tinubu is not under any sentence of a fine. He wasn't even charged for a crime. The person who sent him some money while he was in Nigeria was a Nigerian politician Akande living in America whose two brothers were into drug trafficking. The man Akande who gifted Tinubu 8000 dollars in 1989 was a family friend to Tinubu's wife and was a rich man living in America.

So you saying Tinubu should have questioned where the wealth came from is disingenuous.

Tinubu was not fined rather he had the bulk of his money returned back to him when he filed complaint as the claimant because he discovered his account was blocked. The IRS (not the DEA) then told him he also has to pay tax from some of his savings he had in the U.S which he saved for a long time. Part of those savings belonged to his family and they all filed to the court as claimants. So Tinubu tried to retrieve his money but rather than keep fighting the U.S Government he agreed like most people to lose some of his property. Because fighting the U.S Government to claim back all your funds would be stupid. It would take years and you end up expending more resources. Go and read up on civil forfeiture cases and how many innocent abandoned their cases and ended up losing more. Tinubu's lawyers advised him to just agree with the IRS and the court for the settlement.

Tinubu was given passport by the then Guinean president because Tinubu helped him in 2015 to win election. Passport expired in 2020. I still don't see how that equates to voluntary citizenship. This to me, is more or less like chasing shadows as with all things Atiku.

If the elections were rigged in some states why should Tinubu suffer for it when it did not favour him alone? To what extent was it rigged to demand the election be cancelled?

The commission gave guideline and they were all followed. For the presidential portal, the system was probably being bombarded more and INEC had to shut it down for a while. This is why they said there were technical glitches. IREV was just a viewing portal for transparency and 80% of the results have eventually been uploaded on IREV. The major thing which is the BVAS worked.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Codeye(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I am not accusing him, those who today work for him made those revelations
Those who work for him? Really? Seriously?
Bro you can do better.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Jostoman: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2023
Majesty7:

What qualification did Obi submitted?
that WAEC that Obi submitted to inec your lagos landlord no get am, proof me wrong if e get am.

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

Now we'll be going in circles.

Again, in Nigeria when you are fined you have been judged guilty . According to section 134 (1) (d) you are under the sentence of a fine. Tinubu is not under any sentence of a fine. He wasn't even charged for a crime. The person who sent him some money while he was in Nigeria was a Nigerian politician Akande living in America whose two brothers were into drug trafficking. The man Akande who gifted Tinubu 8000 dollars in 1989 was a family friend to Tinubu's wife and was a rich man living in America.

So you saying Tinubu should have questioned where the wealth came from is disingenuous.

Tinubu was not fined rather he had the bulk of his money returned back to him when he filed complaint as the claimant because he discovered his account was blocked. The IRS (not the DEA) then told him he also has to pay tax from some of his savings he had in the U.S which he saved for a long time. Part of those savings belonged to his family and they all went to the court as claimants. So Tinubu tried to retrieve his money but rather than keep fighting the U.S Government he agreed like most people to lose some of his property. Because fighting the U.S Government to claim back all your funds would be stupid. It would take years and you end up expending more resources. Go and read up on civil forfeiture cases and how many innocent abandoned their cases and ended up losing more. Tinubu's lawyers advised him to just agree with the IRS and the court for the settlement.

Tinubu was given passport by the then Guinean president because Tinubu helped him in 2015 to win election. Passport expired in 2020. I still don't see how that equates to voluntary citizenship. This to me, is more or less like chasing shadows as with all things Atiku.

If the elections were rigged in some states why should Tinubu suffer for it when it did not favour him alone? To what extent was it rigged to demand the election be cancelled?

The commission gave guideline and they were all followed. For the presidential portal, the system was probably being bombarded more and INEC had to shut it down for a while. This is why they said there were technical glitches. IREV was just a viewing portal for transparency and 80% of the results have eventually been uploaded on IREV. The major thing which is the BVAS worked.
I won't dwell more on the money forfeited by Tinubu because no matter what we will always have what to say as backing.

The question now, is, did the president forced him to collect the citizenship and did he also forced him to document for it. Nobody can force you to become a citizen of any country, if you don't give full consent to it. The bottom line is, Tinubu truly agreed that he has Guinean passport buy only claimed it has expired. But citizenship doesn't expired. You can only renounce it or being revoked. Yes, passport can expire but citizenship don't.

You are the one that says no evidence that the election was rigged but I put it to you that evidence abounds that it was heavily rigged and each parties have made submission and tendered evidences to support that, except you didn't follow the proceeding. It is now left for the tribunal to study the evidences and give judgement if those evidences were weighty enough to warrant cancellation of the election or not.

This is the reason I did say, if it were a serious society where rule of laws are sacrosanct, many heads would have rolled in prison. Are you aware that money to the tune of #400b was appropriated for this election and someone will come out and say the web was bombarded and that made the commission to shut down the presidential potter but not the rep or Senate own. Well, thankfully, the commission never made such assertion you brought up during their defence at the tribunal. What they said was there was a glitch. Which however was not reported by the host web, Amazon as advanced by both PDP and LP in their petition and witness account and based on the report posted on the Amazon site. Meaning, they are the only one that saw the glitch, the host and designer of the site never saw it.
We cannot continue this way and expect to advance as a nation, that some set of people will be setting the nation back for their own self-interest.

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by plaindealer: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The individual behind the name Bola A. Tinubu, whether real or fake, male or female must be unmasked

This is a noble quest every patriotic Nigerian must support

Even with 1 million different certificates signed by 1 Billion different people, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR), is your President for the next 8 years.

lol @ anti Nigerian Pandora Igbos forming Nigerian?

Losers.. grin grin

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by JetApartment: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2023
Burob:
Abubakar Atiku na real Mumu Man, chasing shadows.

All this, just to tell us there was an error on Tinubu’s BSC from Chicago State University?

Useless Malu.

YeyeGbami:
Atiku serial loser, dubai babes dey wait for your return

helinues:
Atiku, go and rest inside gutter

Okoroawusa:
So you have now won the election?

You all have moral deficit, supporting someone doesn't mean doing it in stvpidity, your President is a confirmed fraudster who is capable of defrauding your children's future yet you are defending him blindly with zero sense of being a patriotic Nigerian.

You are all a disgrace to humanity.

You all fit the example of human beings that are far dumber than animals.

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by YeyeGbami: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2023
JetApartment:

You all have moral deficit, supporting someone doesn't mean doing it in stvpidity, your President is a confirmed fraudster who is capable of defrauding your children's future yet you are defending him blindly with zero sense of being a patriotic Nigerian.

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Knetpro(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
He is right
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by JetApartment: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=125391183][/quote]

Glad to see you named yourself yeye and have a cup at home for collecting tears from your unfortunate self.

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by GeneralDae: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
JetApartment:

Tell Atiku to go and do fish farming.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by YeyeGbami: 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
JetApartment:

Glad to see you named yourself yeye and have a cup at home for collecting tears from your unfortunate self.

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by 7arrows: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
tribalmall:
How far with igbos claim of Buhari being Elsudan or Eljibrin ? It's 8 years already, what truth as come out of that ?

How many times must Chicago University affirm Bola Tinubu graduated from the school before you miserable stop chasing shadows ?

The fact that fools chose to chase shadows does not make it, the fact you wail about it does not also make it right.

The burden is on you to prove it is not right according to Nigeria law. We all can't chose to be foolish taking your assumptions as fact, go on n prove Tinubu did not attend the school or shut your foolish mouth.

Look at this fool ?
You despicable soul that supported the fraudster Mnesome Ejikeme shamelessly in front of the whole wide world.

The institution Mnesome claim gave her the certificate came out boldly to testify she is a fraudster, a die hard criminal from birth for that matter but your despicable tribe still went out defending her the like of Ezekwusile n co.

In Tinubu case the institution affirmed Tinubu did attend the Scholl but fools like you that bigotry as ruined your miserable life want the school to claim Tinubu did not. You no just gree get sense one bit I swear.

Your father is a fool and married ur mother who happens to be an idiot so they gave birth to an asshole like you. Unfortunately for you the DNA of your parents produced you as a tribalistic bigot. Your emotions has beclouded you to the extent your Sense of reasoning is zero. Oloshi werey.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by jrusky(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Atiku too funny. Sir when you joined Tinubu in ACN then did you remember to asked him his certificate?

When you colluded with Tinubu in apc to destroyed Gej pls did you remember Tinubu about his certificate then?

But now you suddenly remember Tinubu certificate ba? Beside, a case still pending in court waiting for judgement you went out of Nigeria court and straight to Illinoise in US for a case pending in Nigeria court, sir grow up!!!
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by tribalmall: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wail softly Mr Foolish

7arrows:

Your father is a fool and married ur mother who happens to be an idiot so they gave birth to an asshole like you. Unfortunately for you the DNA of your parents produced you as a tribalistic bigot. Your emotions has beclouded you to the extent your Sense of reasoning is zero. Oloshi werey.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by lailo: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
ncoolsome:

Logo on the result is different.
Font size is different.
Gender is different.
Date of result issued is different.
Signataries on the result are different.
Name on the result is different.
Age used in gaining admission is different.
Tinubu had more than 40 years to clarify all this publicly but chose to hide,now people are doing the digging up,asking questions and you have the effontary to call it a foolish question,how foolish can you guys be ??

All those nonsense u wrote up there are missing in the same certificate and the school still confirms he graduated from there? Ogbeni allow court do her job and get the Bleep out my mention. Dumb people, looking for what is not lost.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by lailo: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Omowale2023:

Bros I asked you a question. Please give an answer
I don't answer dumb questions
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by lailo: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, names discrepancy is a fraud everywhere in the world. Names discrepancy caused David Lyon from being sworn in as the governor of Bayelsa state 4 years ago.
Try and say what you know and stop defending the undefendable.
If on your other certificates your name is spelt Godwin Mercy Janet and probably on your NYSC certificate they wrote Godwin Jane Mercy instead. If u submit it for election since it is your original certificate, does it mean u have committed a fraud, bcs the commission didn't arrange your name well or even shorten one of your name by error? Is it not up to the people who question the integrity of your certificate to prove it in court which I salute Atiku for. In fact I couldn't believe he would go that far. Atiku people who are even trying to prove that the certificate is fake are not even making as much noise as u brainless obidient who would only accuse and use lies and propaganda to finish your opponent. Allow Chicago state university, Atiku and court to prove the certificate is fake first you propagandists. Error on certificate does not connote fraud anywhere unless infringement confirmed. That Nigeria's court and politicians are using it as technicatilty to knock out their opponent does not mean the result is fake. Obi should show his election winning figures or get the ffuck outa tribunal.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by ncoolsome(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
lailo:

All those nonsense u wrote up there are missing in the same certificate and the school still confirms he graduated from there? Ogbeni allow court do her job and get the Bleep out my mention. Dumb people, looking for what is not lost.

Hello corn-brain if I may ask,do u know why people swear affidavit ??
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by drlateef: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Omowale2023:

When? And where?

Go and google it. Their officer under oath admitted their error and put it down to possible clerical error.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by garfield1: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

My brother, you're just guess commenting. Tinubu never said he wasn't a citizen of Guinea but claimed his citizenship expired as the Guinean passport expired. Read below from the link of the submission at the tribunal, with extract:

My brother, so far the commission gave direct guidelines by which they would conduct the 2023 General Elections. The commission cannot at the middle of the election changed his guidelines. That is Tantamount to double standard. No serious game of that nature that rules are changed at the middle of the game. If it were in a country where rule of law is sacrosanct, heads would have rolled. A glitch that only affected one out of the three elements conducted same day same time and with the same body. Common sense!

The problem with you obidients is that no matter how someone advance reasonable arguments,you will still stubbornly cling to your biased and skewed narrative even with the latest precedents and laws.section 133 D clearly says a candidate will not be qualified if the person is under a sentence of imprisonment,death or fine or any other crime.the key or operative word is a sentence which has to do with conviction which flows from a guilty charge.was he arraigned,charged and found guilty? No.the us authorities simply froze money totalling over 1 mil belonging to his accounts believed to belong to two convicts.aftet tinubu showed evidence that only 460k of that money belong to those convicts,the money was forfeited while that of tinubu was released.

Section E clearly says after ten years of conviction,you are free to contest...

Concerning the guinea matter,the passport is expired and in law,an expired document is inadmissible which means atiku has no evidence so far.again,atiku has the burden of proof.he is not the maker of the document and should have called the makers who are guinean embassy officials to testify and he failed to.again,the law says voluntarily acquiring another citizenship not dual citizenship.he failed to prove how tinubu either married,registered or naturalize in guinea.citizenship by birth and honorary are involuntary.again,the constitution said swearing allegiance to another country.no proof of this was tendered..atiku and obi have nothing solid
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by garfield1: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, names discrepancy is a fraud everywhere in the world. Names discrepancy caused David Lyon from being sworn in as the governor of Bayelsa state 4 years ago.
Try and say what you know and stop defending the undefendable.

The supreme court in edevbie vs sheriff 2022 clearly said they have departed from the Lyon judgment.to prove forgery,the issuing body must testify.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
lailo:

If on your other certificates your name is spelt Godwin Mercy Janet and probably on your NYSC certificate they wrote Godwin Jane Mercy instead. If u submit it for election since it is your original certificate, does it mean u have committed a fraud, bcs the commission didn't arrange your name well or even shorten one of your name by error? Is it not up to the people who question the integrity of your certificate to prove it in court which I salute Atiku for. In fact I couldn't believe he would go that far. Atiku people who are even trying to prove that the certificate is fake are not even making as much noise as u brainless obidient who would only accuse and use lies and propaganda to finish your opponent. Allow Chicago state university, Atiku and court to prove the certificate is fake first you propagandists. Error on certificate does not connote fraud anywhere unless infringement confirmed. That Nigeria's court and politicians are using it as technicatilty to knock out their opponent does not mean the result is fake. Obi should show his election winning figures or get the ffuck outa tribunal.
This is the problem I have with some of the supporters of Tinubu. Atiku is the one that took Tinubu to court for variations in his certificates but the one that is attacked are the obidients. Please are you people scared of Atiku or his supporters, that you have to leave the culprit and chasing the commenters? Is there any sense in leaving the main person and attacking the third party? It baffles me to the bone marrow.
News are reported all over the world and people take extract from them to form discussions and this happens in all forms of issues, especially news of concern to the society and her people.
I will advise you my brother, to face the main person and leave those commenting about it because they have fundamental right to free speech to do that.
Meanwhile, the problem of some of you is that you always think you know but in the long run, you know nothing. The issue in contention is not on names arrangement or rearrangement. There is nothing wrong rearranging names but there is everything wrong not have consistent names. Let me give example. If your name is David Ayo Modupe and any other of your certificate bears David Ayodele Modupe, are you aware that the two names are not the same thing. Mind you, it was part of the issues that affected Ayo Fayose in his first tenure that constitute his impeachment offence because another of his certificate bears Ayodele Fayose. So many times I correct people to write and arrange my name well in my place of work. Individuals names must be consistent always, you cannot be bearing different names at the same time when you're not a chameleon. That was what caused David Lyon not to be sworn in because his deputy wasn't consistent in his names because virtually all his certificates bear different names. Read below the extract from the supreme court and educate yourself and stop arguing blindly.

"However, here are the five names presented by Degi-Eremieoyo at different levels of his academic career which was in conflict with the name submitted on INEC’s Form CF 001.

Findings revealed that Degi-Eremienyo’s name was written as ‘Degi Biobara’ in his Primary School Certificate.

But his secondary school education documents showed a different name- Adegi Biobarakumo.

By the time he was admitted into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), the name has again mutated to Degi Biobarakuma.

And contrary to the name submitted to INEC, the politician’s name is Degi Biobarakuma Wangaha on his MBA Certificate from the same university in 2002.

Lastly, as the Deputy Governor-Elect, he bore Mr Degi-Eremienyo.

But in its verdict, the Supreme Court affirmed that “…the information given by the 3rd defendant on Form CF.001 that the documents thereto attached as his have not by any iota of credible evidence been so established.

“The information is false in all material particular as none of the said documents has any nexus with the name of the 3rd defendant (Degi-Eremienyo) on the said Form CF001.”

https://www.icirnigeria.org/here-are-the-five-conflicting-names-that-crippled-david-lyons-chance-of-emerging-as-next-governor-of-bayelsa/

Now, on Tinubu's own, his name inconsistent. Sex inconsistent. Date certificate issued inconsistent. Birth date inconsistent.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Bola Adekunle Tinubu
One certificate bears Female another Male.
One certificate reads 22 another reads 27.
Date of birth, one reads 1952 another reads 1954.
Just one man or can we say he is a dual being?

Besides, whoever wished to represent the people must be above board and that is the standard all over the world. You guys are only particular about election, forgetting that the process to the final result is most important. Many presidents of the world had been removed because of their past deeds.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by rightopdeep(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Can we For God's Sake Be Sincere for the Love of our nation Nigeria .. Irrespective of our Tribe, Religion and Culture .

I do not think it's Wrong for Someone to Notice some Inconsistencies and Mention it .

Atiku Noticed Some ,He Mentioned it .

Let's Keep our Fingers Cross and Wait for the Judiciary,CSU and all other Authorities Concerned.

If We Love A Politician , Remember That Our Nation Need More Love because Politician will come and Go and our National n Remains

Obi , Atiku,Tinubu Are All Politicians.

A Leader on a Nation , President for that Matter is Number one On a Country ...If There are Inconsistencies, Irregularities and Questions Let it be Treated .

Nothing Wrong to Validate th Authencity of OBI ,ATIKU AND TINUBU IDENTITY

NOW THE QUESTION IS

WHICH PRIMARY SCHOOL DID MY DEAR PRESIDENTS ATTENDS.

WHICH SECONDARY SCHOOL DID MY DEAR PRESIDENTS ATTENDS

WHO ARE THE FATHER AND MOTHER OF MY PRESIDENTS

WHICH STATES EXACTLY DID MY PRESIDENTS HAILS FROM .

WHO ARE MY PRESIDENTS BROTHERS AND SISTERS .

WHO ARE MY PRESIDENTS PRIMARY SCHOOL AND SECONDARY SCHOOL MATES ALIVE, I HEARD SOME DIED DURING THE CIVIL WAR ,OR DID ALL OF THEM DIED ?

I LOVE MY COUNTRY NIGERIA FIRST ,I LOVE EVERYONE

I ALSO LOVE MY COUNTRY PRESIDENT SO I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE ABOVE ABOUT HIM .

AT LEAST HE MUST HAVE ATTENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS BEFORE UNIVERSITY.

GOD BLESSES NIGERIA
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Daniety(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

The problem with you obidients is that no matter how someone advance reasonable arguments,you will still stubbornly cling to your biased and skewed narrative even with the latest precedents and laws.section 133 D clearly says a candidate will not be qualified if the person is under a sentence of imprisonment,death or fine or any other crime.the key or operative word is a sentence which has to do with conviction which flows from a guilty charge.was he arraigned,charged and found guilty? No.the us authorities simply froze money totalling over 1 mil belonging to his accounts believed to belong to two convicts.aftet tinubu showed evidence that only 460k of that money belong to those convicts,the money was forfeited while that of tinubu was released.

Section E clearly says after ten years of conviction,you are free to contest...

Concerning the guinea matter,the passport is expired and in law,an expired document is inadmissible which means atiku has no evidence so far.again,atiku has the burden of proof.he is not the maker of the document and should have called the makers who are guinean embassy officials to testify and he failed to.again,the law says voluntarily acquiring another citizenship not dual citizenship.he failed to prove how tinubu either married,registered or naturalize in guinea.citizenship by birth and honorary are involuntary.again,the constitution said swearing allegiance to another country.no proof of this was tendered..atiku and obi have nothing solid
I don't like engaging with you because owing up to issue is alien to you. You have never seen yourself being wrong for once since I know you on this platform. I have umpteenth times corrected you on this, even when you're caught pants down, you will always dance round it. You always believe you're Mr. Know All. So, I know people I have discourse with and not you.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by plaindealer: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I don't like engaging with you because owing up to issue is alien to you. You have never seen yourself being wrong for once since I know you on this platform. I have umpteenth times corrected you on this, even when you're caught pants down, you will always dance round it. You always believe you're Mr. Know All. So, I know people I have discourse with and not you.

All because you cannot accept superior, intelligent, and factual arguments.

See, you people don't like facts, sane and rational submissions, you think your emotional, sentimental, and group-thinking chants are facts and are admissible or good substitution for facts.

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by garfield1: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

The tribunal will soon rule and we shall know but before then the American court will rule first
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
plaindealer:

All because you cannot accept superior, intelligent, and factual arguments.

See, you people don't like facts, sane and rational submissions, you think your emotional, sentimental, and group-thinking chants are facts and are admissible or good substitution for facts.

Mr. Man, there's nothing factual about his argument. It was the same argument Tinubu's council advanced at the tribunal and the LP counsel told them they are dwelling on section 137 (1d) of the constitution while they are dwelling on section 137 (1e). This is an issue that has been addressed during council arguments at the tribunal.
It's you people that are attaching emotions to everything, forgetting that every council has their approach to issue.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by luluman: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Atiku serial loser, dubai babes dey wait for your return
You are so shameless o, is that the best response you can give to the allegations? You be mumu o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Hakika Islamic' Emerges - Nigerian Army / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account / Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.