Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku (38813 Views)

YIAGA Africa’s Report Validates Kogi Governorship Result / There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Court Validates Sowore, Deputy’s Suspension By AAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by brownroofpipuar: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2023
tribalmall:
We should continue this debate when there is any member of your household dead alive n unborn that is half as educated as I am.

Educated with oluwale certificate
Educated yet defending someone with a questionable cert.
Bragging rights is you'll surname

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Decarbonisation: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Atiku serial loser, dubai babes dey wait for your return

If this is all of you have to say to the post, then i am sorry, you are a shallow, criminality enabling and fu..cking brainless pleb!

End.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by discusant: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

Address what I wrote not all these balderdash you are writing.

Drug trafficking offense: was a case of civil forfeiture.

Certificate forgery: Only Chicago University can say he forged a certificate. So far they've not said that and they are proud to say he was their alumni.

Multiple nationality issue: Guinean passport was honorary by the then President. He didn't take it voluntarily.

25% Abuja: Dumb argument

Election rigging: No evidence

INEC deactivation of IREV: Not sufficient to claim rigging since there are signed copies from the polling units.

Lawyer to the Devil. Figments of your imagination.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by phorget(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Atiku serial loser, dubai babes dey wait for your return

He will still return to his Dubai babes but let him finish with Ebola first.

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by ncoolsome(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2023
lailo:

He probably submitted NEPA bill to gain admission and CSU collected it and graduated him with first class. Mumu.
Some of my certificates have 2 names while some 3 names. There are so many mistakes people make while registering their data which they will never have taught will haunt them later in life. This is not a new thing. Names descripancy doesn't connote fraud, once the person involve can explain why, so u guys should allow court do its job and stop propaganda. A school confirmed he is their alumnus and he graduated, u are still asking foolish question. Shebi u guys said he didn't go to any school, why now shifting goal post?

Logo on the result is different.
Font size is different.
Gender is different.
Date of result issued is different.
Signataries on the result are different.
Name on the result is different.
Age used in gaining admission is different.
Tinubu had more than 40 years to clarify all this publicly but chose to hide,now people are doing the digging up,asking questions and you have the effontary to call it a foolish question,how foolish can you guys be ??
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by tribalmall: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2023
Just look at the fool talking about education ?
I need cogent reason why semi illiterate like this clown 🤡 should not be sent to the gulllitione or matcheted to his doom for the effrontery to boast about education when he obviously lacks it.

brownroofpipuar:

Educated with oluwale certificate
Educated yet defending someone with a questionable cert.
Bragging rights is you'll surname
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by teebaxy(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2023
Burob:
Abubakar Atiku na real Mumu Man, chasing shadows.

All this, just to tell us there was an error on Tinubu’s BSC from Chicago State University?

Useless Malu.
na so our politicians be … when you lose an election make sure that you torment and distract the winning party… politics of bitterness that have lame the nation
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2023
plaindealer:
Ode, the clerical error means nothing, it happens every day and if push comes to shove, ordinary affidavit go take care of it, it means nothing.

The Uni said Tinubu aka the president of Nigeria graduated from their Uni, case closed..
Young man, the question is not about whether he graduated from the school or not but multiple errors detected in the certificate.
Are you aware that if a school certified you with a certificate and any alteration in the certificate given to you, render the certificate invalid. You cannot have different features in a single certificate course. That's just the problem and not whether he graduated or not. Everybody know he graduated but the certificate is inconsistent, meaning there is a foul play somewhere.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Codeye(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:

One can't give what he or she does not have

Bro, it's not possible to demand accountability, good governance and economic stability from a fraudster, a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture.
It's NOT wise to write all these allegedly.
These man you accused of those things is currently the Nigeria President and until a competent court says otherwise, we hold ourselves the duty to always demand the BEST even from the worse set of people.
Remember when there is will there is always a way.

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Atiku Atiku. The money bag.
Has he outdone a man who said he was richer than a state?
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by brownroofpipuar: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2023
tribalmall:
Just look at the fool talking about education ?
I need cogent reason why semi illiterate like this clown 🤡 should not be sent to the gulllitione or matcheted to his doom for the effrontery to boast about education when he obviously lacks it.

If you are educated as you claim then you will always demand for human standard for human standard demands we should question things that seems not to be right, we should voice it out for things to be right. The mind is only at peace when things are put right.

If the devil who's only duty on Earth is to kill steal and destroy is from your tribe you would give him your Foursquare. Ode
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by easiaq(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2023
That was how they talk about jibril from sudan til he fnsh 8yr
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Heroesworths(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The individual behind the name Bola A. Tinubu, whether real or fake, male or female must be unmasked

This is a noble quest every patriotic Nigerian must support

Smiles
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Eriokanmi: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2023
The same certificate error with different names that disqualified the bayelsa state governorship candidate, which gave Duoye Diri of the PDP, who came second to become governor that year...if the court should jettison this, then the judiciary is truly biased towards the elites in the society and a bad precedent will be set for the future of judiciary in Nigeria.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Kaiser20: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Too much Wahala surrounding Mr.Tibubu since he came to Abuja, Has his Ancestors invoked a curse on him?
Tinubu is the most disliked politician in Nigeria today
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by GeneralDae: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Whalis:

What I am suspecting is that he bought the degree from the University without attending. See everything is possible even in America. He paid money and was awarded the degree. Apart from that paper there is hardly any other supporting evidence they can produce.
Tinubu himself has submitted his transcripts to the Tribunal court.
The University has said they would release the transcripts as well if the court gives them permission.
So if there are transcripts with grades each year and confirmed classmates such as Tunde Badejo, how could he have bought the certificate? Make una dey reason things through and through naw.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by unavailablecity: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2023
looser keep crying
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by tribalmall: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Same a clown nurtured with irredeemable hate n chronic bigotry from his mother's womb. Did your bigoted father n mother teach you your miserable wretched life can never be right with bigotry n hate the only essence you hold dearly ?! That is where you should start putting your pathetic life right.

brownroofpipuar:

If you are educated as you claim then you will always demand for human standard for human standard demands we should question things that seems not to be right, we should voice it out for things to be right. The mind is only at peace when things are put right.

If the devil who's only duty on Earth is to kill steal and destroy is from your tribe you would give him your Foursquare. Ode
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by tribalmall: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2023
How far with igbos claim of Buhari being Elsudan or Eljibrin ? It's 8 years already, what truth as come out of that ?

How many times must Chicago University affirm Bola Tinubu graduated from the school before you miserable stop chasing shadows ?

The fact that fools chose to chase shadows does not make it, the fact you wail about it does not also make it right.

The burden is on you to prove it is not right according to Nigeria law. We all can't chose to be foolish taking your assumptions as fact, go on n prove Tinubu did not attend the school or shut your foolish mouth.

7arrows:

If everyone keeps saying the same thing about someone then the Truth might be in it. Is tinubu the only politician? Why is the issue of certificate and education only pointed to him? Tinubu's educational background has always been a subject of debate from time immemorial. Something is not right.

Look at this fool ?
You despicable soul that supported the fraudster Mnesome Ejikeme shamelessly in front of the whole wide world.

The institution Mnesome claim gave her the certificate came out boldly to testify she is a fraudster, a die hard criminal from birth for that matter but your despicable tribe still went out defending her the like of Ezekwusile n co.

In Tinubu case the institution affirmed Tinubu did attend the Scholl but fools like you that bigotry as ruined your miserable life want the school to claim Tinubu did not. You no just gree get sense one bit I swear.

Devil1Messenger:

It is big indictment on their part.
They need to clear their name to avoid future occurrence else people will start doubting the school.

I know u want to defend tribes man but please do it with conscience and sense
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Ofunaofu: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2023
Codeye:

It's NOT wise to write all these allegedly.
These man you accused of those things is currently the Nigeria President and until a competent court says otherwise, we hold ourselves the duty to always demand the BEST even from the worse set of people.
Remember when there is will there is always a way.

I am not accusing him, those who today work for him made those revelations

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by kemika8989(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by brownroofpipuar: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2023
tribalmall:
Same a clown nurtured with irredeemable hate n chronic bigotry from his mother's womb. Did your bigoted father n mother teach you your miserable wretched life can never be right with bigotry n hate the only essence you hold dearly ?! That is where you should start putting your pathetic life right.

Insult is what you brownroof Fulani slaves bastard are better of with when the truth is pointed to you people.
From the day when the world was created till it end Hausa/Fulani will keep killing you people. Awo, Awo's 1st son, abiola,kudirat etc. You and your family are the next to be fry by your slave master.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by YeyeGbami: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Your father is a serial looser

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by YeyeGbami: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

I feel the pains and anger in you all. You're all angry that we are doing everything possible to kick that your criminal mandate thief drug kingpin out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You're all angry we refused to back down and allow a known criminal to rule. Infact Tinubu must be jailed for forgery and perjury and him and his thieving family must cough out all what they have stolen from Lagos government. It's now obvious he was not qualified to run for governorship. Not even qualified to rule for councilor. He will contest for chairman of kirikiri maximum prison. That's where he belongs.
Tinubu s days are numbered and he won't escape it. You Ponu supporters should mark it somewhere
Hahahahahahaha

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by YeyeGbami: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2023
emmi14:
You are rather a serial nuisance. What is wrong with you? Looking at the state of economy, don't you think mental evaluation is next recommendations for you?

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Espelbengz(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2023
Waste of precious time, money wey they for use empower some people for him village or better still sink many bole holes for community use ba him they use pursue case for Yankee all in the name of proving nothing 😂 Nigerian politicians and desperation is like 5n6
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by YeyeGbami: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2023
Decarbonisation:

If this is all of you have to say to the post, then i am sorry, you are a shallow, criminality enabling and fu..cking brainless pleb!

End.

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Whalis: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

Tinubu himself has submitted his transcripts to the Tribunal court.
The University has said they would release the transcripts as well if the court gives them permission.
So if there are transcripts with grades each year and confirmed classmates such as Tunde Badejo, how could he have bought the certificate? Make una dey reason things through and through naw.
The issue is not the transcript from the school, let the school produce the prerequisite qualifications supporting documents submitted by Tinubu before he was given admission. If this is produced everything will rest.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Xscape1993(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2023
The founder of agberos in Nigeria and fraudulent activities are just inseperable.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by adecz: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2023
Most APC bigwigs have fake or no
academic records..

Up to this time, Tinubu has never told
us which Secondary school he attended
in Nigeria and who were his classmates.

E be like say, like them father Ododuwa, the
man just drop from sky, come end up
for Lagos.. 😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by GeneralDae: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2023
Whalis:

The issue is not the transcript from the school, let the school produce the prerequisite qualifications supporting documents submitted by Tinubu before he was given admission. If this is produced everything will rest.
You all should gather to decide what the issue is. The person I responded to said the issue is that he did not attend at all but bought the certificate.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Decarbonisation: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2023
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=125388682][/quote]

Fill that cup with your father's tears and forcefeed it to your mother.
Tw..at!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / 'Hakika Islamic' Emerges - Nigerian Army / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.