Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku (38816 Views)

YIAGA Africa’s Report Validates Kogi Governorship Result / There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Court Validates Sowore, Deputy’s Suspension By AAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by YeyeGbami: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
luluman:
You are so shameless o, is that the best response you can give to the allegations? You be mumu o.

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by helinues: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
brownroofpipuar:

Insult is what you brownroof Fulani slaves bastard are better of with when the truth is pointed to you people.
From the day when the world was created till it end Hausa/Fulani will keep killing you people. Awo, Awo's 1st son, abiola,kudirat etc. You and your family are the next to be fry by your slave master.

Mynd44
Oam4j
Dominique
Seun
mukina

Rule 2
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by lailo: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

This is the problem I have with some of the supporters of Tinubu. Atiku is the one that took Tinubu to court for variations in his certificates but the one that is attacked are the obidients. Please are you people scared of Atiku or his supporters, that you have to leave the culprit and chasing the commenters? Is there any sense in leaving the main person and attacking the third party? It baffles me to the bone marrow.
News are reported all over the world and people take extract from them to form discussions and this happens in all forms of issues, especially news of concern to the society and her people.
I will advise you my brother, to face the main person and leave those commenting about it because they have fundamental right to free speech to do that.
Meanwhile, the problem of some of you is that you always think you know but in the long run, you know nothing. The issue in contention is not on names arrangement or rearrangement. There is nothing wrong rearranging names but there is everything wrong not have consistent names. Let me give example. If your name is David Ayo Modupe and any other of your certificate bears David Ayodele Modupe, are you aware that the two names are not the same thing. Mind you, it was part of the issues that affected Ayo Fayose in his first tenure that constitute his impeachment offence because another of his certificate bears Ayodele Fayose. So many times I correct people to write and arrange my name well in my place of work. Individuals names must be consistent always, you cannot be bearing different names at the same time when you're not a chameleon. That was what caused David Lyon not to be sworn in because his deputy wasn't consistent in his names because virtually all his certificates bear different names. Read below the extract from the supreme court and educate yourself and stop arguing blindly.

"However, here are the five names presented by Degi-Eremieoyo at different levels of his academic career which was in conflict with the name submitted on INEC’s Form CF 001.

Findings revealed that Degi-Eremienyo’s name was written as ‘Degi Biobara’ in his Primary School Certificate.

But his secondary school education documents showed a different name- Adegi Biobarakumo.

By the time he was admitted into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), the name has again mutated to Degi Biobarakuma.

And contrary to the name submitted to INEC, the politician’s name is Degi Biobarakuma Wangaha on his MBA Certificate from the same university in 2002.

Lastly, as the Deputy Governor-Elect, he bore Mr Degi-Eremienyo.

But in its verdict, the Supreme Court affirmed that “…the information given by the 3rd defendant on Form CF.001 that the documents thereto attached as his have not by any iota of credible evidence been so established.

“The information is false in all material particular as none of the said documents has any nexus with the name of the 3rd defendant (Degi-Eremienyo) on the said Form CF001.”

https://www.icirnigeria.org/here-are-the-five-conflicting-names-that-crippled-david-lyons-chance-of-emerging-as-next-governor-of-bayelsa/

Now, on Tinubu's own, his name inconsistent. Sex inconsistent. Date certificate issued inconsistent. Birth date inconsistent.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Bola Adekunle Tinubu
One certificate bears Female another Male.
One certificate reads 22 another reads 27.
Date of birth, one reads 1952 another reads 1954.
Just one man or can we say he is a dual being?

Besides, whoever wished to represent the people must be above board and that is the standard all over the world. You guys are only particular about election, forgetting that the process to the final result is most important. Many presidents of the world had been removed because of their past deeds.
That u have inconsistency in your names in certificates does not connote fraud, I still repeat. It could be due to negligence. The documents are verifiable from the issuing institutions. That is not a rocket science. Fraud is delibrate alteration of records and until Tinubu is proved by a court of law to have altered his record by himself or with his knowledge, all these noise is still a propaganda. Atiku people are not making noise why should I attack them. It is obidients who are not even a party in the case that are everywhere fuming like someone with leprosy. Reasons u are being giving back in ur coin. Common sense is not common anymore.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by brownroofpipuar: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:

Mynd44
Oam4j
Dominique
Seun
mukina

Rule 2

Na craze dey worry u
Say i no fit open new account or what?
U dey mad sef, na only u get the monopoly to insult a whole region abi...
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Donake: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2023
Was Atiku and PDP supposed to find out the fraud presented to INEC as certificates or your party took bribes from emilokan to look the other way so this mess greets us all?
Burob:
Abubakar Atiku na real Mumu Man, chasing shadows.

All this, just to tell us there was an error on Tinubu’s BSC from Chicago State University?

Useless Malu.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Donake: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2023
After the bleating get it into your head obidients are citizens and stakeholders to the Nigerian project not foreigners from Niger and Chad chanting One Nigeria in deceitfulness such as the large illegal gold mining sites scattered all over the north without the FG lifting a finger.
lailo:

That u have inconsistency in your names in certificates does not connote fraud, I still repeat. It could be due to negligence. The documents are verifiable from the issuing institutions. That is not a rocket science. Fraud is delibrate alteration of records and until Tinubu is proved by a court of law to have altered his record by himself or with his knowledge, all these noise is still a propaganda. Atiku people are not making noise why should I attack them. It is obidients who are not even a party in the case that are everywhere fuming like someone with leprosy. Reasons u are being giving back in ur coin. Common sense is not common anymore.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 1:22am On Aug 28, 2023
lailo:

Even after I quoted a case that has been decided by the supreme court on names discrepancy. All the five certificates are genuine and owned by the deputy governor but inconsistent. What it means is that the certificates are meant for 5 people. I purposely extracted the judgement of the supreme court but you're still finding ways to dance round it, just to appear to be correct but very wrong.
You may sue the supreme court for ousting David Lyon for the inconsistency of his deputy, if you refused to accept the judgement that has been decided.
I won't be surprise if you're the same person with yarimo because always appear to be correct in your own eye but very wrong.
Now, obidients is your problem and not the person that brought the case out. Hope is not about inferiority complex or intimidation? Be man enough to confront your real enemy and leave the abstract.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by stacyadams: 1:25am On Aug 28, 2023
grin look
Burob:
Abubakar Atiku na real Mumu Man, chasing shadows.

All this, just to tell us there was an error on Tinubu’s BSC from Chicago State University?

Useless Malu.
look at atiku,then look at your self and then look at yourself again....

Don't u think u are a useless malu grin
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by lailo: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Even after I quoted a case that has been decided by the supreme court on names discrepancy. All the five certificates are genuine and owned by the deputy governor but inconsistent. What it means is that the certificates are meant for 5 people. I purposely extracted the judgement of the supreme court but you're still finding ways to dance round it, just to appear to be correct but very wrong.
You may sue the supreme court for ousting David Lyon for the inconsistency of his deputy, if you refused to accept the judgement that has been decided.
I won't be surprise if you're the same person with yarimo because always appear to be correct in your own eye but very wrong.
Now, obidients is your problem and not the person that brought the case out. Hope is not about inferiority complex or intimidation? Be man enough to confront your real enemy and leave the abstract.
Nobody is my enemy. Tinubu will surely floor all of u. Despite all the conspiracy, gang up and propaganda/lies against him, he won the election, he has been doing it, he will still do it again, supreme court or no supreme court. You were all aware of him coming, u ganged up, prepared well, use all means, he still beat u blue black. The supreme court judgement on bayelsa does not mean the deputy governor committed any fraud. Those certificates just like u also submitted in your write up may be genuine. That he was negligent in supplying different names at every stage of his academic life does not mean he committed any fraud. The law only didn't want to give room for fraudsters so that they won't use it as avenue to manoeuvre the system. The man was just a victim of circumstances, not a fraudster. Probably Atiku has noticed similar thing in Tinubu's record and wants to explore the opportunity to get him disqualified based of technicality, not bcs those certificates are not genuine. Atiku and Obi should present their winning figures in 2023 election since they said they won the election and stop trying to get the presidency through back door.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by garfield1: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

(3). Whether the 2nd Respondent was not disqualified under the
provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999
(As Amended) to contest the Presidential election held on 25th day of
February 2023, having regard to order of criminal forfeiture arising
from drug-related offence, his declaration of allegiance to a country
other than Nigeria, and[b] presenting a forged certificate to the 1st
Respondent?[/b]

The bolded is atiku's prayer at the tribunal,forgery.did he prove that tinubu forged the BSC? How is forgery proved? How many time would I tell you that the degi vs diri case is obsolete? Why are dumbidients so stubborn?
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
lailo:

Nobody is my enemy. Tinubu will surely floor all of u. Despite all the conspiracy, gang up and propaganda/lies against him, he won the election, he has been doing it, he will still do it again, supreme court or no supreme court. You were all aware of him coming, u ganged up, prepared well, use all means, he still beat u blue black. The supreme court judgement on bayelsa does not mean the deputy governor committed any fraud. Those certificates just like u also submitted in your write up may be genuine. That he was negligent in supplying different names at every stage of his academic life does not mean he committed any fraud. The law only didn't want to give room for fraudsters so that they won't use it as avenue to manoeuvre the system. The man was just a victim of circumstances, not a fraudster. Probably Atiku has noticed similar thing in Tinubu's record and wants to explore the opportunity to get him disqualified based of technicality, not bcs those certificates are not genuine. Atiku and Obi should present their winning figures in 2023 election since they said they won the election and stop trying to get the presidency through back door.
I want you to know that negligence is a crime in law. You can not freight ignorant of what is yours. If your name is Adebisi Gbadamosi in one certificate and Adebola Gbadamosi on another certificate. Yes, all are your names but not consistent, you've ran fool of the law. All those names are Degi's names but he wasn't consistent with them.
Now, if you're bearing James Gabriel Musa and another of your certificate is bearing James Musa Gabriel. That one there is no problem. But having different names is a serious problem.
All over the world, if you want to lead, your record must be intact and clean and clear. Many world leaders have been booted out for bad past, so, it is not a new thing.
You can win election but the process that brought you must be perfected else you have a wasted votes.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

(3). Whether the 2nd Respondent was not disqualified under the
provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999
(As Amended) to contest the Presidential election held on 25th day of
February 2023, having regard to order of criminal forfeiture arising
from drug-related offence, his declaration of allegiance to a country
other than Nigeria, and[b] presenting a forged certificate to the 1st
Respondent?[/b]

The bolded is atiku's prayer at the tribunal,forgery.did he prove that tinubu forged the BSC? How is forgery proved? How many time would I tell you that the degi vs diri case is obsolete? Why are dumbidients so stubborn?
You now resort to abuse. Sorry I won't go down low with you because you are not a lawyer and all the precedences you've quoted have not given any direction. Always thinking you're knowledgeable in all fields and tend to spread tentacle in all issues. Sorry, you're having discourse with knowledgeable person.
Just I have told you, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that someone that have different names, sex, dates on his certificate has committed infraction, if they can obtain same document from the issuing authority, which the petitioners have done but you only want them to bring them to speak in voice. It is left for the respondent to clear his mess.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by garfield1: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You now resort to abuse. Sorry I won't go down low with you because you are not a lawyer and all the precedences you've quoted have not given any direction. Always thinking you're knowledgeable in all fields and tend to spread tentacle in all issues. Sorry, you're having discourse with knowledgeable person.
Just I have told you, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that someone that have different names, sex, dates on his certificate has committed infraction, if they can obtain same document from the issuing authority, which the petitioners have done but you only want them to bring them to speak in voice. It is left for the respondent to clear his mess.

The supreme court has stated clearly in several cases of forgery that the issuing authority must be brought to testify which atiku failed to.why is atiku in USA court? It is because he knows he would lose at the apex court and needs additional evidence.
Dantiye cert had different names,same as sheriff yet the court said the issuers must testify which takes care of the adekunle matter.lp in Enugu called NYSC,why didn't atiku do same? In terms of difference in documents,obaseki had same issue and UI came and cleared it.a document is regular until proven otherwise by the issuing authority beyond reasonable doubt

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) / APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts / Policemen search Ibrahim Magu's house - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.