Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku (38817 Views)

YIAGA Africa’s Report Validates Kogi Governorship Result / There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Court Validates Sowore, Deputy’s Suspension By AAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Burob:
Abubakar Atiku na real Mumu Man, chasing shadows.

All this, just to tell us there was an error on Tinubu’s BSC from Chicago State University?

Useless Malu.

Says a poor broke boy from a failed country.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by brownroofpipuar: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Atiku is coming
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Omowale2023(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
drlateef:

This Atiku mumu is a didirin as we say in Yoruba. Errors are not the fault of Tinubu. So what point is he Atiku scoring here? Is he not labouring in vain?
Did they give you an error-ridden certificate from the school you graduated from?

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by garfield1: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
brownroofpipuar:
Atiku is coming

To Dubai
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
At this point, nothing on Tinubu's certificate or education can overturn elections results.

It is the reality.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by samuel9000: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
U a saint.......hell fire for judging others

ojobek:
Tinubu is a fraud and must be jailed,period.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by lailo: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
ncoolsome:

What result was submitted to even gain the admission in the first place ??
Why does his NYSC have Bola Adekunle Tinubu and not Bola Ahmed Tinubu ??
He probably submitted NEPA bill to gain admission and CSU collected it and graduated him with first class. Mumu.
Some of my certificates have 2 names while some 3 names. There are so many mistakes people make while registering their data which they will never have taught will haunt them later in life. This is not a new thing. Names descripancy doesn't connote fraud, once the person involve can explain why, so u guys should allow court do its job and stop propaganda. A school confirmed he is their alumnus and he graduated, u are still asking foolish question. Shebi u guys said he didn't go to any school, why now shifting goal post?
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by lailo: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Omowale2023:

Did you graduate from university?
And if yes, did they present you will an error-ridden certificate from a clerk ?
What mumu question is this? Who invented u guys brain? Did all my mates in primary school just like my testimony also have error in their certificate? Is this the first time u will hear of error in certificate information? Even leave error, shebi u guys said he didn't go to any school, why did the school now come out to testify he did attend? What gain will Tinubu get in changing the date or any other irrelevant thing on his certificate, when he actually graduated and the school already issued him certificate? I know this is all about Igbo presidency but this hatred towards the man would only destroy Igbo chance the more, that's what u guys don't know. Kwontinue
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by tribalmall: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
We should continue this debate when there is any member of your household dead alive n unborn that is half as educated as I am.

brownroofpipuar:

Awolowo gave una free education una say na agbero work sure pass now see as una dey disgrace una sef up and dan

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Pauliaette(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Atiku still dey runs Tinubu matter?
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by MRMRMR: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
ojobek:
Tinubu is a fraud and must be jailed,period.
Yes must be jailed in Anambra prison. Pple like u think with their anus. KIndly ask the police to jail him or better still right a petition to DSS. Willing wailer
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Only one man with dual
Sex
Date of birth
Date of issuance of degree certificate
Citizenship
State of origin
Only man that is a billionaire without a known enterprise.
Same man that is a mentor to those lazy youths that doesn't want to work before they eat.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by fasho01(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Atiku should stop chasing shadows and better stop funding those marabouts that are deceiving him that he'll one day preside over Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
lailo:

He probably submitted NEPA bill to gain admission and CSU collected it and graduated him with first class. Mumu.
Some of my certificates have 2 names while some 3 names. There are so many mistakes people make while registering their data which they will never have taught will haunt them later in life. This is not a new thing. Names descripancy doesn't connote fraud, once the person involve can explain why, so u guys should allow court do its job and stop propaganda. A school confirmed he is their alumnus and he graduated, u are still asking foolish question. Shebi u guys said he didn't go to any school, why now shifting goal post?
Mr. Man, names discrepancy is a fraud everywhere in the world. Names discrepancy caused David Lyon from being sworn in as the governor of Bayelsa state 4 years ago.
Try and say what you know and stop defending the undefendable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Majesty7: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jostoman:
Nigerians need to the identity of the man ruling them. Where is the WAEC result they submitted to inec in 1998? I had the secondary school doesnt exist anymore in 2023 grin

What qualification did Obi submitted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Burob: 12:06am On Aug 27, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Says a poor broke boy from a failed country
Wailer go look 👀 mirror properly, tell me who you see?
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Burob: 12:11am On Aug 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, names discrepancy is a fraud everywhere in the world. Names discrepancy caused David Lyon from being sworn in as the governor of Bayelsa state 4 years ago.
Try and say what you know and stop defending the undefendable.
obvious that you are Jobless? Name discrepancies indeed.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by drlateef: 12:14am On Aug 27, 2023
Omowale2023:

Did they give you an error-ridden certificate from the school you graduated from?

Please shut up!!! The school has admitted it’s their error.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Burob: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
Only one man with dual
Sex
Date of birth
Date of issuance of degree certificate
Citizenship
State of origin
Only man that is a billionaire without a known enterprise.
Same man that is a mentor to those lazy youths that doesn't want to work before they eat.
You will remain in poverty, & so shall It be Nonsensical Lazy Almijiri.

You are not ashamed to say you that you are waiting for your Master Jagaban to come & elevate you from poverty, yet you have state Governor & Local Government Chairman?
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Funflipper: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2023
brownroofpipuar:
Atiku is coming

Since 2019 A.D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Burob: 12:21am On Aug 27, 2023
Omowale2023:

And the irony is that the Chief Wailers like yourself, have no certificate whatsoever, hence your lack of certification has transformed you into a Wailer on social media, ie Nairaland.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

Address what I wrote not all these balderdash you are writing.

Drug trafficking offense: was a case of civil forfeiture.

Certificate forgery: Only Chicago University can say he forged a certificate. So far they've not said that and they are proud to say he was their alumni.

Multiple nationality issue: Guinean passport was honorary by the then President. He didn't take it voluntarily.

25% Abuja: Dumb argument

Election rigging: No evidence

INEC deactivation of IREV: Not sufficient to claim rigging since there are signed copies from the polling units.

Let me address your points one after the other.

The forfeited $460,000 was claimed to be civil forfeiture by Tinubu's camp. The court never said it was a civil forfeiture and that was why during cross examination of Senator Bamidele, Tinubu star witness, he was asked if he was aware that the forfeited amount was a product of narcotic and he answered in affirmative, yes.
Meanwhile, whether civil or criminal forfeiture, the supreme court of the land had defined forfeiture as thus in his ruling between Abacha son and AGF:
Black’s Law Dictionary, 8th edition at page 677 defines ‘forfeiture’ thus:

The divestiture of property without compensation.
The loss of a right, privilege or property because of a crime, breach of obligation or neglect of duty.” It goes on to say ‘title is instantaneously transferred to another, such as the govt., a corporation or a private person’. Therefore forfeiture connotes punishment for a crime committed and its effect is instantaneous.
That was how the CJN, Ariwoola defined forfeiture in the ruling, so whether civil or no civil, to forfeit is a punishment for a crime committed. Thankfully he will part of the justices that will seat on the same case.

No doubt it is only issuing authority that can claim their certificate is forged but in this context they are talking about discrepancies in the certificates issued. The sex is female. The date on the certificates reads 22 and 27. The date of birth reads 1952 and 1954. And you think university of such caliber that has been in operation for over 160 can commit such errors.

At the tribunal Tinubu's lawyer never said it was honorary but diplomatic passport. And a diplomatic passport is given to only a citizen of a country to ease their assignment in a foreign land and not the other way round. He even admitted to it but claimed it has expired and that makes his citizenship expired. Read from this link:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/18/my-guinean-citizenship-invalid-my-passport-expired-2020-president-tinubu-tells-tribunal&ved=2ahUKEwiLqcmZvfuAAxUPVUEAHZdzD0gQFnoECCkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0QelaCk0R_zw6gUpbBDnp3

25% at FCT may be dumb to you until it is being interpreted by the tribunal. That can swings anywhere. All depends on how individual interpreted it.

No evidence of rigging but it was shown at the tribunal that two states that was claimed to have been won by Tinubu, Rivers and Benue were not won by him but by LP and some pockets of local governments in Nigeria.

On the last one. Are you aware that the electoral Act mandated polling units agents to compulsorily snap a copy of result and transmit it as provided by the commission. What did the commission provided for the transmission of the results. REVs. The subsection even gave penalty for not doing that. I think 6months or 3 years jail term or fine of #500,000. These are what the law say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Pwettylinda(f): 12:46am On Aug 27, 2023
Burob:
What allegation? Anyone is entitled to their opinion, doesn’t necessarily make it the truth.

Them supposed throw out your hands inside boiling oil for five minutes grin grin it can reset your brain for ever

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by poseidon12: 12:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Good job Atiku.
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Omowale2023(m): 1:09am On Aug 27, 2023
Burob:
And the irony is that the Chief Wailers like yourself, have no certificate whatsoever, hence your lack of certification has transformed you into a Wailer on social media, ie Nairaland.
Bros.....I went to UNILAG. So what are you saying?
I asked you a question, if you don't have, den say it, which one is....
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Omowale2023(m): 1:09am On Aug 27, 2023
drlateef:

Please shut up!!! The school has admitted it’s their error.
When? And where?
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Omowale2023(m): 1:10am On Aug 27, 2023
lailo:

What mumu question is this? Who invented u guys brain? Did all my mates in primary school just like my testimony also have error in their certificate? Is this the first time u will hear of error in certificate information? Even leave error, shebi u guys said he didn't go to any school, why did the school now come out to testify he did attend? What gain will Tinubu get in changing the date or any other irrelevant thing on his certificate, when he actually graduated and the school already issued him certificate? I know this is all about Igbo presidency but this hatred towards the man would only destroy Igbo chance the more, that's what u guys don't know. Kwontinue
Bros I asked you a question. Please give an answer

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by plaindealer: 1:21am On Aug 27, 2023
Ode, the clerical error means nothing, it happens every day and if push comes to shove, ordinary affidavit go take care of it, it means nothing.

The Uni said Tinubu aka the president of Nigeria graduated from their Uni, case closed..

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Kaiser20: 1:25am On Aug 27, 2023
EVERYTHING ABOUT TINUBU HAS QUESTION MARKS.
IF TINUBU SAY COME, BEGIN TO RUN

1 Like

Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by Codeye(m): 1:31am On Aug 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The individual behind the name Bola A. Tinubu, whether real or fake, male or female must be unmasked

This is a noble quest every patriotic Nigerian must support
Little did you know that this is merely a distraction.
What happened to Buhari nepa bill certificate?
Demand accountability
Demand good governance
Demand Economic stability.
Stop being distracted
Wake up!
Re: Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku by NAC1666: 1:31am On Aug 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The individual behind the name Bola A. Tinubu, whether real or fake, male or female must be unmasked

This is a noble quest every patriotic Nigerian must support
That's all I want to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] / Policemen search Ibrahim Magu's house - Punch / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.