Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly (40673 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Bluntemperor: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:
cool
God bless Nigeria
God bless HE Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban GCFR

If you think the World Leaders will allowed Nigeria to go down because 2023 - already Past Elections,then you are a Fool.
If you don't get it that Nigeria is too Strategic as a Nation in Africa,t
to overcome her Problems like any Democratic Country,then you don't know anything about International Politics!
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Teijc92: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
:

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by hotseat: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ordinarily, any piece of good news coming the way of Nigeria should be cheery and act as a soothing balm on the bruised pysche of the average Nigerian.

Alas, not so with the ill-wishers!

Tinubu, being human is vulnerable just like the rest of humanity.

He may have some flaws but, it's my fervent belief that he means well for our country and that with the cooperation of all Nigerians, he would lift Nigeria/Nigerians out of the present economic doldrums.

Let's learn to love our country!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by ogundeleai(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
Igbo extraction will be disappointed.... Hitherto, they have illusion that once Mr president step into US soil he will be arrested..
Average Igbo now after press statements 👇
OBI TI LULE

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Tareq1105: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

He wan go beg and negotiate for more time

US needs to be patient with Ebola

He wan go renew another contract since the one he’s been instructed to strike Niger isn’t working out

Maybe this time he wan go sign gay law to Nigeria

The bedwetter can do anything for USA not to release his transgender Chicago records to Atiku

It's obvious that you have saw dust in your brain. Just keep ranting even though your ranting wouldn't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by itsme01: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bluntemperor:

If you think the World Leaders will allowed Nigeria to go down because 2023 - already Past Elections,then you are a Fool.
If you don't get it that Nigeria is too Strategic as a Nation in Africa,t
to overcome her Problems like any Democratic Country,then you don't know anything about International Politics!

Asked yourself an honest question?!

Does your comment In anyway relate to this simple statement "
God bless Nigeria
."
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Weretuntun: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ozommadu:
Because of immunity Ebola wan go USA grin

Why he no try am in the past 20years...hand for touch am
ILLITERATE IS THE REASON NIGERIA IS BACKWARD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Samogloby: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Accept Biden and refused to travel to Russia because Tinubu is scares so that United States will not reveal his inconsistency results from Chicago University
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Ikpunnegi01: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

The love we have for Tinubu be like say Buhari own na play o.

God, we thank you for not giving us the one who Laboured in Vain and said he got an advice from a mad man. Where we for der now?

Ebenezer! Indeed you're our helper.

You wey run away from Benue to your in-law place for imo state, what's up; its been long my boy?
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by BOYS2MEN: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
I swear ...the mods are only answerable to the apc online goons... sad+waste
Taylor90:

mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod

Before you delete my comment highlight what I said above that’s wrong

Because I don see say if them APC goons mention una to a post that doesn’t suit them una go rush go delete and ban

But they’ll be so free to flex muscles when it comes to Obi and Ndi Igbo
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by yahoodetector: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
nedekid:

Any which way, he is still a charlatan.

Definitely

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Raskimonojendor: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
enemyofprogress:
dem no born am well make him no go. America get him blokos for their hands

illicit:
A wanted drug Lord

shocked

Ozommadu:
Because of immunity Ebola wan go USA grin

Why he no try am in the past 20years...hand for touch am
Tinubu was in the USA in 2013. Y'all would just open your buccal cavity WAA dey talk BS.

https://dailypost.ng/2013/04/08/photonews-bola-tinubu-and-wife-meet-us-assistant-secretary-of-state-african-affairs-in-washington/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by YesDaddyTill203: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Your parents dey IDP camp where Fulanis chase them commot from Benue

You dey Cotonou dey hype your oppressor

True true na Fulani herdsmen fit una

I see you’re new on Nairaland I guess you was just newly recruited into APC 32k miscreants wages

They must have told you to avoid me abi?

I be time bomb ooo just so you know

Bastards
This brainwashed delusional retar@ded imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibal is known for posting rubbish like other IPOB lunatics. Pls just ignore the Aba baby factory product.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Tareq1105: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Make baba Seyi no go there dey do balablu bulalaba o

It's obvious to everyone including obifools that balablu was a scam designed to demarket Tinubu but God pass dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Mosba: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Admin, permit me to ask once again waitin Biden take Sister Chimamanda letter do? Abi shot put allow for Whitehouse?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by cursedAbiola(f): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

Asked yourself an honest question?!

Does your comment In anyway relate to this simple statement "
God bless Nigeria
."
my baby boy 💋💋💋
thunder scatter Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

God, we thank you for not giving us the one who Laboured in Vain and said he got an advice from a mad man. Where we for der now?

na wail u dey wail nor be prayer. Go buy fuel and wail more...useless brainwashed skull miner
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by mosez346(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ilu ti UN lu fun ECOWAS ni won n lu sita.. awon oloshi oniranu grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Tareq1105: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Samogloby:
Accept Biden and refused to travel to Russia because Tinubu is scares so that United States will not reveal his inconsistency results from Chicago University

I don't have data to waste on an obifool.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by truthhurtsnaira: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

Disturbed soul….. How much Naira they paying you. It’s Berra you masterbate to pixs of Chioma
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Waffarianman(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
You guys hailing Tinubu happy with the situations of the country right now. Una reasoning and mentality attimes baffled me
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Zico5(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=125380333][/quote]
They have truly replaced ur brain with sawdust and that's why u are following a blessed man up and down. I pray it's not too late before u realised u are nothing but just a waste to ur family.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by faebenezer5star: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2023

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Regex: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Master and slave relationship.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Roger3D(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
lexy2014:

benuejosh kissed buharis arse for 8years despite suffering the effects of buharis failure.

Once a sycophant, always a sycophant.
If you support Obi then you are nor far apart from him
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by martsproNG: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Garri does not require advertisement neither is Bread but the way u and many empty brain dead Zombies advertises this una packaged Junkie called BAT, it's peaks volume to the international Communities...lol......
benuejosh:
President wey sabi.

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Kay25(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

I see you’re new on Nairaland I guess you was just newly recruited into APC 32k miscreants wages

Bastards
Hatred won't make u see anything good no Wonder that region of hatred refuses to grow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Igboslayer: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

He wan go renew another contract since the one he’s been instructed to strike Niger isn’t working out

The bedwetter can do anything for USA not to release his transgender Chicago records to Atiku
Una go explain tire with no evidence. Kvetching crazy saddest with a bitter soul

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Raskimonojendor: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Pakute:
I feel like this is in response to BRICS and a direct rivalry for who takes the bigger meat off the giant of africa. Jagaban is playing his card right, being firm, assertive and blunt, not kowtowing to either side. His demand for Africa being an independent democracy without external interference is reassuring but a tough call. Jagaban is the leader Africa has been waiting for. Interesting times ahead.
You Sabi well.
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Cries of a child of perdition and hatred. May God comfort you 🙏
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by Crafteck1: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

I agree with you on that

Bastards
Re: Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly by brownroofpipuar: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Make una first release him CSU result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.