Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister (20588 Views)

Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Jalabia: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
Happy sunday y'all, so i have this issue bothering me that i need advice on.

So me and this my guy have known for some years now and i know him as someone who has a flaw for anything under skirts.

It didnt bother me all these while cause i am nt one to judge until recently when i found out from my girlfriend that he was codedly wooing my junior sister and they just started dating.

Now the problem is i dnt knw if i should warn my sister about him and try and put a stop to the relationship or just try and give him and her a chance.

Please advice
Why won't you warn your sister! When the wahala happens, you will be involved. Please warn your sister to desist from such relationship. You are a bad brother if you don't wsrn her. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Villa12(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
fantastic1:
Give what chance? He wan just chop your sister. If he meant well, he would have spoken to you about it.
no mind the guy. He wanna trade his sister for money.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by bluefilm: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

So me and this my guy have known for some years now and i know him as someone who has a flaw for anything under skirts.

It didnt bother me all these while cause i am nt one to judge until recently when i found out from my girlfriend that he was codedly wooing my junior sister and they just started dating.

Now the problem is i dnt knw if i should warn my sister about him and try and put a stop to the relationship or just try and give him and her a chance.

Please advice

You haven't judged him since.

Why do you want to start judging him now?
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tell your sister.

Your GF should have given you the heads up BEFORE and NOT AFTER they started dating.

Your friend did not show you respect enough to inform you formally.

Tell your sister as a good brother that you still have time to be.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by dopedealer(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
deltateam:

Your questions are funny. You're asking if a womanizer wants to get married.

What's different between op sister and others on his forgone list?
^
What if he has changed , repented and ready to settle down ?
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Switinthemiddle(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Aguogba:

If your friend is such a person, it tells much about you. While I'm not being suggestive that you're exactly like your friend, your moniker is making me not to doubt my instincts.
THIS MAN

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Switinthemiddle(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bellotelli:

You sef woo his sister or his mother. Case close.
they stay abroad, germany to be precise
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Switinthemiddle(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

He is a bad friend....tey to end the relationship and cut him off... although I suspect that he is ur chairman and u are scared of telling him ...and that's why he dint ask for ur permission and went ahead , thereby disrespecting u
Nah. He's just my gee. Besides he has dated my friend and also dumped her
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Jeon(m): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin
Yes, do allow him to.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Decent09(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice

Bro Code 19 Breaker
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by fkj950ax(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

me and this my guy have known for some years
i know him as someone who has a flaw for anything under skirts.
It didnt bother me all these while
he was codedly wooing my junior sister and they just started dating.

This is what happens when "good" people stand idle and let bad behavior of others run a-mock.

That fire has reached your farm, and now you want people to help you find water to put it out. Same people you sat on the fence and watched fire burn their farms.

Its not about judging others and minding your business. Its about playing your part in making the society we live in a good place. Congrats on your sister dating the monster you indirectly created.

Speak to your sister and to your friend if you are truly and really his friend all these years.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
lol, gee calm down he no reach this level. He is still my main padi. Its just his ways ion like

They are warning you now,, u dey do strong head. Sooner u will still come here to lament how Ur friend bleep Ur sis and rub it on Ur face.... The worse from the bro code a nigga will break is dating/bleeping his friend sis.... A friend who is a chronic womanizer and had also try that shit with a friend sis in our circle and ended up bleeping her wanted to try such with my sis, I heard of it and I acted fast, fought both him and my sis. I reported to our Mom and elderly sis telling them to warn her. I fought with him (the friend) seriously and cut ties with him immediately. I'll not use my hand do my self ooo..
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by 1Sharon(f): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
lol, gee calm down he no reach this level. He is still my main padi. Its just his ways ion like

But you liked his ways when he wasn't dating your sister.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by 7arrows: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice

That's if they haven't started dating already behind u.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Starships4u(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice

This is a very tricky issue....
Buh ask yhurself,
Can I sponsor my sister for medical treatments for sexually transmitted infections?

How would I live with myself if she falls prey to his love peddling so hard and emotionally damaged knowing fully well that yhu had a prior knowledge of his person and did little close to nothing to help her...

However,
They both could hate yhu for trying to have a say in their love life and it'd bring a strain on yhur relationship with yhur sis(forget the friend cos yhu can easily discard him anyday anytime).

Just know FAMILY IS BLOOD!
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by 7arrows: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
As far as your sister don gree.

Na story for the gods.

After you warn her

She will go and tell her lover if it is true.

The boy will say.
I swear with my life I used to be but it is because all the gals I dated never really loved me. I have them all my best.

She will say promise me.
The boy will say I promise

At the end they continue.

If you want to really end it use a plot.

Most likely your sis might even be the one chasing after him.

That one nothing you can do.

Bros are you talking out of experience? Please talk true
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
7arrows:

Bros are you talking out of experience? Please talk true

The moment a gal loves you.

Any opposing voice she will come and ask for validation and motivation.

She wants you to give her reasons to love.

Because she loves the feeling of being in love.

Is an addiction.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Advancedman(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice

Show me your friend and I will tell who you are.
So don't ever interfere in their relationship.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by megacodes: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
What happens when it comes to marriage?
Ikennaford:
Your guy is not a real niqqa, close niqqis don't hit on'em close buddy sisters, bro code
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice
Put a stop to the relationahip.
How can your own friend be dating your sister?
There are many other girls out there in the world, he should go and date them and leave your sister alone.
Worst thing, he is a womanizer.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by achimendy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice

That your guy messed up big time, guy man no dey follow another guy man sister o. Secondly, he will definitely burst your sisters virgina which you're 100% sure of, but don't be harsh on any of them just warn your sister and let her know who he is. But if she no hear leave her o, na her nyash go hear am.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Blackdisciple(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
To be honest some guys no get shame at all,
I can't reason to date my friend's sister..

Your friend has no shame if giving opportunity he will want to date your wife...

You have a responsiblity to caution your sister about him don't hide anything from make sure you tell her everything then it's left for her to decide...she has not shame as well she knows that he is your friend but still give in to his request without confining in you....

The ball is in her court...
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by jaymichael(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Stawner16:
Your friend certainly has no respect for the bro code.
Clearly he doesn't. My close friend's sister is also considered as my sister. How my prick wan take stand sef even if she strip completely.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Hollandia2030: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
You are a bad guy😂
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by 7arrows: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
[quote author=Yugoslavia247 post=125398885]

The moment a gal loves you.

Any opposing voice she will come and ask for validation and motivation.

She wants you to give her reasons to love.

Because she loves the feeling of being in love.

Is an addiction.[/quota

Absolutely true
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by shineeye1: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice

Just warn you sister to stop fucking around. If she is not fucking around, she will not be game for your womanizer friend. If she is a fuckabout , then dating or not dating your womanizer friend makes no difference
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Exodora: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice
Just imagine! Birds of a feather.
If you are not his type I don't see why warning your sister or better still warning him to stay away from anyone relating to you should be a problem.
Don't do anything untill he messes with your sister's heart.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by ekitimanalways(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice

I will beat him to death. He will be the only one in hell in a wheelchair. I don't date my friend's sister. I constantly warn my friends to stay away from my sister or else I… They know I ain't joking…
My piece of advice to you: do what is best for you and your sister.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by YourGFsnatcher: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice

You don't love your sister grin cheesy till dem tear am finish
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by YourGFsnatcher: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Your main Padiham that doesn't respect you? So u are chosen ur friend over your sister? Why do people always fall for the wrong people. He's playing u n ur sister. He's a baller.. I respect your friend, he's far wiser than you.. even got u defending him. grin bad boy for real
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Iykenuwa(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Then you're a simp variant.

Instead of you to protect your sister from a wolf, you're forming rubbish friendship.

You irritate me Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working / Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy / How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.