Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister (20590 Views)

Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2023
nedekid:

I avoid her or get my friends permission ie b? Bring it to his knowledge, and he has to be OK with it. (Most likely he will disapprove).

What if after her brother disapprove of the relationship, and she insists to her brother that she is madly in love with u. Dat she MUST date you there by going against her brothers command
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2023
achimendy:

If you like her too then signal your guy which is her brother and tell him about it, just to clear the air. But if you dont like her then decline her offer.

My reason for saying all this is because, when I have a good relationship with someone I always try as much as possible to maintain it, and women most times wen dey come into a relationship with someone that's close to their brothers, sisters, husbands or close friends you just have to be careful, because it might end up ruining your relationship with those your close pals that are related to her in one way or the other.

I've seen it several times with my own eyes. Women most times can spoil your relationship with someone very dear to you. So I always use my brain wen dealing with them.

What if d both of u are madly in love with each other and she insists to her brother dat she must date you thereby going against her brothers command
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by achimendy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Chidolalar:

What if d both of u are madly in love with each other and she insists to her brother dat she must date you thereby going against her brothers command

Madly in love with each other means the relationship has grown tall. Am talking about the early stage of it.
Every brother is a guy man, so no matter how he will understand even if he refused at first, but with time he will let you guys be, except you're a bad friend.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Villa12(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2023
Chidolalar:

So u usually take permission from brothers of all d girls u have dated or have been dating?
OP friend is naturally a bad person and do not deserve to be called friend. I do not date my friends sister because it's absolutely wrong and if eventually i found true love in my friend sister, i will take permission from him. I will not go after my friends sisters if i know i don't have genuine interest
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Villa12(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2023
Chidolalar:

So u wan tell me u no dey date other guys sister abi or never date other guys sister abi?
are you mad? Are those other guys my friends? Be like you dey mad.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by jameel6: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Chidolalar:

Why do u say so
But u date other guys sister
Yes, but not my friend's sisters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You / Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.