Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister (20559 Views)

Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by dboY1123(m): 4:00am On Aug 28, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
Happy sunday y'all, so i have this issue bothering me that i need advice on.

So me and this my guy have known for some years now and i know him as someone who has a flaw for anything under skirts.

It didnt bother me all these while cause i am nt one to judge until recently when i found out from my girlfriend that he was codedly wooing my junior sister and they just started dating.

Now the problem is i dnt knw if i should warn my sister about him and try and put a stop to the relationship or just try and give him and her a chance.

Please advice

Op ,it is either you're benefiting from the guy u called ur friend, or youre owing him and u don't want to Bleep up cz he'll ask for his money.

Can you date his sister? A close friend oo.. No naaa.
I also have gees very close one infact one is next our house and his sister is really endowed and all that but, how does it seem dating my friend's sister? 1. I don't respect myself. 2. I don't respect our friendship 3. If she mistakingly put in, would I wanna marry her? Considering we ain't strangers at all, both parents might even know eachother. So? Is there honor or respect from that side?

The thing is, your friend used money to deceive her, and u also know girls!! If not, I'm sure your sister won't wanna be that stupid to start bleeping her brother's close friend.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by BluntCrazeMan: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

So me and this my guy have known for some years now and i know him as someone who has a flaw for anything under skirts.

It didnt bother me all these while cause i am nt one to judge until recently when i found out from my girlfriend that he was codedly wooing my junior sister and they just started dating.

Now the problem is i dnt knw if i should warn my sister about him and try and put a stop to the relationship or just try and give him and her a chance.

Please advice
These things are very simple..

If you thought your sister how to know and identify genuine love,, you shouldn't be bothered a-bit.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by BluntCrazeMan: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
lol, gee calm down he no reach this level. He is still my main padi. Its just his ways ion like
You're afraid he will fụ́ck your sister and dump her??
Or you're afraid your sister will commit many abortions for him??

What exactly are you afraid of.?
I see...
You wouldn't like to hear him describing her body and punna in his crazy jokes,, and even describing her ring-tone..
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Clinghton: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2023
If your sister was your daughter would you allow such relationship to progress.

Your sister is probably unaware of they womanizing nature of your friend.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by EZETEC101: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2023
My Brother can allow it if you want to sister to die untimely shocked shocked shocked...
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by tesuto1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
Your friend has no good intentions for your sister. If he has,he would have carried you along right from the onset not this hide and seek he's doing with her
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by 1Satanist: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
GodSaklek:

play your role as an elder brother,ask her if what u heared is true,if she never denied it,then tell her that u are not happy about it,so she should quit,let her undastnd that the person is ur friend,a friend is also like a family member who will forever remain as part of the family,tell her that u are not in suppose of that,unless they get married in near future which u dont see happening,if he end up dumping her bcus u know your friend very well,this will also affect your image and reduce u to nothing.

Na Ogun go kee you there if you no refund me my money.

Scammer!!!!
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by benjanny(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
Best of friends
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by benjanny(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Any of my friend wooing my sister doesn't have respect for me in the first place.

why should you even woo my sister in the first place??
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by TOBOSCOASSURES(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
No Real G dates his friend sister cos he (the G) sees your sister as his sister as well so no such feeling…Even when it comes a real G will always try to fight such feeling.Else he’s ready to settle down n get married to her not on d ground of game playing..
Your G no regard una friendship..
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by deltateam: 6:20am On Aug 29, 2023
dopedealer:

^
What if he has changed , repented and ready to settle down ?

You watch too much Nollywood.

Is it op sister that would convert him or transform him?

Not saying it's not possible but come on. Would you allow it if your own sister is involved?
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice

A womanizer is alwayz a womanizer. They need grace to change
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2023
Gggjhhj:
My friend can't date my sister, my sisters is like there sisters, likewise I can't date my friends sister, no matter how she enter eye
Why?
But u date other guys sister
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2023
jameel6:
If you are my friend, no matter how good, how close you are to me, I will never allow you date my sister.
Why do u say so
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 12:22am On Aug 31, 2023
intruder15:

He went against the bro code by dating your sister. Confront him about it and tell him to back off. If he doesn't, I see no reason he should be called your friend. True friends don't run shits with family.

If he choose not to back off, confront your sister and let her know that you don't approve their relationship.

You are doing this to save your head. What if he impregnates her and denies the pregnancy? They will now say is he not your friend? Call it out now so it won't come back in future to haunt you.

What is this bro code u guys have been commenting here?
Don't guys date other guys sister
What difference does it make dating your friend sister when you also date other guys sister
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 12:28am On Aug 31, 2023
nedekid:
If he has started nacking her, then no point in you stopping them.
But why in the first instance will your paddy put eye on your sister to even date her ontop?
It is not done. That you friend can stab you at your back.
Did you ever watch SCARFACE?
But guys date other guys sister.
So what difference does it make?
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 12:32am On Aug 31, 2023
Villa12:
exactly

Even if he was a responsible person he has to go through his friend. He needs his friend permission. At least to know if his friend is in support of it or not.

So u usually take permission from brothers of all d girls u have dated or have been dating?
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2023
Villa12:
hahahaha

Me i will break his head for betraying our friendship and going behind me to date my sister. I guess OP friend has money so he's scared of him grin
So u wan tell me u no dey date other guys sister abi or never date other guys sister abi?
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2023
Decent09:

Bro Code 19 Breaker
Pls what is d meaning of this bro code?
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2023
achimendy:

That your guy messed up big time, guy man no dey follow another guy man sister o. Secondly, he will definitely burst your sisters virgina which you're 100% sure of, but don't be harsh on any of them just warn your sister and let her know who he is. But if she no hear leave her o, na her nyash go hear am.

So all d girls wey u dey date no get brothers abi
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 1:01am On Aug 31, 2023
ekitimanalways:

I will beat him to death. He will be the only one in hell in a wheelchair. I don't date my friend's sister. I constantly warn my friends to stay away from my sister or else I… They know I ain't joking…
My piece of advice to you: do what is best for you and your sister.
What of guys that has been dating girls that have brothers
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by nedekid: 1:22am On Aug 31, 2023
Chidolalar:

But guys date other guys sister.
So what difference does it make?
Dont know about these days, but we that were born in the early 70s, grew up in the 80s, 90s had it as a boys code not to date our friends sisters. Not saying anything bad in it. But it was just a sign of respect.
How will you feel if your paddy that you both know the bad things you have done to ladies, from "satti", to nack and dump, to giving and removing belle etc, then starts to put eye on your own little sister.
As I said earlier look for a movie called scarface and watch if you have not seen it before. Tony Montana and what he did to his friend that dated his sister.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Gggjhhj: 5:53am On Aug 31, 2023
Chidolalar:

Why?

Yes, maybe you don't get, I can't date my friends sister, I would be breaking the bro code, won't allow same for my friend, my sister too should understand this is my friend and was supposed to set boundaries
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by intruder15(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2023
Chidolalar:

What is this bro code u guys have been commenting here?
Don't guys date other guys sister
What difference does it make dating your friend sister when you also date other guys sister

You don't date your guy's sister without notifying your guy. Why is he your guy if he doesn't even know that you are screwing his sister. That's unethical.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by achimendy(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Chidolalar:

So all d girls wey u dey date no get brothers abi

Am not a friend to any of their brothers.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2023
achimendy:

And what if your friend sister is the one forcing herself on you by telling you she likes you and want the two of you to be lovers

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2023
intruder15:

You don't date your guy's sister without notifying your guy. Why is he your guy if he doesn't even know that you are screwing his sister. That's unethical.

achimendy:

And what if your friend sister is the one forcing herself on you by telling you she likes you and want the two of you to be lovers
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2023
Gggjhhj:

Yes, maybe you don't get, I can't date my friends sister, I would be breaking the bro code, won't allow same for my friend, my sister too should understand this is my friend and was supposed to set boundaries

What if your friend sister is the one forcing herself on you by telling you that she want the both of you to be lovers
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2023
nedekid:

Dont know about these days, but we that were born in the early 70s, grew up in the 80s, 90s had it as a boys code not to date our friends sisters. Not saying anything bad in it. But it was just a sign of respect.
How will you feel if your paddy that you both know the bad things you have done to ladies, from "satti", to nack and dump, to giving and removing belle etc, then starts to put eye on your own little sister.
As I said earlier look for a movie called scarface and watch if you have not seen it before. Tony Montana and what he did to his friend that dated his sister.

What if your friend sister is d One forcing herself on you by telling you she wants the both of u to be lovers
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Chidolalar: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2023
intruder15:

What if your friend sister is the one forcing herself on you by telling you she wants the both of u to be lovers
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by achimendy(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2023
Chidolalar:

If you like her too then signal your guy which is her brother and tell him about it, just to clear the air. But if you dont like her then decline her offer.

My reason for saying all this is because, when I have a good relationship with someone I always try as much as possible to maintain it, and women most times wen dey come into a relationship with someone that's close to their brothers, sisters, husbands or close friends you just have to be careful, because it might end up ruining your relationship with those your close pals that are related to her in one way or the other.

I've seen it several times with my own eyes. Women most times can spoil your relationship with someone very dear to you. So I always use my brain wen dealing with them.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by nedekid: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2023
Chidolalar:

What if your friend sister is d One forcing herself on you by telling you she wants the both of u to be lovers
I avoid her or get my friends permission ie b? Bring it to his knowledge, and he has to be OK with it. (Most likely he will disapprove).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.