Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister (20548 Views)

Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by elder1002: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Are you sure she is your sister, or its ur sister in the lord you are eyeing?

If not you won't be asking such question... Its like telling us you recently found out ur sister is codedly playing with a wolf disguise as a sheep.

If she's truly ur sister, you better tell her the truth and tell her the reality, not untill your womanizing friend affects her with HIV aids out of his promiscuity or later breaks up her heart and she commits suicide, or they end up marrying and he begins to commit adultery behind her back snd treats her like a piece of shit and still infects her with sexual transmitted disease... ( you see na her go suffer the worse self)

Or worse he makes her pregnant and japa from the area... Your choice.

You dae see fire dae approach your sister, you no go quench am...

Wedon loving brother.

If jesus christ him self can tell us the true nature of who the devil is and how he lies and decieves belivers to fall into error.. i see no reason why you call your sister and you both have a quiet time to talk like siblings.

Share every details to her, even show her your chart with the guy and the ladies he has dated with the current one he is playing with..

Remember:- NA PERSON WAE WE PUT FOR HEART WE DAE PROTECT JEALOUSLY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by commyhot: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Firstly, ur friend should have told u about his intention. But since they've started already, just confront ur guy and let him commit himself into getting serious with ur sister, by marrying her since he's well to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by aswani(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
First off, it is not for you to determine who your adult sister dates.

If you have information that you feel might be useful to her, pass it on and let her make her own decision about whether she wants to make a mistake (if indeed it will be).

Where do people even get time to meddle into other people's affairs so closely?

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Sojiver(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
lol, gee calm down he no reach this level. He is still my main padi. Its just his ways ion like
you be capital mumu,your frind the squise your sister breast,he the give her daggy steady under your nose and u say na still ur Padi.you are the best fool have ever seen in entire life.ode.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by phemmyfour: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
Happy sunday y'all, so i have this issue bothering me that i need advice on.

So me and this my guy have known for some years now and i know him as someone who has a flaw for anything under skirts.

It didnt bother me all these while cause i am nt one to judge until recently when i found out from my girlfriend that he was codedly wooing my junior sister and they just started dating.

Now the problem is i dnt knw if i should warn my sister about him and try and put a stop to the relationship or just try and give him and her a chance.

Please advice
Warn your younger sister, tell her to prepare for future heartbreak. That way, you are free of any blame in the future

3 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by shantti(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why would your friend break the bro code?
He doesn't value your friendship

3 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by samuelson06(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

So me and this my guy have known for some years now and i know him as someone who has a flaw for anything under skirts.

It didnt bother me all these while cause i am nt one to judge until recently when i found out from my girlfriend that he was codedly wooing my junior sister and they just started dating.

Now the problem is i dnt knw if i should warn my sister about him and try and put a stop to the relationship or just try and give him and her a chance.

Please advice

If your sister agree you can't stop them. Always, it's the woman that chooses whom she wants to date or fall in love with. If your sister doesn't know what's good for her, then she should just forget it. Men will pound her until she grows into maturity. You can only talk to her about the guy and relationship in general, but you can't choose for her.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by wash02: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
chris4gold:
And you want people who do not know or have anything to do with your friend to advise you on how to protect your sister. Anyway, birds of same feathers flock together

Funny how you think people must have a direct relationship with the OP in order to 1give advice. You seem to forget that it's the experience they have that counts.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by franchasofficia: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
And he is the kinda person that spends a lot on girl
ah sope otilo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by ayusco85(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
lol, gee calm down he no reach this level. He is still my main padi. Its just his ways ion like

You must be a foolish guy to be considering letting your friend date your sister.
You two don't even abide by the bro code.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Streetmovement(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All my homies know better, when it comes to my sixteen they stay away, It's the order of business.

As for you, all you can do is approach your nigga man and ask him why he kept that a secret from you, afterall you said he's your real nigga, cuz where I come from real nigga's don't go behind them friends back to date em sixteens.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by jagorinho: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
Your sis don gree!!! Eran ti tu ( goat don escape).There is little you can do henceforth, you will just make mess of a lot of things, all you can wish for is that the Playboy won't vandalise that pipeline too much, be on the sideline to console your sister for an impeding breakfast and cut that womanizer of a friend out of your life.
I rise!!!
Next case!!!....Ridwan peeping at Iya bashiru's unclothedness in the bathroom.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by emekajacobogbon(m): 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
To whom it may concern
God cannot do what you can do for yourself.
2) You cannot buy God's mind. E.g sowing seeds to challenge God
3) check your place in God, there are levels in God.
4) Don't be deceived by the way and manner these pastors present God to us. Money does not move God.
5) God has his own timing which is best for you
6) Your soul is the most important thing to God and Satan. God can give you all things in due time but Satan can give you sharply and kill you before God's time
7) There are some specific people who are special to God from birth. Don't compare yourself to them even if they are your junior in the house or at school.
Respect them and be blessed, curse them and be cursed.
cool There is "man know man" in spirituality, a bitter truth and a bitter pill to swallow.
9) Not all pastor's prayers can be heard on your behalf. Not all pastors should have their hands laid on your head.
10) Dear, just know that there is God and He is a Good man for that matter.

In all, have it in mind that with or without our approval, He reigns supreme. Whether He gives you food, house or clothes or not. He is still God.
When shedrac, Meshach and Abednego were threatened to be burnt to death in the raging furnace,
What did they say?
What were they thinking?
What actually happened to them?
What happened to the king's?
What did the king do ?
Submit your assignment by this time on Sunday next week.
Just for fun
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by zhirkovrado(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
I don't really know what to comment on this, I'm currently dating a friend's sister too. Meanwhile she was the one who came for me. We've being together for more than a yr now and I won't mind tying the knot with her if things really get in plan now.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by illicit(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Your sister doesn't respect you

Your friend has little blame here, what if she turned him down, can't she
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Oova(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
The best advice you will ever get, your sister is not special, she's still a lady as any other lady out their with her life. This is what you should do.

Advice her and tell her those things for friend do bad or good and tell her the consequences, that's all. You don't own her, you won't Marty her, the oy thing you can give her is advice. Any other thing that happen is not on you again, ladies are the worst type of people to advice, do it with sense to.
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Mujinho4b(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Talk to Him, and tell him you know.

Tell him you are very happy that's its him, so you will inform your parents about it, and you expect him to do that too.

Because thats the only way you can allow the relationship to continue, next chapter of the relationship should be them settling together very soon as Husband and wife, no time.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by jrusky(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
Womanising friend to date your sister and you come here to asked this annoying question, so it is we here now to tell you what you should do ba?

It's like you asking your ritualist friend want to date your sister and you are still waiting for someone to tell you accept it or not? Then you need help yourself.

Ok na.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice
Jeez...you want to seek validation from strangers before you warn your sister? Oh chim...

Ndi uwa. How about asking us for permission before you want to get married.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by finallybusy: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yawn.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Mujinho4b(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Dont speak ill of him to your sister. Just tell her what you told him. Be positive.

Life is too short. If his intentions are real, you will see, if not, he will run. And am sure thats the end of your friendship.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Slynation(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
Your main paddy no suppose geh eye for your sister...!! He's supposed to see her as a sister as well and not fvck mate (bro code)..!!

Your supposed paddy knows this rule, that's why he's doing it secretly...

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Lumig: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Show me your friend and I will tell you the kind of person you are.
You and your friend are partners in crime, therefore the chicken has come home to roost cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Rubyjade: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

Please advice
You had better find a way to scatter the relationship because your sister would treat a lot of STDs
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by hardon1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tell your sister that he is a womanizer. Explain it to her with facts and reason why you think they shouldn't date

Having done that , then leave your sister to decide whether or not to go ahead.

With that you know you have done your part. If things go north, then we'll and fine. If things go south, should wouldn't blame you

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by aklid(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
A normal friend sef I won’t accept him as my siblings boyfriend never
Talkless of a known womanizer? It’s like u know you’re being wicked on your own blood

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by chocboi78(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
You even still called him your friend. That Niggá is not ur friend dude.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Timblaze(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Op! He is not your friend, real friends don't hit on their sister..
The good news is nothing u can do. Expect the unexpected and pray ur sister don't see the other side of him which will definitely show soon..

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Formenow: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
okay, so why bring it here for us to judge the matter since you don't seem bothered? Ode

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by Banter1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yes. Please allow him, it's a very good idea and let him marry her too he will definitely change. Smh

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by tfelicityk(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
Still educate your sister about his lifestyle that you have witnessed...

Let her know that you are not trying to tannish the image of her present boyfriend.

If she does reasoning and think deep. She will appreciate your concern. If you don't tell her and she fall victims like other girls. She will never forgive you.

If she remains adamant to your advise and warning. She will bear the cross.

You can take a horse to the stream but you can't force the horse to drink water.
Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by tunize(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Asking this question only means you don't value your sister....

Cuz how can you allow your friend who's a chronic womanizer to add your sister to the list of his alphabet bitches?

As for your guy,he no try.......... That's more or less like breaking the bro code.....Which is never should a bro date/lash his bro's sister..

Which wan be bro code bro code? Who write the code there’s nothing there waitn work for A fit nor work for B. If you like your guy sister clear your guy which is normal, but don’t go behind his back fucking his sister.

You are dating somebody’s sister or married to somebody’s sister the only difference is you are not friends with the girl’s brother.
As for the Op he is either benefiting something from his guy if not, we wouldn’t even bring this up as a topic.

If the friend was responsible fine but on this case he has an irresponsible friend and wants the sister to join the list.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Saying I Do / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? / Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.