Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,043 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt (29651 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by flokii: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2023
You're seeing all the red flags yet claiming nonsense love. Tomorrow now, you'll come and be disturbing us with stories about how your 1 month old marriage is about to crash.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Obaaderemi2: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2023
Mcslize:
I don't know why men are becoming so weak these days. Our forefathers were not these weak in their time, why now?

If you want a woman to respect you, you need to learn how to take critical decisions and stay by it. Only then she will know she can't walked over you or trampled on you. If I were you, I will dish her asap.

She doesn't respect you at all that's why. A woman that isn't giving you peace of mind is what you're still harbouring the intention of marrying her? Just know if you do, that will be one of your biggest mistakes you will ever make in life.

Go look for a lady that will respect and value you as a man. All the best!

Supreme145
Our forefathers were not weak. Those were men. You don't see them doing smesme with their wives and children. When they were at home you knew a man was around.

The way they hold their newspapers and their serious faces and voices. These days you see men watching nonsensical stuff on TV and phones with their women, thinking they're bonding, you see them fetching water, sweeping the floor and washing plates.

I never saw my dad with a broom except when he sat on the veranda swapping mosquitoes. Men have become weak, even their children are beginning to disrespect them cheaply.

Most of these weak men should go and download copies of the Arabian Nights and see how to handle women, especially in stories like The Ox and The Donkey.

How can a woman be living in your house and calling other men in your presence, you no deal am better slap before kicking her out like a dog?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Blitzking: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2023
Supreme145:
I've been dating my girlfriend for over 18 months now and it has been a bumpy ride. One major I issue I have had with her has been her relationship with other men. She spends a lot of time in my place and each time we have issues her one stop solution is to go out and see other guys.

In fact 90% of our issues have come from this same relations with other men. When I complain she makes it look like I am insecure and overly jealous. I have made it known to her that it's wrong to go on dates with other guys when you are in my place especially when we have issues. She would always insist that they are just friends.

She recently got a job close to my house so she had to move in though she's barely at home cos the work is a 8am to 8pm job. She insisted on the job cos she would be able to learn her desired skills while been paid though the pay is very poor.

She would come home and gist me about how guys have been asking her out in her work place and all. Yesterday she even showed a number that a guy wrote for her on a piece of paper and asked her to call him. We later had a minor disagreement cos I saw her sitting on the floor trying to burst a boil on her laps, she started scolding me that I shouldn't be starting at a woman's private part like that, I pointed out that she had panties on and I was just concerned cos I saw something that looked like a drop of blood on the tiles. This resulted in an argument so I just ignored her.

I later observed her copying out the number given to her on her phone amidst other giggles while chatting with other guys online. I overheard her talking to a guy she just met about him coming to pick her up today so she could follow him to church and then go to work from there. This is someone that have never attended church anytime she costs even though a Catholic church is just a stone throw from my house. I voiced out my displeasure and she said I had no right to interfere in her business since I was giving her attitude.

It rained this morning so she couldn't go to church as planned but I am worried that I am dating a terrible flirt and this is someone I am thinking of getting married to. I had to chat her up at work to complain but she still saw nothing wrong with her relationship with other male folks and told me that I am just being insecure and anytime we have issues she would still leave the house cos she can't stay in a house with someone giving her attitude.

I told her I would no longer continue with the relationship since she sees her attitude as normal and she dosen't give me peace of mind which every man craves for. She started guilt tripping me and talking plenty but I already made up my mind. I can't deal with am unrepentant flirt.

Do you guys think I am over reacting?

. Dump that gal..except you don't want peace of mind av seen men who later married such women with no peace of mind they want to eat their cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by mrcrabs(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2023
Person way you for Don kick comot for you house tay tay, this girl belongs to the streets, what other prove do you need.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by dkidd: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2023
If u still don't know what to do at this point then ur a lost cause

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by tonymyke4life(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2023
It's simple. She doesn't respect u. No need beating about d bush
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Rexie96: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2023
Supreme145:
I've been dating my girlfriend for over 18 months now and it has been a bumpy ride. One major I issue I have had with her has been her relationship with other men. She spends a lot of time in my place and each time we have issues her one stop solution is to go out and see other guys.

In fact 90% of our issues have come from this same relations with other men. When I complain she makes it look like I am insecure and overly jealous. I have made it known to her that it's wrong to go on dates with other guys when you are in my place especially when we have issues. She would always insist that they are just friends.

She recently got a job close to my house so she had to move in though she's barely at home cos the work is a 8am to 8pm job. She insisted on the job cos she would be able to learn her desired skills while been paid though the pay is very poor.

She would come home and gist me about how guys have been asking her out in her work place and all. Yesterday she even showed a number that a guy wrote for her on a piece of paper and asked her to call him. We later had a minor disagreement cos I saw her sitting on the floor trying to burst a boil on her laps, she started scolding me that I shouldn't be starting at a woman's private part like that, I pointed out that she had panties on and I was just concerned cos I saw something that looked like a drop of blood on the tiles. This resulted in an argument so I just ignored her.

I later observed her copying out the number given to her on her phone amidst other giggles while chatting with other guys online. I overheard her talking to a guy she just met about him coming to pick her up today so she could follow him to church and then go to work from there. This is someone that have never attended church anytime she costs even though a Catholic church is just a stone throw from my house. I voiced out my displeasure and she said I had no right to interfere in her business since I was giving her attitude.

It rained this morning so she couldn't go to church as planned but I am worried that I am dating a terrible flirt and this is someone I am thinking of getting married to. I had to chat her up at work to complain but she still saw nothing wrong with her relationship with other male folks and told me that I am just being insecure and anytime we have issues she would still leave the house cos she can't stay in a house with someone giving her attitude.

I told her I would no longer continue with the relationship since she sees her attitude as normal and she dosen't give me peace of mind which every man craves for. She started guilt tripping me and talking plenty but I already made up my mind. I can't deal with am unrepentant flirt.

Yall niggaz aint clever like me.. when a bitch is purposely toturing your peace of mind.. play a fool for her, be smater, be a step ahead of her, then turn her into a sex slave under the pretence of marriage, do anal, oral, everything.. in ur mind, shes not ur future wife, let her keep doing her shit while u watch her witu satisfaction.. then later in the long run u pull out nd she falls to the ground. Dont be nice, these folks are evil.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by StrongAlphMale: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Supreme145:

Lol it's not just one guy, that means she most desire lots of guys then. And she starts whenever we have a minor issue. Your gender are confused species

You're a clown and a simp.

You brought a prostitute and a runz girl to cohabite with you?

A prostitute you should have kicked out of your house ASAP after knacking, instead you left her to continue her hookup from your house. Dey mumu for there tagging it narcissist. I don't know what is wrong with you SIMPs

11 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by StrongAlphMale: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Jesus....

How can I unread this rubbish ..... She goes out on dates from your house?......she chats male friends from your house?.

Why do I feel weird inside..abi is it me..?

I feel enraged after reading that trash!

I hope it's not real, but one of those Twitter fictional stories

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by BobbieZion(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2023
You just described Judith.
Mind games.

Run ohhh!!!
If not.........

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by MrCuteking(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Our forefathers were not weak. Those were men. You don't see them doing smesme with their wives and children. When they were at home you knew a man was around.

The way they hold their newspapers and their serious faces and voices. These days you see men watching nonsensical stuff on TV and phones with their women, thinking they're bonding, you see them fetching water, sweeping the floor and washing plates.

I never saw my dad with a broom except when he sat on the veranda swapping mosquitoes. Men have become weak, even their children are beginning to disrespect them cheaply.

Most of these weak men should go and download copies of the Arabian Nights and see how to handle women, especially in stories like The Ox and The Donkey.

How can a woman be living in your house and calling other men in your presence, you no deal am better slap before kicking her out like a dog?

Omo this message touch me o. You’re very right bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Meteng: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
She dey carry you go where you know already and you dey play. Marry am fess, e go clear you for eye
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by extol1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Supreme145:

The first thing I will ask you is how old are you?
Because with these red flags, it bothered me that you are still thinking of marriage with her
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by AllBlack: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
Supreme145:

this is someone I am thinking of getting married to.

Please marry her.
All this happening right in front of you and you even have the mouth to complain and nag like a little girl. You nag nag nag at home and even call her on the phone to nag some more instead of switching off the relationship like a man. seems you are broke and she is the one feeding you hence your weakness. see what a silly cunt has reduced you to.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by kendological(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
Supreme145:

You aren't overreacting rather you are complacent, dump her immediately or continue dey play.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by josite: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Supreme145:

u certainly are,marry her aftr she agrees that u must do dna before she brings the bay into ur home from the maternity hospital.that way she go no say u know what u are doing.obviously u know she is a flirt and that is what will eventually ruin the marriage.
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Lolz419: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
Supreme145:

Why woman wey u never marry go come dey live with u self?
Na una dey give all these girls power to misbehave.
If any girl give me stress, I avoid her.
Majority of the girls I have dated end up telling me one thing.
"I don't understand what love Is. I don't know how to care or pamper a woman"
Omo! If ur definition of love or pampering na to give me stress, I nor do again abeg

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by itsme01: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
You did the right thing ending the relationship, your peace of mind is important
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by GorillaApp(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
Supreme145:

No you are not over reacting.

Who dey train all these kind wimpy men!

What you need is oraimo cord to the back of your neck
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Lastmankc(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Some guys can take risk oooo.How can you live with a woman you are not yet married to?What if she dies in your house or something terrible happen?Guy,I dey pity for guys like you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Dcaliphate(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Leave her. I assure you, beauty is not everything and there are many beautiful ladies out there that still have sense

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by IbnB: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
Supreme145:

Must you date an ashawo?! I guess she's very good in bed

If you don't wanna die young, better drive her away today, now and forevemore
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Zooposki(f): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
You are not even sure you are going to marry her yet you want to chain her to you. Later you will be the one calling her evening newspaper after disappointing her. Let her explore her options.

You girls should better grow sense. Don’t be loyal or dedicated to any guy unless he has put a ring to that finger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by UDUJ(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dshocker:

OP repeat after me;

A is for Apple
B is for Bomboclaat
C is for camel-Toe
D is for Love Machine
E is for Envy
F is for Fool
G is for Goat
H is for Hoe

You deserve 25 strokes of the cane.

Lol, I love nairaland cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by lomprico(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Supreme145:

You did well, break up with her. To her you are an option.
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by ValarDoharis: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
The world has over 3 billion women yet you chose someone thats depriving you peace of mind? What makes her so special?

Let her go immediately!
Supreme145:

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by UDUJ(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Jesus....

How can I unread this rubbish ..... She goes out on dates from your house?......she chats male friends from your house?.

Why do I feel weird inside..abi is it me..?

Seriously, I can't believe some guys can be this naive angry
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Focusmind: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
It boils down to what I earlier said before: the quality of men these days is becoming terribly low. "Your woman " scolding you for looking at her "private part"?? My brother, you are a "side brother" to her. For her to alter that statement means you have not been given the opportunity to....... tongue tongue You know what I mean. Please leave her and focus on your hustle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Tecnophone: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
God punish u. With all the red flags you are still asking questions. All simps will not end well, ode wereh.
Supreme145:

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Philomath1212: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
The girl is right, you're just being insecure.
But she didn't complete it, you're not only just insecure but stupid too.
What exactly is bad in another guy knacking your girl and you blow them with hand fan...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by BeijinDossier: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ok
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by carvic(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Guide your heart diligently. That's all I will say to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / VIDEO: #bbnaija Housemate Bisola Having S3x With Ttt(big Brother Africa 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.