Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt (29622 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by thurlhar: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Guy, I once dated someone like that. I cared for her more than myself yet she say it to my face she was with another guy before coming to visit me n so many oda things. I had to break up with her for my sanity n glory be to God, I met n marry the Real Peace of my soul
Man up Guy, PEACE OF MIND is d real Koko in a healthy relationship that will lead to marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Xkale1996(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Supreme145:
I've been dating my girlfriend for over 18 months now and it has been a bumpy ride. One major I issue I have had with her has been her relationship with other men. She spends a lot of time in my place and each time we have issues her one stop solution is to go out and see other guys.

In fact 90% of our issues have come from this same relations with other men. When I complain she makes it look like I am insecure and overly jealous. I have made it known to her that it's wrong to go on dates with other guys when you are in my place especially when we have issues. She would always insist that they are just friends.

She recently got a job close to my house so she had to move in though she's barely at home cos the work is a 8am to 8pm job. She insisted on the job cos she would be able to learn her desired skills while been paid though the pay is very poor.

She would come home and gist me about how guys have been asking her out in her work place and all. Yesterday she even showed a number that a guy wrote for her on a piece of paper and asked her to call him. We later had a minor disagreement cos I saw her sitting on the floor trying to burst a boil on her laps, she started scolding me that I shouldn't be starting at a woman's private part like that, I pointed out that she had panties on and I was just concerned cos I saw something that looked like a drop of blood on the tiles. This resulted in an argument so I just ignored her.

I later observed her copying out the number given to her on her phone amidst other giggles while chatting with other guys online. I overheard her talking to a guy she just met about him coming to pick her up today so she could follow him to church and then go to work from there. This is someone that have never attended church anytime she costs even though a Catholic church is just a stone throw from my house. I voiced out my displeasure and she said I had no right to interfere in her business since I was giving her attitude.

It rained this morning so she couldn't go to church as planned but I am worried that I am dating a terrible flirt and this is someone I am thinking of getting married to. I had to chat her up at work to complain but she still saw nothing wrong with her relationship with other male folks and told me that I am just being insecure and anytime we have issues she would still leave the house cos she can't stay in a house with someone giving her attitude.

I told her I would no longer continue with the relationship since she sees her attitude as normal and she dosen't give me peace of mind which every man craves for. She started guilt tripping me and talking plenty but I already made up my mind. I can't deal with am unrepentant flirt.

Do you guys think I am over reacting?

guy seriously leave that lady
Look for a decent girl to marry

I can't tolerate non sense o
Especially if I am interested in marry you

Omo let her go
She is not the only woman
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Offpointng: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
akube34:
how men take these things is what I don’t still understand. The last time I misbehaved like this for woman na when I do my
Nysc and I was still just 21. The moment I notice u r that kinda of person, na to just put u on cruise Dey chop you ooooo, while I Dey find better person. When I find d person I discard u

On point
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Offpointng: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You're a clown and a simp.

You brought a prostitute and a runz girl to cohabite with you?

A prostitute you should have kicked out of your house ASAP after knacking, instead you left her to continue her hookup from your house. Dey mumu for there tagging it narcissist. I don't know what is wrong with you SIMPs

Boss sincerely, I don't know to aswear
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Offpointng: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
Philomath1212:
The girl is right, you're just being insecure.
But she didn't complete it, you're not only just insecure but stupid too.
What exactly is bad in another guy knacking your girl and you blow them with hand fan...

grin grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by bluefilm: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
Supreme145:
I've been dating my girlfriend for over 18 months now and it has been a bumpy ride. One major I issue I have had with her has been her relationship with other men. She spends a lot of time in my place and each time we have issues her one stop solution is to go out and see other guys.

In fact 90% of our issues have come from this same relations with other men. When I complain she makes it look like I am insecure and overly jealous. I have made it known to her that it's wrong to go on dates with other guys when you are in my place especially when we have issues. She would always insist that they are just friends.

She recently got a job close to my house so she had to move in though she's barely at home cos the work is a 8am to 8pm job. She insisted on the job cos she would be able to learn her desired skills while been paid though the pay is very poor.

She would come home and gist me about how guys have been asking her out in her work place and all. Yesterday she even showed a number that a guy wrote for her on a piece of paper and asked her to call him. We later had a minor disagreement cos I saw her sitting on the floor trying to burst a boil on her laps, she started scolding me that I shouldn't be starting at a woman's private part like that, I pointed out that she had panties on and I was just concerned cos I saw something that looked like a drop of blood on the tiles. This resulted in an argument so I just ignored her.

I later observed her copying out the number given to her on her phone amidst other giggles while chatting with other guys online. I overheard her talking to a guy she just met about him coming to pick her up today so she could follow him to church and then go to work from there. This is someone that have never attended church anytime she costs even though a Catholic church is just a stone throw from my house. I voiced out my displeasure and she said I had no right to interfere in her business since I was giving her attitude.

It rained this morning so she couldn't go to church as planned but I am worried that I am dating a terrible flirt and this is someone I am thinking of getting married to. I had to chat her up at work to complain but she still saw nothing wrong with her relationship with other male folks and told me that I am just being insecure and anytime we have issues she would still leave the house cos she can't stay in a house with someone giving her attitude.

I told her I would no longer continue with the relationship since she sees her attitude as normal and she dosen't give me peace of mind which every man craves for. She started guilt tripping me and talking plenty but I already made up my mind. I can't deal with am unrepentant flirt.

You are not over reacting.

You are just doing what ALL you SIMPs normally do.

So continue.

Nothing do you.
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Obaaderemi2: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
LINSAR:

Are you referring to the Book Arabian nights?
Because I saw a movie with same title too.
The book,Sir.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Abifarin16: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
Where una dey see all this girl's na? Sha na Gen Z una be.

I will not be with a Girl that answers 5 phone calls from different guys within a space of an hour, except said Calls were business related.

Thats just me sha.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by YorubaPrince: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
OP... You're MADDD !!! You be Ekeletu, father of all simps ... angry angry angry

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by femmoy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
JustPowerApps:
Omo, she is playing home and away at the same time. Open your eyes, try shine it shocked (in Tinubu's voice) and run!!! Run! Bro, run!! A girl who's involved with another guy while she is still with you is an impending doom, if you are lucky, you will get away with just heartbreak, some guys aren't that lucky, God help us all.

Best comment.

When a woman starts seeing other men while dating you,she becomes toxic and might kill herself or you the partner if care isn't taken.

Heartbreak is better than losing ones life,at least you can pick yourself up and forge ahead.

Speaking from real life experience.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by isabi2lof: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
She's not into you , she's kinda weighing her options cheesy tho ,

If it be you and if it no be you
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by LINSAR: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The book,Sir.
Oh thanks
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by femmoy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
Zooposki:
You are not even sure you are going to marry her yet you want to chain her to you. Later you will be the one calling her evening newspaper after disappointing her. Let her explore her options.

You girls should better grow sense. Don’t be loyal or dedicated to any guy unless he has put a ring to that finger.

Trash, absolute trash. A good wife is known during courtship. If she can't make a good girlfriend,how can she make a good wife? Use your sense bro.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by emmaodet: 12:28am On Aug 29, 2023
Dshocker:

OP repeat after me;

A is for Apple
B is for Bomboclaat
C is for camel-Toe
D is for Dildoo
E is for Envy
F is for Fool
G is for Goat
H is for Hoe

You deserve 25 strokes of the cane.

grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by goldenfrosh(m): 1:44am On Aug 29, 2023
It’s cool you follow your mind, or is it until you start doing DNA test in the future before you go understand.
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Knetpro(m): 5:25am On Aug 29, 2023
Nice story
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Royceey(m): 5:35am On Aug 29, 2023
Community Pussy where everybody is managing reaching your turn you want to turn it to your Personal Property.

Marrying her will lead to more disasters, for your Peace of Mind let her go and stop Wailing on a Spilled Milk.
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by okoroemeka(m): 5:37am On Aug 29, 2023
Supreme145:

On point...shes trying to guilt trip me that I am threatening her with break up because she goes to work from my place but that's not my concern at the moment, told her to go stay with one of the numroues guys she's flirting with
a leopard cannot change its spots,your babe is a cheater or a potential cheat that lack opportunity yet and she has zero love and respect for you,she is just using you for her convinence at the time being,when she is ready she will pack her things and walk away from your house
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by jameel6: 5:48am On Aug 29, 2023
I don't know why men keep behaving stupidly in relationship,you can as well drop her number for Nairaland men to flirt with her too. You are lucky the lady is showing you all the sign that she doesn't love you, just using you to pass time maybe for some benefits and you are writing nonsense. If you can't play along while looking for a good woman that will value you na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by ryfoz(m): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2023
Supreme145:
I've been dating my girlfriend for over 18 months now and it has been a bumpy ride. One major I issue I have had with her has been her relationship with other men. She spends a lot of time in my place and each time we have issues her one stop solution is to go out and see other guys.....

Overreacting kwa? In fact underreacting, you are too soft and tolerable for that kind of Maga-player

What you have in ur house is an an atomic bomb of a tsunami size

Just dey play, u no value ur life atol!

Many better options out there.... LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Nnecky(f): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2023
Supreme145:

On point...shes trying to guilt trip me that I am threatening her with break up because she goes to work from my place but that's not my concern at the moment, told her to go stay with one of the numroues guys she's flirting with

You shouldn't have allowed her to move into your house in the first place. Please throw her out of your life for your peace of mind. You cannot wife a hoe otherwise you will end of training other men's children.
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Brushstrokes20: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
It's absolutely unfair to PERSONALISE A PUBLIC PROPERTY!
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Ladygee12: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2023
Supreme145:

As simple as ABC
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Lastborn0074: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2023
The red flags are so glaring, even to the blind. Neglect them at your peril. You took the right step.
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2023
This is what i call 'ho-phase'.
Well, Both of ya can play the game
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by MrB0LD(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
2dice01:
grin

The guy na Mr Nice mentor....

Tolerator.....
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by DCmaverick(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Op! U go explain tire
lol i cum in pix
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Supreme145:

She recently got a job close to my house so she had to move in though she's barely at home cos the work is a 8am t o 8pm job. She insisted on the job cos she would be able to learn her desired skills while been paid though the pay is very poor.

Boil on her lap man? Make I leave that one first but which is “why are you staring at a ladies private part..? Una well so? I don laugh tire.

Guy, it’s either you are a kid or a simp. Any lady who is easily accessible by men is a big time 🚩.

Na you no want get peace of mind. You go put your heart for where u suppose dey put only ur penis

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by Adeagbo77: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
My friend, the best thing for you is to let go of her. You are the one that loves her but she didn't love you in return. The most interesting thing is that someone like her may be falling in love with another person who might not even look at her side. Go and find another lady that will love you for who you are. Even, if she begs to come back, don't accept her back into your life. She's will eventually hurt you
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Supreme145:

Bros... my ex who was planning on getting married came to meet me somewhere, she said she wasn't in any relationship suddenly i she got married less than two months after we had sex, the same thing she does when we broke up. I beg the signs are too many. Run for your life
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by row2ray(m): 1:05am On Aug 31, 2023
Supreme145:

Bruh, she uses you as a convienence, a comfort zone so to speak...

Let her go, have her move back to her place since she decides to go out with other men instead of sorting out issues with you. I suggest you sit her down and tell her this very calmly... And unemotionally. Then give her a time frame. Like "I've decided I can't keep living like this with you going out everytime we have issues and making me feel I'm insecure, so for my peace and your sanity, you should move back home, and I'd like you to do that at the end of today (or tomorrow)" . really depends on which you prefer. As much as taking that extra shot for the road may appeal to you, don't. It takes a degree of detachment to pull that off properly and I don't believe you have that detachment.

Let the guys pick her up and drop her off... And she will see the difference, your choice if you want to be available after she learns the difference between who wants her waist and who will stay with her.
Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by WoroSeeWoro(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You're a clown and a simp.

You brought a prostitute and a runz girl to cohabite with you?

A prostitute you should have kicked out of your house ASAP after knacking, instead you left her to continue her hookup from your house. Dey mumu for there tagging it narcissist. I don't know what is wrong with you SIMPs

Na real mugu he be...these guys are just too annoying.....they dont know that oloshism is the jobs of most nigerian girls.....shame on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Do I remove This Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.