Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? (4642 Views)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Who Is Gloria .B. Tinubu From The American Universities Year Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Shey they said he was an accountant cool

ganisucks:

Which Mobil? Did you see him there? That one na washee.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ofunaofu: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

He will rule till 2031

garfield, this case is beyond you and your usual epistles about PEPT proceedings

This is an international case that is about to disgrace Tinubu internationally

12 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by MrsTwrite(f): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Where did it go? cheesy
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by garfield1: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:

garfield, this case is beyond you and your usual epistles about PEPT proceedings

This is an international case that is about to disgrace Tinubu internationally

It might disgrace his image but he will rule 8 years

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by ElSudani: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I provided the links right? undecided
As much as I detest TIEFNUBU. . . I will not wish this on him.
This is gonna be HUGE!

I said it is TRENDING ON TWITTER right now.
How did I know? undecided

SEE FOR YOURSELF!

https://www.ancestry.com/yearbooks/school/hq5-Chicago+State+University

After so many years living in the United States you cannot differentiate between an official record from something posted online on a random website?
Is Ancestry.com affiliated with Chicago State University?
Stop spreading lies and fake stories.

3 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ofunaofu: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

If it disgrace his image, then he won't rule for 8 years

Which result will he now present to INEC to seek re-election in 2027

11 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
You just confirmed that you know the kriminal lied and is an identity theft merchant.
How will he rule after the confirmation o perjury and baseless foolish criminality?

Tinubu will be jailed ..... cool

garfield1:

11 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ladyclara002(f): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
OMG. . .DEM DON REMOVE AM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
No shout much, before my neighbours go come out
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Raskimonojendor: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
The whole YEAR BOOK has been removed. grin
Abracadabraaaaass

Lemme go and check. grin

Otondo, that's the 1980 year book. I just checked now, and it's still there.

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Raskimonojendor: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:
Wailers should receive sense IJN
Amen grin
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
You are a Known documet forger and criminally inclined APC mongrel.

Give the link, of this particular page , let everybody check and confirm... cool

Raskimonojendor:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Raskimonojendor: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

This is trending on twitter right now. shocked
Only thing trending is Tinubu's presence at the NBA conference.

*All eyes on the judiciary*

grin
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by garfield1: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You just confirmed that you know the kriminal lied and is an identity theft merchant.
How will he rule after the confirmation o perjury and baseless foolish criminality?

Tinubu will be jailed ..... cool

Which court confirmed him a criminal? Even CSU are standing with him so you guys are wasting your time.in 2019 buhari image was rubbished yet he still won at the courts.by the way,tribunals do not jail

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Raskimonojendor: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You are a Known documet forger and criminally inclined APC mongrel.

Give the link, of this particular page , let everybody check and confirm... cool

Do I look like an IPOB nkita to you cheesy
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by garfield1: 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:

If it disgrace his image, then he won't rule for 8 years

Which result will he now present to INEC to seek re-election in 2027

Disgracing his image doesn't mean he is guilty.even if the us court and tribunal rules in his favour,his media image is tarnished and that is what will happen
By the way,he can always enrol for GCE
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Pigs cant feed where Lions Sleep cool

why are you posting an old picture as a failed miscreant from a failed region.?

Provide the link of the picture you posted...failed propagandist. cool

Raskimonojendor:

Do I look like an IPOB nkita to you cheesy

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
You are ranting......... cool

garfield1:

Which court confirmed him a criminal? Even CSU are standing with him so you guys are wasting your time.in 2019 buhari image was rubbished yet he still won at the courts.by the way,tribunals do not jail
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ofunaofu: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

garfield, comot hand for this matter. e big pass you grin grin grin

This one na international matter

8 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by garfield1: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:

garfield, comot hand for this matter. e big pass you grin grin grin

This one na international matter

This international matter is where I'll confirm that I am the master,the greatest on this forum.do we agree?
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Raskimonojendor: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Pigs cant feed where Lions Sleep cool

why are you posting an old picture as a failed miscreant from a failed region.?

Provide the link of the picture you posted...failed propagandist. cool

To the IPOB nkita above called afonjaEmir grin

The link below.

https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/74/mode/1up
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by garfield1: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You are ranting......... cool

The people ranting here are you,atiku and obi

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ofunaofu: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

Disgracing his image doesn't mean he is guilty.even if the us court and tribunal rules in his favour,his media image is tarnished and that is what will happen
By the way,he can always enrol for GCE

If he enrol for GCE, will he write it himself or be impersonated

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Only thing trending is Tinubu's presence at the NBA conference.

*All eyes on the judiciary*

grin

Wait for it.
I saw it on youtube and I went to the link and it was confirmed with the link.

GO TO THE LINK AND VERIFY YOURSELF!
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

ODEDIDIRIN. . .
I posted my link.
Post yours! kiss

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Raskimonojendor: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

ODEDIDIRIN. . .
I posted my link.
Post yours! kiss
IPOB monkey. How many times do you want me to post the year book link.

Please wail some more 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
Its now i know you are a complete fuul.

You posted a page link from an achiever platform, and you want to present it as facts?

You posted an Uploaded file ...from an unofficial source, and you want to pass it as factual??

You are truly a dull agbadorian wuss...GTFOH...mumu. grin

Raskimonojendor:

To the IPOB nkita above called afonjaEmir grin

The link below.

7 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by garfield1: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:

If he enrol for GCE, will he write it himself or be impersonated

Waec or neco will arrange for him besides someone wrote for gov adeleke.tinubu na master,buhari dey learn
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
ElSudani:

After so many years living in the United States you cannot differentiate between an official record from something posted online on a random website?
Is Ancestry.com affiliated with Chicago State University?
Stop spreading lies and fake stories.

Chicago State University
Chicago, Illinois Yearbooks

IT IS A CSU WEBSITE.
Whatever they choose to call it, is not my business!
They handlle ALL YEAR BOOKS.
Not for DNA tests!
Please educate yourself.

You have to pay to get the year book.
WHY IS THE ONE FOR 1979 MISSING?

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Raskimonojendor: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Its now i know you are a complete fuul.

You posted a page link from an achiever platform, and you want to present it as facts?

You posted an Uploaded file ...from an unofficial source, and you want to pass it as factual??

You are truly a dull agbadorian wuss...GTFOH...mumu. grin

Didirin agba. After spending 10 minutes checking out the year book, he decides to come and wail on here as usual. Jagaban is your president till 2031

You don't like it, please go and take sniper 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Raskimonojendor: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
ElSudani:

You are spreading lies.
Another mumu like the OP created a similar thread earlier today. After I knack am with fact, he has ran away and abandoned his own thread 😂😂😂

https://www.nairaland.com/7819164/tiefnubus-picture-year-book-removed
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
When i insult them it seems as if i am talking thrash.

How can that mumu, use an unofficial platform like "archiever.org" and use it as an Official platform for document verification?

Tinubu and his olwole generation of foolish agbadorians are pathetic... cool

KanwuliaExtra:

ODEDIDIRIN. . .
I posted my link.
Post yours! kiss

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by ElSudani: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

They handlle ALL YEAR BOOKS.
Not for DNA tests!
Please educate yourself.

You have to pay to get the year book.
WHY IS THE ONE FOR 1979 MISSING?

Did you talk to the university and they told you that you cannot have the yearbook?
Do you even know the reason that particular one was missing from Ancestry.com?
You need to verify your story before you start spreading falsehood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Vindicated: Oyinlola And Oni's Call Logs Fake - Mtn, Nsa / How Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano Today / Online Presidential Election Poll!!! (Result)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.