Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? (4643 Views)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Who Is Gloria .B. Tinubu From The American Universities Year Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2023
Stop writing under the bridge English here.

As regards what you requested , he has showed you the difference between the nonsense your stupid colleague posted and was ranting about, and factual documentation.

You should go and prove him wrong..by downloading and researching for yourself...mumu cool

Goodvibes007:

Now go to the 1980 year book of CSU and download page 74.

Proof Prove us wrong OP. We will be waiting for you cool
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by opamoses1: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Stop writing under the bridge English here.

As regards what you requested , he has showed you the difference between the nonsense your stupid colleague posted and was ranting about, and factual documentation.

You should go and prove him wrong..by downloading and researching for yourself...mumu cool

Are you the OP spokesperson?

Why is the OP scared of showing us page 74 of his downloaded doc from Ancestry?

OP, we dey wait oooo
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:17am On Aug 28, 2023
See foolishness. Why will he go there. He has shown you, GO THERE and verify and prove him wrong..ode oshi cool

opamoses1:

Oya go to ancestry and show us page 74 of Chicago state uni yearbook of 1980.
Please show us so that you don't end up disgracing yourself.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Goodvibes007: 12:17am On Aug 28, 2023
opamoses1:

Thanks for showing us the year and page number. The last time this was trending about a year ago by gistlover, the year wasn't posted. Now we know it's 1980. OP can help us do more justice by furnishing us with the rest of the information i.e. page 74 of 1980 yearbook.
There is a good chance OP would abandon the thread as usual. The piece of information that rasky guy provided was very very beneficial in establishing the year Tinubu appeared on the CSU year book.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:18am On Aug 28, 2023
But you are trying to save your dunce of a brother and you are making it more difficult for yourselves because you are even dumber than him. cool

opamoses1:

Are you the OP spokesperson?

Why is the OP scared of showing us page 74 of his downloaded doc from Ancestry?

OP, we dey wait oooo
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Now go to the 1980 year book if of you can find it and go to that page 75 or so.

Why do you choose to be foolish?

Please! Go to X!
I only report what is real!
This was just 2 HOURS AGO. cheesy

Read the question.

Where is the class of 1979?

@ChicagoState
Does your website use Vanishing Cream?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Happy now?
No, go to X and fight them there.

Who cares about your rotten archive?
We will deal with the school DIRECTLY, like Atiku is doing. ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES.

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by opamoses1: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
But you are trying to save your dunce of a brother and you are making it more difficult for yourselves because you are even dumber than him. cool

It seems that you are the same person as OP and you have been cornered. Help us beg OP to post page 74 of 1980 CSU yearbook.

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Abandon based on what ??
why will he abandon , when the platform that he references is there for all to see?

Why are you people, the only tribe that appreciates lies as truth and build dynasty's on verifiable LIES?

You are shameless... cool

Goodvibes007:

There is a good chance OP would abandon the thread.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2023
"Vanishing Cream" That one Choke me .

You are brutal abeg!! cool

KanwuliaExtra:

Please! Go to X!

Read the question.

@ChicagoState

Happy now?
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by opamoses1: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Please! Go to X!

Read the question.

@ChicagoState

Happy now?

We will deal with the school DIRECTLY, like Atiku is doing. ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES.
Warris dis grin

Please help us download from your ancestry website nah.

God bless that raskimonojendor
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2023
The OP is my TRIPLET brother ode buruku omo ale. Fake document pusher..spits cool

opamoses1:

It seems that you are the same person as OP and you have been cornered. Help us beg OP to post page 74 of 1980 CSU yearbook.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:25am On Aug 28, 2023
You still dey cry...

Why will you use nairaland as a platform to always mislead the public with FAKE news?

Shame on you guys..

raskimonojendor ..wey don jakpa?

Tinubu is the only First Class that is ashamed of his First Class credentials!! cool

opamoses1:

Warris dis grin

Please help us download from your ancestry website nah.

God bless that raskimonojendor
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by opamoses1: 12:25am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Please! Go to X!
This was just 2 HOURS AGO. cheesy

Read the question.

@ChicagoState

Happy now?

That 1980 book in that twitter screenshot has Tinubu's picture on page 74. Go and beg your twitter god to download page 74 now.

We dey wait you here.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:25am On Aug 28, 2023
THUNDA FAYA YOU ALL THAT CALLED ME A LIAR AND SPREADING LIES.
Do I look like your DRUGGIE TIEFNUBU THE GRAND FORGER AND LIAR? grin

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by opamoses1: 12:26am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
THUNDA FAYA YOU ALL THAT CALLED ME A LIAR AND SPREADING LIES.
Do I look like your DRUGGIE TIEFNUBU THE GRAND FORGER AND LIAR? grin
Guy go to your twitter god and tell him to download the 1980 year book. Sebi he has access grin
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:26am On Aug 28, 2023
See as you are Standing firm on foolishness, even
raskimonojendor..don jakpa...mumu cool

opamoses1:

That 1980 book in that twitter screenshot has Tinubu's picture on page 74. Go and beg your twitter god to download page 74 now.

We dey wait you here.

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:28am On Aug 28, 2023
opamoses1:

Guy go to your twitter god and tell him to download the 1980 year book. Sebi he has access grin

I have explained to you.
You cannot download any yearbook from any school.
You have to PAY!
That is why those archive photos are rubbish.

The problem is that the TIEFNUBU one I want is missing.
No US school will give you year book to look at for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE.
It is a money-making machine for them.

Gettit?

If you schooled in the US. . .you would know.
I cannot even access MINE or those of my kids. . . I HAD TO PAY $35-$45 per BOOK!

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by opamoses1: 12:28am On Aug 28, 2023
This other ekuku does not know I have been ignoring it. He can keep up wailing. Non of my business.

My business is for OP that is bringing fake news from twitter to spread on Nairaland
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by opamoses1: 12:30am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I have explained to you.
You cannot download any yearbook from any school.
You have to PAY!

The problem is that the TIEFNUBU one I want is missing.
No US school will give you year book to look at for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE.
It is a money-making machine for them.

Gettit?

If you schooled in the US. . .you would know.

But you posted from archive in your first page..
You said archive is fake but prefers the one with paywall ancestry.

Okay download from ancestry for us. Go to page 74 of the 1980 year book. Tinubu is right there.

What is the colour of your problem OP?

You Obidients just love to wail all the time aside spreading fake news undecided

You schooled in the US is even wonderful. Pay and download for us from ancestry abi you nor dey live in the USA again ni.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by jconsulting(f): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2023
This is why Atiku want to kill himself

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:32am On Aug 28, 2023
opamoses1:

But you posted from archive in your first page..
You said archive is fake but prefers the one with paywall ancestry.

Okay download from ancestry for us. Go to page 74 of the 1980 year book. Tinubu is right there.

What is the colour of your problem OP?

You Obidients just love to wail all the time aside spreading fake news undecided

You schooled in the US is even wonderful. Pay and download for us from ancestry.

Please, respect yourself.
SO TIEFNUBU GRADUATED IN 1980 NOW?
Wetin im certificate tok? cheesy

I will only download the year of his so-called graduation.
I don taya for una CSU HANKY-POCUS! cheesy

https://www.ancestry.com/yearbooks/school/hq5-Chicago+State+University

This is the authentic CSU portal.
1979 is missing. . . I don't have business with 1980.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by jconsulting(f): 12:35am On Aug 28, 2023
We are in a tech age, that link was created today and the year 1979 removed, PDP paid some online miscreants to start circulating it on Twitter and other social media........

Is too late.....

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 12:36am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Mr Americana. Tinubu showed up in the 1980 year book. Help us check for Tinubu here first.

Sebi the bone of contention is whether he graduated or not.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 12:37am On Aug 28, 2023
jconsulting:
This is why Atiku want to kill himself

Can you imagine that lol.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by jconsulting(f): 12:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Obi and Atiku have failed again, they can't wait for tribunal o.

They have started another online liesssssss ........

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by opamoses1: 12:38am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I will only download the year of his so-called graduation.
I don taya for una CSU HANKY-POCUS! cheesy

This is the authentic CSU portal.
1979 is missing. . . I don't have business with 1980.
Thank you!
You are scared that you might suffer an heart attack if you check the 1980 year book grin

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by opamoses1: 12:39am On Aug 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Mr Americana. Tinubu showed up in the 1980 year book. Help us check for Tinubu here first.

Mr Americana can't afford maybe $5 to help us check ancestry dot com LMAO

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:39am On Aug 28, 2023
Check yourself and prove him wrong...

Why will he check for you..haba cool

Ibrahimcoomasie:

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are a dunce. 😂😂😂

Archive.org was where the OP got the first picture on his page one from.

That means the OP is extremely foolish according to you.

It was just what I found online. . . not an official website.
A FAKE GOOGLE SEARCH LIKE HIS PINTEREST DEGREE?
I wanted to go to the school's year book to disprove the LIES like my daddy Atiku did.

What is wrong with your comprehension level? grin
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Check yourself and prove him wrong...

Why will he check for you..haba cool

My visa card will likely get blocked. The document is also available on archives for free. OP should help us confirm that raski is lying.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2023
You are just scratching your craw craw face everywhere here...

Check yourself...tell your association to bring $5 to pay and prove him wrong...mumu angry

opamoses1:

Mr Americana can't afford maybe $5 to help us check ancestry dot com LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid / I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. / Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.